Triple Treats Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed me about like a lost puppy for the entire night. He was truly a beautiful man.

I have to say I doted over him that night like never before. I let him 'do' me once more later, just for good luck. It would be the last time I would allow him in me for another year, that mostly due to the fact that I'd be away sleeping with his brother-in-laws. He fucked with renewed enthusiasm but only lasted three minutes. Oh well.

Little did the poor guy know, but the following day I was to have his sperm induced embryo inserted into my womb, and in two weeks I'd hopefully be telling him the good news; that he was to be a daddy! Only problem was, for him, he'd have no idea who the real father was!

Again, perhaps this was cruel, but it was also an important part of a cuckold's journey.

And Joe would forever be that cuckold. Truth be known, all our husbands were, and had been from the moment we'd first chosen them. They just never knew it, nor would they ever...

********

9 DOTS.

Our complicated life continued; a life involving three identical triplets all progressing through the same stage of pregnancy and all married to three wonderful husbands, only not exclusive to any of them. Oh, and of course we were actively banging a fourth blonde dude on the side!

If we'd called it quits right then, perhaps our lives and marriages were possibly salvageable; but then, maybe not. The snowball was bouncing down a steep slope, morphing now into avalanche proportions.

It actually crossed my mind on one occasion, whilst bent over Jerry's living room couch and being hammered doggy by the big black beautiful hunk, that maybe we should call it quits.

I was seven months pregnant with breasts swollen in anticipation as they wobbled beneath me, and when I thought through the up-coming complexities of the months ahead I almost decided to call a cessation to the madness. I would be having a C-section birth in my first week of Joe's rotation, but three months later, when my baby was only three months old, I'd be moving on to Simon... and become mommy to April's little girl. I realised this would be really... really hard, but, yes we'd discussed this and agreed that continuing with the rotation was best for all of us. The reasoning seemed simple at the time, and although discussed during our last seasonal rotational change-over when perhaps a little too much cheer was on offer, we deduced that it would be best to get used to caring for each other's babies because after all, in our minds, they would each be an intricate part of all three of us.

Firstly you have to understand that we loved each of our men equally. Even though we had individually chosen and then married a particular man, this did not mean that we in anyway loved the other 'husbands' any less than the one more 'suited' to us. It's just that the three parts of our whole, our 'combined identity', required the three personalities and idiosyncrasies that each man possessed... thus making as a whole. So going without any of the other men was not really an option. It would feel like some horrible divorce if we separated. No, to stop the rotation was not considered. But surely the bonding between mother and child would suffer. Once again Pinkie explained it.

"Hey, are we one identity, or are we three?"

"One." April and I answered immediately and in perfect synchronisation.

"Then do our babies belong to one of us, or all three of us? We will be giving birth in adjacent beds and at virtually at the same time. We'll actually be having triplets together as one, and does it matter whose womb they gestated in?"

April then continued. "No, you're right; each baby belongs to each one of us. We'll spend the first three months caring for the baby we birthed, but then we'll nurture our other babies until the six next months of rotation ends and we return to base once more." Pinkie and I nodded enthusiastically. "Now, I'm pretty sure, if May lay's off the pepperoni pizza," they both frowned at me. Hey, so I had a tiny vice, bite me... "That our milk will taste the same, and there's no documented evidence that a baby would be aware of having a different mother, when there are no differences in said mothers, including their DNA composition."

It made sense. I thought aloud. "So we can bond with all of our babies. It all makes sense, and remember, when we have baby number two and then three, we will feel way more attached to each 'family', especially to the children that we didn't personally carry. Good plan Pinkie!" We all high fived and drank some more vino.

God help us.

*********

Thank goodness, and with my own careful monitoring, all three of us went full term and gave birth via C-section on the third day of the third month, three days into a new rotation and three days into spring. It seemed fitting because it was also a birthday shared by all three of us mothers. We'd already planned, that at this same time next year, we'd be doing the exact same thing again, only holding the hands of different men as we produced each one their second child. If you're worried about our C-section incisions and whether that would mark us differently, don't be. I spent considerable time measuring both Pinkie's and April's tummy's and stencilled the 'cut line' to exactly the same dimensions and locations. April repeated the line on me, so ultimately our three employed doctors were splicing the exact same spot precisely during the operation and at almost the same point in time as we gave birth together having been administered a numbing epidural.

Of course Joe had no idea up until the time of birth whether this baby was actually his! Oh he hoped against hope it was, and that hope kept him needy and on edge, just the way we liked our beautiful Joe.

Whenever Carl came over and after we'd fucked like bunnies, I'd sit opposite my husband and pat my growing tummy whilst swooning all over my big boyfriend, saying that 'our' baby was growing big and he might have curly blonde hair and big muscles. That comment would have Joe scrambling for the sanctity of the bathroom and Carl would chastise me and call me a heartless bitch.

What Carl didn't understand, and what perhaps few people would, was just how Joe was wired. With the help of my sisters we'd gotten to study the circuit diagram comprising Joe's mind so intricately I personally could have replaced a single node with a pair of pliers whilst blindfolded.

Poor Joe was beside himself with burning lust and jealousy, often asking if I thought the baby was his and I'd just shrug and say I hoped so, and then, just to stir him into a froth I'd add, 'But you don't mind if it's Carl's, do you baby?' He'd grimace, hold me close and tremble in my arms as eternal hope nevertheless reined. That's how my Joe was. His incredible love for me... for us... overcame all else, to the point where pain and suffering just drove him, seemingly to spur him on, to try harder and to do better. Joe was a unique and wonderful man. He was certainly no average Joe, because our man stood above all others in his ability to give unconditionally. Of course Carl played our 'game' knowing the dynamics at play and also knowing that he'd been rendered sterile and that my baby was indeed my loving husbands.

At the last end of season party, three days before the births, stories abounded of the past quarter's activities. On one particularly cruel occasion April told us she'd teased Joe and felt pretty bad later. She was nearly eight months pregnant when she'd waltzed into Joe's study dressed to the nines, in heels and a pretty party dress, and swollen up like a balloon.

"Hey baby!" She'd said. "I'll be heading out soon with my boyfriend. We'll be having dinner at Mario's again, and then we're going over to his apartment. He's really quite sweet baby. After he gently fucks me, he likes listening to the baby's heart beating in my belly. Isn't that so loving of him?" She'd smiled like a she-devil. "Now, do I look nice?" She twirled. "I want to please my lover."

She said Joe was spinning like a wheel. We all laughed, but then we were bitches. Of course, later after she returned home full of Carl's impotent seed, she kissed and cooed all over Joe, made the poor guy lick her clean and then treated him to a quick hand job. Joe went to sleep grinning like a chimp!

*********

And so it was; Joe was presented with a beautiful baby boy on the third day of the third month, three days' into his rotational period with me. His baby's hair was non-existent, but he had Joe's features and eyes and was unmistakably my precious mans. Joe was watching anxiously, trying to see himself in his baby's cute pink crinkly form. I just smiled.

"Say hello to your beautiful son honey." I handed Joe our gorgeous boy. "He looks just like you Joe."

That's when Joe lost it. Nine months of anxiety bubbled out, and he simply cried like a baby. The life of a loving cuckold was indeed a harsh one. Joe had always hoped the baby was his, but he'd have accepted the alternative, such was his giving nature. He'd thrived sexually on the uncertainty of the months previous and now he basked in his pride.

Our baby clawed at his daddy's cheeks seemingly fascinated with the tears streaming down our husband's beautiful but relived face. The nurse had to prise his little boy from his arms to plug him into my milk laden breasts for a feed. To say Joe was 'clingy', may be an understated obvious. He was certainly the happiest man on planet earth, way more so than his brother in laws who of course had no idea why he was so emotional. It was a really special day for Joe, as it was for all of us.

*********

Joe quit the office in town and started his own business operating out of home. Most of his clients followed him much to the anguish of his old boss who'd been unwilling to allow him the freedom of working remotely. But Joe wanted to spend time at home, with his family. We meanwhile referred all of our patients to the other doctors in our clinic's employ, and spent two relaxing months at home with our kids.

Joe decided he liked the name Benjamin, a nice Jewish name for our son, and I thought it appropriately perfect.

Just to keep Carl in the loop I invited him over a month after the birth. He pretended to be a bit disappointed as Joe strutted about cradling Ben in his arms. As a bit of a reward I led Carl upstairs and promised that things would return to normal next rotation, and Pinkie would have him fucking her regularly once more. I gave him a nice sloppy blow job and sent him home packing!

June had given birth to a bouncing dark skinned boy and she and Jerry named him William. We'd been a bit worried about Pinkie's size during pregnancy. If placed beside us, that's me and April, she was positively huge! But singularly none of the husbands seemed to notice; mainly given that she spent the last three months of her pregnancy, when she was ginormous, exclusively with Simon. We were careful not to spend too much time together in the company of our boys, and if we did, we three wore marquees disguised as dresses to shield our comparative sizes. Jerry's little baby was always going to be a big boy!

Of course April had a little baby girl and she was so cute. She was petite like her daddy, Simon, and had unruly curly black hair even when she was first extracted. They named her Samantha.

We now had our first three kids, William (Bill), Ben and Sam. Beautiful babies all three, and we three moms cooed over each of them as if each were ours, and in most ways discernible, they were. Our unique DNA profile was present in each and we reckoned it would be impossible to ever determine who the real mother actually was.

See, our plan was working.

*********

I have to admit that after moving on from Joe and my baby Benjamin, my first stint with Simon and baby Samantha was pretty tough at first. I knew that the precious little girl had as much of my own make up in her as my own baby Benny did, but there was still that motherly attachment of having carried a baby full term. However, within days we were bonding like mother and daughter. She seemed totally unaware that my breast milk was any different than that of my sisters. And yes, I'd dropped the pepperoni pizza from my diet.

A full week into the new season I truly felt that little Samantha was mine. Weird hey... but true!

It was also time for our next impregnation. We wanted this to occur around nine months out from the third of March next year, the proposed birthdates of our second kids. I mean it was only right that all Mothers and all children celebrate their birthdays on the same day!

Imagine the party to be had!!

I was riding Simon pretty hard, urging him to completion. He was a really good stayer the second and third times around, and I was even urging him on by smacking a little riding crop against his left thigh, yelling 'gee-up'! The second he exploded his load inside me, I bounced into the bathroom, covered up my soggy hole with packing tape, donned a dress, kissed Simon's wobbly confused face and headed for an 'emergency' at the lab!

My blue BMW Z4 convertible (Aprils actually, but then I was her this month) pulled into her designated spot with a nice burble of exhaust just as Pinkie roared into her park in my green Merc SLK waving a container in the air excitedly. She had Joe's milked seed.

"Hey girl! I got mine, where's yours?" She examined my empty hands seemingly perplexed.

"Mines fresh baby!" I kissed her pouty lips. Then she understood.

"You slut," she giggled. "It's still in you?"

"Yep, it's nice and fresh and warm!"

The roar of April's (Pinkies) pink Audi TT squealed to a stop in a cloud of smelly brake dust. She bounced out and hugged each of us excitedly.

"Are we ready angels?"

We were, and late that night we had embryos implanted. We rang our husbands and explained that we had a pregnancy emergency going down and to just feed the kids with the expressed milk in we'd left in the fridge. We needed to recover, and so we slept side by side in our theatre room recuperating and locked in each other's close embrace as our babies happily cooked within.

Three weeks later we announced to three excited husbands, who had no concept whatsoever, that they were each to be daddy's once more! We even had a big family party to celebrate. Yes, we were manipulative bitches but each man appeared ecstatic, so we felt mostly vindicated.

Once again I admit that it was surreal watching Pinkie kissing Joe and bouncing my baby Ben on her lap. I guessed April witnessing me doing the same with her Samantha was just as dizzying. Little dark skinned William looked amazing sucking on April's pale tit because their skin tones were so beautifully contrasting. I noticed Pinkie watched intently as her sister fed baby William and I could only imagine how she was feeling, because I was certainly experiencing those exact same emotions.

Poor Joe suffered yet another nine months of anxiety. Pinkie was a shocker and teased him with Carl mercilessly. She of course had Joe when it came time to conceive and my wicked sister cruelly had Carl fuck her on a proclaimed five occasions, claiming she was unprotected and insisting that this time she really wanted Carl's baby, because it was only fair after all! Finally she offered Joe a turn to fuck her on his birthday which was two weeks into her time with him and one week after she'd actually been artificially impregnated with his sperm. He got to have one go, and one go only, and that was only because he was a 'good boy' and it was his birthday. To say that Joe gritted his teeth in determined desperation and unloaded about a gallon of cum in Pinkies pussy would be no exaggeration!

He was further more banned by Pinkie from intercourse... until his next birthday. I secretly relented when I rotated back to him six months into my pregnancy and I sneakily let him take me with a condom. Joe never complained and he thoroughly enjoyed his quality blow jobs and seemed extremely joyous of slurping at three separate, albeit identical pussy residues, throughout the following year. Don't feel sorry for Joe, because he loved his lot. He admitted to us individually, having witnessed Carl's prowess at cockmanship; that he could never hope to give his wife that sort of intense pleasure, given his somewhat deficient attributes. So pleasing us in 'allowing' his 'wife' access to Carl's big cock actually pleased him immensely and allowed him to assume ownership of this unique relationship. The idea his wife might be pregnant with another man's baby just made him hungrier.

Now that I was back with Joe it felt great to have my Benny back on my teat, but in truth I now loved each child equally. Imagine how a mother bonds with an adopted child and you might understand how it was for me... only I had much closer ties. DNA ties. It had been amazing spending three months with William. His beautiful colouring cradled in my arms was so cool. Jerry was like a big teddy bear now, all possessive and doting over his fat pregnant 'wife' and little baby. We actually had to encourage him to tie us up now and smack our fat naked bums, explaining that pregnancy was no hindrance as long as we went gentle. And gentle he did, easing that amazing appendage in deep and sawing us gently for an hour or six. It was pure heaven.

I smiled as I dressed and readied myself for a long awaited one on one session with Carl, now having resumed my time with Joe. I was remembering big bad Jerry tying me face-up like a starfish and tickling me with a feather duster until I all but fainted! Yes he took the softly approach to another level, but that feather shit honestly is the worst torture ever, not being able to defend yourself and being lightly tickled to madness is excruciating. When he finally drove that monster cock up me I was so desperate to come, I honestly blacked out when I did it! Wow, that had been intense and I shuddered at the memory, wondering if I should ask Carl to do it to me too. No, that should be something I kept special and individually for my 'husband' Jerry.

My mind returned to the present and I turned to sight my anxious Joe watching me intently as I shimmied the tight dress down over my naked fat torso; naked for my lover... Carl. "Joe honey, I really do believe I'm not carrying your baby this time sweetie." I could look deadly serious because I wasn't carrying his child, this one was Simons! I patted my bulging belly. "I'm sorry darling, but I just don't want to keep your expectation high. I mean, Carl fucked me like a million times and you only got one quick go at me on your birthday, so how could it be yours?" I kissed his forlorn face. "But I know you'll help me look after the baby, won't you beautiful?" I smiled as he nodded demure acquiesce. I pecked his cheek condescendingly. He certainly would be looking after the baby, only it would be his and Pinkies. "Now, Carl will be here soon, so why don't you get the BBQ going." I almost laughed as he staggered uncomfortably away to attend his chore. Benny was playing happily in his playpen. His first birthday would coincide with my delivery day. I was glad our Ben looked more like Joe than me; it was kinda like karma... for me being such a bitch.

Joe cooked, struggling to concentrate on his sizzling cuisine because Carl sat back lazily sucking on a Heineken while I tried to suck the cum from his balls via his fat hard straw.

"Oh god Joe, look at the size of Carl's cock?! It's so huge baby. Would you like to come over here and see?" I did my eye flutter thing, holding the massive veined appendage against my cheek. Joe's countenance morphed to horror. I licked the tip, just to tease... them. "Come on baby, just a quick look, I want to show you how nice it is." I was insistent because I knew Joe would actually enjoy the experience.