Triple Treats Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He approached hesitantly, like he was creeping up on a death adder.

"See honey bun, it's really lovely, isn't it?" I gave the throbbing shaft a long slow sloppy lick, balls to tip. "Would you like to taste it?" I wanted to giggle when he shook his head determinedly, but this was serious. Keep a straight face May... I knew Joe was not gay in any way, but I wanted to see what he'd do to please me and in turn, to feed his own desires of sighting the object of my pleasure up close and personal. "Please baby, give it a lick, just to please me. You eat and swallow Carl's cum from my pussy all the time now, so why not just try it. Pretend it's a lollipop." I passed it sideways like it was a relay baton and tried to sound really upbeat. He looked at the straining wet cock, then to me and then back at the cock; his mind analysing options. I could see his tongue nip out a bit, as if to practice its required extension. He wasn't sure, so I opened my mouth wide as if to prompt his. He shifted closer and I rubbed the fat spongy head across my husbands quivering lips. Carl shuddered. Joe puckered for a kiss, but my tongue prompted his to lick. He followed my lead, and I pushed the fat head into his surprised mouth. To his credit he didn't recoil. His puppy dog eyes searched mine up close seeking understanding and I guess mine acquiesced in loving approval because he remained stoically set in place. For the first time ever my loving husband had tasted cock, albeit briefly. He pulled back and shook his head. I wasn't going to push further. Joey was in every way a man, but if I ever asked he'd walk over hot coals for me. Words were not required and I actually glazed with emotion at his accepting compliance. It was a difficult thing for him to do, but he did it for me, to please me. I sucked Carl's twitching cock firmly back into my mouth, withdrew slowly, sighed in an exaggerated moan and then I kissed my husband's cheek and whispered, 'thank you darling'.

Joe smiled shyly and nodded.

*********

As usual we spent the New Year together as sisters. We were seven months pregnant and counting. Pinkie sang the Star Spangled Banner as she experienced her orgasm at the stroke of midnight while Carl drove her through the gates of nirvana, slamming into her rectum like a man possessed. Afterward, having disposed of a sleepy Carl, we spent time discussing the kid's birthday presents, seeing how we would be giving each other's children their gifts just as we'd done with their Christmas presents. April wanted me to give Samantha a teddy bear, but it had to be small and scrawny looking, like what she enjoyed as a small child. I laughed. Nothing had changed. Simon was her teddy now and she wanted her daughter to walk in her mother's footsteps. I promised I'd get the cutie a teddy, but along with those 'minor' gifts, we had agreed on presenting all three one year olds to be, who were now close to walking, (Ben was walking really, in that he was letting go of furniture and wobbling quickly to the next item of support), with their own battery operated sit-in toy cars! Yeah, perhaps a bit high tech for one year olds, but we considered all three kids little geniuses, so why the hell not?

In hindsight, that may have been a poor decision, and we weren't even drunk. We were pregnant, yeah, that was the problem; too much oestrogen!

So we did off course give birth, exactly as planned and exactly as we'd done one year ago, on our birthday, and on our kid's birthdays, the third of the third. Spring was in the air, the birds were tweeting and the bees a buzzing. I of course gave Simon another beautiful girl. He was ecstatic. He kissed me like an excited kid.

"Oh thank you April, (of course I was April now) another gorgeous girl." I chuckled at his exuberance while he hugged his little bundle of joy close; his second child, and we'd named her Chloe. Okay, so I wasn't his 'wife' April, but I was the perfect DNA equivalent, and he was after all my husband too, so I delighted in his pleasure. She was beautiful and Simon was like a giddy kid in a candy store given full reign. He had two beautiful little girls to call him daddy.

On the next bed over Pinkie presented our Joe with a little girl; baby Anna. Now, remember we'd cruelly convinced Joe that his wife, that's me, was perhaps having Carl's baby. He'd accepted that as reality, but like a drowning man, he clutched to the last straw of hope. Even when his little girl was placed in his arms, he hugged her as his own. Joe was a very special human being. As I've said, he may have started out as our 'Joe Average', but he'd developed into a man amongst men. He was the ultimate caring and giving man. His sacrifices stunned us, and drove us. He was, if you could separate out a favourite, definitely at the top of the tree. Of course his deferment to Carl as our sexual partner helped his cause, but we loved him dearly for him alone.

"Joe, look at baby Anna's blood type?" Pinkie smiled slyly as she passed Joe her baby's statistical printout. Joe was stricken, momentarily puzzled, and then his countenance transitioned into the biggest goofiest smile I've ever seen plaster a man's face. He realised that Anna's blood type matched his. "Yes honey... " Pinkie grinned joyfully as Joe frantically examined his 'wife's' face... trying to fathom his good fortune. Thank god he had a tight grip on baby Anna because he wobbled precariously.

Joe would just assume, and with us being leaders in our field, that his wife would know this baby was his. Pinkies sneaky confirmation was too much and he immediately started to sob like he'd done the year previous. Both Jerry and Simon consoled him not understanding the 'real' issue again and being oblivious to the fact that Joe's 'wife' was in fact banging another man. Of course that was only the tip of the iceberg. Poor old Joe, he goes from emotional uncertainties to liberating highs, and he takes it all... because he loves his wife beyond all measure. I was crying too and through my tears I noticed April was propped up in her bed and was bawling like a girl as well!

It was a poignant moment and so very special.

Alongside us April had birthed a boy. Mathew was a half-brother to Jerry's other son William and a half-sister to Simon's daughter Samantha. Jerry was humbled with gratitude as he cradled his second dark skinned son. Funny enough, Matt had green eyes like us; now that was an anomaly, given Jerry's more dominant DNA.

"Thank you June baby, he's really beautiful."

"You're welcome." Bossy April smiled a little submissively, just the way Jerry liked his wife.

We'd managed to convince our men that the children's births coincided exactly only because of the caesarean, which was of course true and theoretically conception dates may have been close, but not exactly timed as they in truth were. The added insight was that, because we were identical triplets, it meant that our fertility cycles were in sync as well, thus resulting in similar conception times. This seemed to help with the smoke screen to further mask our devious deception.

We all celebrated the one year olds birthdays there in the hospital recovery rooms later that day with the promises of bigger presents when we all got back home. We three watched from our beds, nursing our beautiful newborn's as our three men played with the one year olds and lit the three individual candles on the three cakes bearing the green, blue and pink icing... little Samantha being the pink one.

In all, we three now boasted two children each, a boy and a girl. As before, we had quit work for three months, before once again resuming the rotation. This time it was even harder than the first time around. I moved on to Jerry after my first three months with Simon and baby Chloe, thus leaving both my 'real' kids with Joe and Simon respectively. I got through okay, but only because we all regularly met up with the kids in tow, and I admit I went a bit silly, as each of us did, doting over and feeding 'my' baby Chloe and playing with my now all 'grown up', one year old toddler, Ben. I think we all felt the pain as we moved back to our own 'homes' and returned to our current 'husbands'.

There's no need to explain how, but we three were miraculously pregnant a third time in that second season of swaparoo, me with Jerry's third and final son, Pinkie with Simons final baby, another girl... her second one and naturally Simons third and final girl. Of course April was pregnant with Joe's last baby, a boy. I know this all sounds like a "Brave New World" scenario, but surely our husbands would not mind that we three had meticulously planned not only the precise arrival time, but the sex of each of their children? I mean that little issue was small potatoes in relation to the bigger picture; the one involving us not being exclusive and having kids to their brother-in-laws. And so we blindly pushed onward.

Equilibrium would be restored with the birth of each third child. Our plan was surely faultless...

*********

10 DOTS.

I have to admit, we were all pretty anxious to get the final pregnancies over and done with. The wheel was still unbalanced. We required three kids to correct it and there was still one to go and until we'd given birth, the playing field was somewhat tilted. During that year, there was always someone who missed out on actually having their own child for a period of three months. As stated previously we spent a lot more time than usual in each other's company and also perhaps in the ever constant presence of all of our husbands. Their accompaniment helped us greatly to bond with our children but unfortunately I think this is what finally tipped the scales to disaster.

But I guess in hindsight it was inevitable.

We three stupidly spent our spring to summer getaway in the Caribbean; two nights and nearly three days of sunning and swimming in the crystal green waters of the gulf. We'd left supplies and milk for the babies and the men had actually decided to stay over together and support each other. I could just imagine the poker games and whisky... and that was okay. It was good for them to bond as well. When we arrived at our sunny destination we were careful to sunblock and wear identical thong bikinis to ensure tan lines remained consistent across our bodies. We were of course nearly two months pregnant at the time with our third and final child. Carl had been invited as he always was on our swap over getaways and was ecstatic to join us, all expenses paid, and he fucked each of us raw for two nights solid!

It was great fun, but something happened on our return. We'd rotated husbands the day after returning from our foray and I was now with Simon for the next three months, but Pinkie had accidently left her favourite pink vibrator at Simon's house, hidden in the wardrobe. She'd rushed there to retrieve it during her lunch break and ran into Simon who was home early for some unexplained reason. Luckily she was dressed in her skimpy white uniform and had no identifying colours adorning her hair or body. Evidently Simon was horny and... well, one thing led to another as might be expected given the sluts deposition.

So later she runs into my office looking extremely distraught... breathing heavily like she'd just ran a marathon. I buzzed April to join us and she arrived pronto from the adjoining examination room.

"What's happened Sis?" I queried after calming her.

"Shit, May, I went to Simon's place to retrieve my vibrator and fell asleep. I'd just finished fucking Simon and I was so exhausted..."

April squealed. "What!! You were fucking my husband!? Shit June, he's mine this rotation!" We were both pretty pissed at the wayward slut.

"I'm sorry April, but he caught me a bit flatfooted and he was horny and he... well he looked so cute and desperate and all... that I just kind of capitulated... so..." She did her blink thing.

"Alright, I get that, so what happened next?"

"Well of course we fucked like bunnies... and I fell asleep afterward... coz I was so pooped from the trip away and all..."

"So...?" We queried in sync. What's new there? Whenever I finished a long session with Simon I fell asleep too.

"Well, while I'm asleep, and naked, he's decided to run an ultra violet light over my bum and hips. Say's he wanted to blend out my 'sun burn'. So I wake up, and he's tanning out my string lines. I shrieked. I mean if I don't look like you naked April, we're all fucked!"

"Calm down, we can fix this." I went for the calm approach.

Soon we had Pinkie bent over my desk with her panties stretched between her knees. I pulled her butt cheeks wide to examine the affected area. It seemed contained to her front and hips. That didn't stop Bloody April dragged her long nails down Pinkies wet slit and the silly slut squealed and pushed her bum back seeking more. I smacked April's hand away and checked out the touched-up bikini shadow over her hips. We needed to replicate Simon's intervention so we pulled out an ultra violet light from the store room and carefully attended to each other's hips and bikini line, insuring continuity. I swear April has this thing about prodding a girl's privates. Pinkie was using the light on my lower bum cheek when a finger, belonging to April, buried itself up my quivering hole. Her excuse, when I dug my claws out of the ceiling, and whacked her silly head for sending me skyward, was that I 'looked all wet and excited'. Well, I couldn't deny that fact, having my sisters prodding me was always a bit juicy, but her finger probing response to my wanton state was completely unnecessary!

Eventually we concluded that we were now safe from discovery. April's tanned hips replicated Pinkie's and just for good measure we'd tanned mine the exact same way.

Little did we know, but we were already immersed in deep and unfathomable shit.

**********

The following season, that's three months following the sunburn drama, it was my turn with Joe and then for the last three months leading up to the birth it was my time with Simon, needing to be back with Jerry for the third day of spring and the births of our last three babies.

I might pause here to establish a few facts. Simon's business had flowered exponentially. He employed twenty programmers now and his net worth, following five consecutive gaming app hits, now approached the half billion dollar mark! If he cashed his investments, all made on his behalf by my savvy Joe, he was likely worth twice that! He's a smart little cookie our Simon; too smart, as it turns out.

Joe too had a thriving business. He had invested billions of dollars in shares, property and bonds for hundreds of very wealthy clients. His percentage cut made him millions in turn, but it was his own investments that made him worth as much on paper as Simon.

Jerry had advertising and player contracts worth about twenty million a year, but he was likely the poorest of our three boys even giving consideration to his investments, which were once again placed my our ingenious Joe. Those cashed would likely see him very well off, but certainly not worth as much as either of our other two men.

Now, as for us three triplets, owning and operating quite possibly the best and most 'cutting edge' fertility clinic in the United States meant we were doing well also. We now employed a staff of sixty and a further twenty experts that included surgeons and specialists. And our clinic led the way in genetics and IVF. We were doing okay and combined, better than even perhaps Simon.

Now, let's go back. So finally I'm with our boy Simon. It was now my season with him and I was heavily pregnant with Jerry's last baby boy. I was getting too big and too heavy to fuck missionary. I was enjoying Simon do me doggy... with my head resting on a pillow and ass raised high when I just happened to look up into the wall mirror somewhat hazed, totally embroiled with satisfied and lust driven fulfilment. Simon was shunting away seemingly as per normal, but the reflection in the mirror suggested otherwise!

He was humping his hips into me whilst shining a black light torch into my ass crack! I popped my head up and turned to him looking angry. In fact I was actually petrified!

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Um, nothing much; just checking something out."

"What the hell is that thing... and what are you checking for... exactly?"

"Oh, nothing much, just wondering why you have two tattooed dots?"

"I don't, I have three!" Suddenly I was feeling nauseous. I knew now what he was doing, and what exactly the ultra violet light was showing him. My three and fake permanent inked dots would not be illuminated under the black light like the two fluorescent impregnated permanently tattooed ones beneath would be. OH FUCK!

He started stroking into me hard then, like he was now super horny, and out of control with delirium. He threw the torch light aside, grabbed my hips and pumped me with teeth rattling vigour.

I screamed as he reached under and pinched my clit. I was scared, confused and out of control! My brain couldn't process emotions. His lovely cock stoked me into submission. This was not our Simon, our meek boy who doted over us like we were goddesses. This thing, that was rutting me wildly, was demonic! I began convulsing and squirting my orgasm, I couldn't help it! Finally he bellowed and ejaculated so deep inside me I nearly dry wretched. At least he had the presence to lower me to my side, because my bloated body was a lump of blobby jelly.

When I regained a semblance of cohesive thought, Simon was sitting on the bed beside me, and I was now draped in a fluffy white bath robe. He was dressed and looking composed. I wanted to throw up!

He knew... Fuck, this was bad. Real bad!

I dared not look at him, but I did... like I had to see the wreckage... witness the gore.

"So, May, want to tell me what's going on?"

"May? Baby... I'm April, your wife." I had to try. Shit, my shrill voice didn't even convince me!

"Yes, April is my wife, and I believe she has one dot. Am I correct? Fuck he looked almost amused. Almost...

"No baby... um, we all have three dots, to represent our trinity." I squeaked.

"Oh yes, you each certainly have three inked dots, non-permanent ink that shrouds what lies beneath, that being tattooed UV fluoride injected dots, purposely designed to be faint so as not to mark you disfiguringly. They're clearly visible under black light, permanent and non-removable, or at least they're markings that you three will never likely have removed... because otherwise you may even fool yourselves as too who you actually are. Am I correct?"

Shut up Simon, I had to think. I blubbered something that sounded like a 'huh'

"So, I assume the eldest triplet got the first dot. Now we know April is fifteen seconds older than you. Just the time it took to cut her cord and put her in a tub... a blue tub I'm guessing." He nodded to himself as he pictured the scene. "She then gets an arm band and later a single tattooed dot on the coccyx. You're next; cord cut and placed in a second tub, a green one... arm banded and later a two dot tattoo brand. Little sister June is last another fifteen seconds later. She gets the girly pink tub and has three dots stamped and later permanently inked as well. How am I doing so far honey?"

I shrugged. Did I need a lawyer?

"So, I've been doing some thinking. If the first 'wife' I black-lighted had three real tattoo dots covered by three fake dots, and you have only two real dots, then I assume my 'real' wife was the last one to cycle back to me... am I correct?" He smiled, but it was a bit plastic. I wanted to cry. I needed to talk to my other identities. "Who's she with now, Jerry of Joey?"

"Can I plead the fifth?" I thought it worth asking. He shook his head. We were screwed.