Triple Treats Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you just need to suck that up. Yes, of course Carl knows that you are not only aware, but are completely in approval of our sexual relationship. There 'will' be many occasions when we will kiss and make out in front of you." I was emphasising the 'wills' because Joe needed reinforcement that this would be ongoing. "As I said, Carl may want to fuck me when we invite him over for dinner next. So of course you need to come to terms with that reality." I cupped his face and kissed him lovingly. "As my beautiful cuckold this will be 'hard' for you..." I squeezed my captor. "And I want Carl to be your friend, and for you to treat him with respect at all times. You'll do this to please me, won't you darling?"

Joe nodded. "Can I make love to you May? I would really like to, we haven't done it for so long." He actually didn't sound whingey, just more... longing.

"No baby, I'm sorry, but my pussy is for Carl's use now, but you can lick me if you like?" I tried to sound chirpy and upbeat. My Joe still grinned and nodded his acquiescence, totally denying his own needs. What an amazing guy.

Twenty minutes later I was wailing with orgasm number three for the day; Carl having provided the first two just after breakfast, one on the bed and then the second under the shower. My poor boy was completely orgasmed out, and for a woman like me, with a seemingly insatiable triple fuelled libido, and who thought it once impossible, now recanted that philosophy.

Following a night with Carl, and knowing how that affected my Joe, and then re-bonding with Joe and having him orally satisfy me as well, was all simply too much for this poor woman to handle!

With my last vestiges of energy I stroked my loving husband to climax. It didn't take long.

I slept for the remainder of Sunday and simply clocked it down to one blissful day missing from my life.

Yes, life was indeed good... but an angry storm brewed on the horizon.

*******

8 DOTS.

It was a New Year's Eve. Carl was ploughing Pinkie and April and I watched on jealously while sipping Champaign and feeling pretty hammered. New Year was the only time, other than the change of seasons that we spent a full night and day together, and of course Carl was invited as the entertainment!

"Yo knows wot number two?" April slurred. "I'm kinda dinking we should have papooses."

I wobbled as I poured yet another tall flute full of pretty bubbles. "Me agrees number uno. I want a bambino!"

"Too popping babies!" We saluted; giggling to the clanging of crystal.

In hindsight I wished we were sober, but once the crazed idea had been proposed and formulated, the thing gathered momentum like a snowball on steroids. Carl bought in the New Year by alternating between our wriggling bums. Yes we'd introduced our crinkly little bum hole's to his big cock. We always spent the days prior to each new season, and now the day leading to New Year's Eve, prepping our rectums for cock insertion. We had unanimously decided that our anal virginity would be given only to Carl, given that with Jerry it was likely impossible, and the last New Year's eve was in fact our first, and we'd all had three 'anal insertion' sessions together as a team since then. Yeah, we could have had it more regularly, but it was something we three wanted to share together as kind of a special triple treat.

It was like a game of 'eeny meeny miney mo' for Carl as he banged away happily into his three compliant and drunken sluts as each shared their identical bodies experiencing nearly identical anal induced orgasms. I saw orgasmic fireworks at midnight but lucky April; she got to be the first seeded for the incoming New Year.

We kicked Carl out after that, sending him off to his own room (I think he needed a little lie down and a recharge) and we then proceeded to knuckle down to drunkenly discuss our New Year's resolution concerning prams and baby clothes. The impossible logistics were lost in a long night of wine induced stupor. Don't ever let anyone tell you that a high IQ and a logistical clear thinking mind is a combatant to alcohol, because the booze will win every single time!

In the stark sobering light of a new day, it dawned. How the fuck could we possibly have kids!? But the idea had been seeded, and now a solution was required. After all, we were smart cookies, weren't we? This was solvable? The conversation that ensued was a continuous babble delivered by three identical identities.

"Well, if we have babies to our real husband's; that is our certified..."

"Yeah, we get that, but what happens, when we rotate and don't get to see our real babies for six months..."

"That would be shit... I don't' want you guys to be looking after my baby..."

"But we can't move babies between men, for god's sake, Jerry's kid would be black, and ..."

"No, that's ridiculous, it can't work; all the kids would look different given the different fathers."

"So each father has a baby that's his own, but we would have to care for each other's kids until we rotated back to our own. We're back to square one!"

"I've got it!" Pinkie squealed.

I still blame Pinkie... for what we were about to agree.

"We each have three babies. One to each husband respectively! So each man as three kids, of course they'd all be his, but only born to three different mothers; identical mothers, so the children would not be distinguishable due to having identical inherited attributes."

"Of course," chimed April. "That way, as we rotate, at least one kid would be exclusive, and the other two not, and that issue of separation would be addressed as we rotated. At least one child would always have its real mother present."

"But, what about favouritism?" I piped in.

"As if any of us would treat the other's babies differently, especially knowing that your other two kids were in the care of a sister you trusted to treat the same as you would your own."

"This could work!" April nodded. I wasn't so sure; it sounded dodgy.

I continued to be devil's advocate. "Anyway, we are likely to pop twins or multiples given our predisposition as triplets." As soon as I said it I knew the answer. Both sisters examined me like I was an idiot, already thinking my exact thoughts. "Okay, yeah, we could do that," I contributed and then announced excitedly, "and we could make sure we all had caesareans and give birth at almost exactly the same time!"

Pinkie grasped the baton. "So, we steal sperm from each hubby, artificially impregnate each of our eggs with one wriggler and hey presto, we're each pregnant with a little bambino! We'll select an appropriate due date to ensure a nice 'same day' birthdate and work the impregnation time to coincide with our preselected delivery date!"

Pinkie was really good with the 'In vitro fertilisation' techniques. I would monitor the pregnancies and April was fully adverse at identifying the sex chromosomes.

"So, obviously we want to spread the love, but one of us will have to volunteer to have two girls and a boy, whilst the other two will have two boys and a girl. Three is, after all, an odd number." April just shrugged as if all was solvable.

"Pinkie is the most submissive, and she's definitely more girly, so she should have the two girls." I thought it fair and Pinkie was nodding excitedly. It was settled. Simon would end up having three girls, Joseph two boys and a girl, and big manly Jerry would father three beautiful bouncing boys. It seemed appropriate given each man's standing.

So, the first round would be with our 'real' husbands. I would provide Joe a baby boy. Pinkie would give Jerry a boy, and April's eldest would be a girl impregnated via Simon. We thought it fair that each husband's eldest child actually belonged to the wife he'd married and shared his vows with. Round two would see me bear another girl to Simon, him believing me to be April. April would then deliver another baby boy to Jerry whist she pretended to be Pinkie. Pinkie would hand Joe a girl while acting as me. Finally, our third child each would complete the deal. I would be Pinkie and give Jerry his last kid, a third boy. Pinkie in blue would birth Simons youngest girl and April, disguised as me, supply Joe his youngest, another boy.

It was simple really...

We had identical DNA, so no one in the hospital would know that the three triplets, dressed in appropriately coloured nighties and undergoing concurring C-sections and holding the hands of the three proud 'fathers' were in-fact holding the hands of their brother-in-laws, and birthing babies that were actually half-sisters and half-brothers to their other children!

See... simple!

We debated if this might be deceitful or morally wrong, but, in our excited anticipation of becoming mommies, all concept of wrongdoing was squashed. We wanted to be like normal families, and we wanted to be seen as normal families, but we also needed to share. This was the perfect solution!

Well, it seemed like a pretty good idea at the time...

We wouldn't alter our seasonal rotation even when pregnant. Assuming we all appeared identical when ballooning, we could carry on as usual. We'd have to keep an eye on stretch marks, and apply lots of moisturizer to reduce the marks, but remember we'd spend three months of the nine month pregnancies with the same husband, and it would be like them doing that flag comparison as previously discussed. What you don't suspect, and even if waved under ones nose, mostly the obvious goes unnoticed. I mean if you laser mapped our freckles, we were not exactly identical.

And we could deal with resultant stretch marks with laser cosmetic surgery if we needed too.

The C-section's would be planned to coincide with the correct husband's rotational period. For instance, if I was due to give birth to Simon's baby girl; I'd be rostered with him on my due date.

Simple planning, that's all it took! All we had to was implant our excited little seeded eggs at the correct time.

So, we blindly pushed forward. Onward and upward, all for one and... well, you get the idea.

********

"Hey Baby." I kissed Joe on the cheek when I arrived home from work. Pinkie had extracted an egg from my ovaries earlier that day, and I needed Joe's sperm. We had eggs on ice and babies were go! I was still feeling a bit sore down there, and a little groggy from the aesthetic, but my excitement was palpable. I had Joe's pants down and him lying on the bed, moaning in ecstasy within minutes. He was so lost in pleasure that he didn't even see me squirt his precious seed into a sterile container and pop the lid in place. "Was that good for you baby?" I purred as I opened my purse and dropped my treasure inside.

"Oh god... yeah. Can I do the same for you beautiful, you know, orally pleasure you, not, you know...?"

"No, not penetration baby, that's for Carl isn't it sweet pea." I sat beside him and kissed his flushed cheek. "I'm going out now to meet Carl at the Metro. We're going to fuck for a while but I'll be home later, okay sweetie."

He nodded looking dazed and wished me a nice night. Darling boy!

It may not be known, but the first steps of IVF include being on the pill. Of course I was on the pill, because, even though Carl was impotent, both Simon and Jerry were not, and they both enjoyed unprotected sex with all three of us. Joe on occasion was allowed to penetrate us too, but he was always wrapped in latex as a part of his denial regime.

That evening I was not actually going to see Carl, that ruse was just to keep my Joey on the boil. I was actually heading back to our clinic where we three were to meet up at 7pm with our sperms, fresh and itching to get wriggling. Little did our gorgeous Joe know, but he was about to become a daddy, as were our two other husbands. April was set up to do the sperm sorting. Of course this is a tiny bit illegal, but I'll trust you to keep that our little secret just between us. She would find a healthy little sperm boy for both Pinkie and me, whilst she would locate a girl in Simon's sperm for her tiny excited little egg.

Of course we'd discussed the idea of having children with our husbands on many occasions and all three were excited by the idea of becoming daddies. It was only Joe who was not actually depositing his cum in us, so although he was excited by the concept of fatherhood, he had no idea when that would become a reality.

When I arrived home later that night I had a baby boy under ice in our lab ready for impregnation. I was as giddy as a wheel.

"Hi baby, I'm home."

"Did you have a nice time?" Joe looked lost.

"Thank you beautiful. Yes I had a nice time. It was really wonderful." I hugged my boy. The white lie was necessary to keep him off balance. And besides, we'd had a nice time cooking babies. "Now, I've invited Carl over for dinner tomorrow night. This will be our first time together as a unit, you me and him, and I want it to be very pleasant for all of us. Of course Carl will fuck me later on, like after dinner, but I want to give you a special treat as well." I patted his cheek. "But you have to be good and I want you to talk to Carl and get on with him. He's not as smart as you and has no idea about finance or business, so you need to come down to his level as a special favour to me. Talk movies or some shit, but be pleasant, not condescending. I want you on your best game. He's my boyfriend for what he can give me in bed, not for what's mushing about in his wooden head. Okay?" I examined his pale face. He nodded. "Good boy." Tomorrow was going to be fun. "Oh, and I've stopped taking the pill some time back and I want to get pregnant." I kissed his stunned face and swayed off to take a nice hot bubble bath.

I could tell Joe spent that whole Saturday crunching about on eggshells. Finally as d-hour approached he blurted it out.

"Um, May, you're not going to let Carl... you know, come inside you, are you? I mean, if you're off the pill, you might get pregnant." His concern bordered panic.

"Of course he gets to come inside me honey... Carl always comes inside me. Why do you think I've stopped taking the pill?" I smiled and continued painting my toenails.

"But..."

"Yes, I want a baby beautiful. We've discussed this. Don't you want a baby too?"

"Yes, desperately, but I want us to have a baby..."

"How can we do that honey? Carl won't allow you near my pussy silly boy, and to have a baby you do need to put your little guy inside my pussy sweet pea! You do know that, don't you?"

"Off course but..."

"So, I'll let Carl try and seed me... and we'll see if he can get me pregnant. Won't that be lovely sweetie?" I actually giggled when my beautiful boy staggered backward into his armchair. I also noticed that his poor cock was doing handstands beneath the tracksuit pants. A cuckold's life was certainly a hard road, pun intended. I could only smile. Yes it screwed with his brain, but he obviously loved it.

The following few hours were hilarious, well for me anyhow. For poor Joe, well they must have been torturous. The old 'splinters under the fingernails' would have paled in comparison. But once again he was as excited as he was torn.

I heard him welcome Carl, just as I'd instructed. I waltzed in and did the kissy grope thing and hung all over Carl in my obscenely low cut top and denim skirt while my obedient Joe did his level-headed best to make conversation. He struggled when Carl spread my legs and fingered my bare pussy while they were discussing Marvel's Age of Ultron. I just smiled over at my boy and pretended to be listening to his evaluation, when all I wanted to do was turn my eyeballs backward and squirt my girly ejaculate all over the living room. I was so turned on! I knew the upcoming orgasm was going to consume me, and those orgasms were always messy squirty ones! I actually feared what I knew was certainly coming!

I practised my histrionics. "Oh baby, that's lovely. Push your fingers inside. Make me come, oh baby!" I scooted my bum down, and spread my legs wider to allow Carl better access and my Joe a better look. I was getting pretty close, and started to lose all semblance of control. "Oh baby yes, I need your cock!" Carl pulled me to my feet, yanked the tiny skirt down and threw be back against the couch seat.

"Excuse me a moment please Joe, but you bloody wife's really asking for it!"

I giggled as Carl tore his pants off, gripped his cock in one hand, grabbed my left ankle with the other, pulled me upward to balance me somewhat on my head and abruptly speared me so deep I had trouble swallowing from the lodgement. I screamed. I couldn't help it!

Carl went feral.

"Oh my god!! Joe, sweetie, he's fucking me so hard!!" I bounced on the end of that cock like a marionette. "Ooh shit!!" The orgasm, delayed due to fear of self-preservation, suddenly re-established momentum and all hope of survival fled. I knew death was imminent. Having Joe witness my debasement only added mass to the imminent meltdown.

I howled so loud my voice cracked. Spasms took hold of my body and I just shook uncontrollably as life morphed into the zone of extra-terrestrial. Bloody Carl thought it was funny, and began hammering my cunt so hard I bit my tongue. I knew my orgasm was rolling exponentially, but like a fusion reactor there was no switching it off. I could hear my emissions squelching and hissing about our coupling. My poor clit was ripped back and forth and I feared fatigue separation. I wanted it to stop, the insanity, the ridiculous debauchery; but I wanted to experience the impact and resultant wreckage and I couldn't stop the momentum!!

Finally Carl, now so out of control that he appeared manically unstable, started yelling as he emptied his cum so deep I could taste it. I meanwhile was clamping and spitting obscenities like a blaspheming whore, flopping and gasping about like a jelly. When I finally calmed and understood which way was up, I realised my beautiful boy was kneeling beside me gripping my hand. He appeared horrified!

"Hi baby..." I squeaked.

"Good God, are you okay May... did he hurt you!?"

"Yeah baby. I'm fine. He always fucks me like that. Pretty intense hey, but that's how I like it beautiful, that's why I need him."

His face morphed from anguish to helplessness. He knew he could never do that for me.

Now for the finale! Yeah, I was a deceitful manipulative bitch...

"Oh shit baby, did he come inside me!" I peered down between my spread thighs as white gooey cream poured from my gaping and abused hole. I feigned horror. "Oh god baby, he might have impregnated me! Quick, you better fuck me real fast, and try and get your babies in me first!" My voice sounded semi hysterical. Joe had his pants off in a nanosecond, and just as fast he was buried inside my poor abused cunt, banging away like a nuclear fired bunny. Slop sprayed everywhere and his frantic face bore determination and horror in equal measure. His anxiety actually prohibited his PE! It was his best effort ever! God I'm a cruel bitch.

I 'thumbed up' Carl and pointed to the door. The poor bastard left without his dinner! Oh well, I had a husband to please. Joe came moments later yelling like a banshee, as if urging his little guy's home to find their prize before his adversary's beat them there.

"Oh god sweetie, I'm so sorry. I got carried away. I hope you get me pregnant, but would you mind if my baby was Carls?"

"Um, well, we could just get the morning after pill?" Framed as a question he wasn't demanding it. My beautiful boy... god I loved him.

"No sweetie, I want a baby, and I kind of want Carl's. He's well-built and very handsome..." Okay, back off. Joe was looking pretty stressed. "But I want your baby too honey. It would be smart and savvy. Can we just let the cards fall?" I kissed him. "I mean Carl is my lover boyfriend now and he has every bit as much right as you do to be the father of my baby." I smiled and patted his cheek. "Now come on, let's have our dinner."