Truth Cries from the Semen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened revealing a small man in his 70s dressed in a tuxedo. "Lady Veronica?" he asked. I nodded. "Lady Victoria and Lady Daniella are almost ready to see you. Come," the man motioned his hand inward. "I am Henke. Come to the bar and sit yourself," Henke said in what I determined was a Swedish accent. I quickly walked through a large foyer and into much larger room. Henke then disappeared into another room, behind a curtain.

Sitting at the bar, I looked around. The room was vast, more like a ballroom. A bar with counter ran along a wall a quarter the length of the room. The wooden "dance" floor area- it had to have been 5000 square feet alone- met up to a connected open area with couches and tables, almost restaurant style. Tables, chairs, and folding mattresses stacked up in a corner of the room. An odd almost diving-board style platform extend up and over the vast room at another far end. The walls adorned with magnificent art and sculpture that seemed to represent all of humanity- Aztec temples, Eqytian pyramids, Roman houses, Japanese pagodas, and so on. Tasteful paintings of naked people standing, running, fighting, copulating showered other surfaces: African men slaying an elephant with spears; a Native American couple looking over a lake sunset; an Aboriginal dancing; among dozens of other representations. At another far side of the ballroom I could see what looked like a large indoor pool and showers, perhaps a bathroom or locker room. Several hallways and corridors branched off at yet different locations into parts unknown. I heard a loud clacking sound and turned around.

Victoria and another woman, presumably Daniella, approached. I stood up and faced them. Victoria was dressed in a tight T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers, just as the picture showed. Without a word, Victoria tightly embraced me; her long red hair smelled of roses. She kissed my cheeks and looked right up into my eyes; she brushed my hair back with her fingers and then embraced me again. I could feel her large breasts push up under mine. "I was so afraid you wouldn't come. I am glad you did. You are not alone." I felt overwhelmed; emotions thundered through me: acceptance, excitement, relief. I embraced her tightly. We must have stood there for a whole minute like this.

"This is Daniella, one of the mistresses of the club," Victoria pulled back and motioned. Daniella had an almost foreboding look. She was maybe fifty years old but had a kind of timelessness to her. She stood about six feet in height, skinny and tall, but was well over six feet in the high-heeled shiny black boots she wore; a simple blood-red dress covered her body. Her lips had black lipstick- the same color as her straight-black shoulder-length hair, not unlike mine.

Daniella didn't smile but awkwardly grasped and held my right hand with her left and then curtly said: "I am looking forward to your interview. Victoria believes you have enormous...potential." Daniella released my hand by pushing it down slightly; her piercing green eyes gazed down at me. Victoria then motion for us to sit at a table. Victoria and Daniella sat next to each other; I sat on the opposite side.

"You want to be gang banged and covered in semen by a huge group of men Veronica? How have you obtained your knowledge of this need?" Daniella straight-forwardly asked in her slightly gravely voice.

My face turned hot with embarrassment. Victoria briefly embraced my left hand, "It's okay. Just tell us your story."

I explained to them about my fantasies and how they all started and grew to the present day.

Victoria motioned with her hand and spoke: "Veronica, dear, the videos you masturbate to aren't like the group-sex semen events at the club. Videos are 'slow-motion' compared to the real thing. There are no edits and no cameras to position; there is no stopping and no pause button. Whatever you think you've seen or dreamed about that's intense is tame compared to what happens here at the club. Our events of this theme are raw, rough, even bestial. We have group sex events regularly and the participants have no shame, no reservations, and no self-consciousness. We are a community of perverts here. They respect the rules of the event but otherwise push things to the maximum."

Victoria continued: "For what you request, you must be willing- no, eager- to submit your body and your mind to the group totally and completely as nothing less than a ritualistic sacrifice. You will not have control and you will feel and experience things you cannot even imagine as they are not on video and never could be. You must be willing to give of yourself until there's nothing left mentally or physically."

Hearing these words sent a flash through my spine- of fear and excitement.

Victoria explained more: "Many of our events are couples based- we have about 400 couples in the club. There are also about 40 women who are single or with a female partner; the women may usually come to any event. In addition, there are also about 200 single men who are selectively invited, often individually, depending on the event theme. Of the 240 women in the club, only around two dozen like hundred or hundreds-of-men per woman sex- those who have an unquenchable fetish for cum. Such events always end with the woman or women covered in floods of ejaculate. Maybe you should consider voyeuring at the club first or having a smaller gang bang downstairs in the dungeon, with perhaps 20 men, and you can of course set the limits of exactly what you want to experience in that situation. That way you can be sure. About 80% of our women have group sex with men at some point. Just on a more modest scale."

Feeling a bit bashful, I responded: "I want as many men as possible, but with one condition. If I can be with another woman partner at the same time, then I'll have the courage to endure anything."

Daniella shifted brusquely in her chair.

"Veronica, you haven't had sex in years let alone a small group experience- you haven't swallowed semen yet you want to go from nothing to everything! Preposterous!" Daniella thundered with a glower, and then continued:

"You young women are spoiled by the Internet. Too many of you think what you see is real when in fact it's sanitized. Do you know what it's really like to swallow semen? From scores of men? No, you don't. Few women like it! In the past, women were normally over 35 before coming to the club asking for this kind of visceral madness. To even conceive of the kind of intense experience you want was simply not possible at your age even 10 years ago," Daniella continued, "We are a sex club with hundreds of members from all over the world and where fanatical fetishes and extreme behaviors are not just expected, but demanded. The last thing we want is some young, confused porn-fed woman who is covered in semen running away in horror because reality wasn't like a video game. You have a tough case to make, computer girl!"

Dumbfound and flustered I just sat there, reeling internally in doubts and intense self-consciousness.

Victoria hesitated but then spoke: "Veronica, let's try some different questions..."

"No!" Daniella interjected. "She needs to answer with her heart and soul, right here and now. No questionnaires for this one! It's too unbelievable!" Daniella snickered with disgust and stood up, as if ready to leave.

I suddenly felt overcome with new emotions; my eyes glimmered. I pensively rocked back and forth in the chair for a moment. I felt like I was about to burst out crying but then I answered. "I need this," I squeaked. I don't know where the words or the confidence came from, it was as if they just piped up from some subterranean froth.

"What did you say?" Daniella asked, sitting down again. "I need this." I repeated more firmly.

"What do youneed, Veronica?" Daniella quizzed as she slammed the palms of her hands down the table. I jolted.

"I need to be gang fucked. I need cum everywhere inside and out. I need to submit to the group," I stated, starring down at the table.

Daniella violently reached across the table and grabbed my blouse. Her strength was incredible. She lifted me out of the chair and pulled me part way across the table, causing me to gasp out loud. She leaned forward and stared right into my eyes from about six inches and demanded: "Dreaming is free, Veronica. Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Are you ready to throw yourself into the chasm of this insanity? Is that what you need little girl? Look right into Victoria's eyes and tell her what youneed. Do it, or leave this moment!"

I raised my head and for several seconds peered into Daniella's eyes, falling into their depth as she held me partly suspended in the air. Who was this woman? From where did she get this power? My mind blanked out in some unknown fit of calculation.

I turned to Victoria and spoke: "I need to be a group fuck toy. I need to obey the group. I need the men of your club to ejaculate in me and on me. I need to feel, smell, and taste the semen of hundreds of men. I need to have jizz splattered on my face and to choke on it when I swallow and beg for more. I need to be used all night long by the men and women of your club. Every single one of them until they are each satiated beyond all previous limits. I need this."

Victoria's mouth opened as if in disbelief.

I looked back at Daniella. Daniella smiled, pushed me back, and released me. Feeling like a kitten in its mother's mouth, my catatonic shell plopped back into the chair.

I felt scared that I had said those words with such authority. I felt scared of myself. Doubts flooded back in as I just sat there as Victoria and Daniella stared at me with now blank expressions. I had not a clue what they were thinking! Maybe they'd burst out laughing, I feared.

"Excuse us," Daniella said. Daniella grabbed Victoria's right hand, nearly jerking her out of the chair. They walked into another room.

I closed my eyes and raised my legs up onto the chair against which I rested my head. In this fetal-like position I felt like a turtle without a shell- under attack by a vulture. Five minutes passed, but it seemed like forever.

"Veronica, come to me." I heard Daniella's voice in the far distance. I stood up and saw Daniella's commanding stance across the ballroom. Victoria stood a few feet behind Daniella. I trembled at her intimidating look as I slowly, docilely, approached. Daniella warmly hugged me and kissed my forehead. Holding me close she said "You are accepted into the club. We see the fire in your eyes. You belong with us. Soon we will be much closer. Victoria will make all your arrangements. Good bye for now but not long." Daniella quickly turned and walked away. I was too stunned to reply.

Victoria approached and we hugged. "You beautiful and brave creature," she said.

"Thank you for trusting me." I replied.

"Veronica, I know that was rough. We need to be sure." Victoria explained. Victoria continued: "Here is what I plan: on a Saturday evening soon you and another woman will be initiated into the club. Afterward, the theme will be open cum fetish on the main floor, meaning the women there want to be gang-banged and ejaculated on at will by groups of men. This attracts some of our most celebrated women in the club and lots of men. You can read more on our private website when you return home."

Victoria explained more about the club membership including its organization and how sex disease testing was done in order to ensure the safety of all members. We walked through the club facilities. She showed me the half-Olympic size pool and the huge unisex bathroom. There were no doors or curtains on the toilet or shower stalls. The dungeons would have to wait for another time Victoria apologized, as they were in use by several people in a private session. As we returned to the ballroom, I noted something I'd missed earlier: there were drains in the floors. I asked about the drains and also the large platform that jutted over a section of the room. "Those things have their purposes," Victoria grinned. "Notice the ceiling surfaces?" Victoria asked, pointing up. As I looked up it seemed oddly styro-foamy. "They reflect sounds of a certain volume; we have almost no need for amplification as 'loud' sounds naturally reflect and can be heard by all in the room. Low volume sounds are not reflected." I nodded, not quite understanding its function.

Henke informed me that my cab was waiting. Victoria and I hugged and I thanked her again. She would contact me soon with more details about my initiation event.

In the days after I returned from my interview at the club all I could think about what was what the reality of being cummed on by hundreds of guys wouldreallybe like in that ballroom. I had gained admission to the club but yet I still had doubts about following through. All that semen- that hot manly sticky smell all over me, in me. I needed to besure- or at least more sure. I knew I needed to take another risk. I made a new plan.

I knew of a porno store had video booths in the back. What I resolved to do was to go there after a Saturday night and to take in the atmosphere. I'd dress up boy-ish like in jeans and with an hooded sweatshirt and no makeup. If there were more than one or two people in the booth areas, I'd leave immediately. I was there to observe, not doing anything, I decided.

I sat in my car observing the porno shop entrance for a few minutes. Nobody entered; it was 7AM on a Sunday morning after all and the Sun still hadn't come up over the horizon. As I approached the store's door I paused. Maybe this was a bad idea I thought. Didn't I know what I knew? No, I had to becertain, I clarified to myself. As the door opened, I felt the glare of bright lights. I quickly walked through aisles of porn DVDs. A female clerk greeted me with a smile but I ignored her. Another clerk, a male, was pushing a cart full of boxes; he didn't see me.

I rapidly pushed myself through the long black curtain that separated the retail area from the video booths. Inside, I immediately stopped. It was very dimly lit; it was very dark with my sunglasses on. My breath quicken as I looked around and saw no one; however, I could hear porno sex-fucking sounds in the distance. At least one other person was there. There were two long rows of booths- about seven booths on each side; each booth had a small black curtain that occluded visibility but didn't block it outright. I breathed in deeply and smelt the air. I could smell a mixture of manliness- sweat and semen- and what seemed like cleaning supply bleach, though the latter was faint. I darted into one of booths and pulled the curtain back.

For several minutes I quietly sat there listening, breathing. I could smell the musky smell everywhere. The more I breathed, the more I got turned on. My tits perked up and I could feel my crotch getting wet. My mind raced in the stimulation of the smell and with hearing the sex-noises in the distances. I looked over to the next booth and saw that it was empty. I quickly moved over to it. Then I another and another. Each one smelt a little different; each new booth was just a little more thrilling and arousing than the last. I moved to yet another booth.

In this new booth, I could see jizz all over the place. Someone had ejaculated all over the plastic cover of the video screen; drips and splotches of white paste were slightly gelatinous. Another spray of cum was splattered against the wall opposite the curtain. I sat there and took in the titillating air and stared at the texture and the color of the semen. I put in a couple dollars in quarters and selected a gang bang highlights movie. I rested back down into the wooden seat and looked out to see if anyone was nearby; it was then that I noticed that the inside of the curtain was sopping wet- yet another guy had discharged in here. Wow! As the movie came up my eyes darted from each man-spray clump to the next and I inhaled faster and deeper. I wish I had been in here earlier; this couldn't have happened more than thirty minutes ago. The semen was fresh.

In the movie three guys were fucking one girl. She was totally into it. I could tell it was near the end of the scene. Her ass was getting reamed and she was cursing and begging for them to cum on her face. Even though I promised myself I wouldn't do anything in these booths, I couldn't help myself. I unbuttoned my jeans and put my left hand down my pants. I fingered and rubbed my twat as the movie played on. In the movie, the girl turned around and got on her knees. Cum exploded into her mouth and then the other two guys copiously shot on each of her cheeks. She sucked and licked the jizz up, cat-like. I wished I was her! I got on my knees and pushed my nose right up to the real jizz on the plastic overlay and breathed it all in; then I breathed in as hard as I could the other two splooge deposits in the booth. Each one smelt a little different- one was kind of salty, another musky, yet another was kind of clay-like. I loved it all; I felt myself go into a brief swoon. I fell back into the seat while rubbing myself and I orgasmed three times in a row; I could hear my head thump against the booth's frame each time I shivered. The girl in the video looked up and smiled. I wished I was with her- I'd devour all the semen on her face in seconds, I thought.

This was enough to convince myself. I was so horny! I moved to another booth and then another, but they were not interesting. Then I noticed that I had moved very close to a booth with a guy in it. Off at a forty-five degree angle in the next set down I could see a man through the curtain. The curtain wasn't pulled all the way through- on the video I saw two girls having sex. The man was stroking his cock right out in the open! I stared as his hand repeatedly went over his length at different rates of speed. I started touching myself again and feeling all hot and sweaty. His rod could go at any moment. I licked my lips and rubbed my face with my right hand. Should I... go over to him? Just then, he moaned and erupted. I watched as cum shot onto the video screen in seven or eight strong bursts. The man stood up and zipped his pants and quickly left.

Of course, I moved right over to his booth. I inhaled his smell and touched myself again, which sent me into another swoon. There, between consciousness and awareness, I so badly wanted to lick it all up; to soil my face and get the anonymous man's discharge all over me; but common sense prevailed. I rubbed my sweatshirt front all over the video monitor and put my sunglasses back on and slowly walked out, savouring the fact that I was acting like a total perv.

When arrived home I immediately put on my favorite clip of the moment- a Japanese video of 100+ men and one utterly submissive girl who authentically begged for everything she received. I rested the cummy part of the sweatshirt right over my nose; the anonymous man's moisture rubbed up against my nostrils and his raw, manly smell filled my lungs. Between the odor and skin-contact, the vibrators in my ass and pussy, and the video clip I had the most intense set of orgasms to date; yet after finishing, I felt glumly agitated, as if a war was still raging within myself.

I received an email to call Victoria at a set time in order to make final preparations for my initiation. "Are you still trying to figure things out with words, with logic?" Victoria asked, without a greeting. Across the thousands of miles of distance I couldn't hide my inner-feelings from her. "I.. I.. I'm trying.. not to," my response tottered into the phone receiver.

"The moment I saw your eyes Veronica I knew you were special. Your eyes move so intently, so brightly, they send chills into me." Victoria revealed, then continued: "The path you are going down, all I can do is chaperon you."