Truth Cries from the Semen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and was guided out. I held Jill's hand. We walked some distance and then stopped. My hand was forceably separated from that of Jill. An oily substance gooed on my chests and legs and was wiped all around.

"Open your eyes." the woman ordered. I did so and saw that Jill was to my right. I faced a standing crowd that was some distance away; the mats were under my feet. "Lie on the mat face down and stretch out your arms," the woman ordered. As I laid down I turned and saw Jill assuming the same position. She winked at me and smiled. I made a kissing movement with my lips back to her.

Suddenly, my legs were spread apart and partially pulled up in the air from the back and I was dragged across the floor in the direction behind my head. My body lifted up as it hit a fleshy bump and then slide across bunches of men and women who were lying side-by-side on their backs on the matt. My whole torso glided across scores of penises and pussies; across chests and breasts. As I glided over the various people carpeting floor, they touched, poked, and pinched me- usually my tits, ass, or crotch. Some lightly pulled my hair and tugged at my legs at arms. I felt myself going into a tingling swoon; it was the tribe again, and I again fell into its embrace.

The dragging ended and my legs were released. As I flipped around on my front, the "human carpet" picked me up and carried me along. In the distance I could see the same was happening to Jill: she was a tiny ship bobbing in an ocean of men. Our eyes locked; our shared joyful helplessness intuitively shot back and forth. A woman I didn't recognize walked through the tiny gaps in the cellular tapestry and came in front of me.

I noticed her blue wristband as she grabbed my hair and she spoke commandingly: "You are our slave Veronica. You are obliged to obey us." Butterflies swarmed in my stomach. "Lift her higher," she told those who held me up. She grabbed my hair and shoved my face into her cunt; her juices and flowery smell wiped themselves all over my nose, cheeks, chin, lips, and in my mouth. I gasped for breath. "Does the servant-maid want more?" the woman rhetorically asked, pulling my head back by my hair.

"Yes!" I groveled. My body was released as those around me stood up.

Men surrounded me and then lifted me face-up, to their waists. Two held my arms and another my back; two other men held each of my legs and opened my crotch-view. A man with a large shaft penetrated my pussy and flailed it. He quickly pulled out and another moved in and continued pumping. Again, I surrendered to that wondrous sense of falling, of being subjugated to the whims and the power of the group, as the pleasure of my grinded sugar-walls roiled through me. My held body skimmed around in a human lattice- my arms and legs tugged and yanked until moved in some non-deterministic direction. Amidst the brutal passion, my eyes swam countlessly from fiery glance to fiery glance. At times I felt like I was being devoured by a pack of wild animals as various appendages of mine were jerked on. Sweaty men brutishly slammed themselves into my sopping wet spot while others licked and nibbled on my arms and legs and hands. Scores must have entered me. Occasionally a woman used me just as ferociously as the men, by wolfing me or making me gorge her.

A woman pulled hard on my hair, yelling: "You want to be torn apart, don't you?" My eyes rolled back into my head. My cravings were unlimited, yet I felt so small, so tiny, as my individuality was endlessly pulverized by the tempest of Others.

Eventually I "ran into" Jill, who was undergoing the same treatment. Jill and I were dropped on the floor; our pussies locked together while men leaned over and placed their cocks in our mouths, which we eagerly sucked. In my arousal I rose up and mounted Jill. I lifted her right leg straight up in the air and banged down on her cunt; our clits grinded over and over again. She rose up and we kissed. She whispered in my ear: "I want them to cum all over us right now! I'm think I'm a nymphomaniac and I can't wait anymore!!"

I looked around and imagined blotches of white fluids gushing down all over us. "Let's beg them!" I whispered back. However, before anything could be said, we were pulled apart and carried to separate padded tables about twenty-five feet apart.

I was forced to lean down on top of a small but sturdy padded table and stick my ass up in the air. I could see Jill in the same position; our eyes locked again. Lube was applied into my asshole. A cock slowly entered; I choked in pain as my sphincter fought the intrusion. Then it surrendered to the invasion and pleasure pulses cascaded up my back. The man's shaft slowly continued inside and up my rectum, stretching me until I was fully open. He began to fuck me and I screamed in a mix of pain-joy at the grooves of his erectile tissue. I had never had anal sex before except with a vibrator. As his length and girth pounded my tight hole, this brutally physical revelation stunned me. Another man slide beneath me at an angle and inserted his tool into my pussy; then a third came around and lifted my head up; I reached around and grabbed his member and put it in my mouth. All three men pumped, grinded, and slammed into my three holes at once, nearly bringing me to orgasm.

The three men eventually exited and then new men randomly entered my cunt or my asshole as my face and hands hugged the table surface for dear life as my ass stuck up in the air, welcoming invasion. They quickly fucked me for a few seconds and then pulled out; only to be quickly replaced. Lube was sprayed repeatedly over my holes as the tribe used me. They pulled my hair and spanked my ass; I begged for more. For at least another twenty minutes this continued as a ridiculously large number of men had their way with me. My teeth and fingers literally gnawed and clawed through the soft padding of the table as I cried out for the horde to penetrate my pockets. I never knew which hole would be penetrated until I felt it; this uncertainty was wonderful and turned me on even more.

As my body enticed the poking and reaming, I'd often look around at all the men on "Jill's side" of the ballroom. Row after endless row of cock stood at attention. My mind lifted out and imagined what was in fact real: each man in this ballroom had a sack containing seminal fluid. From these hundreds of men, I visualized these hot, sticky, odorous fluids organically swelling and pumping en-mass out their bodies, ceaselessly erupting all over me and Jill. My face and tits would be covered in layers of volcanic clingy jizz; I'd be swallowing their sperm in vast quantities; I'd pass it back and forth in Jill's mouth and snatch. My hair would drip in the mass-soiling and the amative smell would send me into violent orgasmic shrieks. I expected this to happen; it couldn't be too much longer now I reflected as my second and first pussies eagerly took in more veiney, throbbing poles.

Jill and I were lifted off our respective tables and put in a standing position in front of them. "Plant your hands on the floor," I was told by a man. I bent all the way over and touched the mat. Jill did the same; we continued to face each other across a distance. A beefy, muscular man mounted my cunt and drilled me like an exercise machine. He then reached around and pulled my arms back into a locked position. I howled and bellowed at his physical power. My eyes locked with Jill's; her eyes glazed with lust as I am sure did mine.

Bucked off her fuck-machine, Jill collapsed with a thud on her hands and knees on the matted floor. I then too was shoved off the man's pounding rod like a catapult, gliding head-first onto the mat, disintegrating in a mixture of exhaustion and ecstasy.

"Jill!" I moaned out.

"Oh Veronica! Save me!" Jill crazily shouted.

Jill and I crawled toward each other across the distance screaming each other's name over and over again; we embraced and maniacally jammed our tongues into each other's mouth. I grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her up; our clits slammed together. Our pussies were sopping wet. Jill's breasts pushed up under mine. Men slowly encircled us, stroking themselves.

"This is really it Jill!" I sharply whispered into Jill's ear as her saliva dripped off my tongue.

"We'll be together... there are so many of them." Jill cooed.

"I.. we.. we'll be drown together, it'll be...wonderful. " I muttered back as my heart beat with frantic delirium. Jill and I sat on our knees as our hands and arms sort of just swished and thrashed into the air toward the men.

Several men moved forward seemingly on the verge of releasing themselves. A man with large hands moved extremely close and he clamped one hand over Jill's face and then the other over mine. He callously pulled us both forward and held us like ragdolls for several seconds. Air could barely get in; I could feel the wetness of my breath on his palm as I gasped. I raised my hands and dug my nails into his arm.

"You girls have been conquered. Nobody is coming to save you," the man proclaimed with a menacing tone. He thrust forward with a loud moan, shoving us backward, releasing his grip. Jill and I collapsed backward several feet on our asses and hands.

"What the fuck?!" Jill hooted.

"Ravage them!" one man shouted.

"Coat them!" another pipped in.

"We submit! We surrender! Finish us off!" I yelled back as Jill and I quickly and with total ardent enthusiasm regained our positions on our knees; we locked our arms together and shoved our faces together side by side facing the swells of dilated flesh surrounding us, expecting full well the glorious end was truly at hand.

"Spray our fucking faces!" Jill lecherously taunted.

"Shut up! The time for talking is over!" a man's words scowled. Several more men moved up very close to us, throttling themselves with gusto.

"I can't believe this is actually happening! Don't stop!" Jill shouted in disbelief.

"Do it! Do it to Jill! Do it to me!!" I yelled out as my mouth opened as wide as possible and my tongue literally quivered with desperation to taste what would surely come. I felt that at any moment endless semen would start raining down on us, and I just couldn't wait even a second more!

Just then, I felt arms jerk me back; Jill was pulled away by another group of men. I reached out for Jill's hand; she grasped back; our sweaty fingers interlaced for a second, but we were separated.

"Jill!" I whimpered.

"No! Veronica!" Jill yelped. I lost sight of Jill for several seconds as I was spun around until dizzy. As I regained my senses I was forcibly sat down on my knees about five feet behind Jill; her back faced me. A large man held my arms down in this position, immobilizing me.

Five men stood in front of and over Jill; they stroked their engorged tools while a much larger group stood behind them, almost in line.

"Jill, you wretch, look at us!" one of the men ordered.

"What are you doing?! Please..just.." Jill blubbered out as she spastically grabbed at two cocks, but her hands were slapped away. I fought to move forward but continued to be held back.

"Look at them! There's no way out now! Your fate is sealed!" the man thundered.

"Help me Veronica! Where are you?!" Jill wailed up at the row of cocks and balls, her hands reached up again but were even more forcefully smacked down to the floor.

"I can't! I'm trapped!" I yelled from behind her.

"You're all bastards! God damn you!" Jill shrieked.

The men immediately in front of Jill grunted and shivered.

"Open your mouth Jill! I'm trying to get free! Open your damn mouth! I'm so sorry!" I hollered out, fighting with every ounce of power in me to break free.

Jill let out a final set of flipped-out yells: "Veronica I'm alone! I need you! They're going to do it to me! You promised me! Oh Nooo!" I watched in torrid amazement as, almost in unison, the five cocks exploded, sending thick white streams directly down toward Jill's face; spurting over and over again. Jill's left hand darted over to her crotch, which I could tell she frantically rubbed. Her right hand reached up and grabbed one of the cannons; she furiously yanked as it continued to wildly disgorge down on her. She released it and immediately rubbed the palm of her hand all over her face and let out a deep gust of breath.

A dozen men moved forward and in rapid twos-and-threes unloaded themselves down onto her. Her body quivered as she girly-screeched: "Oh My Fucking Gawd!" Jill, violently shaking, collapsed with a thud on her left side as two more men merciless splooged the right side of her face, but I couldn't quite see.

I so yearned to be up there next to Jill. I could smell the semen; it made me tremble with horniness.

"Get up pervert!" several men yelled.

As Jill began to sit up, jizz splashed over the left side of her face and then another from the front. She groaned out loudly again: "It's so much!" as she jammed her right hand further into her cunt and again she dropped back down on the floor with a shivering whimper. At least a dozen men coated her hair and forehead as she fought the trembling, attempting, but failing, to rise.

Daniella bolted through the crowd of men and kneeled down and tugged on Jill's right arm forcing her up.

"Sit up you silly freak!" she flatly stated.

"Teach her how we do it Daniella. No mercy," several men encouraged. Jill grabbed Daniella's head and spit a gob of fluids onto her face; Daniella flushed red.

She grabbed Jill's hair and pulled hard on it and yelled: "You're a petulant one, aren't you?" Daniella pushed Jill forward, forcing her to fall onto her hands with a gasp; she released Jill's hair and walked a few steps away and turned around.

Daniella's pale-white bold frame mesmerized me. How could a woman in her 50s be so wicked looking and acting? Age only added to her allure, to her power.

"Jill?" Daniella quizzed.

"Jill!" Daniella yelled.

"What? Oh god, don't stop! Pull my hair!" Jill protested, resuming her sitting position.

"We haven't even started with you and you're already dripping! Say it Jill: 'My face is covered in cum.'!" Daniella ordered.

Jill froze for several seconds as if unsure what to do. Then I watched her hands shake as they rose up to her face and slowly wipe what I expected was a thickly layered coating of sperm. As she pulled her hands away I could just barely see the strings of spunk pull back from off her face and into the underside of her fingers and palms; they were all white and gooey.

"My faceiscovered in cum!" Jill moaned out as if it were, oddly, a startling realization.

Daniella continued: "Say it Jill: 'My face is covered in cum and I am not ashamed!'"

A dozen men moved in, jerking their penises. Several of them spoke in low tones: "More? More?"

Jill, nearly squealed: "My face is covered in cum and I am not ashamed!"

Two-three men showered down onto Jill at a time in random sequences. "I am not ashamed!" "I am not ashamed!" "I am not ashamed!"

Daniella looked up and stared at me, looking over Jill: "None for poor Veronica! So forlorn!" Butterflies beat against my stomach as I again tried to push forward.

"Look at yourself, Jill. You love it. You are so vile: dozens of men have sprayed semen all over you and it excites you. You are a degenerate. You are so beautiful," Daniella goaded.

"I can't help myself!" Jill cried up.

"But of course you can't!" Daniella agreed and then laughed.

Another large group of men moved up; many of them could barely contain themselves I could tell. Jill rabidly stroked her twat again.

"Throw yourself into the howling abyss, Jill! Forever and ever! It's so beautiful! Tell us!" Daniella yelled down at Jill.

"I am a pervert! More! Cum in my mouth! Cum on my face!" Jill freakishly yelled out. Her head rapidly turned in different directions as almost every one of the dozen plus men all came at once, spraying ridiculously copious amounts all over her! Jill shrieked and threw herself on her back and again rubbed her face; she quickly sat back up again, pushing through her body shock.

"I love fucking cum on my fucking face!" Jill bellowed, eagerly searching for the next dosings, which quickly came from another new dozen plus men.

It was then that I realized how much my shoulders hurt; I was pushing forward so hard, wrapped up in Jill's joyous travail. Jill's hands moved all over her face; yet more men moved forward in threes and fours, releasing down their ejaculations. It was so much semen! More than I ever thought possible and so fast! Then I reminded myself that this was real: this was not a movie set; there were no cameras to position, no directions, no self-consciousness. Just free men desperate to release themselves and a free woman who craved with all her heart to be drenched. Transfixed, I watched man after man stiffen up and shudder as their juices escaped out them, arcing up through the air and flying down onto Jill. It was truly magical hearing, seeing, and smelling it all; all here, all real, in the real world.

A flash of anger came over me: Why Jill? Why didn't they pick me? Several rays of gush overshot Jill and landed in front of me. My tongue darted down, but to no avail. For several minutes, more groups of men moved forward, jizzing and covering Jill from every side, every angle.

At one point, she lifted her head straight up and gargle-yelled "Everything pigs!" and spit a large wad; I watched as the sloppy-slime rose and then fell back down on her face, causing her to shiver and scream again.

A small soft velvet stool was brought forward by Gabi and placed between me and Jill. Gabi grabbed Jill's arms and arched them behind her back, forcing Jill to rise. Gabi walked Jill backward and negotiated her over the stool.

"Sit on the stool and bend over, slut!" Jill was ordered by Gabi. Jill put her knees on the stool and bent over; her face hugged the floor where cum had puddled off her body. Jill was now very close to me, perhaps three feet away at most.

Several men approached Jill from behind, blocking my view. A man sprayed some clear liquid from a bottle and then slowly mounted her; Jill moaned softly. The man gained a slow rhythm, I watched his back muscles bulge and then he shuddered and Jill yelped. He withdrew and I saw Jill's asshole gaping open. Within a split second another man moved in and repeated the movement. A train of men began queueing up.

Gaspy moans came forth from Jill as man after man mounted her and ejaculated. Each man's buttocks tightened and they variously moaned and expired air; as they each moved away I began to see cum leak out of Jill's rectum and out of her twat before the next man moved in. Jill's vocal emanations turned into fawn-like nasal whimpers and the sound of each man's pounding became all sloppy and sloshy as the hot cum of dozens of men commingled together with her own wetness. Fluids dripped down on the floor; men variously had cumstains on their thighs and legs. As earlier, men seemed to randomly enter their orifice of choice but this time spraying their loads, coating and painting Jill's insides.

The last man departed and for a half a minute Jill was very quiet; I watched as her backside rose and fell with her breathing, still draped across the velvet stool. Daniella approached me and grabbed my hair from behind. The man holding me loosened his hold slightly.

Daniella spoke: "How do you feel, Jill?"

"Like fuck soup!" Jill sighed back and then burst out with a giggle.

"You are so wretchedly beautiful," Daniella suggested. "Spread your ass cheeks Jill," Daniella ordered.

Jill obliged and moved her hands behind her and parted her asscheeks. Daniella pushed me forward and the man holding me inched forward. Bent forward, Daniella held me very tight, my face was now inches in front of the cum-mess that was Jill's underside. The manly musk and feminine floweriness mixed together in a wonderful smell; my heart raced with anticipation.