Truth Cries from the Semen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please.. cover me in cum.. shoot it all over me! Shoot it into my face!!" I madly squealed.

Victoria lifted a hand and wiped her palm across Jill's slimy face and stuck her hand out. "You want this, slut?" Victoria wiped the cum across her lips and then licked it all up.

Instinctively, I started rubbing my face as if there was something on it, I wanted it so bad! "Yes!.. everywhere, anywhere.. drown me in cum, do it now!!" I nearly screeched.

Victoria smiled and then looked up at the man on the platform.

All the men in view stroked their cocks; there were countless men behind them and yet more across the vast room, some standing on tables and chairs. I stared up agape at the man directly above me, by some fifteen feet, on the platform edge. Almost as if in slow motion, thick ropey white lines dreamily cascaded down from him. The first streams went right onto my outstretched tongue then another across my cheeks then yet another across my forehead. It smelt and tasted wonderful, a musky play-doh. My skin tingled at the hot and stickiness of it all. I breathed deeply taking it all in as the distant man's semen continued to pour down. Right then, I heard massive amounts of groaning and grunting... my hair, mouth, face, tits, stomach, pussy.. were all hit with hot sticky blasts from all directions... EVERYWHERE. My face contorted in a weird manner as my heart felt like it was endlessly falling through my twat. I grabbed my tits and push down on them hard; semen covered my hands like a glove.

My mouth half filled to the edge with spurt almost instantly, which I swallowed whole. It was so much! "Get it all over me!" I gurglely screamed out in a wet voice. More jizz spouted in and over me as another group of men moved forward; then yet three more dozen-plus-sized groups coated me geyser-like with astonishing speed. Their different viscous fluids all pooled together on my face and chest; the fragrance of man-peach swirled around me so strongly I felt like I was almost about to pass out in its charming aroma.

Lydia came into view near my feet. She kneeled down and lifted my legs up and then my ass, straight up in the air. My lower body bent upwards at the midriff. Lydia dove her tongue into my pussy and then my asshole; she then grabbed a strange looking funnel with two flexible, soft exits at the bottom. She put one exit in my twat and another in my asshole and continued to hold me up. Men continued shooting on my face and chest in big plops. I knew what was about to happen and I wanted it: "Barrage my insides with your spunk!" I screamed. As some men continued exploding down into my face others started ejaculating into the receptacle. The hot jelly flowed down deep into my cunt and rectum cavities.

"Soil me!" I choked out. Men by the scores came in the receptacle, filling up both my cavities with their commingled fluids while my upper body continued to be coated by yet scores of others. My heart-falling-forever-through-my-twat feeling continued without end as sperm peed down on me in white sheets.

My nostrils had completely choked up with white paste as my mouth, again, partially filled. I tried to swallow but it was too much! My facial muscles felt a weird numbness as I tried and failed to let the excess run off. I panicked as my chest heaved in an attempt to breath, but only cum would ooze down my inner throat. A set of hands were felt holding down my head; I looked up and through my wet eyelashes saw Victoria smiling.

Instinctively my arms rose to block the barrage but they were immediately held down by a couple of men.

"No Veronica.. let yourself go.. please let go. Obey." Victoria slowly murmured into my ear, as semen rained forth in repeated waves.

Lydia pulled the funnel out of my now overflowing cunt and asshole and let go of my legs and ass; my lowered body splashed down into the mat.

"Open your mouth." Victoria ordered. I opened my mouth. Everything felt light and murky as I abandoned myself to fate, to the tribe. I knew I could die right there.

"Let yourself go Veronica... Trust us, go the end; you will find what your heart seeks at the end. You are so beautiful. Surrender to your sadness and brokeness and move beyond. You are not alone."

Victoria's words, barely audible, penetrated my soul with euphoria. My vision and hearing faded away. I felt myself undulating, yet ever deeper, in a cloudy softness. I'd try at moments to still fight, reptilian-like, for my last morsel of self; I knew at some level I was dying. Wavy curves and surfaces of doleful forces shadowed over my awareness; I felt myself begin to fall. Hope faded with mournful pleasure as I at terminal velocity splashed into a blissfully deep warm sea; surrendering, submerging, drowning, in its monstrous finality of love.

I was no more, annihilated in an all-sufficient nothingness.

Through shadowy consciousness, I felt my throat and lungs convulse and gag. As if in slow motion, I felt hot fluid shoot up through my nasal cavity and out my nose in snorting, mucousy chunks. The smell and molten hot-sticky feeling was indescribably overwhelming- utterly intoxicating. A huge heap of semen exploded out of my mouth only to rain back down in a gloppy pitter-patter all over my face. The bang of consciousness exhilarated me as I wheezed and gasped for air. My resuscitated insides curled with exalted life as the smell, taste, and feeling of cum, mixed with the raw air that raced and parted through the steamy melange coating every cell in my mouth and nose. As I coughed, gargled, and gasped, more man-juice cannons, unrelenting, spurted and sprayed from all sides, at impossible angles.

In a loud, moaning sililoquy, I said these words but could not understand them: "I cannot believe it...I cannot believe it...I cannot believe it..."

Beyond the twirling, wispy fog of my mind I heard a man's voice softly speak: "Believe it. Your body is the first truth. You know it's true now, Veronica. There is no escape from the truth. You...know... it."

Before I could eventhinkabout what just had happened, my left hand had already collided with my slimed-over clit and smacked it; my cunt walls savagely slammed together, locking tight for several forever-seconds in a diabolic electric short-circuit; then they spasm and tore and shattered apart in every direction.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed a blood-curdling scream!

Pleasure pulses of gruesome magnificence showered into my lower back and clawed up my spine vertebrae-by-vertebrae and I began to moan. I bucked and shivered; jizz whiplash off my face and chest in various clotty jumbles; as I slammed back down on the mat over and over again I could feel fluids spit from my cunt and my anus as pasty liquid sloshed across the floor underneath my body.

The vicious power grew and grew and began shock-arcing through me until it pierced through my finger tips and my curled tippy-toes. More semen deluged into my mouth and onto my face and chest and everywhere else in endless multi-layers, pouring convulsant propellant into my writhing orgasmic shock; the rapturous horror built up until, having no other adequate exit, it shrieked forth in foamy, guzzling titanic screams from my cum-glazed mouth.

I tried with every last ounce of power in me to speak- to beg for more and more- but my screams bellowed so hard, so deeply; my voice was uncontrollable; I fought to half-mouth words, to shout out, but the totalizing rage defiantly forced me to swallow and digest my own swollen, boiling filth-soaked words.

I felt utterly condemned and trapped in my corpus; a mutilated victim of a joyous terror that consumed and crushed me. Each new wave of semen came forth- spraying, spurting, peeing, dripping from cock after cock in what seemed like a never-ending hot white rain.

All I could do was make blood-curdling howls of bliss and violently contract in full-body spasms as I stewed in the gelatinous slither; my muscles shredded; my soul shattered into a billion pieces in the lustful agony. I never wanted this God-Almighty torture to end!

The primeval, infernal barbarity of my body's trauma just went on and on for what must have been minutes. Every cell, every membrane of my fiendish prison yearned to the point of rupturing to soak up every splash and every smidgen that flew and spiraled down onto it.

As my body returned to me the moans and quivers grew fainter; exhausted, yet wanting more, my hands rubbed my gluey face and breasts. I scooped up elixir and held my hand high, letting it fall down onto my face and into my mouth, relishing each swallow.

"You are all within me!" I stated, smiling up at everyone. The semen was a victory; it's voluminousness, a triumph. The patrons around me, men and now women, looked down with a mixture of shock and envy. As I looked around nothing else needed to be to said, for all was understood.

As I sat up, I felt the slime and its weight trail down my body in clumps and rivulets. I was sitting in a puddle of jizz; my pussy and ass wadded in a depth of hot man-juice.

Victoria was at my feet: "Oh Veronica, you are a goddess!" I smiled back.

"You'll see, young one." Victoria solemnly stated. Just then, a couple of men brought forth a huge mirror.

My breath froze as the mirror lowered in front of me. As I looked at the girl in the mirror, her entire body, my heart felt like it was again falling through my twat. I was totally drenched in semen; from my white-sticky clumped hair down past my pussy to my feet. My eyes were bloodshot. This was real, not a video, I again thought to myself: I am looking at myself. I am THAT girl.

I touched my glistening tummy to make sure it wasreally myself. The room was silent as I stared in the mirror for an entire minute absorbing every corner of my jizz-pasted body. I had craved this in the depths of my being for a year and here I was in the real world gazing at myself, completely debauched, and it was more glorious than I could have ever imagined.

I ran my palms across my face, pushing more stickiness into my mouth, and swallowed. I thought: How could humans possibly give themselves this much pleasure?

Thebeautiful absurdity of the vile truthstruck me: How could this level of depravity be so wonderful, so blissful? Tosurrender oneself to othersso atrociously, so abominably- only to have it twisted, transformed, reverse-perverted, into heavenliness?

All I could hear was my panting breath; flushing emotions shot through me; the butterfly twisting in my stomach became a tumult of heavenly-love seasickness.

Tears welt up in my eyes as I continued looking at myself in that mirror; then I started to shake and cry in angelic happiness.

Victoria kneeled down and crawled toward me: "Oh, honey..." she consoled as she embraced me and kissed my mouth and then pulled back and looked right into my eyes; her left fingers softly, amorously, ran over my lips and then my soaked face.

"I understand! I understand! It's so beautiful! I understand!" I cried like a little child into Victoria's bosom.

"I know, dear. I know." Victoria assured, embracing me and combing her fingers through my bathed hair.

I looked up at the humanity all around me as tears gushed; I haltingly stumbled out : "It's so..wonderful. This...gift. For the first time in my life I feel...human."

Jill crawled toward me and tenderly grasped my left hand and then she effetely kissed my breasts and my left cheek. As I wept I alternately embraced Victoria and Jill and passionately kissed them; tears kept streaming down my face. Daniella stood a few feet from me and she too was crying silent tears- crying for me, for my humanity. I felt more free and more alive at that moment than I ever had in my entire life.

Victoria and Jill passionately returned my kisses; my wicked lust stormed back. I scooped up a handful of semen that puddle all around me and spread it all over Victoria's face. She shuttered and flushed was salacious glee. Victoria grabbed one my hands and one of Jill's and pushed them down into the oozing mess until they were full; then lifted our hands and rubbed them all over her own mouth, cheeks, and forehead.

Victoria was dripping with cum now just like Jill and I- scores of men's semen, all over her. Victoria scooped up two more handfuls of cum and put it in her mouth. With a coquettish look, she looked at Jill and I and blew jizz bubbles. She then stood up over me and dribbled some into my mouth; then that of Jill. Jill then kissed me and we tongued the semen back and forth in and out of each others' mouths.

Victoria put our syrupy heads together and then looked at us very closely and whispered: "Welcome to the club. This is just the beginning of a long and glorious night."

I cannot even begin to describe it all; as the hours rolled on, only those things that I participated in or that were outrageously carnal are worth remembering; there were so many mini-gang bangs where women got triple-penetrated fucked by twenty or thirty (or more) guys and covered in semen on a table. I sucked countless more men off and ate out cum-filled pussy; while being gored in kind to my heart's content.

I never even bothered to wipe down my sweaty sperm-coated body; the interlude between Jill and my session lasted just a few minutes. The tribe's suit of manly fluids felt so sexy and natural I simply didn't want it off me. Many members showered me with praises; many had tears in their eyes. Before I could even finish the single stiff liquor drink the lights had been lowered just slightly and tables were thrown into the ballroom space.

Women randomly jumped on them and started making lewd gestures, attracting various groups of men around them. The fucking started right away and fiercely. I suddenly felt very powerful and threw myself without mercy at those who wished to be befallen, to those wished to know the beauty of the horrible truth.

The depths of my depravity grew as the night rolled on; a night of life overflowing from my eyes; of winged desires of my heart; of unutterable blisses caused and received. Amidst the never-ending scandalous excesses lusts flowed from their uncapable wells, feed by the deep subterranean rivers that united me with these strangers, these fellow humans.

What did it mean to truly be alive? To see it all, to cause it all: anger, fear and trepidation that in an instant rose to a flaming heaven-tinged joy. The emotional extremes of despair in one moment to ungodly joys in the next; the losses and the gains; the cold rejections followed by the warm embraces; the cursing protestations that collapsed into craven pleas; the sobbing fits that washed themselves away in angelic tears. No psychic wall could withstand the swallowing tides that lapped against them. In this hyper-reality, even at my vilest, through all these brutish physical depredations and harrowing words, my heart was full of affection: for myself, for others.