Truth Cries from the Semen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gisevius
Gisevius
16 Followers

"Open yourself wider Jill," Daniella ordered. Jill spread herself more and gluey epoxy dribbled down further.

"Blow on her Veronica," Daniella stated.

I sucked in air and then exasperated myself into the glorious mess, watching it part a bit in a few spots.

"Eat me out Veronica! Fucking do it!" Jill yelled out. I pushed forward with all my might. Daniella and the man held me back; the hair on my scalp felt like it was about to tear out, and, in spite of the pain, I persisted.

"Please Daniella, I'm begging you!" I cried out.

Daniella released her hold of my hair and looked at the man and pointed her index finger in the opposite direction. He lifted me backward and threw me in the opposite direction, releasing his grip; I dreamily staggered and collapsed several feet in the opposite direction. Instantly I rose to my feet and made way toward Jill; the man grabbed me and forced me back down on my knees near my original position.

Daniella placed her left hand over my face and pushed my head back slightly. "No," she flatly stated. Rage flashed through me; I wanted to slap Daniella.

Jill's body was pulled by each arm by Gabi and Lydia several feet further ahead and to the right and turned around. My stomach twisted and my eyes grew large as "Jill" finally came into view—Jill plastered under pints of white man-spurt. She was literally dripping with cum; the semen-smell continued to swamp me despite the distance. Jill looked so beautiful and I envied her more than words could ever express. Her hands rubbed her face as her tongue licked her lips of the white gunk. Her mouth, rivulets of white leaking at the sides, percolated out: "It's so wonderful!"

Daniella walked toward me; I could still see the glistening jizz trails Jill had spit on her face. She squeezed my nose tightly with her right hand, making a fist.

She said one word: "You!"

The man bracing my arms behind my back tightened his grip, forcing me to sit up fully straight. She giggled and laughed a menacing laugh. I opened my mouth in order to breathe; Daniella put four fingers from her left hand deep into my mouth, almost choking me.

"We're going to destroy you." Daniella whispered in a giddy tone. My heart felt like it was about to burst.

"What do you have to say about that?" she asked, pulling her left hand out, wiping my saliva across my cheeks.

It was as if every nerve in my body fed back into itself, cross-connecting. I felt so angry and yet so joyously despondent. Tears leaked out of my eyes.

"I have met the devil face to face and nearly died of thirst," I pathetically responded. Daniella smiled.

"Move her to the table." Daniella ordered to the man who held me down.

The man lifted me up; my feet kicked out in a vain attempt to fight; then I locked them behind him. He slowly carried me to a table at the edge of the ballroom, still holding me in place now at the waist; the tribe moved around creating a huge semi-circle, with me at the edge half center. Jill was moved and forced to squat backside in front of the crowd; she faced me across a long distance of mats.

An eery silence overtook the room as people stared at me for nearly a whole minute; Daniella glowered at me. She then spoke.

"How did it happen Veronica? How did you get here?" Daniella loudly interrogated me.

As I looked out across the floor of endless people, an ocean of eye-pairs, I felt suddenly very ashamed; I couldn't even look at anyone. I stared down at the floor as a knot of tangled weeds and vines grew around my heart.

Daniella asked in faux-friendly voice:

"Why are you not smiling?"

A pregnant pause.

"Aren't you proud of who you are?"

Pause.

A new whirlwind of emotions started to brew in me. I closed my eyes as her words lashed me with their barbs.

"You are so lucky."

"We are trying to help you, pumpkin."

"Why are you here?"

"Dig, dig, dig! You are not getting away from yourself."

"Who are you Veronica?"

"I don't know," I whispered.

"What did she say? Make her look up," Daniella instructed.

The man holding me tugged on my hair, forcing my head up. More tears welled up and I closed my eyelids even harder. I felt a bottomless pit in my heart; I wanted to climb down into it and hide forever.

"Open your eyes Veronica! You cannot shut your eyes to the truth anymore!" Daniella yelled.

I opened my eyes and yelled back at Daniella: "I don't know who I am!!"

"Stop hiding! WHAT did you tell me in your interview: 'I need this!'" Daniella scoldingly reminded me.

"I have a wall that's greater than all your powers combined!" I snorted out.

Daniella approached me with her foreboding look. She ran her right index finger along my chin and then over my lips and then smiled a forgiving looking.

"This is not a game anymore, Veronica," she matter-of-factly stated. "Your life as you've know it is over. I offer you the emptiness you seek. Words lie, only the pain is real."

She then raised her right hand and slapped me hard across the right cheek. I felt the sting of warm rushing all over.

"Where's your wall now!? You wanted real!? Well this IS real! Here you are: getting your pussy and ass plowed, sucking cock, and soon you'll be drowning in sperm. Here you are! It's what you wanted! Why!?" Daniella scowled and stamped her foot down.

Blistering reality stabbed itself in my heart.

I began to cry soft tears. "I can want what I want but not what I want!" I cried out.

"So you want absolution for your shame and guilty, is that it?" Daniella demanded.

"No! I don't care what you fucking do to me. I don't care what do to my soul. It causes me sufferings to no end. Use it, use me!" I yelled back.

"Denied! The dream of barren sexuality is the dream of death! You want to be treated as just an object, but it's not going to happen! You will speak your truth! You will feel!" Daniella slammed back.

"I love desire more than the desired! I love my despair!" I stated.

"Cutesy! Oh woe me! Little Veronica and her dreary and empty life of books and computers! Spare me your sad existence!" Daniella ridiculed.

I wiped my eyes of tears and gathered just a small measure of composure.

"I think too much and I am dying because of it! I cannot find a universal foundation on which to live! There is no hope! There are no answers! Life is meaningless! That's why I am here!" I retorted.

Daniella smiled impishly and paced a few steps back and forth.

"Why do you all think you're sane?!" I screamed in disbelief. I had exposed myself as far as I could and felt totally alone, totally un-understood in front of hundreds of strangers who peered down at me, into the depths of my being. I truly just wanted to die.

Daniella approached me and whispered into the man's ear some instructions. She returned to her position in the center of the floor. Nodding her head, the man imprisoning me altered his position slightly; he moved his left arm across my chest extremely tightly. His right hand moved down near my crotch. I had to labor just to breath.

Daniella solemnly spoke: "You are going to die Veronica. Maybe in a few seconds; maybe in seventy years. You are not getting off this planet that hurls through empty space alive. Feel your breathing. Every breath you draw wards off the death that constantly impinges on you."

The man embraced me even more tightly. I became hyper-conscious of my breath.

Daniella paced more and then continued: "Every breath you draw into you is an ever-deferred death, but ultimately death must triumph. For it is your lot. Every moment of your life hangs by a thread; it is a constant rushing into death and a dying; the grains of sand in the hourglass fall through unceasingly until the very last one has passed."

As I stared at Daniella and the whole tribe behind her, I felt myself become very light; my mind buzzed: how much more truth could I stand?

Daniella continued: "You cannot banish suffering. There is no hope. Every satisfaction begets a thousand new ones; there is no peace; there are no universal answers; you are just another jungle animal like the rest of us. Only that which was before you were and that which is after you are not is where there is peace. You are condemned to have desires and joys just as much as you are condemned to have needs and sufferings; but even these are prisons of your own mind. Embrace your blighted fate, your fleeting form, your emptiness. Those who don't love their fear of death are not alive! Hope is the last evil!"

Daniella stopped moving and pointed her right finger at me and yelled: "We here know this truth in our hearts: Living safely is dangerous! Almost everyone on this planet is already dead inside, because they still cling to hope. Not us! Never! Move beyond your happiness and sadness! Let your self be destroyed by what is great and impossible! Feed your demons until your dying breath! You walked through that fateful front door to discover our obscene secrets! The body is the first truth!"

Daniella raised her right hand into a fist and began to chant: "The body is the first truth! "The body is the first truth!"

The whole crowd began chanting: "The body is the first truth!"

I burst into uncontrollable sobbing as the multitudes, unholy, primitive, heaved and hawed in their lyrical blasting. I breathed in deep waves of fat, sensual, earthy air as my sound-sense hyper-danced in the lucid never-ending echoes. All I could do was sit in a cone of my own weeping silence and stare and feel at the catastrophe within and without; it was as if I could see for a trillion miles: the Cosmos in ashes, Entropy in motion.

It was beautiful beyond all description.

The man stuck his right middle finger into my twat and began friggering me. I instantly felt my heap of moist living gush as I cried in a bizarre mixture of profound sadness and lustful prurience. My back arched up and I kissed the man on the lips; my tears spread on his cheeks. The crowd stop chanting and I nearly exploded in orgasm, but he suddenly stopped and moved away.

My body had been released! "Oh Veronica! I love you!" Jill cried out.

Filled with an impossible horniness, I screamed "Jill!" and crawled and scampered toward her on my hands and knees.

Just as my outstretched tongue was about to dive into and lap Jill's jizz-plastered face, a muscular arm reached around my chest and threw me back onto the mat, on my rear-end, literally knocking the wind right out of my chest. Dumbstruck, I looked around in a daze. Jill began crawling toward me but was then held back by a couple of men.

It was at that point, in this daze, that something happened. I cannot quite explain it. My captivated heart twisted with enchantment. Truly, any sense of restraint, any sense of doubt, if there could be any left, was all at once obliterated and blasted from my mind. Time seemed to end. It was as if wanton rabidness itself had crawled into my skin and made me vampircally carnal. Have you seen the wicked eyes of a famished tigress stalking her prey and lapping up its meat and blood?

No past level of arousal or dream or fantasy could compare to what I felt at this moment; my lust was magnitudes beyond anything I'd ever conceived before, even just milliseconds ago. Before I was horny, now I was veraciously and uncontrollably beyond horny. I thought to myself right at this moment: "IknowI am a pervert now." Iknewthat I was depraved- and I didn't care; feeling shame was simply not possible, no matter what happened, no matter what I did from this point forward.

I felt utterly moraline-free, truly an animal of nature. With every tissue of my being, I wanted to be righteously "defiled" by these men: to wear their semen inside and out, to breathe their semen in chunks right through my nose; to gulp their semen down my mouth and throat. I wanted it in my pussy and in my ass; to drink it from vessels; to lick it off the floor. Even as I write this now days later, I feel goosebumps at this memory.

Men rapidly surrounded me; erect penises on all sides. My mind raced and my pulse quickened even more. "Please! " I ordered. Still on my knees, I grasped toward different cocks in reach. My hands were swatted back. I reached out again and was denied even more forcefully. I felt berserk; I felt angry- I want to strike out and force them to give me what I wanted. Around 50 men, many stroking their organs, made a large circle with me in the center- the men smiled down, mocking me.

Being coy this time, I slyly crawled up toward several of them and timidly said: "You know I want it on me and in me."

Then, cat-like, I violently lunged and tried to wrap my mouth around one cock and grab the two others on its left and right. The men overpowered me and pulled my head back and lifted up my hands. My face slowly slid and grinded up across a man's sweaty chiseled abdomen and muscular chest. I tried to pull myself down, but was defeated.

The center man looked down into my eyes and loudly spoke: "How badly do you want our cum?"

"More than air!" I loudly sputtered in anguish. Suddenly, the three men turned me around and shoved me. I stumbled across the mats in large awkward steps and fell onto another group of men about mid-waist.

"How much of a pervert are you Veronica?" one man interrogated, his large cock slapping up against my cheeks.

"I am a total pervert!" I yelled back at him.

They lifted me up to my feet and turned me around; one man held a tuff of my hair. I was crazed, growling, almost foaming at the mouth. The three men forced me forward in a slow march through the crowd and, still holding my hair, lifted me by my arms up on the bar counter. The men jumped up and they forced me down on my knees facing the ballroom; everyone in the vast room was in view.

The man holding my hair jerked my head up and shouted down into my face: "Tell everyone what you are Veronica!" He then jerked my head forward; I stared at the whole tribe for several seconds seething in a rage of anger and carnality.

"I'm a total pervert!" I proclaimed with a gut-emptying scream out across the huge room.

The two other men on the countertop stood on my sides with their fully erect cocks waving in my face. "Show us how depraved and how free you are Veronica!" the man ordered.

I clenched like a vise each cock with my hands and furiously jerked on them. I spit a huge wad of saliva on each and then frantically, violently sucked one and then the other. I faced back to the whole room as I pumped both men and breathed through my teeth in wickedness, as hundreds of pairs of eyes looked on. I felt deliciously evil.

"I want you all you sickos to tear me up and splatter me!" I yelled out.

The man jerked my head back and yelled down: "Do you know what it's like to scream when your throat is plastered with sperm?"

"I'm desperate to find out!" I roared. I beat the cocks of the two men against my face cheeks so hard and fast it hurt.

"Hundreds of men are going to cum on your face! In your mouth! In your pussy! In your asshole! You lascivious slut!" the man, spitting, humiliated me.

"Please! Yes! It's what I want! I'm going to fucking love it!" I hysterically cried out in agreement.

My hands released their grasp; I split-second twirled around andbit downon the man's hand who held my hair, causing him to yelp. I broke free and leaped, more like exploded, off the counter; surging, storming onto the floor into the empty gap in the room where I was before. The crowd gradually rearranged itself into a new circle and they actually pulled back, giving me space. I think I scared them! I spun around several times as I glowered at the tribe, shrieking at them with my eyes; I boiled, almost hyperventilating in this fuming madness. I cupped my dripping pussy with my hands and spread the juices on my face and into my mouth.

Still pacing, I leaned forward and raised an arm and pointed as I screamed out: "Stop denying me!! Stop torturing me!! Bastards!! Fu-Fuc-Fuckers!!" I then ran headlong toward a group of guys, dropped on my knees, and again tried to suck and jerk them off, but I was again overpowered!

"Make her obey!" several men and women shouted.

"Why Jill first and not me?! You're so unfair!" I puerilely sniveled for all to hear.

"You'll be a glazed cumrag soon enough!" one yelled.

"Now! I want it right now!" I fired back.

The circle became tighter; I was lifted up and shoved across the room, dreamily stammering, careening, into another set of men. This same movement happened at least two dozen times. Sometimes they'd let me lick their pre-cum off their cocks; others bear-hugged my breath away; yet others spanked me so hard I'd wail. They taunted me with promises that they were going to cum on my face or in my mouth; that I'd swallow "gallons" of semen from countless men in the next few minutes; that'd I'd soon be a quivering "cum doll" wanting, begging, and finally screaming my head off for more and more jizz. I repeatedly begged them to hose me down!

With each new round that I was pushed and dropped, manhandled, and taunted, my stomach pertly twirled even more than the last. With every jolting throw I prayed that the end was truly at hand: that I'd be pinned down once and for all and volleys of stickiness would dynamite all over me in choking slimy blasts. Passed and tossed around like a chew toy, I felt drunk. Violently drunk. I loved it! I finally just collapsed in the center of the them, unable to cope not their throwing me around but the pounding of my unquenched libido; it exhausted me.

"On your feet Veronica!" someone ordered.

I tried to stand up but felt light-headed, so overcome with anticipation that I crumpled face and chest down on to the floor mats. The crowd moved in and poked me with their toes and fingers. Two men flipped me over on my back; I looked around in an aphrodisiacal fog, feeling like an insect on its back; I tried to raise myself but my arms and legs just twitched in fits of dysfunction.

"She's ready for the splendor we have for her. Carry her to the platform! Her cup will be overflowing soon enough!" one man instructed.

Several men grabbed my arms and legs and carried me upside down like a piece of meat in a slaughterhouse. I felt totally helpless and yet totally, unimaginably, aroused. The bottom of my hair dragged against the floor of mats, carried in this phantasmagorically cruel position.

The man who carried my right leg looked down at me with an evil grin and said: "You'renotdreaming Veronica." I swear my heart stop beating and I zoned out for several seconds at this point.

I vaguely recall a raunch-crazed voice repeating: "Make me a degenerate...Spew on me...Make me swallow you...No limits!" They lifted my lily-limped body up a bit and then dropped me from several feet in height onto the soft mat directly below the platform. I sighed heavily; my legs and arms flailed in the bounce.

Men quickly surrounded me again; five cocks that pointed straight down positioned themselves directly over my head. At least another dozen men immediately stepped up, forming nearly a circle, their penises pointed toward my face and breasts. Cum-covered Jill was carried over and was held standing near my feet. A man with a huge organ monstrously protruding out of his pelvis ascended the platform. Victoria snaked her way through the men and stood next to Jill.

With a wicked smiled, she looked straight down at me: "Veronica."

Victoria paused for several seconds as her smiling face beamed down at me. "Veronica.. Veronica.. Veronica" she teased. "You know it's about to happen, don't you? You're so frustrated but soon you will be fulfilled beyond all imagination!"

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!" I shot back.

"Oh Veronica, what do you want more than anything in the world?" Victoria tormented me further. All my eyes could do was deliriously dart from one group of engorged cocks to another and then another.

Gisevius
Gisevius
16 Followers