Twins Celebrate Their Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny broke away first, giving him one of her beautiful cheeky grins. "You taste nice brother," she said, "l hope l didn't take it all, l want loads more of your cum inside me, come on, take me to bed and return the favour."

They towelled each other off, Penny giggling as he tickled her. Then he picked her up and carried her to the bed. She laid back drawing up her knees and parting her thighs. "come on lover," she said, "l know you did this for Karen Whitehead, she said your were the best, time to show your little sister how good you are."

"Karen should keep her mouth shut," he replied, climbing onto the bed and lying between her thighs, "unless she's sucking cock of course."

"She told us you'd fucked her on that camping trip even though she's Paul's girlfriend."

"Yes, well... we swapped girls a couple of nights, l only took Sian Jones because she's a slag and had made it obvious she wanted me to fuck her, she couldn't believe her luck when l asked her to join us...actually she's not a bad fuck."

"Pig!" she said sharply, "how many more of my mates have you shagged? No wonder they all snigger about me behind my back, Sian's been fucking both her brothers for ages she told me she's had them both at once."

"Yeah, l know, they told a few of us in the rugby team, they reckon they can get her to do a gang bang with a crowd of us. Like mother like daughter, their mother's a right slag, a few of the lads have shagged her."

"You as well?" she asked.

"Not fucked her but she gave me a couple of blow jobs down the pub last Christmas."

"You really are a pig," she said, "you knew l wanted you and you kept on finding ways to avoid me, you're a bastard, l've got a good mind to go back home."

"Don't be daft Penny," he replied, "you don't mean that, not laid there with your cunt winking at me."

"Oh go on then," she said, moving her thighs wider, "you owe me that at least."

Craig smiled at her as he moved closer, admiring her neat little cunt. Placing his hands either side he used his thumbs to part her labia, revealing the glistening tunnel and the little knob of her clit. "Beautiful," he said as he lowered his mouth to her cunt.

Karen had told her he was brilliant at eating pussy but even then she hadn't realised how good it would feel to have him do it to her. He teased her one minute, gently licking and sucking her labia, then moved to her clit, rolling it with his tongue, then sucking on it. None of the other lads had been anywhere near as good as this, they had usually treated it as some duty they had to perform before they could get their cock sucked. Only one other person had made her feel like this and the memory of that just heightened her excitement.

His hands went under her bum lifting her as she arched her back, feeling his tongue work it's way into her. She could feel her orgasm building, trying to grind her cunt against his mouth to bring it closer but he held back, leaving her on the edge as he eased off, returning to the gentle kissing and sucking.

Time and again he took her to the edge, she urging him to finish her. Each time he eased back there was a physical pain in her belly as her orgasm was denied. She had her fingers entwined in his hair holding him tight against her, desperate for him to finish her. Each time he took her to a higher level, her whole body screaming for release.

"Finish me baby...please...please finish me."

His hands went to her breasts, his thumbs rolling her hard nipples.

"Oh my god baby...please...l'm begging you...please."

He took her engorged clit between his teeth, gently increasing the pressure. At the same time he began pinching her nipples. That was the spark she needed to ignite the furnace in her belly.

She screamed again as the shudder coursed through her body, she literally saw stars as the flood of juices poured down into his waiting mouth.

"Oh yes baby...oh my fucking god yes."

Craig was hungry for her juices, continuing to work on her, rapidly taking her over the top again.

"Oh my god yes...yes...oh fuck yes!" she cried as another orgasm surged through her but still he kept working.

"Oh my god Craig, oh...no more...please...oh god that's good...oh fuck me Craig please...no more, oh...oh...oh fuck yes."

Every sinew in her body relaxed as another orgasm swept over her, not as powerful this time, just a beautiful, warm glow as he licked the last of her cunt juice out of her.

Craig eventually rolled away from her, only for her to follow him, lying on top of him as her mouth sought his in a deep kiss.

"Oh my god Craig," she said, raising herself to look down at him, tears of joy running down her cheeks. "I thought you were going to kill me it was so good... god l've never cum like that before, not even with D..." She suddenly stopped herself, realising what she was about to say.

Craig immediately sense a change in her, feeling her tense up.

"What?" he asked, looking up at her, he could tell there was something, something she was thinking, "not even with who?"

Penny moved off him to lie next to him with her arm and leg draped over his body. She stared into his eyes, unable to disguise the love she felt for him.

"There's something l need to tell you," she said uncertainly, "there's no easy way to say this but Dad and l are doing it."

"Dad and you are doing wh..." suddenly the realisation hit him, "shit! Fuck!...you mean fucking... you and Dad?"

"Yes."

"What? Did he rape you or what, Dad wouldn't do that surely, he's not that sort of man, he loves you."

"No," she replied, holding him tighter, "it's not like that, it's lovely and gentle and loving. It was me who started it really, l just felt so sorry for him the way Mum treats him."

"How did it start?"

"It was just after you'd left following Easter, Mum was being a bitch to him only even more than usual, she was obviously pissed because you'd gone, you know how much she idolises you. Anyway, she had gone to London for a couple of days shopping, more clothes that will end up in a charity shop with the labels still on them. I was in my room one afternoon, Dad must have thought l was out with my mates, l wanted something to eat so went to go downstairs. When l came out of my room, l could see straight into the bathroom, Dad was standing there, naked, he had taken a pair of my panties out of the laundry basket and was holing them over his face while he masturbated with his other hand."

"Fucking hell Pen, l would never have marked him down as a panty sniffer, the dirty fucker."

"No, it wasn't like that, honest... l felt so sorry for him, Mum treats him like shit, l don't know why he has put up with it for so long, she has no time for him or me."

"It's not that bad Pen," he said, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"It's different for you Craig, she worships you so you don't see that side of her, ever since we were born it's always been you first, even when we were babies Dad told me she insisted on breast feeding you but wouldn't do it for me. When you're not there she can be a right cow."

"What happened when you caught him?" he asked.

"Hard to explain really, l know l should have been shocked, l suppose l should have been disgusted, but you know how much he loves us both, he's always been a fantastic dad, there's never been anything that suggested he had any sexual interest in me. I just felt so much love for him, l don't really know whether l made any conscious decision but l crept up behind him and reached around, putting my hand over his on his cock and asked him if he wanted me to help him."

"What did he do? Fuck Pen, l bet he panicked."

"It was incredible," she replied, "he just froze completely and before l knew what l was doing l was on my knees in front of him with my lips around his cock."

"Fucking hell Pen, didn't he push you away?"

"Everything happened so fast then, he must have been close to cumming anyway but before l could take him all the way, he just exploded in my mouth. I wanted him so bad; l pulled him into me as he just kept pumping his spunk into me. It was beautiful Craig, l managed to look up at him and he was crying, l felt so much love for him at that moment."

"What happened after?"

"I was only wearing one of your old shirts, l often wear one, it makes me feel close to you, anyway l managed to swallow most of his spunk, then l took my panties from him and wiped the rest from my chin. I stood up and took off the shirt and put my arms around him and kissed him, he was sobbing...oh Craig he is so lovely l just wanted to press my naked body next to him."

"Didn't he say anything? I mean, surely he must have tried to stop you."

"He was in a complete daze, he didn't know what to do. I took hold of his hand and went to lead him into my bedroom, that was when he suddenly seemed to get control of himself, he stopped me and said that we mustn't, that it was wrong. He even said he was disgusted with himself, he tried to push me away but l wouldn't let go, l just kept telling him l loved him and that l wanted him."

"He can't have tried very hard to stop you; fuck Pen, you're his daughter, he should have stopped you."

"Don't you go condemning him Craig, l didn't see you put up much resistance, you almost fucked me on the train platform. Don't you dare judge him Craig, you know what Dad's like, he's always been so gentle, l've always been his little Princess. Mum has been horrible to him for years yet he never says a word against her. Don't you dare condemn him."

Penny was so passionate in the defence of her father, the tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Hey baby," Craig said, taking her in his arms and holding her close, kissing her eyes then moving to her mouth. The kiss was deep and long, so much emotion passed between them in those few moments.

"What happened?" Craig asked as they parted, Penny snuggling into him and resting her head on his chest.

"I took him into my room, he tried to tell me to stop but l told him not to speak, just to love me. We lay on the bed, he was on his back and l lay on top of him, kissing him. At first he just lay there but soon l felt his hands on my body, gently stroking me, l moved one of his hands onto my boob, he was so gentle but when he touched my nipple it was like an electric charge passing through me, l almost came then."

"He didn't really stand much chance then," Craig said with a smile, kissing the top of her head. "Dad always gives in to you, you've always had him twisted round your finger, l feel sorry for him," he chuckled.

"Pig!" Penny gave him a playful punch on his chest, "what about Mum and you, you can do no wrong in her eyes, l'm surprised she hasn't got a little shrine to you."

"Yeah well...at least l'm not fucking her."

"Mmmmmmmm."

"What does that mean?"

"What?" she replied.

"That mmmmm, do you think there's something going on between me and Mum?"

"No, of course not... l'm just wondering about the possibility."

"What... of me fucking Mum... fucking hell Pen."

"Well," she said, giving his cock a gentle pat, "l noticed him responding when l mentioned it, don't tell me you haven't thought about it, l've read that boys often have fantasies about fucking their mother, and let's face it Craig, she's not that bad looking, and she's got big tits."

"Penny, for fuck's sake, l'm not interested in fucking my mother okay." Craig realised that he was getting rather worked up and made a conscious effort to calm down.

"Okay, okay," Penny said, kissing his chest, "no need to get all upset, even if all this talk of you fucking Mum has got this beauty hard again." She took hold of his cock and planted a big kiss on the head of it. "Come on," she said, climbing on top of him, "let's not waste it."

Before he could protest Penny had got the tip of his cock inserted into her cunt and was sliding down onto him.

"Are you trying to kill me," he protested.

"Oh pfff," she replied, "we've hardly got started, you're going to fuck me all weekend big brother, this is going to be fantastic."

"I hate to disappoint you baby but l'm in Uni all day tomorrow, that's why l couldn't come home, l have to finish my project and tomorrow is the only day my tutor is available."

"Well you'd better make up for it now then," she said, grinding herself down onto him, "come on... give your little sister the fucking she deserves."

"Was it just once with Dad?"

"I'll tell you later, l don't want to talk about him now, l just want you to fuck me, come on, all that talk of you fucking Mum has got you good and hard."

"Will you shut up about her," he suddenly grabbed her, pulling her sideways and at the same time staying inside her as her rolled on top of her.

"Oh yes please," she smiled at him, opening her legs wide, "come on, give it to me hard, just like you want to with her, ram that beautiful cock up me just like you want to do with Mum."

"Fucking shut up you dirty bitch," he spat at her, slamming into her with his full force.

"Oh yes!" she cried, "that's what l want, that's what Mummy wants too, your big hard cock pounding her cunt, fuck me like you want to fuck Mummy."

"Shut up!" he shouted, "l..do..not..want..to..fuck..my..mother." With each word he pounded her cunt harder, moving her up the bed with the force of his thrusts until she was forced against the headboard.

"Yes...oh yes that's so fucking good, you're so big, bigger than Daddy, be rough with me. Mummy will want you to be rough."

"Stop it," he cried as he continued to ram into her, "stop it you dirty bitch... stop it, aaarrrrggghhh!"

With one final thrust he came, flooding her belly with jet after jet of spunk. Despite everything that had happened previously it was as if he hadn't cum for weeks he just kept on cumming, pulse after pulse until he finally collapsed on top of her.

"Oh yes baby," she said, holding him tight, working her cunt muscles to drain every last drop from him, "l love you baby."

He rolled off her, she tried to roll with him, to keep him inside her but as his erection subsided he slipped out of her spunk filled cunt. He put his arm around her, holding her against him, kissing first her forehead, then her lips as she turned her face up to him.

"Did l hurt you? I'm sorry."

"Shush," she whispered, "it was wonderful, l love you."

"I love you too baby... how is this going to work?"

"Shush baby," she replied, "don't think about anything, just relax and rest, you've had quite a work out. You get some sleep, l need you rested, it's going to be a beautiful night."

Craig was aware of her kissing his chest as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Craig woke to find himself alone, he could hear Penny in the shower. He was hungry and presumed she was as well, he was tempted to join her in the shower but knew that if he did that they were bound to end up fucking again and they would never get out. As he lay there his mind replayed everything that had happened since Penny arrived, the whole thing had been madness, he couldn't believe how easily he had slipped into this world of incest with his sister, of course he'd had feelings for her for a long time and they were only boosted by the knowledge that she obviously wanted him, but now that they had actually taken the plunge he wondered where it was all going to lead.

He also thought about what Penny had told him about their father, he found that difficult as he really admired his Dad, they had built up a very close relationship over the years, he knew his mother had had a down on his Dad for years, his father had told him once that it all basically revolved around his refusal to leave Dorset and live the high life in London. It was not a matter of money, his father had explained, Craig didn't really know the full extent of the family fortune but assumed it must run into millions, what stopped his father was that he loved Dorset and couldn't see himself being happy with the false social life of London. This difference between his mother and father had festered over time to the point where there was open hostility between them, hostility in one direction that is. His mother did everything she could to belittle his father, even openly verbally abusing him in front of friends. Craig had wondered for years why they even stayed together but it was obvious that his mother was not prepared to give up the access to unlimited money and his father was too gentle and laid back to make the decision to split up.

Thinking about his mother, Craig's mind went back to what Penny had said. He was well aware that he was the shining light in his mother's life, she made no secret of it. The way her face lit up whenever he entered the room, the way every decision that was made had to be decided in accordance with how it would affect Craig. There was no doubt his mother was a very attractive woman, not stunningly beautiful but there was a solid attractiveness about her. She worked out regularly and consequently she relished in the fact that she had the figure that would be the envy of women ten years younger, that plus her self assuredness turned many a head, even some of Craig's mates back home had made it plain that they found her attractive, in fact Jim Barber was quite obviously smitten by her and hardly ever took his eyes off her when he was at Craig's place. Although she had kept her trim figure, his mother's breasts were quite large, Craig had lost count of the number of times that Jim had commented about them, constantly asking Craig if he'd ever seen them. Craig smiled to himself when he remembered the time when his mother had bought a new bikini and was lounging by the pool in the garden on a very hot summer day. Craig himself had been surprised to see her wearing something so revealing, his mother had never been one for making an obvious display of her body, that in itself probably made her more attractive. This bikini was not as skimpy and revealing as some he had seen on young models in magazines but the halter neck top showed a considerable amount of cleavage and the high cut briefs made a prominent display of her firm, round bum. Craig chuckled to himself when he remembered how Jim had rounded the hedge surrounding the pool and seen her for the first time, the poor lad had fixed his eyes on her so hard that he had walked straight into the pool.

Thinking of his mother and seeing her in that bikini in his mind, Craig's thoughts drifted back to what Penny had said, he remembered his reaction when she'd taunted him about fucking his mother, he also remembered how he had driven his cock into Penny but when he had looked down at her he had seen his mother's face urging him to fuck her harder. As he was having these thoughts, his hand had wandered down to his cock, wrapping his fingers round the shaft and slowly stroking himself. He could feel himself getting harder as his mind conjured up a picture of his mother in her bikini, standing before him as she removed her top displaying her gorgeous breasts. He could see her lips moving as she silently mouthed the words "Fuck me."

"Hey! Don't waste it, save it for later."

Craig was brought back to reality by Penny's words as she walked back into the bedroom wrapped in a towel.

"I hope it was me you were thinking of," she smiled.

"Who else?" he replied.

"Mmmmmm," was all she said as she delved into her bag for her hair dryer.

"What do you mean by that?" he said, getting off the bed and walking towards the shower room.

"Oh nothing," she replied, "just wondering if there might be someone else in your thoughts while you're playing with yourself. Go on and get a cold shower, l'm starving and you need your energy for tonight."

Craig tried to ignore her comment but there was no doubt that the thoughts he had been having about his mother had stirred up some deep emotions. He had never thought of his mother in that way, but Penny had certainly made him think again.