Twins Celebrate Their Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny knelt there obediently, Jack's cock inches from her face as he frantically masturbated, taking only a few seconds before the first jet of spunk shot over her face. She opened her mouth in an attempt to catch the ribbons of spunk that came at her, some hitting their target and coating her tongue. As he finished, she took him back into her mouth to drain off the last few drops. He reached over the back of the seat to a big box of tissues, passing it to her.

"Here," he said, calmly replacing his clothes. "You'd better clean up, just chuck the tissues in the bin, l'll get rid of them."

"Thanks," she said, taking the tissues to remove the spunk from her face, she used a small mirror from her bag to try and ensure she had done a thorough job. "Was l good? Do you get many women doing it?"

"Very good," he replied, taking the seat next to her as she replaced her shorts and top. "I get a few, usually the pissed tarts on a Saturday night who want a taxi home but can't afford the fare."

"Do you always film it?"

"You bet," he replied, "l've got quite a library at home, all shapes and sizes, ages and colours. Besides the entertainment value, you never know when one of the women is going to claim they were raped, never had it happen yet but there's always a first time."

"Are you married?"

"No, my wife passed away ten years ago, it was after that l took up taxi driving, l couldn't stand being home alone in the evenings, l tried working for a firm but after six months l bought my own cab. What about you, how long have you been fucking your brother, l must admit l had to have a wank after l dropped you off yesterday."

"That was our first time," she replied, checking herself for the final time, happy that she had cleaned up properly. "I've been wanting him to do it for a year, we're twins, he's taking me to Chinatown tonight, it's our birthday weekend."

"Well have a happy birthday, l may be working round that area tonight so if you need a cab give me a ring."

"What, so you can fuck me again," she laughed.

"Wouldn't say no," he replied, "we'd better get going, l'll drop you off then l'm going home for a few hours before the night time trade starts."

As he made a move to get out of the cab she reached up and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for the fuck," she said, "l haven't done anything like that before, it was fun, you have a lovely cock."

"Thank you," he replied, "you're a very pretty girl, l hope you have a good evening." He got out of the back and returned to the driving seat.

Penny hadn't had a proper orgasm but she still felt good, she gave him another peck on the cheek when he dropped her off and refused any payment.

As soon as Penny entered the shop she realised she was in a classy place, the whole place stank of money, she had a quick check to make sure she had her gold card with her. She was immediately approached by a middle aged lady who introduced herself as Simone, she looked absolutely immaculate and if she had any reservations at all about serving a customer dressed only in hot pants and a crop top she showed no sign.

Penny immediately asked if there was a ladies room and was shown the way to the rear of the store. Even the toilets were immaculate, Penny spent a few minutes freshening herself up before returning. She explained to Simone that she was looking for a special dress as her boyfriend was taking her out for a meal and she was sure he intended to propose.

Simone guided her to a private dressing room, using her practiced eye to accurately judge Penny's size. She then left Penny with a coffee and a small pile of fashion magazines while she went to fetch a collection of outfits.

Penny was not phased by the attention, she had been to similar establishments in London with her mother. After about ten minutes Simone returned with a mobile hanging rail carrying a number of clothing bags. She selected one and placed it on the hook next to where Penny was sitting.

Penny had no hesitation in removing her clothes and Simone made no reaction to seeing this beautiful young girl naked. She then proceed to help Penny try on a succession of dresses, each time neither Penny or Simone were happy with the effect.

"Normally l would recommend some support for the breasts," Simone told her, "but in your case l think that would be unnecessary and probably detract from the overall effect."

Penny noticed that despite helping her to try on each of the dresses, Simone at no time made any contact that could be construed as inappropriate, she was obviously very experienced and professional.

"I brought this one," Simone said, taking the next dress from the rail, "it is the very latest design from Paris, l'm not sure what you would think about wearing it for this occasion though."

Penny looked at the gold creation and instantly fell in love with it. A full length dress, basically a tube made of a material so light it was almost like gossamer. In fact Simone informed her that it was exactly that, woven from the finest silk. Even the full length zip at the back appeared to be made of some special, light material it was hardly noticeable.

Simone helped her into the dress and the moment she saw the effect in the mirror Penny just knew she had to have it. Even Simone was momentarily speechless as Penny turned this way and that revelling it the vision she saw reflected in the mirror. The strange thing was that despite being covered from neck to ankle in a golden shimmering material, she may as well have been naked, every tiny contour of her body was displayed without actually showing anything.

"I have to have it," Penny proclaimed.

"It comes with this," Simone took another bag from the rail, opening it to take out to take out a full length over garment, almost like a cloak, made of the same material. She helped Penny put it on, the effect was to totally disguise what was underneath while still accentuating the form of her body.

"It's perfect," Penny admired herself, feeling the trill when she thought of the effect it would have on Craig. "I must have it."

"I need to tell you," Simone almost whispered, "it is very expensive, it is a little over three thousand pounds."

"Let me make a phone call," Penny said reaching for her bag. Simone tactfully left Penny alone to make her call.

"Hi Daddy," she said excitedly when he answered after the third ring.

"Hi sweetheart," he replied, "are you having a good time?"

"Oh Daddy it's been even better than l hoped...have you missed me?"

"Of course l have sweetheart but l'm so pleased everything is going as you planned."

"But have you really missed me?" she pressed, "you know what l mean."

"Yes baby, l have really missed you, l know l shouldn't but l can't help it."

"That's sweet Daddy."

"Does Craig know?" her father asked, with some trepidation.

"Yes Daddy," she replied, "obviously he was shocked but he was hardly in a position to judge considering what we were doing. He loves you Daddy...that hasn't changed."

After a long pause Penny continued. "The reason l called Daddy, Craig is taking me for a very special meal this evening and he wanted me to buy a special dress. I rang Mum and she gave me the name of a fashion shop."

"Uh oh," her father said, " this sounds like it's going to be expensive, what happened to five pound t-shirts from Primark?"

"Don't be silly Daddy...l've found this absolutely fabulous dress, you won't believe it Daddy, it's gorgeous."

"How much?"

"But Daddy it's so beautiful, it's made of the finest silk."

"How much?"

"It's so lovely Daddy, and you know l never buy anything expensive."

"How much?"

"Daddy...please...please Daddy."

"How much."

"Oh Daddy, l want it so much."

"How bloody much?" His voice had been getting progressively louder.

"Three thousand," she whispered, waiting for the bad news.

"Is that all," he replied laughing.

"Can l Daddy?"

"Of course you can sweetheart, have a lovely time, l love you."

"Oh Daddy thank you, l do love you Daddy, you know what l mean?"

"I know baby, l love you too, have a wonderful evening and give my love to Craig."

"I will Daddy, thank you, love you...bye." She blew a big kiss down the phone before switching off.

It was a couple of minutes before there was a knock on the door, Penny answered and Simone came back into the room. Penny told her that she had cleared the purchase with her father and said she would take the dress. Simone then said that there were shoes and a bag that would match the dress and that there would be a discount if all the items were purchased together. Penny agreed to see them telling Simone her shoe size, Simone left and returned a few minutes later with the items. Penny tried the whole outfit on and agreed that the shoes and bag were essential to complete the look.

Simone asked if Penny planned on having her hair done, Penny realised that she hadn't thought of that.

"Not to worry," Simone said, "we have a private salon upstairs for our customers, l will ring Pierre and see if he can fit you in."

Penny had never experience this sort of treatment before, she was sure her mother was probably used to it but Penny had never shared her mother's interest in fashion.

Simone returned to tell her that Pierre would be free in about ten minutes, Penny at this point had removed the dress and was admiring her naked body in the mirror, she saw Simone looking at her in the reflection and was sure there was more than professional interest in her eyes. Penny had played around with other girls, usually in a mutual masturbation scene where they were both discussing different boys, but she had never experienced proper sex with another woman, she was tempted to see if she could encourage a reaction from Simone.

"Do you think l should start wearing a bra?" she said, cupping her breasts and giving her nipples a tweak.

"I don't think you need one," Simone replied, carefully replacing the dress and cape in their hanging bags, trying not to make her appraisal of this beautiful young girl too obvious. "Your breasts are not heavy and you obviously keep yourself fit, your body is well toned and there is no hint of sag. There may be times, depending on what you're wearing when some level of support would help to accentuate your cleavage, like this."

Simone stepped in front of her, placed her hands on Penny's breasts, gently lifting and pressing them together. Penny felt a thrill as the assistants hands held her breasts, noticing that her thumbs were resting on her nipples and as Simone pressed her boobs together she felt those thumbs rolling over her nipples. They both stood motionless for a moment, each realising the effect they were having on each other, slowly Penny felt drawn toward her, leaning closer. She saw Simone's eyes close as their lips met, just brushing together at first but the increasing in pressure, Penny felt Simone's mouth opening for her, she traced her tongue around the inside of her mouth, felt those hands on her boobs squeezing gently, those thumbs rolling her nipples. She felt a warm glow passing down through her belly, felt the tingling deep inside her vagina.

Suddenly, Simone's eyes opened and she stepped back as if she had received some electric shock. "Oh my word," she said breathlessly, "l'm so sorry...oh my...how unprofessional of me...l'm terribly sorry, l don't know what came over me." Simone had gone bright red with embarrassment.

Penny smiled at her. "It's okay honestly," she said, reaching for her shorts and putting them on, "it was just as much my fault, don't worry, l won't say anything...in fact it was very pleasant."

"You are very kind," Simone responded, having regained her composure, "but it was most unprofessional of me, it was just the effect of seeing you in that dress and then seeing you naked...l'm so sorry, it should never have happened."

"It's not a problem honestly," Penny replied, replacing her top. "I have never done it properly with a woman, it felt very nice, you are an attractive lady."

"You are very kind, and very beautiful. I hope this evening is a great success for you, in fact l feel sorry for the gentleman, once he sees you in that dress his heart will be lost forever."

"Thank you," Penny replied, "l hope so, l love him so much, l want to spend the rest of my life with him and have lots of his babies."

Simone escorted her out of the room and up the stairs to the salon, telling her the clothes would be ready for collection once Pierre had finished.

Penny spent the next hour and a half in the experienced hands of Pierre, a tall, olive skinned charmer, very pleasant but too gushing and over the top to be attractive to Penny. She could imagine middle aged women wetting their knickers as he danced attention on them but it was not for her, she liked her men to be men. Despite that, she had to admit that the finished result was absolutely stunning, she had always been confident in her looks but there was no doubt Pierre was very talented.

"Eat your heart out Craig," she said to herself, admiring her reflection, "or better still, eat my pussy out," she thought, her wicked smile shining back at her.

She went back down, where Simone complimented her and handed her a large box containing her clothes. Penny handed over her card, not even checking the final bill, she was on cloud nine and thinking only of her evening with Craig.

She intended going straight back to the apartment but once out of the shop, realised she was hungry. She noticed a little French style bistro a few doors along, deciding that would do nicely.

Once back at the apartment Penny decided to pour a glass of wine and relax in the bath, she felt so happy, she had the two men she loved most in the world making love to her, she refused to see the fact that one was her father and the other her brother as any sort of obstacle. She realised the restrictions when it came to making their relationship public knowledge but she was happy to live with that, after all, who would see anything wrong in her hugging and kissing her father or her brother, she may risk taking things a bit further sometimes but that was her mischievous nature, she couldn't help it.

Leaning back and luxuriating in the warm sudsy water, she closed her eyes. She saw her father and brother walking towards her, both were naked, both with their cocks standing proud. There was a third man, Jack, also naked, his cock curling up from his shaved belly, much bigger than the other two.

She thought about what she had done in the taxi. She had never imagined doing it with a man as old as Jack, he must be in his sixties she thought. She felt her pussy responding as she remembered how his cock had felt inside her. Her hands went between her legs, gently stroking as she remembered how he had used her. Jack and her father were the only two older men she had ever had sex with and she had to admit that they were much better than the young lads she usually fucked on a Saturday night. Apart from Craig of course, he was the best ever.

Penny brought herself to orgasm slowly, finally reaching her climax as she recalled how Jack had covered her face with his cum, at that moment she had seen herself as a total slut and the thrill of that took her over the edge again.

Penny woke, the water in the bath now luke warm, she reached for her phone and saw it was almost six o'clock. She saw the little green light flashing, there was a text from Craig saying he would be a little late but should be home by seven and they would go out as soon as he had showered and changed.

She spent the next hour inspecting herself, making sure every little thing was perfect. Craig arrived on the dot of seven, seeing her wrapped in a towel as she sat before the mirror he gave her a quick kiss as he peeled off his clothes and headed for the shower. Once she had given herself a final check, Penny went into the spare bedroom, where she had hung her clothes. Carefully climbing into the dress the way Simone had shown her, at that moment she thought of Simone's hands on her boobs, remembered the soft, sweetness of her lips. Penny felt her nipples harden and the warm glow in her pussy, she had to snap herself out of it before her hands could find their way between her legs. "No," she told herself, "tonight l'm just for Craig."

"Bloody hell Pen!" Craig called through the bedroom door, "you've had all day, why do you women take so long to get ready."

"Shut up and close your eyes," she called back.

Five seconds later she stepped out of the bedroom, immediately confronted by the magnificent sight of Craig in his tux. He looked like he had stepped out of a James Bond movie, he literally made her catch her breath.

"Come on Pen or we'll never get there," he said, putting on his fake angry voice.

"You can look now," she said.

Craig opened his eyes and immediately his expression froze, for a moment Penny felt a wave of panic until his face broke into a smile. "Fucking hell Pen," he said finally, " you look absolutely gorgeous, just stunning and beautiful and sexy and...and...and, oh fuck Pen l love you."

He went to take her in his arms but she raised her hand to stop him. "No you don't," she said, "if l let you touch me we'll never get out of this place."

Craig just stared at her, he wasn't sure what she was wearing, it looked like a kind of cape arrangement that hinted at something else underneath, that together with the way her hair and make-up had been done, she looked like a goddess from some far eastern culture.

"Come on," he said, reaching out for her hand, "l've ordered a stretch limo, it's waiting downstairs."

They reached the ground floor, where the uniformed security man stood, holding the door for them, he made a comment that she looked amazing as they passed and she thanked him, her eyes lighting up when she saw the huge car waiting for her, it seemed to go on forever, the chauffeur waiting with the rear door open for her. Penny felt like she was floating on air as she crossed the pavement, thanking the chauffeur and stepping into the car. Craig followed and they settled into the luxurious upholstery. There was a cocktail cabinet open, two glasses of Champagne had already been poured, the bottle sitting in an ice bucket on the floor.

"Happy birthday baby," Craig said, lifting the glasses and passing to her, "l love you."

"Oh Craig, this is just the best, really the best," she replied, "l want to kiss you, to hug you, but l can't ruin myself this early in the evening but l do love you Craig, really, really love you."

Penny was not aware how long the journey took, all she did know was that when she finally stepped out in the heart of Chinatown, it was as if she had been transported to another world. The sights, sounds and smells invaded her senses as Craig helped her out of the car.

The crowd of people milling about in front of the restaurant parted for them as if they were some famous celebrities, all that was missing was the red carpet.

Penny didn't know if Craig was a regular customer but it appeared so by the way he was greeted by a very smart Chinese man who appeared to be in charge. For a fleeting moment a jealous thought went through her mind as she imagined all the other girls he must have brought to this place, but she brushed it aside, tonight and forever Craig was hers.

As they reached their table, the manager went to take Penny's cape, she took a deep breath and allowed it to slip from her body into his hands. There was an audible gasp through the restaurant and a loud crash as one of the waiters dropped the pile of plates he was carrying.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Craig eventually spoke, "that is just obscenely fucking beautiful," he said breathlessly.

"Do you like it?"

"No l fucking love it," he replied, "you do realise every man in here's got a hard on and every woman wants to kill you."