Twins Celebrate Their Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny laughed as she took her seat at the table which the manager was holding for her.

"It must have cost a fortune."

"I phoned Daddy, he was great, he sent you his love."

"I bet he was great," Craig replied, "he's going to keep you sweet isn't he, he's your sugar daddy now."

Penny detected a hint of jealousy in Craig's voice, she reached across, placing her hand on his. "Please don't be jealous," she said, "l have the two most wonderful men in my world loving me, you know how much l love you."

"I know baby, and l love you," her replied, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze, "l'm just having difficulty coping with this whole situation, l know it's wrong but l just don't want it to end."

"It never needs to end babe, l want to be yours forever."

Penny went to pick up the menu but Craig stopped her saying he knew exactly what to order. The waiter appeared and Craig said some words to him in Chinese, the waiter nodded and left.

"You speak Chinese?" she asked, "l never knew you spoke Chinese."

"Oh it's not that impressive," he replied with a smile, "l come here fairly often, usually a crowd of us, l've only learned how to order the meal we always have it's simply a mixture of most things on the menu."

The rest of the evening went beautifully, after a short wait the table started filling up with dishes and bowls, piles of delicate looking pieces, bowls of rice. Craig spent a few minutes teaching Penny how to use chopsticks and after a few awkward attempts she soon mastered it, delicately choosing pieces from each dish. Penny had to admit it was nothing like any Chinese food she had tasted before, her taste buds were treated to a variety of sensations and together with a smooth, heady wine the whole experience was truly amazing.

Penny wanted to know all about Craig's life at University, Craig tried explaining aspects of his study, it was far too technical for Penny but she listened avidly, just loving the sound of enthusiasm in his voice.

"What are you going to do Pen?" he asked, "you can't spend your whole life driving around Dorset in that little sports car, you're too intelligent for that."

"That's not all l do," she said pretending to be offended by his suggestion that she did nothing, "l have a job."

"Oh come on Pen," he laughed, "a couple of days a week in Dad's office is hardly a job, especially now l know the sort of things you get up to there."

"It's not like that," she pouted, "well, not all the time...we do have fun though."

"You're incorrigible," he replied, "but seriously Pen, you're too intelligent to be living that life, you have you're A levels, you should go to University, there's still time, you would love it, you mix so well with people."

"I am happy though Craig, very happy," she patted his hand, "l have loads of friends and now, with Daddy and you, my world is complete."

"But this between us can't go on Pen, it's wrong."

"Oh rubbish," she replied, "l've been reading up about it on the internet, there's loads of it happening, in fact there are many countries where it's legal for brothers and sisters, even some countries in Europe. We could go there and get married and l could have lots of your babies."

"You know l love you Pen, if we were friends instead of brother and sister l would have asked you to marry me ages ago, l just don't want to see you hurt baby. I know there's the sex, and that's beautiful, but there's more than that between us, there always has been, we're not individuals, we're two parts of a whole. I never want to see you hurt baby."

"I know neither you or Daddy will ever hurt me, oh Craig we are going to have so much fun, it's going to be wonderful, just perfect, just like tonight."

Craig so wanted her to be right but there was a dark cloud in the back of his mind. He decided that at least for one night he could put all his doubts to one side and enjoy the company of this beautiful woman across the table. He had to admit that just looking at her gave him a hard on, that dress was amazing, one second you were certain that it actually revealed everything beneath, the next second it concealed it and you were praying that the first vision would return. He noticed that all the men were stealing glances at her and when she went to the ladies, every male eye followed her across the room, most of the female eyes too, Craig suspected out of jealousy. "She's yours," he said to himself, "just fuck the rest of the world off and enjoy."

As Penny returned Craig was forced to joke that he was unable to be the proper gentleman and stand. "If l stand up my cock will pick up the table," he said with a smile.

"I'll let you off this time," she replied, "but don't tire him out, he needs to be good and strong for later, he has a lot of work to do."

"I just can't get over that dress baby, l want to fuck you over this table."

"That would be fun," she giggled, "do you think anyone else would join in, it might be worth a try."

"Stop it for fuck's sake," he laughed, "have some sympathy, l'm nearly cumming in my pants here."

"Do you want me to get under the table and suck you off?" she said with that wonderful wicked grin.

"Stop it will you," he said fidgeting in his seat, trying to get more comfortable, "let's talk about the weather."

Penny laughed out loud, then with a serious face, looking him straight in the eyes she said, "l do love you Craig, l'm serious about that, believe me babe, l really, really love you."

"I know baby," he said, taking her hand, "l mean it too, l love you."

Penny didn't think the world could ever get better than it was at that moment. She tucked in to the display of succulent dishes in front of her, with a constant supply of fresh dishes being added each with just a taste of something different. They were soon well into their second bottle of wine when she finally sat back declaring that she couldn't possibly eat another morsel.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening Craig, you couldn't have made it any more special it's been wonderful." She felt the trickle of a tear on her cheek and dabbed it away with her napkin.

Craig took her hand. "All it would need now would be for me to get on one knee and propose...if only l could do that...l love you so much."

"Oh stop it, please," she said, trying to blink back the tears of happiness.

She watched in amazement as Craig rose from his chair, moving to her side he got down on one knee, taking her hand as he looked into her eyes, in a whisper that only she could hear he said, "If it were possible, would you marry me."

Penny was unable to answer, tears of joy running freely as she threw her arms around his neck kissing him passionately.

There was a huge cheer across the restaurant, everyone imagining they had witness a proper proposal, everyone clapping as the two lovers were locked together, alone in their passion.

Penny was still on cloud nine when the limo dropped them back at the apartment. They kissed their way through the lobby and up in the lift finally arriving back in the flat. Penny turned her back to him, telling him to unzip her, letting the dress fall to the floor.

"Don't fuck me," she said, "take your time, make love to me, please."

Craig took her into his arms, carrying her through to the bedroom and laying her gently on the bed. She lay there, open, waiting for him as he quickly removed his own clothes, thinking that she had never been more beautiful or desirable than she was at that moment.