Twins Celebrate Their Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they had dressed, Craig suggested a little Italian restaurant just around the corner, Penny suggested he should order oysters as he would be needing the extra boost later, he laughed but told her that he would have to get some rest or he wouldn't be in any fit state for his day at Uni.

They had both drunk a fair amount of wine by the time they left the restaurant for the short walk back to the apartment, Penny hanging on to his arm and reaching up to kiss him every few strides.

"I do love you Craig," she said, "l want us to be together forever."

"I think you future husband might have something to say about that," he replied.

"I'm not getting married," she declared, "you are going to be my lover forever."

"You're incorrigible," he responded, picking her up and kissing her as she wrapped her legs around his waist., grinding her crotch against his. "Pack that in," he said trying unsuccessfully to put her down.

"I can feel him getting hard," she replied, grinding against him even harder, "take me into that doorway and fuck me," she indicated the recessed doorway of a shop they were passing.

"Stop it Pen," he protested, "you'll get us arrested, then try explaining that when they discover we're brother and sister."

"Spoilsport," she grumbled, pretending to sulk as she released him.

They were soon back in the apartment, Penny wasting no time in discarding her dress and panties. "Come on big brother," she grabbed his arm, pulling him towards the bedroom, "playtime."

Craig feigned a protest but didn't put up much resistance as she led him to the bedroom then frantically removed his shirt before unbuckling his belt and undoing his trousers. She slid his trousers and underpants down, revealing his turgid cock.

"Oooh lovely," she said, falling to her knees and taking him into her mouth..

Craig had to admit that when it came to cock sucking Penny was the best he'd had, her eager mouth worked frantically on him and within seconds he could feel his orgasm building. He tried to hold back but it was useless, Penny was determined to finish him, gently caressing his balls as she pumped her mouth on his shaft. He heard her moan with pleasure as he unloaded his spunk into her mouth, he couldn't believe he had that much left after his previous exploits but there was still enough so that a thin dribble escaped and ran down her chin.

"That was the best desert," she said, looking up at him as she scooped that line of spunk into her mouth, "now it's bedtime and you can take your time making love to me."

The next two hours were the best that Penny had ever experienced, to finally be in bed with him as he slowly and gently made love to her, kissing and caressing every inch of her using his fingers and mouth expertly to bring her to the edge of orgasm time and time again. She lost all reasoning, was completely unaware of anything but his touch, her body tingled as his hands roamed over her, all she could do was to repeat time and again that she loved him, begging him to finish her, begging him to be inside her.

When he finally entered her it wasn't with the force that he had fucked her before, this was slow and gentle, the hot shaft of his penis burning it's passage inside her. He was in her to the hilt, resting there, she could feel every pulsation, her muscles responding as his fingers teased her nipples then pinching them gently.

The best part was when he looked down at her and told her that he loved her, Penny felt the warm flood of a mini orgasm at that point.

Finally he began to move inside her, her muscles tensioning to try and hold him as he withdrew, then relaxing as her returned. There were mini electrical charges being set off inside her, she begged him to fuck her, her body urging him to increase his speed and force of his thrusts but he resisted, maintaining a slow, steady rhythm, withdrawing to the very tip of his cock before sliding back his full length inside her.

Penny thought she would go mad, her nails raked at his back trying to get him to fuck her harder, her nipples were so engorged she thought they would burst.

Craig held himself above her, his cock almost fully withdrawn, looking down at her he had never felt this way with anyone else. Her eyes were staring at him, burning into his, she was at her pinnacle, her lips moved silently, begging, pleading for release.

"I love you," he said as he plunged into her with his full force, the orgasm he had held back painfully for so long exploding from his balls, filling her with his heat.

"I love you!" she screamed as she finally went over the edge, her body convulsed, her back arched as her hot juices mixed with his cum, "yes baby...oh yes...fill me, make me a baby...oh yes, l love you."

Resisting her pleas for so long had exhausted him and he finally collapsed onto her as his cock still pulsated, giving her every drop of cum left in his balls. She welcomed the weight of him, holding him and another orgasm followed.

They stayed connected as he rolled sideways onto the bed, their legs entwined. He kissed her and told her he loved her, Penny just felt as if she was in heaven.

It took ages for them to return to reality, his cock slowly subsiding and finally sliding out of her cunt. When she opened her eyes she was met with him smiling at her.

"I love you big brother," she whispered.

"I love you little sister, happy birthday," he kissed her.

They lay side by side for a while just staring into each other's eyes. Penny notice a frown on his face. "What's wrong," she said.

"What you said," he replied, "about me giving you a baby; you weren't serious were you?"

"Would you be upset if l was?"

"Don't be daft Pen, of course l would, fuck Pen you haven't done anything stupid have you, l thought you'd be on the pill."

"Shush baby," she kissed him, "don't panic, it was just something l said in the heat of the moment, don't worry, l'm on the pill...mind you there's always a chance one of those little sperm could make it through." She gave him her wicked smile.

"Perhaps l should wear something, l have some in the draw, some of the girls are not on the pill and with the way some of them sleep around it pays to be safe."

"You're not wearing those things with me," she replied forcefully, "l always carry some in case l fancy a fuck when l'm out but l'm not having you wearing one when you fuck me, Dad doesn't either."

"Fuck Pen, you make it sound as if he's always fucking you."

Penny smiled. "Well," she said, "we do it quite often, it's fun. Sometimes even if Mum is there he will stand beside me and put his hand up my skirt and feel my bum and he often has a quick squeeze of my boobs. Any chance he gets he's inside me, it's lovely, he's so gentle. Now l have the two best men in my life shagging me, it's wonderful."

"I can't believe Dad is like that, l would never have classed him as a stud. All the times we have spent together he has never said anything, you know, you see a sexy looking woman and you pass some comment about her tits or perhaps even the prospect of fucking her, but he's never been like that."

"We've had long conversations, mainly about his relationship with Mum," Penny cuddled up to him as she spoke, "he's told me how sexy Mum used to be, they used to be fucking all the time, when we were little they used to leave us with grandma and go down the nudist beach at Studland and fuck in amongst the sand dunes, Dad says they often had people watching them, she used to love it."

"What went wrong then? She hardly ever has a kind word to say to him now."

"I know," she replied, "apparently it all started when she said she was bored living in Dorset and wanted to move to London, that was when they bought that flat in Knightsbridge, but Dad hates London. Dad has a strange explanation for the way she is."

"What's that?" Craig had his arm round her, unconsciously stroking her breast and nipple.

"He still loves her you know? Even with everything she says he doesn't say anything nasty about her, he's convinced her problem is sexual frustration." The tingling sensations Craig was causing in her breast were travelling through her body as she spoke, she had her head on his chest, looking down at his cock lying all soft on his tummy. She put her hand on it, gently stroking it as she carried on. "Dad reckons that's her problem, he says he's convinced that she has tried to have affairs when up in London but she always backs out at the last minute."

"How does he know?"

"Mum's sister, Aunt Joan told him, she was making an attempt to patch things up between them and told Dad that she was convinced Mum still loved him but she was too stubborn to back down, Mum told her that she had tried picking up men for one night stands in London but when it came to the point of doing it she couldn't go through with it. Joan reckons that just adds to her frustration and that makes her even more angry at Dad." Penny gave a little chuckle as she continued, "Dad says that Joan thinks much of Mum's problem would be solved if she was getting a good fucking regularly."

"What! Dad said that? Does he want her to have an affair?"

"In a way yes," Penny was pleased to see how her stroking was having the desired effect as Craig's cock slowly came back to life.

You can stop that Pen," he smiled, "l have to get up early, l have to be in Uni before nine, luckily, as term is over there will be parking spaces so l can take the car. "What do you mean about Dad and Mum, he wants her to have an affair?"

"We've talked about it a lot," she replied, refusing to stop her stroking of his hardening cock.

"What, when he's fucking you?" Craig asked, try as he might to resist Penny's ministrations he knew she would get her own way in the end, he gave her nipple a tweak.

Penny gave a little shudder of excitement, bending forward and planting a kiss on the head of Craig's cock. "Don't be hard on Dad," she said, "he's never looked elsewhere for sex, apparently Joan has offered on more than one occasion but he's always been faithful."

"Yeah," Craig laughed, "he's that faithful he screws his daughter at every opportunity."

"Oh listen to mister righteous there," she replied, giving his rigid cock a squeeze. "Dad has never forced himself on me, in fact it's usually me that starts it."

"I can believe that," he replied, "you're fucking insatiable, hasn't he even tried to stop it?"

"He did at first," she replied, "he got very upset about it, saying he had done a terrible thing and that he would go to prison, but l think what was really upsetting him was that he was cheating on Mum, he still loves her despite everything she does."

"It's a weird situation, l mean l love them both, Dad has always been a fantastic Dad and l have a great relationship with Mum."

"Mmmmmm," Penny responded.

"There you go again with your mmmmming."

"Weeelllll," Penny dragged out the word, "Dad and l have talked about it a lot, by the way he knows what's going on here, l've told him all about my plan for you to fuck me."

"Crikey Pen, what did he say?"

"Well he couldn't say much, he had his cock inside me at the time."

Craig let out a huge guffaw. "You really are a case Pen," he said.

"It was fun," she replied, "l told him everything, all about how l was coming up and we were going to spend the weekend fucking. It sent him wild, he gave me such a hard fucking l had a lovely cum, it was brilliant."

"We're turning into a family of degenerates," he was aware that Penny had now got her hand around his cock and was slowly wanking him, he responded by giving her nipple another tweak.

"Well, not all the family yet," she replied, enjoying watching how his cock was responding and planting another kiss on the tip. "That's why we've decided it would be good if you fucked Mum."

"What!" Craig made a move to push her away but Penny refused to move, "are you fucking mad, you and Dad both want me to fuck Mum...this is fucking crazy."

"Oh come on Craig, don't turn all puritanical on me," Penny was pleased that despite Craig's protestations, his cock showed no sign of subsiding. "You know how much she worships you, you admit yourself that you think she's attractive."

"I may have agreed with you that she's attractive," he responded, "but l've never said l want to fuck her."

"We both agree it would probably be the best thing for her."

"I can't believe we're even having this conversation," he continued, "what do you think l'm going to do, just suddenly get my cock out and tell her to bend over?"

"Mmmmm," she replied, "well that would work for me but l think you can manage a bit more finesse than that." This time, instead of kissing his cock she slid her lips over him, relishing the taste of the pre-cum that had been oozing from him.

"Stop it Pen," he said weakly, knowing that he didn't really want her to stop. "It's so fucking late, l'm going to be wasted in the morning. God, there's so many thoughts going through my head l doubt if l can sleep."

"Let little sister solve your problem," she said, her lips brushing the tip of his cock as she spoke. Then sliding her mouth back over him.

Penny adjusted her position so that she could concentrate on giving him a proper blow job, this meant that he was able to reach between her thighs, inserting two fingers into her slippery cunt while his thumb located her clit.

Craig closed his eyes as the sensations washed over him, he knew his body was exhausted from his exertions but he still felt the build up in his balls as Penny worked on him.

Craig's fingers spurred her on, she gyrated her lower body onto them as she savoured the mixture of juices covering his cock.

Craig felt his orgasm reaching his bursting point, then, at that moment, in his mind's eye he could see his mother with his cock in her mouth. He let out a deep groan as he emptied what spunk he had left into that ravenous mouth.

Penny could feel his whole body relax, she realised he must be tired, she, on the other hand, was completely wired, she didn't think it was possible to feel this good. As Craig's breathing settled into a steady rhythm, she curled up alongside him, resting her head on his chest, listening to the beat of his heart.

When Penny woke in the morning, she was aware of the empty space beside her. Checking the bedside clock she saw the time was just after nine. She realised that Craig must have been gone some time. Looking around the room, she saw a piece of paper on top of the bedside cabinet, she picked it up, it was a note from Craig telling her to go into town and buy a special dress, that he would be home sometime around six and then he would be taking her for the best Chinese meal she had ever had. Penny sat up in bed, reading the note over and over, imagining she could hear him saying the words. She loved Chinese food and had heard there was a big Chinese area in Manchester so she was eagerly looking forward to the evening.

Penny had not inherited her mother's talent for shopping, there was very little in her wardrobe at home that could be considered to be fashion but at least she had picked up the basics from her mother, and the main one was that for something special you went to the high end shops. Not knowing the area, she decided to phone her mother to see if she had any suggestions.

As usual whenever Penny called her mother, the conversation did not last long. "If it had been your precious son you would have been talking for hours," she said to herself when she put the phone down. At least she did get the name of two shops that her mother had visited when she had been up checking out Craig's flat.

Once showered and dressed in her shorts and cropped top she used her phone to search for taxi firms, she was about to make a call when she remembered she had a card from the driver that had brought them from the station. Remembering what she had got up to made her feel quite randy, she smiled to herself as she decided to see if she could have some fun. "I can't go all day without something," she said to herself, trying to excuse what she planned.

The call was answered on the third ring.

"Jack's cab," the voice said, "can l help you?"

"Oh hi," she replied, "l don't know if you remember me, you picked up my brother and l at the station yesterday."

"Pretty blonde," he replied, "nice tits and a shaved pussy."

Penny blushed at his bluntness. "Er... thank you," she stuttered, "l need a taxi to take me into town." She gave him the name of the first fashion store.

"Oh yes, l know them," he replied, "very posh place, l can pick you up in ten minutes, is that ok?"

"That's brilliant, thank you," Penny hung up.

As she walked out to the taxi she had a few butterflies in her tummy, she had never done anything like this and she was nervous.

"On your own today then love?" Jack said as she settled on the back seat.

"Yes, my brother's finishing some stuff at the university."

"I'm surprised he's got the energy to get out of bed after a night with you. Have you two been fucking long?"

Penny blushed, she hadn't expected the conversation to be so blunt although she did feel a little tingle of excitement, she squirmed a bit on her seat to relieve some of the sensations in her pussy.

"Any chance of another look at those tits while we're travelling?"

This was even more exciting than she had expected, Penny decided to be bold.

"If you want to find somewhere quiet you can inspect them properly," she said.

"I know just the place," he replied, "why don't you strip off and get ready."

Penny took only a few seconds to remove her top and shorts, all the time watching his eyes in the mirror.

"I don't do bareback," she said, feeling bolder, "l have some things in my bag."

"That's fine sweetheart," he replied, turning into a small industrial area. "No-one comes down here on a weekend."

As the taxi pulled up behind a rather run down building,Penny quickly removed her shorts and top. Jack walked round the cab then climbed in through the rear door. Penny handed him an unopened condom as he took off his trousers and underpants.

"Wow!" she said, looking at his cock, guessing it to be a good nine inches with a big, bulbous head. She also noticed that he was completely shaved. "I've never seen a man shaved before, it's beautiful, makes you look even bigger. Put that thing on, l'm all juiced up ready for you."

"Not so quick young lady," he replied with an air of authority, "l want you to suck it first."

Penny needed no second invitation, leaning forward and sliding her mouth down onto his shaft. Jack placed both hands on her head, holding her firmly as he began fucking her mouth, forcing his cock right to the back of her throat.

Phil Jenkins had deep throated her the previous Saturday in the gents toilets at the pub so she wasn't completely surprised, but Jack was much bigger than Phil and at first she struggled to time her breathing to his thrusts.

Jack kept it up for a few minutes before finally pulling out and allowing her to recover her breathing, he quickly opened the condom and expertly rolled it onto his cock. "Get on your knees and lean on the seat back," he instructed.

Penny dutifully obeyed, getting into position for him the ram his cock all the way into her from behind.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as his belly slammed into her bum, his cock reaching further inside her than any cock had ever been. "Oh yes that's good, fuck me, yes that's good...fuck me."

Jack reached for her tits, digging his fingers into the tender flesh and pulling her back to meet each thrust.

"Oh god yes," she cried, "oh christ l'm cumming."

Jack felt the hot surge of her juices flooding over his cock, he resisted the temptation to drive into her and cum, instead withdrawing and tearing off the condom. He told her to get on her knees facing him.