Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naomi I can't explain it but yes you are right. I love the idea of Katie having control over me and tonight is a perfect example of that. I would never have the nerve to do what she has set up for us tonight if it wasn't for her. I have to admit though I've been thinking about it all week and I am so excited...I mean all of those faceless people actually watching me and Katie together...it leaves me...breathless. I hope we, well I mean I won't disappoint you or your friends tonight!" Donna said with a little more confidence.

"Don't you worry sweetie just the fact that you and Katie are willing to put yourselves out there and show us the real side of a loving incestuous couple will have people cumming in their panties right away. I had to turn people away from coming tonight and I know a few of them have already organized their own parties. Trust me honey, this time tomorrow you and Katie will be the talk of the city, at least with those of into this type of thing!"

"Oh god, I hope I can handle it, the attention I mean," Donna said nervously once again. She thought as they walked towards Naomi's shop that she might not even realize yet how much her life was changing. Instead of her making her scared or nervous she brought up the same resolve she had shown her parents years ago and embraced the idea. Two weeks ago she had wanted change and excitement in her life and now she was getting more than plenty of what she wanted.

"Hey by the way why don't you and Katie come over after the show tonight, feel free to bring that delicious roommate of hers too. I wouldn't doubt that after witnessing you guys in action that my house will be full of naked women and young women looking to imitate the two of you. Just think of all those delicious naked bodies, sucking, fucking, licking and kissing each other," Naomi said with a deep throaty whisper right in Donnas' ear.

Donna knew that they were already committed to spending the night with Jo and Trish but the idea of being in the middle of an all girl orgy had her legs trembling.

"Oh my god I wish we could but we have already committed to spending the night with another couple. Actually it's that same delicious roommate you mentioned and her mother. It seems we inspired them to confront some feelings they had for each other and well..."

Naomi was speechless not out of disappointment but in awe that her own deepest darkest fantasy was now a reality with not one but two couples. She knew tonight was going to be hot but she needed to somehow be a part of Donna, Katie and their other friends maybe not tonight but sometime in the future.

"Well okay I understand but you better not forget your promise of a double date with me and Trina sometime soon, maybe we can make it six if you can convince Trish and her mom to come along too!" she said while feigning disappointment.

Donna laughed heartily, she really, really like Naomi and her carefree ways. She wasn't the least bit surprised or jealous that she had been Katie's lover at one time and knew that at some point she would be in her bed too.

"I haven't forgotten and neither had Katie, but you know the rules. You have to call my handler as you called her and make the arrangements. I promise when it does happen, that Katie and I will give you a show to remember up front and personal too. Maybe my friend Joanna wouldn't mind sharing her newest toy either, her pet Trish. Trish was truly taken by the concept of being leashed and collared last weekend and I have a feeling her mother might like that too! Anyway Katie's waiting on me and I have to run, enjoy the show tonight, I hope we can make you cum and cum and keep on cumming!" Donna said softly in Naomi's ear.

With that the two of them embraced and went their own ways. She felt herself looking back as her daughter's former lover walked away. She couldn't help but admire Naomi and wonder what it would be like to be bedded by her. She was pretty sure that she would find out one day soon and she shivered at the thought.

Donna once again contemplated how much her life had changed in such a short time. From a stay at home mother who had only had sex with one person in her life to where she was today was a universe of difference. Now she not only had given herself to her own daughter sexually but it had opened up the doors to many future adventures. She knew that part of Katie's plans for them involved them partying with other people and Naomi and her young lover Trina would be two of them. Tonight of course would be a Redding reunion of sorts when the two mothers partied with the two daughters. She could only imagine the scandal it would cause back home if word of this ever got out but surprisingly she had no fear of that. Internally she just shrugged her shoulders and took the attitude of que sera sera, whatever will be will be. She was overwhelmingly happy at the moment and it had all started last Friday with that first kiss between her and Katie and nothing was going to sour that feeling.

As she walked towards her daughter's apartment she was once again reminded how spring was her favorite season of the year. She could see the droves people here eagerly trading in their heavy New York City winter gear for much more risqué apparel. She noted how many women were actually walking around braless with their nipples poking out from the slight chill still in the air. She also loves springtime because at heart she would always be a silly romantic and spring was the season for new relationships.

She had in fact started dating Jack in the springtime those many years ago. She remembered how fun it was to be part of a couple for the first time back then. Now she was part of a new couple and she wanted to experience all the same things with Katie. Taking walks, holding hands, strolling the streets of the lower east side as a couple. They would look at all the other new couples down here and smile at each other knowing the magical feeling of new relationship energy. It was that energy along with the overwhelming sexual attraction for her daughter that had her picking up the pace in her step.

Just as she was turning the corner onto East 5th street where her daughter lived her phoned signaled an incoming text. She briefly glanced at it and smiled at the same time, it was from Katie and it was only one word and Donna immediately felt her pussy leak a small amount of her juice into her panties.

As Donna was approaching the doorway of Katie and Trish's apartment building Trish's mother Joanna was on the phone with her husband Steve.

"I know honey, I promised you details but when I got home last night I was just so worn out. I had to hit the sack and get some rest since I didn't get any sleep on Wednesday night."

"Well we both know very well why you weren't sleeping Jo, but I waited all that time to hear about your first night with Trish. Now you are going to be gone with her tonight and you won't even tell me where the two of you are going. This isn't how we usually handle you having nights with other people; I hope that this wasn't the wrong thing accepting you taking our daughter on as a lover." Steve said with obvious frustration in his voice.

Joanna knew he was right, usually she was completely forthcoming with all the details of any rendezvous she had outside their marriage. For some reason though this felt different, what she had shared with Trish on Wednesday night was not even in the same league as just spending the night fucking someone. It had touched and changed her in a way she couldn't even put her own finger on yet. The night had been the most powerful sexual experience of her entire life and that was saying something.

As far as their plans for tonight, she didn't mind sharing the advance details of that until Steve told her that Jack had called distraught again and wanted to meet tonight. She was just a little fearful of Steve letting some odd detail loose after having a few beers and wanted to avoid that possible mess. He had already agreed to help convince Jack that being cuckolded could be a fun thing and could open up his sex life like never before. She just didn't need him to let Jack know that it was his own daughter that was cuckolding him with Donna and if she assumed anything about their double date tonight it wouldn't only be Katie cuckolding him.

She had secretly lusted for Donna even before she was aware that she had any sexual desire to be with another woman. Something about Donna had always made her wet between her legs and now she was sure she would get a taste of that. Not to mention of course the extra added bonus of her daughter Katie, a carbon copy of her own mother from when Donna was twenty. Both women were overly endowed on top and had gorgeous olive tinted skin from their Italian heritage.

Both of them had a pair of lips that were designed to be kissed, licked and sucked and that was just the ones on their beautiful faces. She could only imagine how they looked with their pussies on display. Of course that wasn't true either because Donna had shared some clips from last weekend when they met this week so she knew how luscious their nether lips looked too. She was hoping to get a taste of both of them tonight and start a bonding between the two families that would allow for so many fun times in the future.

Of course the one fly in the ointment to all that was still Jack and Steve really had his work cut out for him. She needed him to be sharp and convincing tonight when once again trying to sell the benefits of all this to Jack.

"Oh my poor cuck baby, I know I neglected you last night. I'll be totally honest with you honey and I don't want you to be hurt by this but Wednesday night was special in a deeply personal way. From here on out you will be aware of everything that I have going on with Trish. Let's just say this much, she is completely on board with everything I suggested to her that night. As far as tonight and why I haven't told you...well I will tell you reluctantly but you have to swear not utter a word of this to anyone."

"For Christ's sake Jo what am I going to do, walk down main street shouting out how my wife is fucking my daughter at such and such a place tonight?" Steve said still sounding slightly annoyed.

"No sweetie, please understand, you will be with Jack tonight and last week you let slip about our lifestyle. You can't let this slip in any such way okay? If you are a good cuck, I promise to give you something this weekend that you asked for!"

Steve thought about what Jo had just said, it wasn't exactly true that he let anything slip last weekend. In fact he had deliberately exposed his being a cuckold when Jack had brought up the subject wondering how people could stay together in that kind of lifestyle. It had in fact laid the groundwork for him trying to further convince his friend tonight although Jack sounded pretty tense when he spoke to him a little while ago. He did realize though that Joanna knew him very well and understood that with a few too many beers in him his filter between his brain and mouth sometimes misfired.

"Okay, okay, I absolutely promise that none of what you say get's mentioned tonight," he told suddenly curious about why his wife's plans tonight would affect Jack.

"Okay my loving little cuck man, then tonight me and Trish are going out on a double date with Donna and Katie. You can let your perverted dirty little mind play with that idea all day and all night tonight because I won't be home until late tomorrow afternoon," Jo teased.

"Geezuz fucking Christ you mean a double date as in a four way lesbian orgy? Oh my god I understand now and I promise to be quiet but you better be ready to give me all the details tomorrow and I mean every single last filthy act!" Steve answered as he tried to wrap his head around what she had just told him.

"Oh baby I will do even better than that, I will let your own daughter give them to you while I fuck her right in front of you tomorrow because Trish is coming home with me this weekend! Oh and by the way you might want to do some food shopping tomorrow morning because I already invited Cindy and Dave over for an early barbeque and pool party on Sunday since the temperature is going to be in the 70's and yes Trish is going to be there just like you wanted. Think of that cucky boy, next time you take the links with Dave he will have fucked your wife and daughter and so will Cindy!" she told him boldly.

Steve's head was about to explode with the information Joanna had just given him. That of course wasn't the only thing on him that was about to explode and he was already stroking his cock through his pants. Sunday would be an ultimate cuckold dream for him and he couldn't help imagine all the possibilities. He was completely quiet on the phone now and Jo knew that could only mean one thing, Steve was on fire.

"Honey I know your cock is hard over there and I am going to go and let you imagine all the wonderful things you will see this weekend but you must start putting more pressure on Jack. For everyone to be happy here Jack is the key, if you get him on board or at least willing to think about it will open up so many wild times for us all! So be your best salesman self and try and convince him how this wouldn't be a bad thing for him if Donna had a lover, just make sure you don't even hint at it being Katie, me or Trish! Have fun now honey and I will see you tomorrow, please don't call tonight because as you can guess I hope to be very busy!" Jo said.

"Y...yesss my love...I promise I will do my best...oh god... our daughter ...here this weekend...Cindy...Dave...you...and Trish oh my god! I'll see you tomorrow, I love you honey! Hey by the way I have an idea how to help get Jack on board but it would mean showing him some of our private movies."

Joanna thought about it for a minute before answering, "If you really believe that will help go ahead but make sure you don't show him any with the Craig's or the Lockhart's. I mean it wouldn't be right to out them without their permission since he knows them too!"

Joanna then told him wholeheartedly and honestly that she loved him and let him go to take care of his hard cock. After she hung up she felt satisfied that Steve was okay with everything and she once again was reminded of how much she truly did love her husband. He was a rare animal in his ability to not only accept his wife's huge appetite for sex that didn't involve him but also in his encouragement for her to do so. Now if they could only get Jack to be the same thing for Donna well then...

As Donna entered her daughter's building she also happened to run into the young woman from the apartment right above Katie and Trish. Katie had shared the details of her coffee with Roberta with Donna on the phone this week so she saw the young woman in a different light right now.

She had met her leaving Katie's last week and when they had met Roberta seemed to have a smile on that said she knew something. It wasn't a creepy smile but instead it was almost an approving one, the type that says 'I know what you did and it's cool'. Well after hearing about Robbie as she liked to be called from Katie this week she knew why.

Robbie and her husband Bobbie, she remembered thinking how cute that was, had been a part of an incestuous relationship for some time. She had shared it all with Katie because in the heat of their passion last week she and Katie had gotten so loud they were overheard by Robbie and her husband. It had brought back some vivid memories for them and reminded them how much fun they had while being involved in that kind of relationship.

It seems that for some reason the young couple had doubled up on their honeymoon with Robbie's parents. The older couple used the excuse that they in fact would love to take a second honeymoon and it would make sense to do it together. The older couple rented a villa in the south of France for a month even though the younger couple could only spend the first two weeks.

Their lives took a turn for them on the very first night of their honeymoon. The two couples had enjoyed a wonderful dinner and once back in the villa were enjoying some of the locally produced wine. To say no one was feeling any pain would be an understatement so the conversations started to turn towards sex. At first it was just jokes about first night jitters and all that but it had grown much spicier when Robbie volunteered the information that she and Bobby had in fact enjoyed a night or two with other couples.

She had volunteered the info just to offset the jokes about first night jitters but she and her new husband were visibly floored when her parents then admitted that they were in fact full time swingers. Her mother told them that they belonged to a group that met a few times a year and that they loved how it kept their sex life spicy.

Maybe it was the wine or maybe some long submerged desires on her part but Robbie's mother then jokingly said that they should in fact swap for the night. It had silenced the room but not in an uncomfortable way in fact the sexual tension was rising higher and higher for each moment no one said anything.

Finally it was Robbie who spoke up and softly said, "But he's my father mom?"

Her mom just laughed and told her that in their group there were more than few couples who would bring their adult children with them. It never seemed to bother anyone because it was just a physical thing and who was to say it was wrong. She then asked Robbie if she found her father to be attractive to which the daughter shyly answered that she thought he was hot. Her mom then asked Bobby if she thought she was hot and as she was doing so stood up and released the top of her dress exposing her tits to everyone in the room. Bobby gulped visibly and just nodded his head in a vigorous yes motion.

Well that inevitably led into them not only swapping for the night but living a lifestyle of splitting weeks with the opposite spouse. Robbie spending three nights a week with her dad and Bobby spending three nights a week with her mom. The seventh day was at Bobby's request and he would just be a voyeur while Robbie was taken and used by both her parents all night long.

This had gone on for five years in which both Bobby and she felt like they had the best of both worlds. It was ripped out of their lives when both her parents were tragically killed in a car accident. Her attachment to her parents then became the focus of their marriage. She had mourned them as a daughter of course but she also felt like she lost two people she was in love with. It had almost destroyed their marriage but their love found a way to get through it all and she could honestly say now that she and her husband were soul mates.

However the illicit attraction of incest still lay in both of their psyches and when they had overheard Katie the week before she had told her husband she needed to talk with their hot little neighbor. So that was the reason behind the smile that Donna has seen last week and was now seeing again right now.

"Oh wow hello...Robbie is it?" she said cheerfully to the young woman. She took a moment to assess the young beauty in front of her. She was in her mid 30's and was obviously very fit, she stood about 5' 5" and had what any man would call an amazing rack probably about a 36d compared to her and Katie's matching 34 dd's. Her hair was a deep black with a sheen to it that made it glow around her face her complexion was a pure white so the dark hair was a distinct contrast to her skin. All in all Donna would not mind feeling her thighs around her face.

"Yes...and you are Donna right, Katie's mom. So nice to see you again, are you here for another visit?" Robbie asked. She wasn't sure if Katie had mentioned their talk so she just played it coy.