Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So still blind to how popular their show had been both Katie and Donna were once again enjoying the ride of luxury provided by Joanna. Frank was once again the driver and he had actually lifted both Katie and Donnas' hands to his mouth and kissed them tenderly. He had actually watched the feed in the limo while he waited for them after Joanna had supplied the address for him.

None of the women there had any clue on how deeply the show tonight had affected the large black man. There was no way anyone could know either because it was his deepest darkest secret, his personal burden of shame he always carried with him. Maybe it was one of the reasons that seeing Joanna take her daughter as her lover or seeing Katie and Donna tonight didn't freak him out.

Frank had been involved with his sister when they were both young adults and the relationship had ended badly. To this day he still loved his sister not just as family but as the one woman he had totally given his hear too. Of course it was doomed from the beginning and any hopes of living a life together were purely pipe dreams. It had of course culminated in his sister taking her own life feeling like she had ruined his life and future.

So as he leaned in and kissed Katie and Donnas' hands he didn't just give them a quick peck instead he held both of their eyes with his own. He looked into their hearts and thanked them softly but strongly for having the courage to out themselves so blatantly tonight. Then he resumed his duties and started the car while for once letting some of the guilt over his sister's death bleed off of him and disappear.

Seeing that they were heading towards the bridge Katie was the first one to question where they were going. Donna and Trish had both wanted to ask but they both were firmly entrenched in their positions as pets right now.

"So Jo, tell us a little about where we're going tonight, it seems we're leaving the city!" Katie asked.

Joanna was still contemplating Frank's reaction to both Katie and Donna and was brought out of her thoughts by the sound of her fellow mistress's voice.

"Well sweetie I'm surprised that you don't know that most of the hottest action nowadays is taking place in Brooklyn just over the bridge. I don't want you to judge a book by its cover when we get out of the car either, just trust Auntie Joanna to lead you tonight," she answered while invoking the honorific Katie had called her by for so many years as a child.

"So what is this place and how come I've never heard of it before, I mean you would think it would at least be known about on campus."

"Honey no one gets in where we are going tonight unless they have a sponsor. They have no need or desire to advertise and find the shadows to be safer for the kinds of games people play there. It's called the Upper Floor but in reality it is a series of floors inside and old warehouse. Don't get concerned about comfort because the entire inside has been gutted and redesigned with the nothing but comfort and...well discomfort in mind," Joanna told her.

"By discomfort you mean..." Katie asked nervously. She was turned on and excited but for the first time in her sex life since she lost her virginity she didn't feel in control. It was funny she felt that way though because she was here sitting in the back of a limousine holding her mother's leash.

It wasn't the control of the situation that made her nervous; it was her fear of losing control of herself. She knew herself all too well and usually when she had been shown new and exciting things in her sex life she would go hog wild for a time with them. She already could feel slight misgivings from her mother and she had reassured her before leaving tonight. She however couldn't tell herself with 100% certainty that she wouldn't lose control and go overboard tonight.

Then Joanna asked her the question that helped her relax almost as if she was reading the young mistress's mind.

"Honey, there is a club policy when people bring pets with them. I am hoping that even though you and that beautiful slut you have collared and leashed aren't fully invested in this scene that you still thought of safety and have a word to keep things under control. I am going to need to know what it is and pass it along to the Master's and Mistress's within the club. It's purely for your safety and well being; we wouldn't want you to get too excited tonight and forget the word or maybe not hear it. It's happened before where novice mistresses go overboard so this helps keep them in check," Joanna offered.

"How will that help keep me in check Jo not that I'm worried about what you are saying?" Katie said with a nervous laugh.

Joanna could see that she had hit a mark by the way Katie looked around nervously. It was the very first sign of anything less than full confidence that she had witnessed from the young woman but she understood entirely. She had once been in Katie's shoes and she remembered how addictive the feeling of power and control had been when she had been given control of her first slave. It was that same feeling of control and domination that had driven her to make Steve her cuckolded husband.

"Well for one thing there is always at least one or more Master's or Mistress's overseeing every room. They will know our safe words and will intervene if our pets use them and we don't acknowledge it. So come on give it up, I promise I won't make fun of it," she said reassuringly.

She had such admiration for Katie; she was so free and so confident in herself and her sexuality. She knew it had to be shaking her to the core to not feel confident right now.

"Ummmm you first, what is the safe word for you and Trish?" Katie asked.

"Fireball be a good little puppy and tell my fellow mistress what safe word you selected for our playtime is," Joanna instructed Trish.

"Yes Mistress, it's Spot, Yip Yip!!" Trish said with a smile.

Katie giggled and acknowledged the answer by reaching over and petting Trish on the head just like the good little puppy she wanted to be.

"Very appropriate, ours is Cootie because my mom used to call me Katie Cootie when I was little." she told Joanna while using Donnas' leash to pull her to her side on her seat.

Joanna switched seats so she could watch the novice mistress and her pet while petting her own.

She laughed softly when she heard the choice of word; she also knew instinctively that Donna had chosen it. It was so reflective of the different natures of the two mother's relationships with their daughters. Donna had chosen a word that would bring Katie back to an earlier innocent time in their lives together.

She knew that Trish was carrying around a bundle of sadness inside her about how their relationship had been while growing up. Joanna of course wasn't one to dwell on mistakes and instead had vowed to herself to make their new relationship as rewarding as possible for them both. She might not have the bond from the past that Katie and Donna did but she was determined to forge a new one that would be secure for both of them.

She also wondered for the first time if she felt some satisfaction seeing Donna as Katie's pet. She had to admit to herself that she had harbored some slight jealous feelings over Donnas' relationship with Katie the same way Trish did. She wasn't jealous in a vindictive need to get back sort of way, instead it was more of a wishing she could have been more like that way. But in all honesty there is no way Joanna could ever have survived as a stay home mother, the drive to succeed and get ahead was too ingrained in her personality.

Now here she was getting ready to introduce her daughter, and her best friend and her daughter into a world that even her husband wasn't fully aware of. She had shared some peripheral stories about experimenting with light bondage and such but had never fully exposed her fascination with this world. She wondered what held her back because on some levels she thought Steve would be a natural for this lifestyle but he still had a volatile side to him that held her back.

She would never forget the one night when she had almost lost her marriage after underestimating Steve's threshold for humiliation. She had brought him to a company orgy where she had presented him as the clean up man for all the women there that night. The men present had immediately started making snide comments about Steve's manhood and snickering about him. It hadn't taken very long before Steve had enough and had addressed the whole room.

He had told them in no uncertain terms that there was no way on earth that he was going to do what they expected that night. He had actually proudly admitted to being a cuckold that night but also told people definite limits to how far he would allow it to be taken.

Joanna could see he was livid and to this day thanked her lucky stars that it hadn't turned physical that night. Because although he may be a cuckold her husband could have probably beaten every man in that room if the mood struck him. So it was that kind of volatility that had probably been the reason she never shared any information about the Upper Floor with him. That and it still felt deliciously wicked to her to have some secrets of her own.

So it was as they pulled up to a very nondescript looking old warehouse in the Red Hook section of Brooklyn that Joanna told them this.

"I need you all to understand and promise me that Steve will never hear about this place from any of you. This is my personal little playground and it's my wonderful guilty pleasure that he has no idea exists okay?"

All three women agreed to keep Joanna's secret and waited while Frank came around and opened the door for them. As they emerged from the limo Frank took the time to once again thank Katie and Donna for their show tonight. Joanna was definitely intrigued and waited behind for one minute to ask Frank what was going on.

"What they did tonight, well it touched me on a very deep and personal level Jo. I will tell you about it when we are alone next time, it's something I have never shared with anyone else. You go ahead and have a good time, I might be dozing when you are ready so just buzz me a few times." he told this woman who was not just his boss but also a very close friend.

Joanna just nodded her head and let it pass but was still very curious about what could have affected this big hulk of a man in such a way.

"Okay Katie, from this point on if you are serious about bringing Donna inside as your pet she will be treated as such by everyone inside. I wasn't going to suggest this because I just do love seeing my best friend so humbled and submissive but it might be better to go in as a regular couple tonight. This way you both can watch and enjoy yourselves without the pressure of being a Mistress to a pet," Joanna said while surprising even herself.

Katie looked at Donna on the end of her leash and pulled her pet to her. She whispered something in her ear and Donna nodded vigorously.

"No Jo, thank you for the offer but I think my pet is going to enjoy this as much as I will tonight won't you mommy pet?"

"Yes Mistress, I want to make you proud of me. I want you to show me off proudly tonight too!" Donna said softly. She was in fact very nervous about allowing herself to go inside as Katie's submissive but she knew that she couldn't say no without reason. Katie had done nothing at all with her that made her believe she had any reason to doubt her trust in her daughter. In for a penny in for a pound she thought to herself and then the doors opened to a world of bacchanalia that she had never even dreamed of.

As Joanna led them inside the lobby there was nothing present to even hint at the level of decadence going on throughout this building. What did surprise her though was the way the coat girls and the people at the host stand immediately started whispering on their arrival. She knew them all by their first names and had in fact played with a couple of the coat girls herself.

"Mistress Joanna so nice to welcome you back and it seems you have nice new pet with you this evening. She appears to be quite delicious looking, is she here to be shared on demand?" the hostess asked.

"No Denise, she is here to start her proper training, Mistress Starr is expecting our arrival this evening. I would like to introduce you to ..." Joanna started to offer but was cut off immediately.

"No need Mistress Joanna, their reputation precedes the two of them, although I will say I had no idea that the lovely Katie was the Mistress of her mother Donna." Denise said while taking Katie's hand and giving it a respectful kiss.

"Will your pet Donna be offered up to be shared upon demand tonight Mistress Katie," she asked with lust in her eye.

"Ummm well since we..." Katie started.

"No Denise, slave Donna will not be available on demand tonight. Mistress Katie and her pet are just exploring the possibilities of joining us here. I told them they could just watch but they wanted to play along for the night. I guess I don't have to ask how you know who they are, just how many people here saw their show tonight?" Joanna asked.

"Are you kidding every screen in the house had them featured tonight. I want to say how much I personally admire the courage both of you showed this evening not to mention how fucking hot the two of you looked so I will be a permanent viewer every week!" Denise told them.

She handed Joanna and Katie pink bracelets which Joanna told Katie to put on Donna. It was the sign that the pets were not to be approached freely tonight. She told Katie that if they had agreed to share them on demand the bracelet would have been black and it would have signaled just what it sounded like. It would have meant anyone could use the pet in any way they saw fit for the evening; in essence it made them the house sluts for the evening.

Katie and Joanna's pets had opposite reactions inside themselves when they heard that. Trish was slightly disappointed and promised herself that one day she would convince her Mistress to allow her to be the house slut, at least for one night. Donna on the other hand was relieved, not that the idea of being used by everyone didn't make her hot she just wanted to work up to that with Katie.

As they approached an elevator to take them up to the different floors Joanna was filling them all in a little more on the set up.

"As I told you in the limo there are different floors, each one is devoted to certain types of entertainment. Of the five floors the main floor is a meet and greet environment, Mistresses, Masters and their pets get to comingle with guests. Guests are here by invite only and don't necessarily have to be in the lifestyle. That's how I came to know about this place, one of my lovers likes to play this way and he brought me here once. I found the sense of control that other's exhibited to be addicting. I've never had my own pet till now and I don't think I would have wanted it any other way. My sweet little Trish is my perfect pet and I want to be her perfect Mistress, would you like that my sweet little puppy?" Joanna asked her daughter while stroking her.

Trish just grinned and yipped her response, letting herself be taken over completely by her sexual persona.

"That's a good puppy darling, one thing you will discover tonight is that your fetish is not unusual here. There are a good number of other puppies roaming the building tonight and someday I will let you play with them. Tonight though is the beginning of your true puppy training, me and my friend will teach you what it takes to truly be a pet for me. Katie don't worry about feeling left out, there is so much going on here that you and your pet will have a ton of fun I'm sure. As a matter of a fact I think Aiden might be expecting a little persona time with the two of you too."

"Jo I still am trying to absorb all of this. I can't believe how deep into the whole sex scene you are!" Katie said with a giggle.

"Honey, your mother knows that I've been in touch with my inner slut for some time now. I love sex and I'm not ashamed to embrace it from every direction. I must admit that like I said earlier, I keep this extreme side of my lifestyle to myself so you both are being trusted with a very special secret," Joanna told them.

"Jo, I prom..." Donna had started to say but was quickly cut off by her long time friend. She did it softly and silently but she made sure Donna got silent.

"Katie, if you insist on playing the role of Mistress tonight for your mother pet then you need to teach her the first golden rule. That is she is never to speak unless addressed directly by a Mistress or Master first. The collar she wears tells everyone she belongs to you and it will be expected of you to discipline her if she fails to follow certain rules, silence is the first one. It's not too late once again to remove the collar and just be here as my guests tonight but once we get up to the main room it's not allowed to remove a collar," Joanna once again offered. She wasn't sure why she kept giving the younger version of herself the option to back out but she wanted to make sure that both Katie and especially Donna understood what they were walking into.

Katie just smiled and nodded then in a commanding voice told her mother to bend over.

"Bend over pet, it seems you have misbehaved and need to be punished!"

Donna quickly did as she was told and stood in a bent over position awaiting whatever her daughter was going to do. She had to admit to herself that her pussy was soaked and dripping as she submitted herself to what she knew would be the first of many similar situations tonight. She was going to play along and she felt her fear and apprehension slipping away even as she awaited Katie's discipline.

"Joanna would you be kind enough to help me punish this pet for her transgression?" Katie offered.

"No my sweet not this time and one thing to keep in mind always is the punishment should never outweigh the offense. Since your pet didn't know the rules it should be minimal, if however she commits the same offense repeatedly each subsequent punishment should also increase. I personally know of some pets here who purposely misbehave because they love being punished," she said with a wicked smile while staring at Trish.

Trish felt as if her mother was reading her mind because she had been contemplating doing just that to get punished. Her pussy was soaked and she was completely wired emotionally anticipating her first ever punishment at her mother's hands.

Katie smiled and as they still stood outside the elevator doors she noticed they had an audience once again. The two coat check girls and the hostess were watching intensely to see her punish her mother, her pet. The two coat girls had their fingers inside each other's pussies as they watched from the lobby.

Ss she raised her hand and with a long sweeping movement slapped her mother's exposed ass cheeks. It caused Donna to moan but she didn't protest at all, in fact Katie wasn't sure if she was imagining it but it appeared that her mother had actually raised her ass a little higher in anticipation of another smack.

What Katie didn't know and neither did Joanna was that she and Jack had played with spankings on a number of occasions. She had always gotten wet after a good spanking and it had always led to amazing sex later in the night. One thing about the spankings and it was at Donnas' insistence, she always insisted that Jack truly spank her and not hold back. So as she awaited another smack from her daughter's hand she quivered with anticipation.

Then Katie came down with a second, followed by a third, fourth and fifth. She had raised her arm to give another but Joanna had gently held her back. She immediately stopped and once again her earlier concern about losing control raised its ugly head.