Unbroken Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luis moved his hips upwards and then slammed in Aidan's ass again, hitting on his prostate once again. This time he was a little harder and he felt Aidan's loud gasps. He was looking in Aidan's eyes and he could see the lust...the fire...the passion...the need and the pleasure. It was clear that Aidan was in deep pleasure.

Luis thrust in again and his cock run past Aidan's prostate, deeper into that ass. Feeling his cock pulse terribly, Luis let out a loud moan that filled the entire room. He was in ecstasy and he couldn't quite understand how that feeling was occurring.

"Oh...so sweet...fuck..." Luis cried out at the top of his voice. "You are so fucking hot. Oh...my..." He thrust in harder and felt his balls slapping harder on Aidan's ass. He knew that his balls hurt but he was in too much pleasure to even mind the pain. Everything was just...incredible.

"Oh..." Luis moaned as he slapped harder on that ass. "...Fuck...you are so hot. Your ass fucking feels so incredible...I Can't...Oh..." He could feel himself losing to the pleasure that his cock was in. Aidan felt different...sweeter and...just no word could describe the way Aidan's ass felt.

Aidan's body was receiving so much pleasure than he could imagine. He wanted to scream...he wanted to cry...he wanted to moan all at the same time. It was just too powerful and it was making his vision blur. Each time Luis hit his prostate, a whole new different feeling took control of his body. His eyes moved to his head and he twisted his head from side to side while his gasps got intense. He could feel the amount of heat that emanated from his body and he just sweated even more.

"Ah..." Aidan moaned as his body gave a sharp vibration. "Luis..." He suddenly found his voice but it sounded so...lust filled. "Harder..." He cried at the top of his voice. "Please...I need more. I...I..." He paused and gasped. "I want more of that...oh..." He was sweating so terribly and he didn't know what he was feeling anymore.

Encouraged by Aidan's cries of ecstasy and demands, Luis moved his hand down and opened Aidan's legs wider, thrusting deeper into him, making him writhe while he felt his body shudder in pleasure. His cock just got hotter and he could feel himself leaking like never before in that ass. The pleasure kept increasing each second. Each thrust he made into that sweet and tight ass made a hot sweet sensation move up and down his cock and then down to his balls. With the way he was feeling he knew he wasn't gonna last long. He could already feel the tingle on his spine and it was getting stronger with each thrust.

"Fuck...you are so incredible..." Luis cried out as he felt the first rope of sweat travel down his back. "You are so unbelievably...oh fuck...so sweet..." He cried out as the pleasure intensified. "Your hole...fuck...ass, makes me wanna make love to you all night long."

With a loud scream of pure bliss, Luis moved his own hands upwards as he balanced his weight on top of Aidan's body, feeling his heat intensify. Their bodies were one. His body moving against Aidan's body felt amazing. He was already wet with Aidan's sweat but he loved it a whole lot.

"Give it...to me..." Aidan's voice was turning into something else. "I want that cock so much. Feed me that seed. I want...oh..." Luis ran passed his prostate and he felt everything go dark for a second. He had almost passed out.

His cock was already leaking a huge amount of pre-cum that he was already wet. The strong powerful emotion that took control of his body each time Luis hit his prostate was getting stronger. The vibration that made his spine tingle was getting out of hand. He knew he was gonna come a lot sooner than he had expected. The pleasure kept on turning into something else, something totally different, something ecstatic, something from out of this world. The vibrations that made his whole body vibrate were making his fire burning even deeper. He could already feel that fire burning his emotions, turning them into something that he had never totally felt.

"Fuck..." Luis groaned louder. He was panting like a wild animal. He was thrusting into Aidan harder and could feel the sound of his pubes slapping on Aidan's ass. His balls were in pain from hitting hard on Aidan's ass but he found it hot rather than pain. He wanted that pleasure to continue.

The pleasure had totally taken the two guys to a whole different new level. It was moving deeper into every part of their bodies, making it intense...it was in their bones, they could feel it moving...it was in their very souls, making the feeling really intense...it was in their spirits and everything that they were made of. To them...there was nothing more beautiful than what they felt at that time. In their minds there was nothing more important than the pleasure they were feeling at that particular time...blissfully beautiful.

Luis continued thrusting his cock into Aidan even as he was taken into the clouds. He was hitting him harder while feeling his movements intensify on the bed. He knew the boy was in pleasure from those screams, cries and demands. He loved it too because it was music to his hears.

"Harder..." Aidan moaned, feeling his body give a powerful jerk. He moved his body and felt his ass move out to meet Luis' thrusting cock. It felt like a killer when he met with that cock and it slammed in deeper into his ass. "Yeah...right there." Aidan groaned, clenching on his teeth. "Fuck me...harder..." He pushed his ass and met with Luis' cock, again. But this time his cock went in even deeper, making that tingling on his spine to get out of control. His cock pulsed and rubbed against Luis' belly, leaking even more pre-jizz. He screamed out in lust and bliss. "Yeah...right there. You are driving me...oh fuck..." Luis hit him even harder and the pleasure almost made him blind. His sweat was now out of control. Never had he been taken like that.

Feeling that pleasure take control of him, Aidan moved his hands from the beddings to Luis' back, bringing even closer to his body. Then he wrapped his legs around his waist, tighter, pulling him down, making his cock thrust in deeper.

"Oh...shit..." Luis felt like he was wrapped in a cloth which had just being in an oven. Aidan's hands on his back and the legs around his waist felt amazingly hot. His whole body was caught in a kind of pleasure that he had no idea existed in this world. He opened his mouth and gave a loud gasp. Fuck! Aidan's body might have been hot and dripping sweat like water but Luis loved it. It was adding to the pleasure that he felt. His cock moving in and out of Aidan's ass was probably the best thing that had ever happened to Luis.

Feeling that pleasure which had taken control of his body plus those moans coming from the boy that was pleasuring him, making him shudder...Luis felt tears building in his eyes. There was so much tears that he felt like crying right there. But they were not tears of pain or anything like that. They were tears of bliss and pleasure. Aidan's ass was really something else. He had no idea how to express the bliss that he felt at that very time. It was just amazing and he never thought he could experience such pleasure in his lifetime. OMFG, he was at the verge of crying but he was gonna do it.

"Fuck!" Luis swore as his cock found its way into Aidan's ass.

"Yes!" Aidan hissed, licking his own lips, something that had never happened before. "Yes, Luis! Fill me up...take me...fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fill me with your cock." He pushed out and met with Luis' cock once again. Aidan had his hands all over Luis' back, rubbing roughly on it. His legs were getting tighter, bringing Luis closer, deeper into his ass like the way he wanted it.

Aidan's tingle was getting intense. It was getting out of hand and it was making him squirm and his hole twitched a lot, in need of more. He moved his hands roughly on Luis' back, burying his fingers deeper into Luis' skin. Luis thrust in deeper when he felt Aidan's nails digging his back. Instead of feeling pain it just turned him on and he fucked Aidan harder and deeper. He was fucking him with faster and erratic thrusts.

With all that pleasure taking effect and making him come, Luis cupped Aidan's cheeks and then planted his lips on Aidan's, penetrating his hot mouth. Fuck! Their tongues met and Luis swore that what he felt at that time was more than anything he had ever felt. His whole body felt like it had just connected to a thousand volts of electricity, jerking his whole body up. He fucked Aidan even harder as he sucked on that super hot tongue that made everything disappear. He closed his eyes and just let the pleasure take him to another dimension.

Luis and Aidan kissed like crazy, like the end of the world was near. They screamed in each other's mouths as the pleasures took control. None of them could think straight from that time onward. The only thing that they wanted was to feel the pleasure and let it take control of their lives. Their hearts yearned for each other more than they had ever yearned. Their bodies were all wet, dripping with sweat as if they had just been drenched by rain. Their tongues were fighting for dominance but Luis had already won and he made sure he was sucking on that hot tongue as if it was the first and last time they were gonna do that.

Luis had Aidan pinned while he fucked and kissed him. Aidan on the other hand was just lost in his own world. Nothing mattered but Luis' cock in this world. He didn't care about anything else but that wonderful and satisfying cock that seemed to be sweeter than anything. His body vibrated, shuddered and squirmed on that bed. His vision was blurring as each thrust brought him closer to coming. He could feel the pressure building in his balls and his cock starting to swell as more pre-cum left him. He knew he wasn't gonna last long.

On the other hand, Luis fucked him with deep, long, erratic thrusts. He was like an animal with Aidan that night. The way he furiously kissed him, sucking and nipping on his tongue...the way he violently fucked his ass, giving it to him good while driving the pleasure away from him. He continued fucking that sweet ass for a number of minutes before things got out of control. Both their moans were intensifying and their kiss was getting intense, but most especially Aidan's ass movements and his writhe and squirm on that very bed.

With Luis thrusting in him like an animal, Aidan just lost it. He had reached his maximum and breaking point. Aidan's moans increased. His groin tightened. The tingles vibrated to the rest of his body and the pressure in his balls built. His dick swelled as it rubbed up and down against his and Luis' belly. Then with the pressure building in his balls like a super volcano, Aidan felt a really strange but powerful vibration all over his body and to ass, making him feel like something had just moved in his ass. He needed Luis' cum right there.

Aidan suddenly felt himself losing control to a powerful being. He could feel that something had come out to the surface. He could feel it from the power that he felt and the pleasure that took control of his body. He screamed in Luis' mouth with the pleasure flowing to the rest of his body. He held him tighter and brought him closer while feeling his cock swelling like never before. His hole immediately clumped up on Luis' cock, milking it.

"Oh shit!" Luis felt like he had just been possessed by something that he had no idea of. Aidan's clumped ass muscles were the last stroll. They were milking his cock, taking the pleasure to another level. The tingle on his spine just reached its maximum and he screamed into Aidan's mouth while slamming in his ass like there was no tomorrow.

Luis let out a loud scream of pure ecstatic pleasure in Aidan's mouth, sucking on his tongue furiously. His thrusts became deep and erratic. He felt Aidan's arms and legs tighten around him. He could feel himself getting near, he was near. The pressure in balls was intense, ready to shoot in Aidan's ass.

Luis wanted to scream that he was coming but no way was he going to tear away from that sweet and hot mouth. He wanted to feel every pleasure available while filling Aidan's ass with his essence so tearing from his mouth was not gonna happen.

"Oh fuck..." The pleasure was getting intense and he could feel himself almost losing consciousness.

He arched his back and closed the remaining space between his and Aidan's mouth. He screamed on top of his voice in that sweet mouth and rammed deeper and violently into Aidan's ass. His body shuddered and convulsed. His cock swelled, slamming deeper into Aidan.

Aidan felt Luis swell deep inside of him, and then the thrusts kept on getting stronger and violent. When Luis hit his pleasure button that particular time, the vibration got intense and travelled to his brain, triggering something in his body. He felt electric charges travelling to his body. He squirmed like never before and then pushed further even as he felt his cock swell one last time, ready to spurt his cum.

With the pleasure intensifying and the vibrations getting stronger, Aidan's body jerked terribly and he writhed and screamed out in pleasure. He felt like his body was connected to the cable of electricity making him shudder and cry out in Luis' mouth while their moans intensified.

Aidan felt Luis' cock swell pretty badly inside of him and rub against his walls. Then he felt him scream in his mouth and fuck him deeper, slamming in violently. Aidan then felt the first shot hit his walls violently. It felt hot and ready to burn him. Then all hell broke loose at that very time. As the first shot hit him, it triggered something stronger in him, something that made him lose control. He could feel it taking effect all over his body. He could feel it surrounding the both of them, powerful energy that he couldn't control no matter how much he tried. He was like a slave to that power that he had felt deep within him.

When Aidan felt Luis' cum hit his prostate, he let go and then gave a loud scream in Luis' mouth as his cock spurt the first powerful rope of cum that seemed to take his energy away, leaving him feeling really weak. His eyes immediately opened wide while he screamed in ecstasy. Aidan was in so much pleasure. His cock spurt again and his vibrations got stronger. Suddenly his eyes began glowing as Luis filled him up and he spurt rope after rope of cum. He held Luis tighter while he filled him up but the more he felt the pleasure intensify, the weaker he became.

Aidan's eyes kept on glowing brightly though Luis couldn't see because he had his eyes closed. Aidan eyes kept on glowing as the pleasure from his spurting cock, Luis hitting his pleasure button and filling him up got intense. He was getting weaker and weaker. His vision kept on blurring as the pleasure got intense. Then with a final powerful spurt that seemed to take away his energy, Aidan's eyes stopped glowing. In just a second he lost consciousness. He had passed out.

Luis on the other hand continued on kissing Aidan harder without even realizing that he had passed out. He continued filling up, fucking it into him. Luis kept on coming and coming uncontrollably. He had never come so much in his life but it was worth everything. His body was on fire that night but eventually, he could feel his spurting getting weaker.

With a few weak thrusts, Luis deposited the last drop and collapsed on top of Aidan still kissing him deeply. He was satisfied and he could feel his hot cum deep inside of Aidan. Luis was panting with each breath that he took in. He felt drained but fully satisfied. He had never felt pleasured like that before. It was in the middle of the night but he wouldn't have wished for anything more than that at that particular time. It was all worth it, every minute and second of it.

After what felt like hours of Luis trying to catch his breath, he moved his head to kiss Aidan's swollen lips. But when he moved his eyes to the boy he found out that he was not conscious.

"My love," Luis moved his hands to cup the cheeks of his lovely husband. His heart was already racing and he didn't want anything to happen to Aidan. "Are you okay?"

Luis was so scared that he thought something had happened. He quickly moved his head to Aidan's chest and felt his heart beating normally. He took in a deep breath and then sighed. Aidan had probably passed out from the pleasures that had taken control of him. Come to think of it...Luis had almost passed out too. But he was just tired...he was spent...he was drained. The both of them were really wet and so were the beddings were they were sleeping.

"I guess I better call..." Luis trailed off when he realized something, something that got him confused. Instead of the way Aidan's body had been that particular time he had woken up, he could feel that Aidan's body was not super hot anymore. It was hot but not really hot.

"Strange," He thought as he nodded his head.

Then he just forgot about it and stared at the boy that he loved like crazy. He looked so cute while he slept on that bed. He looked so peaceful and never would he have thought that it was the same boy who had just been demanding sex from him. He couldn't have thought of it.

Luis didn't know what had happened there but all he knew was that that boy that was lying on that bed had given him pleasure that he thought never existed. He thanked him for that and loved him crazy. He loved him so much and would always do no matter what.

After many minutes of watching that sleeping sweaty boy, Luis started getting sleepy. He loved watching Aidan sleep but he also needed sleep especially after the kind of pleasure that he had felt at that particular time. It had been amazing.

With a soft moan of ecstasy, Luis pulled his cock from Aidan's ass and then rolled onto his back with his semi hard cock. He slowly and carefully moved Aidan's body and brought him closer. Then he planted his head on his chest, slowly rubbing on his hair and wiping his wet face with his hand. Aidan felt beautiful on his chest.

Luis then pulled a blanket on the both of them and wrapped his arms tightly around him, securing him in his arms. Then he planted a soft kiss on his head, enjoying his warmth.

"I love you." He whispered. "I love you so much. And thanks for working me up to that wonderful pleasure. I really enjoyed it. Thanks, my love. Goodnight."

Luis then planted another kiss and held him tighter. With a deep sigh of satisfaction Luis closed his eyes and he drifted off to sleep with the boy he loved so much.

***

When Aidan woke up the next morning he was feeling fine, better and even more than he had ever woken up. He slightly opened his eyes and tried to move but felt the arms tightening on him and a sweet kiss planted on his head.

"Good morning, my love." Luis moaned, passing his fingers through Aidan's hair. "How did you sleep?"

Aidan moved away from Luis' arms and then stretched himself, yawning in the process. He had his eyes on the man that had the biggest smile on his wonderful face. It was all so beautiful and lovely.

"Good morning!" He yawned and then slept closer to Luis, feeling his hot breath on his lovely face. He sure loved feeling that breath on his face. It was sorta making him feel good. "I think it was fine."

"You think?" Luis chuckled as his hands moved up to cuddle in Aidan's hair. Surprisingly, the sweat had dried and the beddings seemed fine. "I think I had the best night ever." He spoke in the sexiest voice ever. "I never got to thank you for last night. That was the best love making ever. You were on fire last night baby and you..."

"Oh my God," The moment Luis mentioned what had happened the previous night Aidan's memories came rushing to him. The pleas...the moans...the fire and everything that had happened to him the previous night came to his mind.

123456...9