Unsettled Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Startled, the porter looked up and swallowed dryly, before she had to admit sheepishly "...not yet, Commander Vasilieva."

"Then do it NOW!" came the daunting order from Alessia.

"Yes, Commander Vasilieva!" the porter blurted, careful to keep her eyes from Alessia's.

"Would you please remove your clothes for a security check." the porter dutifully muttered at Jurij. He just couldn't believe what was going on here. Quizzically he looked at Alessia, but her gaze remained untouched.

He kept standing there for a few more seconds, trying to decide whether he should leave the room under protest or he better obey Alessia's presumptuous demand. Finally he decided for the second option. As soon as he had started to undress his jacket, he saw her smiling. It was a mischievous smile, but nevertheless it was the most beautiful smile Jurij could imagine. It was this smile that made him understand beyond any doubt that he still loved her.

One minute later he was placing his neatly folded shirt over the jacket on the floor.

"The trousers as well!" Alessia insisted in a soft but haunting voice and took another creaky bit of her red apple.

Jurij didn't understand the reason for her humiliating acting towards him. Was it a part of a lesson she wanted to teach him? Still Jurij felt just too captivated by Alessia's feminine charms to disappoint her now. So he continued his undressing until he kept only wearing his socks and his white underwear (which was still clean to Jurij's relief).

The porter instantly started a 'physical scanning' of his nearly naked body. Jurij didn't know whether it was his humiliating nakedness or just the intimidating presence of Alessia, but he felt his cock gradually becoming hard. He also felt a rising heat in his cheeks as he desperately prayed that neither the porter nor Alessia would detect his cock pressing against his underwear.

A triumphal smirk on Alessia's face told him that his prayers were left unanswered.

"Your guest is unarmed, Commander Vasilieva!" the porter concluded at last.

Alessia kept smirking at Jurij for a few more seconds until she finally turned her attention back to the porter: "You may go now!"

"Yes, Commander." the porter quickly acquiesced and the left the room in a hurry.

"You are scaring me a little, Alessia." Jurij confessed to his ex-girlfriend as soon as the porter was out of earshot.

"I'll have to be a little scary, Jurij. After all I'm a Commander of the Red Army now."

"Yeah...I guess you are right. But why do you have to take it out on me? Don't you trust me anymore?"

"Oh, I still trust you, Jurij!"

"Then why have you let the porter undress me first?"

"Because I can make her undress you now. It's just for the fun!"

"For your fun maybe. For me it's no fun at all!"

Alessia just answered him with a wide grin, which made him feel more and more sheepish.

"What?" he inquired her weird happiness in an insecure voice.

Alessia just stood up and walked behind her desk, where she took out a very familiar book out of its top drawer. It was his diary!

Before Jurij could stop her, Alessia had already opened the book and began to read out loud:

"'14/07/1909 : Today it had been 35 days since I saw Alessia for the last time for real. But in my mind I still see her lovely smile every time that I close my eyes. It seems like the image of her grows haunting my soul the more I try to eliminate it out of my brain. I keep telling me that she is just a member of the general crowd which would disgrace the hard earned honor of the Alexandrovich's family and that the time will heal the pain in my heart. But the pain isn't getting any weaker. Right now I would to do everything I could to see her wonderful smile again. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.'"

Looking up as Jurij, Alessia smiled sweetly at him: "For me this sounds like you would prioritize any effort that would make me smile over your own interests."

"But..." he mumbled, miserable with the knowledge that she spoke the absolute truth.

"But? But nothing, aren't these your own written words?" she implacably kept backing him into a corner.

"...Yes!...But...that is...I mean....you were never supposed to read that!"

She raised an eyebrow: "But these are still the feelings you had for me, aren't they?"

"...ahem...I suppose...yes." he confessed.

She slowly stepped closer to him.

"I suspect you still have these feelings. You still want to have me back as your girlfriend, don't you?"

Jurij grew nervous. This definitely wasn't the way he had planned to settle the things that had happened between Alessia and him. Averting his eyes from Alessia's, he still managed to return a nod.

She drew the manicured nails of her right hand along his hairline, causing him to tremble visibly. She smiled radiantly - knowing the effect she was having on him.

"You understand that you owe me an extremely big favor if you want to compensate my hurt feelings after you weren't man enough to own up to our relationship." She asked.

As Jurij felt her hot breath blowing over his cheeks, his brain finally stopped the clear thinking process. All of his senses were focused just on her. Lifting up his head, Jurij looked right into her sparkling eyes and admitted in a quiet but firm voice: "I will grant you any favor you ask me for!"

His response to her was making her feel wet between her legs and she knew that she just had to have this man back in her bedroom. It was the softest, warmest touch Jurij had felt for years when her hungry lips pressed against his. Still Alessia knew that the perfect time to show forgiveness hadn't come yet. Therefore she quickly turned away her lips in the same moment Jurij started to return the kiss.

"I will consider what we have discussed. Perhaps I shall send a guard for you tomorrow at sundown. You may dress again and then leave."

The look on Jurij's face was that of bewilderment. He stood frozen in time for a moment. When she turned back to look at him, she lifted her eyebrows at him and coldly stated "Did you not hear me? Good bye."

"Yes. It just that I thought that... I mean...and what's..." Jurij shuddered.

"Spit it out, Jurij! My patience are wearing thin."

"...what's with my diary then?" Jurij finally managed to ask.

"Like I already said: Perhaps tomorrow evening I will send a guard for you and we can continue our discussion."

Jurij was definitely not satisfied with this vague prospect, but it took only one look at her frosty face and he shrunk back like a child who had been scolded.

"...ah....okay! Good bye, Alessia." he hastily said, reached for his clothing and walked himself out the door.

As soon as the office door had closed behind him, Jurij took a deep breath. As he was still only wearing his underwear, he decided to look for the next toilet, hoping to find a private place for getting re-dressed and thinking about this unexpected turn of events. Only twenty seconds later Jurij was seated on a public toilet, wondering about his situation. Why was Alessia teasing him so much, just to push him back at the last minute? Was she really just toying with him? The more Jurij recalled her ambivalent indications, the more he felt his loins begin to get that tingly feeling they get prior to erection. By the time he had replayed all the events in his mind...his cock was rock hard and he was stroking it with his hand. As he reached his orgasm, his lips uttered just one word aloud, "Al – Les – Si – A."

With a sudden bang the toilet door was kicked open. Behind it appeared Alessia.

"Jurij?" Alessia asked him in obvious surprise.

Lost in his thoughts Jurij must have totally forgotten to lock the door. Now the shock of hearing her voice again caused Jurij to freeze. There was stunned silence for a time before Jurij finally gasped: "W-what, are you doing here?"

"Well, I might ask you the same thing. But from where I am standing it is quite obvious what you were doing." she stated with a devilish smile over the embarrassment shown on his face.

Fully savoring her superiority over this awkward situation, Alessia let her gorgeous body lean against the opposite wall and went on in her most casual voice: "I would like to talk to you about that favor. I want you to enlist yourself to an experimental re-education program for our bourgeois citizens which are still convertible to become good communists. The program will be lead by me. So you don't need worry that you might suffer more psychological harms than absolute necessary. Do you accept?"

"Yes."

She clapped her hands and smiled like a school girl as she said: "Great! So your first task as a participator of the program will be to set up a post on the outer edge of your field. Tomorrow evening I might send a guard for you and we can continue our discussion about your diary and the possibility of a future relationship between us."

"I would like that."

She kissed his forehead and moved out. She was already out of sight when her beautiful head suddenly re-appeared behind the door-frame. Looking him directly into the eyes, Alessia asked quietly, "Do you always scream my name when you bring yourself to orgasm?" His eyes immediately went to the floor and he hesitated for a second.

"Never mind for now Jurij, I have my answer already. Enjoy your way home!" she replied curtly, turned and walked out.

As he walked away and the door closed, Alessia reached down her pants and began to play with her clitoris ever so gently working herself up to being wet and her pussy lips swollen, almost getting herself to the point of orgasm...but not quite. She began to imagine how her poor Jurij would soon be sitting on his porch, impatiently watching over the horizon to see if a guard was on its way for him. But there would be no-one! Alessia intended to make Jurij wait until morning. Then she would send a guard for him with an invitation for a common breakfast with her to discuss the first steps of his "re-education."

[ LONGING ]

In the meantime a very confused Jurij was reaching his horse. In fact his visit at Alessia's office had tied up so many knots into his poor mind that he was only glad the gelding knew his own way home. Back at home he tried to keep focusing on caring for his family's estate: he changed the hay in the stables, lugged the water for bathing later and started to heat it over the wood fire he had kindled.

All night he tossed and turned, not really sleeping at all. Once more he was haunted by visions of her standing in his doorway. Then it occurred to him that he had just done the exact opposite of what his family left him here for. But that fact did not help matters any. And now she knew that he masturbates thinking of her.

When the sun came up, he continued his regimen of morning chores; changing the hay again, cleaning the barn and picking some vegetables for lunch. He even went out to the edge of the garden and picked a few wildflowers that had opened up, planning to bring them to Alessia. As he sniffed them, his mind wandered to his beautiful Alessia and he found himself daydreaming about her. In his mind, Jurij imagined how her smooth coffee-brown hair flowed down across her shoulders. The most striking feature about her, however, was her eyes. They stood out like shining green gemstones against the pale white skin of her face. But since Jurij had saw her again yesterday, it was no longer just the physical feature that took his breath away when he thought about Alessia. Since yesterday Jurij had felt a very special yet indescribable attachment to Alessia. The way she held herself, the slightly impatient, challenging, puzzled look upon her face, the unspoken questions of her eyes...

He needed to win back her heart – no matter what it would took!

The day continued without event. As sundown drew closer and closer, Jurij began to get very nervous. He took another bath, got himself dressed in some of his best clothes and waited...and waited...and waited. Sundown came and went, the moon was soon up and moving, but no guard appeared on the horizon.

He wondered what could have happened. He couldn't believe that she had not sent the guard to pick him up. He felt his heart breaking. When midnight rolled around, it finally donned on him that he was not going to be seeing his beautiful Alessia tonight. He started to imagine her pleasurably reading the written thoughts of his diary. Jurij remembered all his secret desires that he had only confined in this book. How could he only have been so stupid? No his diary had turned into an effective weapon in the hands of his beloved Alessia. Jurij realized that he just couldn't allow Alessia to keep his diary if he wanted to gain her back as his girlfriend.

A look at his alarm clock told him that it already was 3 o'clock in the morning. The best time to break into her office and get his book back. At first Jurij was shocked about this bold plan, but the longer he thought about it, the more he concluded that he had no other choice. It was now or never!

One hour later Jurij was standing in the darkness of Alessia's empty office and eagerly tried to break to lock of her desk drawer.

"Halt, state your business or I shall shoot." interrupted the sudden command of a Bolshevik soldier, who must have slipped into the room unnoticed.

"It is I, Jurij Alexandrovich, and I was searching for my wallet that I must have lost here yesterday."

"Please place your hands high above your head, Mr. Alexandrovich."

When Jurij had completed this task, the soldier walked over to him, took one arm and twisted it behind his back, then came the other arm. A pair of cold handcuffs was placed on his wrists and he was escorted to some kind of prison cell in the basement of the gymnasium, that had been made as a temporary measure. To Jurij's slight relief it had been at least furnished by a plain chair, a wooden table and a quite uncomfortable looking bed. Once inside the cell Jurij had to torn off his clothing, leaving nothing but his undershorts and socks. As soon as Jurij were looked inside the cell the soldier headed away – probably to inform his commander about the actual turn of events.

The current commander in charge was no-one else but comrade Alessia Vasiliev, who was more than relieved to hear that her secret plan of using Jurij's diary as a bait for catching him red-handed had worked out this well. Outside of this walls the revolution of the Soviets was just turning the countries whole power-system upside-down. And thanks to her today's catch Alessia was determined to turn Jurij's former power over her upside-down as well. The next step this mission would require Jurij's awe – so awe was what Alessia was going to create!

After half an hour of pure boredom Jurij heard footsteps descending down the basement steps. With a load squeak the door was opened and Alessia entered the room. Her face was a mask of icy calm. Beside her walked in an escorting soldier, a young woman this time, who instantly began to secure Jurij to a chair. She did this job with an aura of confidence around her that intimidated Jurij to the bone.

Suddenly this unknown woman spoke up to Alessia: "Why are you going to permit undershorts and socks? This imperialistic agent could have a weapon in those items as easily as the rest, my dear."

Smiling cruelly, Alessia agreed with her friend and demanded that all of his clothing be removed and he be stood over in the corner. The guard performed the requested action and was dismissed. Alessia walked over to Jurij and smirked while standing close enough for him to smell. Speaking ever so quietly: "Jurij, be thankful she didn't request a cavity search."

Turning to Nastasija she declared: "A weapon in his shorts...please, all I see is a little agent's cap gun, we may have saved him some embarrassment had we let him keep his undershorts, but see now it's getting bigger, I was wondering how long that would take Mr. Alexandrovich."

Then Alessia winked at Jurij: "You like being on display for me and my friend, don't you?".

By now Jurij's face was a brilliant shade of red, his eyes looked at the floor and his cock was rock hard, his arms were still handcuffed behind him. He knew she already had her answer, but he also knew in front of this other woman was not the time to irritate her. How he knew that he wasn't too sure, he just did.

"Yes, Madam."

"Madam? Have you just called me 'Madam'?" Alessia laughed. "That's so cute of you, Mr Alexandrovich. I simply adore how that sounds coming from your lips...but the choice of words still reveals your bourgeois heritage. You are really in need for a communistic re-education-program! Instead of 'Madam' you shall call me 'Commandress' from now on. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Commandress." Were truly the only words he could speak. He was completely mesmerized by this moment and was sure if she touched him, he would embarrass himself and ejaculate all over the place, her feminine smell, her shiny hair, everything was such a turn on for him, he was unable to think of anything else. She turned on her heels and walked away.

The two women began to whisper amongst themselves as though he was not standing in that corner with his cock rock hard.

"Mr. Alexandrovich, I would very much appreciate an explanation as to why you got yourself caught in my office."

" I was...um...well I was looking for my lost wallet."

"Oh, really? But you know that breaking into a building of the Red Army is still a crime!? Now I am afraid I am left with two options..." she walked back over to him. Again stood close enough for him to almost touch, he could feel her hot breath on his skin and her aroma, was the most intoxicating scent his nose had ever smelled.

"I can either seize all of your property, place you in jail and let the warden deal with you ...or you can tell me where the rest of your family is now, after several Comrades have seen them moving southwards yesterday. In this case of such a co-operation your punishment for being a nosey little mal'chik [mal'chik = Russian word for boy] would be exclusively administered by me. Oh Mr Alexandrovich, decisions...decisions what is a Commandress of the Red Army to do...Would you like to tell me where your family is, or would you prefer I take your land by eminent domain?"

"My family is at our dacha in the outskirts of the Caucasus Mountains, Commandress."

"This dacha...you will draw me a map, Mr Alexandrovich, so that my men can go ask your family some questions about the connection of your cousin with several counter-revolutionary activities."

Alessia's escort walked out of the room. She was gone long enough for Alessia to whisper in his ear: "You keep being my good little mal'chik and I will reward you later." she licked his earlobe. She knew she was having the desired effect on him.

Now this was the one point at which Jurij was ready to protest, partly because he was so shocked by Alessia's demand to reveal the hidden place of his family and partly because of her boldness to address him - a fully-grown man - as her 'good little mal'chik'.

"You can't do this to me!" he exclaimed in hurt pride, his face flushed.

"But I see no-one here who is going to stop me! Don't you agree, my little mal'chik?" she terrifying him. By calling him her little mal'chik once more, she slowly emphasized its intimidating effect on him.

"Oh and the story of the lost wallet...I don't buy it. It's more about your lost diary, isn't it?" Alessia smirked as she remembered one special section of his diary that she had read during the day. In this section Jurij had described how bewitched he had became by the sight of her wearing classy riding boots. Alessia gave it a try, lifted her right leg and placed her boot between his legs. The captivating scent of it's freshly polished leather entered Jurij's nose. And his secret confession in his diary proofed to be right indeed - when she looked into Jurij's eyes, Alessia saw nothing but desperate excitement.