Unsettled Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she wanted to experiment with Jurij to make him as desperate as possible, Alessia began to press his cock against his belly and rubbed the hard sole of her awe-inspiring boot against the sensitive underside of his throbbing penis. A few moments later, Jurij was groaning in response and his arms bulged in the cuffs.

"Please, Alessia! Please unlock the cuffs and we could have some nice moments together." he pleaded.

She smiled at hearing him begin to beg. She put her finger into her mouth and released it with a suck and put it on his lips. Mocking his obvious desperation for her, she declared: "I am so sorry for you, my sweet mal'chik! But somehow I still believe that you are only interested in your own quick relief, aren't you? And you still haven't agreed to draw me the map, have you? If you are a good little mal'chik, I shall provide you ample opportunities to beg very soon." She really knew how to emphasize the right words to make him feel inferior at this moment.

"But... Don't you remember the great time that we had once shared? Please give our love a second chance!"

By then the female soldier who had escorted her re-appeared was back and Alessia changed back into a formal tone:

"Mr Alexandrovich, I intend to bring you over to the table to allow you to draw us a map to the dacha. What will happen to you after this, will depend on the quality of this information. Perhaps you go to jail, perhaps I deal with you."

"I am sorry, Commandress. But l cannot draw you such a map. I cannot betray my own family."

"Isn't it cute, Alessia, how these imperialistic pigs always believe that they are still in a position to bargain with us?" the escorting woman laughed.

"It really is, Nastasija!"

Irritated by this cruel mockery about him, Jurij dared a short look at the woman who Alessia had just called 'Nastasija'.

"Take your greedy eyes down, you insolent imperialist!" she instantly barked at him.

Jurij stared at the floor, trying to burn the image of what he had just seen into his memory: This Nastasija was a dark haired woman who might be slightly taller than himself. She had an attractive face and a well-kept body of average proportion. Her age was difficult to guess, but she seemed to be even younger than Jurij himself. Still her composure bespoke plenty of confidence.

Her voice had become much warmer when Nastasija went on: "Not to worry, Alessia. We will get him to tell us. For now, let's secure him to the cot and allow him ample time to contemplate the options presented to him...and later we shall try again."

"I guess you are right, Nastasija!" Alessia agreed.

Nastasija walked to the door and brought in two male guards.

"Secure him to his bed face up. Turn the heat down as well." came her harsh orders.

They nodded affirmation of their willingness to perform the requested task and set about their business. Within a few moments Jurij had been secured with his arms still behind him, under his back, his legs spread and attached to the steeled frame at the foot of the bed. There was a strap placed across his shoulders that held him laying down. He was powerless.

As soon as the guards had done their job, Alessia herself walked toward Jurij and leaned over his body so that her hair was bouncing in his face. She whispered into his ear: "My disobedient little mal'chik, haven't I already told you that I'll have to send you to jail if you don't show some co-operation?"

"Please no! Don't send me to jail. You can't leave me!" Jurij pleaded in a whining voice.

But the cool air of the prison-cell and the adrenaline immediacy of this veracious moment, combined with the foolish sight of Jurij begging her so frantically while she hold implacable power over his fate were now stoking Alessia's much-too-long-repressed, no-longer-forbidden inner fire to a level as unprecedented as it was indecent.

She made a cute sad face at him, curling her lower lip.

"Please! Alessia! Don't leave me! I need you! More than I have ever needed someone else!" he cried out in rising horror.

Alessia was a bit taken aback by this revelation. In fact even Jurij was irritated by his own words as he had become more and more scared by Alessia's changed demeanor. But somehow this new demeanor also made him want to be around her even more.

"That's sweet! But I still don't know what I am going to do about your lack of co-operation..." Alessia finally sighed. "For now, darkness is what you need so your eyes don't get - shall we say - more full than they should get right now."

With that her hands carefully lifted his head and tied a blindfold over his eyes, plunging him into complete darkness. While her breast rubbed against his right shoulder, she asked in her most enticing voice: "Jurij, would you like to kiss my boots for a last time before I leave you now? Quickly, yes or no?"

In fact Jurij would have preferred to lay his head on her shoulder and hear that she still loves him. But that scenario seemed very out of question, so Jurij only muttered: "Yes! ...please!".

"I thought so." Alessia just laughed at him. The fading sound of foot-steps told Jurij that Alessia were leaving the room - with her boots un-kissed.

But strangely Jurij didn't heard the sound of a closing door. Why wasn't Alessia locking it behind her?

In the warden room right next to Jurij's cell Nastasija had already taken a seat on the couch. A wide smile appeared on her face at Alessia's return and proposed: "I think perhaps we should enjoy this relaxing morning while our imprisoned imperialistic agent might consider his options. Would you like a cup of tea, Comrade?"

Alessia welcomed the offered refreshment and sat next to Nastasija on the couch and they began to converse about their ideas for the most promising 're-education'-methods for the pardonable citizens, who still withdraw themselves from the coming socialist spirit of Russia.

Through the open doors Jurij was able to listen to every word and more than once a chilling shudder of terror run over his spine, when Nastasija debated about the way she would deal with suspects of political crime when she would came into power. But then their was a long pause and all of a sudden Jurij heard Alessia's sweet voice asking: "May I?"

"Of course, Alessia! You know I love when your tongue touches me there."

The rest of what Jurij heard consisted of moans and moisture noises. Shocked by the news that his Alessia was open for bisexual experiences, Jurij was left to imagine what was occurring so close to him. And this image filled his heart with utter jealousy. Yet he wasn't about to get angry at Alessia – instead it was Nastasija he despised. How could she even dare to steal Alessia from him? Jurij had just returned from four chasting years of war and war imprisonment. He had every right to get some erotic stimulation from a woman now. But instead this bitch called Nastasija was taking his hard earned prize. Who was she thinking that she is? Jurij felt in deep urge to walk over to them and kick Nastasija's ass out of this gymnasium. But unfortunately his chest was too effectively held back by the leather straps and there was just no way to stop Nastasija now. He felt his frustration rise to a level that he had never felt before.

As Nastasija's moans became still louder, Jurij's blindfolded eyes could clearly see how Alessia was kissing every centimeter of Nastasija's creamy white skin before Nastasija wrapped her well toned legs around Alessia's head and Alessia's lips were settling in her pussy. When Nastasija was building to orgasm she loudly encouraged Alessia to lick this and suck that. Then they seemed to rest a bit before Jurij heard new moaning sounds from Alessia. Nastasija had started to return the favor and made love to Alessia's body. Hearing those moans come out of Alessia's mouth, made him want to cry, knowing that someone else was causing them.

Slowly Jurij's mind began to accept that he had no chance against Nastasija in the competition for Alessia's love and tenderness. In this discipline a desirable woman like Nastasija seemed to be just invincible for him. After all Alessia didn't even let him kiss her boots. Surprisingly these thoughts made his cock grow hard as a rock again, only this time his nut sack had begun to shrivel with the cold air.

It felt like hours to him, before he heard the women in the next room talk again.

"Do you think, he is ready to talk to me?" Nastasija's cold voice echoed into his cell. Her question scared Jurij a little, he did not know this woman, nor did she know him.

Jurij thanked god when he finally heard Alessia answer: "I think I might have better luck, let me give it a try."

With that Alessia stood up and walked over to the room in which Jurij was confined.

"Did you enjoy listening to me and Nastasija make love to each other? A good mal'chik would have been permitted to watch...not disobedient ones however. I truly only want to talk to your cousin, won't you please show me how to find him." Her fingertips found their way to his hairline and pushed the hair from his forehead away from his covered eyes.

"Alessia..." he began to say but was cut short by a sharp slap across the face.

"What did you call me?"

"I am sorry, Commandress."

"Not as sorry as you will be if you call me that other name in public again. Will you tell me how to find your cousin?"

"No Commandress, I can't."

With her long nails she began to stroke along his upper thighs keeping her eyes directly focused his eyes. She trailed her fingers all around it but never touched it at all. He began to struggle against the cuffs and tried to move his hips to meet her fingers.

Alessia just smirked: "You are sure that you still can't tell me?"

"Please! ...you know that I can't do that!"

"Then I shall be forced to surrender you to the guards and allow them to make an example out of you until you tell us where your cousin is."

She called out for the guards. When they arrived, they physically carried him away.

"But...Please...you can't just..."

"When you are ready to talk...you may ask the guard to summon me, and I shall come and see you. In the meantime, enjoy your stay my little mal'chik." The last sentence was so filled with sarcasm, he knew enjoyment was the last thing he would be getting out of any of this.

"But there is nobody but me to take care of our stables!" Jurij desperately tried to chance her mind.

"Oh – there is no need to worry. The estate with including the mansion and the stables will be seized by the Red Army as your continuing refusal to co-operate with us reveals you as an enemy of the free, socialist people! Now I am entitled to draft an according petition for this 'acquisition' to the High Commander. Thank you very much for making possessing your property that easy to me!"

Jurij's face went pale. She was not serious!? She was just trying to scare him?! Or was she not? After all Jurij was left behind by his family to defend the family's property. But it seemed like this task had already become too much for him to handle.

Jurij tried to calm himself by the thought that Alessia feelings for him would soon grow again. Then she would willingly return the estate into the hands of his family. And until that day would come, his family's estate might be even better protected under her power than under his.

[ CRACKING WILL-POWER ]

Two guards placed Jurij back into his cell, where he was re-cuffed to the bed and blindfolded. He had long since urinated in the cot. When one of the guards finally re-entered his cell, he simply laughed at Jurij's mess and walked away. Only this time he locked the heavy door behind him, sealing Jurij even off from any acoustic perception.

Gradually his shoulders and back and legs started to ache, but there was just no way to relax them. Jurij thought about his two options: betray his family's location or loose the most fascinating woman of his young life. Oh how much he wished that he wouldn't had made this nightly trip for re-stealing his diary! However slight part deep inside of him was curiously enjoying every minute of this disastrous adventure. Somehow he was crushed by Alessia's authoritative aura and her dismissive rejections.

In fact Alessia had blossomed over the last three days into his ideal version of a desirable, yet unreachable superior woman - that kind of woman that he had thought of ever since his very first wet dream.

Where could she be right now, Jurij thought to himself. While he was forced to endure the endless monotony of a bound and blindfolded prisoner, Alessia might be just having a nice walk with this Nastasija!? Or she might be enjoying herself by reading his diary at a sunniest place of the gymnasium's garden!? A loud sigh escaped out of Jurij's mouth.

Meanwhile, Alessia sat on her bed in her private quarters and continued to read over and over again the passages that Jurij had written into his diary. As she read one particular passage of how enthralled he had become the day they went out for a walk. Some other boys had been playing ball together along the way. Alessia vividly remembered how she had teased one of them, while Jurij stood nearby. And now she could read in Jurij's diary how showing off her nice ass to the boys had made Jurij desperately jealous indeed. It also made him horny, and his cock hard as rock, as he continued with his diary entry. With sadistic delight Alessia began to wonder how Jurij must have suffered since she had allowed him a deeper insight into her special relationship towards Nastasija.

A very long time passed before Jurij's cell door was unlocked again and Jurij heard the clacking sound of approaching boot-steps. Out of a sudden a very small gloved hand engulfed his ball sac. The hand massaged and lightly pinched the tight skin.

Jurij felt filthy. Jurij felt cold. Jurij felt thirsty and he felt hungry. But more than that he felt scared that Alessia might transfer him to a jail of her High Commander and that he would never see her lovely smile again. After the last four years of war and imprisonment, Jurij was ready to suffer further privations, but he was definitely unready to loose Alessia for a second time. So the first sentence which came out of his mouth was a softly whispered "I love you, Alessia.".

But then Jurij realized in horror that he couldn't be absolutely sure that the hand which he felt belonged to Alessia. Suddenly Jurij felt very foolish to make such an important declaration to someone that he couldn't even see. He prayed that the touching hand would be Alessia's.

Instead of any reply Jurij just heard the noises of someone hearty biting into an apple. Was it his Alessia? Why didn't she say anything? It took three more minutes of uncertainty until the eating of the apple was finished and Jurij's lips were suddenly spread by some gloved fingers. The remaining apple core - complete with its stem – was rudely shoved into his open mouth.

"Swallow it!" Jurij was hissed at by a cold voice that clearly didn't belong to Alessia. Jurij couldn't believe that he had just accidentally confessed his love for Alessia to his greatest rival Nastasija.

"It's... it's you!? I didn't know!" Jurij burred with apple core in his mouth and lots of confusion in this head.

"I didn't say 'Talk stupid!', but 'Swallow it'!" Nastasija sternly reminded him of her former command. To win some time for getting his mind clear again, Jurij decided to better do what she wanted and began chewing the apple core and stem. His efforts very instantly answered by a hard slap in his face.

"Are you really that stupid? I want you to swallow it! In whole!" she hissed. "You didn't get my permission to chew it!"

So he choked it down.

"There you go! So you're still in love with my new girlfriend Alessia?"

It was strange to answer such a question to a person that Jurij could not see. So he only nodded bashfully.

"So you might be stupid, but at least you have taste. She is really something, isn't she?"

Jurij was unsure how to react on this delicate question. But as he still felt his cheek burning from her recent slap, he decided to better stay by the truth: "Yes, she is quite special."

"Don't you agree that the way her whole body begins to shiver when you drive with your fingertips over her spine is unbelievable sexy?" Nastasija kept teasing, just to laugh out loud a moment later : "Oh - how insensitive from me, but I forgot that she won't let you touch her body anymore!"

A feeling of utter helplessness rushed through Jurij when he realized that he could do nothing but silently endure this further humiliation. Closing his eyes under the blindfold, he tried to just concentrate his mind on the feeling of his body laying on the cot and get ready for the inevitable.

"So it's a great pity that you still have refused to draw the requested map for her. In the case that she couldn't obtain the information from you, Major Vladimir Maximow had instructed me to try out my personal line of questioning and interrogation methods. So now you'll have the pleasure to deal with me. And you won't want to disappoint me, do you?"

Jurij vividly remembered his first encounter with this heart-less bitch, he knew that 'disappointing her' would mean real pain very soon. Still he couldn't surrender the well-being of his whole family to her terror. But how should he answer her?

Before Jurij came to a decision, his hesitation was answered by one of Nastasija's gloved hands that grabbed his balls and squeezed them firmly until he began to wince with pain.

"Do you?"

"No! No!!! It's just ... I just can't betray my own family!" Jurij yelled out.

"We will see!" Nastasija answered him in a most calm and unpredictable voice, that actually scared Jurij even more that her shouting.

Her hand released his balls and tied some kind of cord around them. Covered in total darkness, Jurij couldn't identify the obscure noises, which followed when Nastasija began to fasten the rope to a chain and slipped this chain through two hooks in the ceiling. After that Nastasija connected a 'S' shaped hook to the other end of the chain and attached a large metal bucket to it.

The empty bucket might have weighed around one kilogram, which pulled Jurij's balls up into the air. But this was just the initialization for Nastasija's improvised torture device. Leaving Jurij helplessly bound she walked out his little cell just to return a few minutes later with a pile of thick folders from one of the offices upstairs.

"How many folders do you think your balls can take before they rip off?" Nastasija asked, but the blindfolded and confused Jurij didn't even get the question. Only when she put the first folder into the bucket and let him feel its pull on his cock, Jurij painfully understood.

"So where again did your family go to?"

Jurij' face looked mortified but still he refused her to answer.

"You may deliver your information to me willingly or I will take it by force. Either way I will get my answer out of you."

"Do whatever you want with my body - but you definitely won't make a traitor out of me!" Jurij shouted out.

"I will work on it!" Nastasija just replied in a frightening controlled voice before a second folder was dropped into the bucket and intensified Jurij's pain. Jurij became terrified that after this punishment his poor balls would never be able to produce fertile seeds again.

The third folder made Jurij even feel like his balls would soon be totally torn from his crotch. He was definitely on a direct way to hell.

As Jurij was blindfolded no tear escaped down his face. Only the little wet spots on the cloth binding his eyes told Nastasija, that her victim had started to cry. A spiteful smile run over her lips.