Unsettled Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Jurij heard another person entering his cell. Jurij might not have been able to see her, but he instinctively noticed the presence of Alessia.

With a courageous tug Jurij's blindfold was removed. After he had stayed in absolute darkness for so long the bright light made it difficult for him to focus on her. But slowly the silhouette in front of him turned into her beautiful face with her red lips smiling at him in a most lovely way.

"Hello, my little mal'chik! I see you're still making it easy for Nastasija to find a reason for torturing you?!"

"Please, Alessia! This woman is going to emasculate me. You have to help me!!"

"Come on! You can help yourself! Just tell her where we will find the rest of your family!"

"I just can't do that!" Jurij just whined.

"Haven't I told you that he is incorrigible?" came Nastasija's biting comment from behind.

Simultaneously both of them turned to Nastasija – Alessia in anger, Jurij in fear. But Nastasija just kept casually leaning against the wall, tapping her right boot impatiently on the concrete floor.

"Would you please let me speak with him for a second, Nastasija?" Alessia hissed.

"Sure - I just needed a break anyway! But if you don't squeeze the location of his family out of him within the next five minutes, I want to continue ripping off his balls!" Nastasija snapped back.

"Fine! After five minutes, he will be yours!" Alessia sighed, turning her attention back to Jurij.

But he just kept starring into the inscrutable shining of Nastasija's eyes. It was as if he was her prey – and in fact her prey was exactly what he would become in five minutes.

Grabbing his chin Alessia turned his gaze back to her.

"I want you to keep looking only at me, mal'chik!" he was reprehended by Alessia, who secretly enjoyed to sense a strange state of mind in his face. He was full of terror and full of arousal at the same time.

Now she only had to increase his arousal a little more and his pride would break like an eggshell. Slowly Alessia leaned forward to Jurij, pushing a loose strange of her soft hair out of her eyes and brushing it behind her ears. Jurij couldn't believe how horny he was getting just at the sight of Alessia. And as her body moved closer to him, Jurij's sexual desires were additionally inflamed by the sweet scent of her perfume that began to fill his nostrils.

With the wickedest of smiles, Alessia gave him a tender kiss on his forehead. Jurij was in heaven!

But too soon Alessia broke the kiss again, whispering at him seductively: "I must admit that I'm a little hurt by the fact that you don't care for me enough to share this info."

"Alessia.... I can't.... I can't tell you where the dacha is.... But I promise to send word to my cousin Mikael that I require his assistance if you let me go home."

"That's not the deal!" Alessia stated coldly and withdraw her lovely body from him.

She flicked her hair back behind her left ear, before her gaze turned to his balls. They were still maximally stretched by the counter-weight of the folders, leaving his cock perfectly accessible to her from all sides.

The knot of his hard-on was quite obvious although Jurij fought hard to maintain composure over his body's betrayal. Fascinated by its throbbing, Alessia grabbed for Jurij's penis, only to retreat her hand a second later in disgust.

"Phew!" she said, wrinkling her nose and waving at the air. "Your cock stinks of piss."

Jurij had never felt so humiliated before.

Alessia got up and asked: "Nastasija, would you please loan me your gloves?"

"Of course, you're welcome!"

Her delicate fingers smoothing slid into the thin, black gloves which fitted her perfectly. She wriggled her fingers inside the soft leather and smoothed them up her arm, and let the cuffs of her jacket fall back over them.

Under the new protection of the leather, Alessia re-placed her fingers on his cock and slowly traced its outline.

When her fingers reached the head of his dick, Jurij gave a small moan and his teeth dug into his lower lip. But Alessia was starting to really enjoy her teasing and let her fingers run even faster over his sensitive skin. His hands balled into fists. Out of a sudden the movement of her hand stopped.

"Does this excite my wretched lover?" she asked, with an apparently quite genuine curiosity.

"Yes..s..s!" Jurij admitted, weeping gently.

"So are you ready to give me a map and receive your deserved 'release'? Or do I have to let Nastasija question you again while your poor balls keep confined to her cruel new device?"

Horrified at her merciless words Jurij only stared at her wide-eyed with dread and fear. While her hand slowly stared to stroke his cock again, Alessia put an angle-like look on her face and said in a most innocent voice: "It sure is a shame to have to let such a beautiful cock go to waste by Nastasija. After you have lost that part of you, you will become completely useless to me. So I guess, I'll better say 'Good Bye' to you now." She stopped her manipulation and got up to walk away.

That was just too much! Tears running down his cheeks as Jurij finally sobbed out the address of his family's dacha.

"My sincere congratulations, Alessia!" Nastasija started to laugh out at the pitiful picture of the fully broken Jurij. Blinded by the tears in his eyes Jurij could only hear the clicking of her heels as Nastasija walked towards him. She released the binds holding him to the bed, untied the cord from the chain and slowly let the bucket went down again.

After the she rudely grabbed Jurij by the hair to drag him out of the room.

Alessia stood back to have a good look at both of them.

"What are you doing with him?" she asked with a amused grin on her face.

"I will bring him to the inner court yard and order the guards to shoot him."

Jurij started to plead: "Oh Christ...no....don't do this..."

He was so terrified that he could only babble out not-understandable fractions of words. Only a vicious kick of Nastasija's knee right into his still aching balls could silenced him.

"Hold on, Nastasija! You'll need Major Vladimir Maximow's permission for an official execution first!"

"Come on! We both know that Maximow will give us his permission anyway – even afterwards!"

Looking Jurij deep into his eyes Alessia answered: "But after his resistance he might be the perfect material to test my re-education program."

"Have you forgotten that he had also broken into your office? This act marks him as an obvious criminal and an enemy of the free, proletarian people. His case is hopeless! You will find better candidates to refine your so-called 're-education-methods'."

"I guess you're right!"

Nastasija just grinned back in triumph and pushed Jurij to continue his last walk to the execution yard.

Alessia still didn't break her gaze at Jurij when she once more opened her red lips to ask: "What if the map he draw us turns out to be bull-shit? Shouldn't we at least validate his information before we get rid of him forever?"

"You really can't get your fingers from him, can you?" Nastasija smirked.

"So what? Are you jealous of him?"

"Me? Definitely not! But I feel rather pity with him. After all shooting him might be much less inhuman than letting him become yours to play with." Nastasija smirked at her cruel joke.

But then Jurij was pushed by a slap on his ass towards Alessia. Jurij felt nothing but relief and gratefulness. He was pushed so hard, he tripped and fell to his knees in front of his beloved Alessia. Alessia had just saved his life. From now on he would owe her his unconditional loyalty.

Alessia seemed to notice these feeling that were going on in his mind. Sending him a knowing smile, she spoke: "Let's go Jurij, you need to wash. You stink of piss and I don't want you anywhere near me until you have cleaned yourself up."

As if it would be the most natural thing to do, Alessia grabbed the cord which had stayed firmly tied around Jurij's balls. Leading him by the cord around his balls, Jurij followed her out of the room.

Jurij was still too overwhelmed by his last-minute-rescue through Alessia that he didn't protest when she leaded him naked and barefooted up to the ground floor.

Before Jurij could gather his wits Alessia had already opened a side-door to the inner court-yard of the gymnasium. Jurij instinctively shrank back as he noted some foreign people at the other side of the yard.

At the next moment Jurij felt Alessia hand grabbing him by the hair and dragging you out.

Disgraced by his exhibited nakedness, Jurij began to whine:

"Come on, Alessia! You don't have to embarrass me like this. Why do you keep treating me like this?"

"You shouldn't complain so much! If your complaining continues...I can truly embarrass you in ways you can only imagine, mal'chik. Remember that you can define yourself still as 'alive' after all, although we have substantiated that you are the offspring of one of the most viperous clan-ships of this region."

"'Viperous clan-ship'? What is it with my family anyway?"

"All these rifles that we have recently seized in your house originated from a raid of the white troops on a weapon depository of the former czaristic army! Therefore your so-called 'family' is either part of the counter-revolutionary conspiracy or a wartime-profiteer, who makes antisocial gaining out of this civil uprising. Either way your clan has to be marked as a traitor of the freedom-loving people of Russia.. Did they have all of those rifles in your house and you honestly had no idea they were there?"

"But I just returned from my war captivity in Germany. This alibi it the best proof that I have done nothing wrong!"

"Lenin has warned us not to become gullible in our fight against the enemies of the revolution. And Comrade Nastasija even claims that every members of an counter-revolutionary family have to be regarded as incurable infected by the imperialistic plague."

"Does...that...mean...that she wants to make me... liable for the crimes of my family?" Jurij stammered.

"No! She just says that you inevitably will become a threat to the socialist revolution as well some day and therefore should be executed presumptively!"

His eyes grow wide as his words strike your soul. "That's absurd! You can't punish me for a crime that I haven't even committed yet."

"Fortunately for you there is still me. I think that risky citizen like you can be put under quarantine and be converted into a valuable follower of our socialist dream. So from now on I will become the exclusive supervisor of your cure."

"Supervisor of my cure??? Have you forgotten that we had been lovers once? You will always be so much more than my supervisor!"

"I know!" Alessia sighed. "Your diary turned out to be very revealing when it describes the emotions that you had apparently developed for me. But I must warn you: I still might be entertained by your presence sometimes but my feelings of affection for you are gone. Now there is only one key to my heart left and this key is called C-O-M-M-I-T-M-E-N-T . And by commitment I don't just mean the kind of backup that you had once denied to provide me in front of your narrow-minded parents."

Short-taken by this presumptuous words Jurij could only stare at Alessia, but his astonishment even enlivened her demanding spirit

Taking Jurij by the hair she whispered into his ear: "This time I require that you will fully commit your soul to me. You must lay the destiny of your fortune into my hands and become completely M-I-N-E! Do you think you can do that?"

Her sexy voice was just too on-turning for Jurij to reject her offer. Slowly he began to nod his head.

"Great! I will soon take you at your word - but first you need to be properly cleaned!" Alessia cheered.

During their talking Jurij had fully forgotten about the embarrassment of his public nakedness. When he finally became aware of the two fellows who were brazenly grinning at him, Alessia was already leading Jurij into a small garage at the remote corner of the yard.

Jurij was wondering what they were doing here as the inside of the garage looked quite neglected and ramshackle. The questioning look he sent to Alessia kept unacknowledged, as Alessia was already knotting a loop into the end of Jurij's ball-leash and casually threw it over a metal hook. The hook was part of a big machine that looked like a shabby old water pump.

And indeed there were a long arm and a hose coming out of the machine. Alessia just grabbed the end of the hose and ordered Jurij to start pumping.

He did as he was told and soon pressured water shot out from the hose. Without any warning Alessia aimed the water-jet at Jurij. The hitting water was so freezing that it felt like a thousand pricking needles on his naked skin.

Slowly the jet wandered down his chest and stomach until it nearly reached Jurij's crotch. Instinctively Jurij turned around, protecting his balls by his butt.

"Present me your front." Alessia gleefully chuckled.

"No please!"

"You better don't keep me waiting any longer, Jurij!" he was warned, her voice in a tone now, that assured him she meant it.

In deep despair Jurij looked at his ball-leash. It wouldn't be any problem for him to quickly take the loop from the hook and start running away now. But something deep inside him held him off.

His whole body was shaking in fear when he finally turned back to his front. He knew that the things that would come next wouldn't be pleasurable at all - but still he feared even more the things that would await him when he would defy Alessia now.

"Good, mal'chik! And now re-start pumping!"

It only took two more pushing of the pump arm until a new jet of cold water blasted on Jurij's unprotected crotch. The balls dragged against the firmly tightened leash and made Jurij moan out in pain.

"Don't dare to slow down pumping!" Alessia needed to encourage him, while she re-aimed the jet directly at his face until Jurij had to coughed and spit for every breath.

It should take two more endless minutes until Alessia finally aimed the jet down to the ground. Jurij's muscles were almost paralyzed by the frigid water, so that he was swaying a little when Alessia handed him a stiff bristled brush and soap.

"Clean yourself with this." she ordered him with a coldness in her voice that made him obey without any hesitation. Sobbing he began to gently run the bristles over his flesh.

"Wash like that." she ordered. Taking the hand in which he was holding the brush, she made him rake it hard and fast on his flesh. Each time causing searing pain.

Now that his hand had left the arm of the water pump, he tried to hug his trembling body. Inwardly Jurij wondered whether he was more trembling from cold or fear.

Therefore he didn't notice that Alessia had stepped forward and leaned forward to place a warm kiss on his head.

"Now that you've stopped stinking, I may touch you again!" she rejoiced.

Surprised by this sudden gesture of tenderness Jurij looked up into her shining eyes. But before he could reply any word, she already stepped back. Admiring the freezing shivers of his body she grinned at him mischievously.

"You're not cold, are you?" Alessia kept mocking his sufferings.

Jurij was now seriously considering to overpower his torturer. But suddenly her hands appeared behind her back, presenting him a fluffy towel.

"You want this?"

Jurij nodded.

"You can have it!" Alessia approved, only to draw back the treasured towel as soon as Jurij had reached for it.

"...after you have earned this towel! And the price of it would be a kiss on the top of my boots!"

Alessia teasingly folded up the furred collar of her uniform-coat as Jurij starred dumb-folded at her. Jurij couldn't believe what was happen to him. He considered to draw a final line here and stop to humiliate himself any longer. As he still didn't started to kneel down at Alessia's foot, Alessia aimed the hose back at his face.

"Once more?"

The prospect of another shower in this cold water crushed down the last bastions of Jurij's resistance.

"No more, please god no more..." he eagerly pleaded and knelt down at her feet.

As soon as his knees had touched the cold ground, Jurij cowardly gazed up at her.

"You better be careful. These boots are made of the most finest calfskin!"

With her arms folded over her breasts Alessia seemed to watch his inner struggles with nothing but sadistic enjoyment.

While Alessia's boots were indeed made of the softest leather, the heels and soles of the boots rested upon a solid platform and the round toecaps seemed to have been reinforced with steel.

A shudder ran down Jurij's spine as he thought about the frightening prospect of gaining a kick from one of them. So he just tightly shut his eyes and forced his head to lower over them. When his lips touched the soft and smooth surface of the boot, he could smell their overpowering fragrance of its leather. These boots must have been brand-new. Maybe Alessia had bought them especially to entice him? He might have lingered his lips on the boot a little too long, as Jurij heard Alessia's mischievous giggling from above.

"Is the sight of my boots making you nervous, Jurij? Maybe it helps if you stop just starring at them and start to show your devotion by kissing them instead?"

Jurij nodded his head, and he could feel his own arousal growing, even though he was cold, his cock was still getting rock hard. His balls on the other hand, almost hurt they were so cold.

But when he lowered his head to place a kiss on their smooth surface, Alessia suddenly retreated her boots.

"Wait – I think, it might be more appropriate for you to beg me for letting you kiss my boots first!"

Jurij's jaw dropped, and once again Alessia's delighted laughter rang out. But then her entire languid posture transformed into blazing, righteous indignation.

"I said beg me, mal'chik! Beg for the honor of your exalted Commandress' attentions!"

Jurij's hammering heart actually started pounding away even louder than before. He remembered himself that his family was in real danger and that he still might need Alessia's help to rescue them. Confronted with the demon that had been unleashed within Alessia, this seemed easier said than done. But of course it was too late to back out now, Alessia would maintain her demanding, regal regard while he couldn't afford to loose any more time.

Jurij felt how his remaining resistance was collapsing while he dropped obediently into a position of shame-faced supplication.

"Please, Alessia. I beg you to take me back as your dedicated boyfriend and allow me to kiss your boots."

Keeping his eyes properly down, Jurij listened for Alessia's reaction with bated breath. He was literally weak in the knees here and as before a hot twinge of fear only enriched his excitement.

"Sweet!" Alessia drew out the silence an excruciating length, then spoke in a slow, musing tone. "But didn't I hear you call me 'Commandress' before? And swear to serve, worship, obey and adore me throughout all eternity? I want to hear all that again."

Wholly caught up now, Jurij obeyed Alessia impeccably, forgetting his hallowed surroundings, his physically and emotionally exhausted state, banishing everything he'd seen and done and endured over the last few days.

"As my Commandress I'll place my fate into your hands. Please use my humble flesh and soul to your heart's delight. I vow to devote all my skills and knowledge to satisfy your voracious needs."

"Well said, my old, new boyfriend! Here's my boot for you to worship!"

Jurij has never kissed anything with more devotion. Later he would try to put the past into some kind of rational perspective that would somehow encompass the his recent weak acts – or even the loss of his freedom and relatives. But for now he was just going to go with the flow, allowing his amazingly strong and vital ex-girlfriend to take control and wring every last bit of ecstasy possible out of his sore, conflicted mind and body. Memories of grief, bloodshed and horror, along with guilt, regret and tortured introspection would have to wait until later.