Unwelcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bet you're sorry you invited me for coffee now Frieda, and I'm sorry I'm keeping you from more important things."

"Not at all. I'm an herbalist and I sell unique and hard to find herbs and other items on line, and of course the average items and accessories as well. It isn't a way to get rich, but I do well and I love my work."

"You are very fortunate."

"Indeed I am, and my husband is very tolerant of my idiosyncrasies."

"I'm sure he's aware of just how fortunate he is to have you in his life."

"You are so kind, thank you Ben. Is there a chance I could persuade you into allowing me to see your new home when it's ready? I can imagine all sorts of wonderful things that you'll have come up with."

"Of course Frieda, we'd love to show it to you."

She handed me her card and I watched those pretty eyes again as she smiled and released my hand as she said, "I'll release you from my grasp then, and thank you for being so giving and sweet."

"I'm glad that I've met you Frieda, and I'm eager for you to meet Jenny."

"I love that name." We got up and shared a friendly embrace, one more sweet smile from her and then I had to work to remember what the hell I was in the store to get.

When I got home, I told Jenny about Frieda Mason and how she was one moment a little dowdy and frazzled looking, and the next very charming and alluring, and Jenny looked at me like maybe I shouldn't be allowed outside unless I wore a helmet. But then she smiled and simply said, "I'd like to meet her."

"Then I'll set something up for us."

Two days later we were at the Black Eyed Pea Restaurant having dinner with Frieda, and I watched as Jenny and Frieda got to know each other. "Frieda," Jenny said, "I have to agree with Ben, you do have such amazing eyes."

There went Frieda's hand across the table and captured Jenny's hand before she said, "That's high praise from someone as attractive and charming as you are."

Jenny was her prisoner, was how I saw it as Jenny said, "Ben went on about how nice you are and how overwhelmed he is by your eyes, voice and your lips."

"Your handsome husband is so generous with his praise, but he's never tasted my lips, so he can only guess."

Jenny simply smiled and covered Frieda's hand with her right hand as she replied, "That's very true, but they are so very perfectly shaped."

"I'm so glad we've had a chance to meet. I can't wait to tell Ezra, my sweet husband about you two."

"Too bad he couldn't join us this evening."

"This is his poker night. Twice a month it's poker until the small hours of the morning."

I verbally wedged myself into their conversation saying, "I'll bet he doesn't do that without your blessings though."

She kept her eyes on Jenny as she smiled and simply said, "Well that is true."

We weren't even in our car after leaving the restaurant when Jenny told me, "I see what you mean about her eyes. They are so stunning and clear and haunting."

"I know."

Chapter Sixty

Construction was well underway with Danner Construction, but Collin was seeing to our new bar. It would be much like the first one, but looking less like barn siding. I'd also found Parmiter Company to make the mannequins, because they could make them look pretty life like and with better articulating joints for improved posing. I had some great plans for them. This would be our last barn loft so we were determined to go as crazy as we could afford to go.

We were staying in touch with all of our friends, and had recently sent out a progress note accompanied by a picture of the new roughed in barn standing guard over our house. As soon as the roof was done they would tear the roof off of the house and start the interior of the barn. The closer our new home got to completion, the smaller our condo was feeling.

We had told Ted and Dee about Frieda, they couldn't wait to meet her, so they joined the four of us at the Black Eyed Pea.

Jenny and I couldn't have been more surprised by Ezra. He was cordial and smooth, but very conventional and ordinary. We were sure that he'd have to be anything but ordinary. They just didn't seem like a good match, but it was obvious that they cared for each other very much. At one point, he even took Frieda's hand in response to something that had been said, and smiling at her he said, "My Frieda takes very good care of me," and he put solid emphasis on very.

When Jenny told them how well our house was progressing, Frieda focused on Jenny again and they shared dancing eyes as Jenny shared more details with her.

Then Dee asked Frieda about her online business, and Dee succumbed to Frieda's eyes as she gave Dee some brief details and then said, "Like it says in my online ad, I specialize in lotions, potions, beverages and brews."

Ted, Jenny and I watched Dee as she looked into Frieda's eyes and asked her, "What do you mean potions and brews and so forth?"

Frieda's smile and buttery voice enveloped Dee as she said, "Oh you know, mint tea, or sassafras tea, are two that you might recognize, and of course other blends of ingredients for different brews. Many of those have a unique flavor and takes an acquired taste to enjoy them. The lotions I sell as a kit of ingredients that the customer puts together. I could go on, but that gives you an idea. Many claims about the benefits of this or that ingredient are over sold, but I do believe that certain combinations can achieve good results for many people. I never promise results though because there are just too many variables that are beyond my control. I spend a part of each day just responding to emails from customers with questions or concerns. It's that interaction that I so enjoy. I especially love to hear details when someone sends me glowing descriptions of how well their purchase worked for them. My sweet Ezra does the packaging and shipping for me," and she finally broke her gaze and looked at her husband and smiled.

I watched Dee and it was like it was only then that she took a breath before she looked over at us and as Frieda released Dee's hand, Dee leaned back and grabbed her after dinner drink.

I managed to talk to Ezra a little, but I had to force myself to focus on him rather than the interaction between Jenny, Dee and Frieda. But then Ezra seemed to enjoy doing the same thing, so I was free to enjoy myself most of the time.

When we left the restaurant that night after dinner, all talk focused on Frieda, and especially Ted who said, "Holy crap, that woman's eyes and...well hell, all of her. Her lips had a perfect modest bow shape and looked so soft and inviting."

Dee looked at Ted and said, "Hon, take a deep breath before you come unglued."

"Well you certainly were captivated by her too."

"I can't deny that. What an interesting woman." Then looking toward Jenny and me she added, "Every bit as interesting as you told us she was, and maybe more. She's fascinating, and what a curious business she has created. Talk about a niche market. Good for her is all I can say."

Jenny smiled and said, "They will be invited to our first party."

"Great," Ted said and then asked, "And when will that be?"

"Two to three months from now."

"We can't wait."

"Oh, and since nephew Rob graduates from college this year, we're inviting him, and of course we'll give him ample warning of what he might see. Of course he's probably seen more over the last four years than we have."

"Maybe, but he hasn't experienced the likes of Frieda I'm betting."

"Oh," Jenny said and smiled. "That might be a lot of fun to observe."

We were still in great spirits as we drove home, and when my phone rang I handed it to Jenny and she answered it. "Hi, this is Jenny and Ben, and the phone is on speaker."

"It's Pam. You won't believe this, but the house and barn are gone. Somebody set them both on fire just before daylight. We just got here from Knoxville and it's awful."

"But why?"

"I guess we were unwelcome by at least some people."

"I thought all of that was past."

"We did too. The sprinkler system helped the house a lot, but not enough to make it worthwhile to rebuild, and the barn is mostly gone, so we're done with this place. We'll find someplace else to buy and start over."

"That's awful, so no news from the police or fire department."

"Nothing at this point anyway. There's nothing more that anybody can hurt now. We'll have the mess cleaned up and sell the land if we can. If not we'll just pay the taxes on unimproved farmland."

"Pam, it's Ben. I'm sorry for your and Corey's loss."

"I cried when I saw the barn. I loved being out there and to share it with friends. I was furious, and I cried and then I was furious again. I hate whoever did this."

"And arson is such a tough crime to solve."

"I know. But that's their problem now. I won't keep you, but we knew you would want to know."

"Thanks for thinking of us Pam, and we'll be in touch. We'd like to get together with you and Corey one of these days when things settle down."

"You two take care," and a second later Jenny closed the phone and looked over at me. "That makes me about half sick Ben."

"Me too, damn it. I just don't buy the 'fear of an evil presence' excuse. That was arson for arson sake. There was no hatred or fear involved, just a thrill for somebody. Somebody who almost certainly was there to watch the fire that they had created. What an incredibly sick thing to do, and what a waste. Damn I'm glad we're no longer connected to the farm."

Chapter Sixty One

Ted had driven, and as I got out of the car, Dee joined me after closing the rear door and slipped her arm around me. "Ben honey, you are about the luckiest man I've ever known or heard of. You had time with Ellie, and now you have Jenny. On top of that you got to enjoy that farm, or rather that barn loft, and then sold it for a very big profit. And look now. You're away from there and it gets burned to the ground. Damn, I want to walk in your shadow just to see if some of that good luck will rub off on me."

I stopped and quickly pulled her into my arms and kissed her firmly and our kiss exploded. When we finally came up for air, I whispered to her, "Honey, if you stay close to me too long, you won't have time to think about luck and what you'll feel will be me undressing you, not luck rubbing off of me."

"Oh god, why do you get to me so?" I kissed her and then noticed that as we went inside, Jenny was leaning into Ted and they had their arms around each other as they whispered back and forth. As soon as we were in the living room, Jenny and Ted fell into another embrace as she whispered something to him, and then I saw her reach between his legs and cup his cock and balls. As she stared into his eyes she said in a soft sexy voice so Dee and I could hear, "I was just reminding Ted of how I drew all over him at the farm and managed to handle his goodies."

Dee smiled at me and added, "I remember all of that very clearly, and I had sweet Ben all to myself for a short time," and she reached between my legs. She didn't whisper as she said, "Oh honey, you are so hard, is that because of me?"

"Dee honey, it is because of you, and it's for you."

She looked at me for a long second before she quickly looked over at Jenny who was busy with Ted, so Dee turned back to me and unfastened my belt. "If what I found is mine, then I get to uncover it." I just smiled and reached for her top and helped her out of that before my slacks dropped to the floor. A minute later we were both naked, and Jenny and Ted had disappeared leaving articles of clothing in a trail toward the bedroom.

"I guess you and I get the guest room."

"Ben, I don't care if we use the grass in the backyard." As soon as we were on the bed, we were all over each other as we kissed and explored each other. "Ben honey, I want this to last. You and I have been building up to this for so long."

We did our best to go slowly and savor the moment, but minutes later she urge me over her and then guided my cock into her. Then once again we paused and kissed before she whispered, "I can't believe this Ben, your cock is buried in me. This is just so unbelievable and awesome. Go slow baby, so I can feel every inch of you slip in and out of me. Oh fuck yes, just like that. I wish I had pictures of us making love," and she pulled me down so we could kiss again.

I slowly pulled back and then as I slowly lowered myself into her again I told her, "We can do that. We'll have Jenny take pictures of us later while I'm deep in you."

"Yes, and while we're kissing and your touching me and teasing me. Then while you eat me and I suck you. I want an album of tonight honey, but right now I need you to pound into me. Make me cum with your big hard cock."

This was a side of Dee that I had never seen or heard about, and it surprised me a little to hear her talk like that, but I loved it.

If, or rather when, she and I made love again, I'd certainly have better control, but the intensity of our first time after teasing each other for so long was too much for both of us. She came quickly and I did a minute later, but that newness also guaranteed that I'd be hard again very soon.

"Oops honey, your spunk is slipping out of me and I'm making a big wet spot on the bed."

"It's washable. Damn I want you again and again. We have to do this again one day soon."

"Do we have to stop now?"

"Oh no, I'm not stopping until I'm used up. I'm just looking ahead and letting you know."

"I'll be ready for you whenever lover." We continued to explore each other, kiss and talk in near whispers. We loved each other and had since before she and Ted got married, but we didn't talk about love. We talked about everything that related to lovemaking and sex, including the wild Halloween party at the farm until I was hard again, and then she told me to lie on my back so she could ride my cock. Again we enjoyed each other, but the rush for climax was past so she rode me and talked dirty to me. "Ben, I want you to take me from behind the next time and play with my ass. Oh god, this is so fucking good baby," and she increased her pace.

As she increased her pace, I reached for her breasts and told her, "I really wish it would have been you that was in the bathroom with me so we could watch the others while we made love."

"That would be so awesome," and she closed her eyes for a second and then arched her back slightly and groaned as a second orgasm raced through her.

She dropped down next to me and we lay in each other's arms. We continued to talk, smile and even laugh until Ted and Jenny appeared in the doorway. "You two still at it?" Ted asked.

"We're used up honey," Dee answered, and then added, "We're just teasing each other in preparation of the next time."

"Oh is that right," and Jenny jumped onto the bed then and dropped onto me and kissed me. She smiled at Dee and asked her, "You two enjoy yourselves?"

"No, we enjoyed each other so much and that's why we're laying the groundwork for the next time. I plan to screw your husband again in the not too distant future."

"Wait," I said and pushed Jenny to the side. "We want you to get the camera and take pictures of us screwing."

"Now? I thought you two were used up."

"I'll bet we have enough to pose for the camera in a few positions."

"Listen to that," Ted said. "In several positions no less. I have to see this. Then if you can do it so can I, and you can get pictures of Jenny and me together again."

"I like that idea," Jenny said, and we watched her naked ass bounce out of the bedroom and disappear.

While Jenny was gone, Ted watched Dee suck and pump my cock until I was hard again, and as soon as Jenny reappeared I positioned myself over Dee. "Now don't get impatient, I have to turn the camera on." Ted stood close to Jenny as she took a picture of us as my cock touched Dee's lips, and after that, I didn't pay a lot of attention to what pictures they were getting. I moved slowly and followed directions if they wanted a different position, but everything I had left was focused on Dee and pleasing her. I had nothing left to give but a hard cock, and that had to be in almost slow motion. Dee even got her wish when I slid into her from behind while I fingered her brown rosebud. "Oh yes Ben, oh fuck me baby." Hearing her urge me on helped me enough to pick it up and pound into her, but only for a minute. I had to stop. I just didn't have it in me to take her to a third orgasm. Most women I'd ever been with were good with one or maybe two at the most. I dropped onto the bed and Ted took my place before Dee could move. "Oh shit, yes, Ted honey, god this is too...oh damn," and she jumped into a small third climax while Jenny did her best to watch and still take pictures.

After resting for a few minutes, Ted and Jenny got onto the bed and Dee and I watched them and Dee took pictures while I rested and watched my wife get a slow teasing screwing. I had to admit, Ted had slightly better staying power than I did.

They posed more than anything else, but Ted managed to stay hard enough to make it through the several pictures and then I slid into my very wet and cum slickened wife and more pictures were taken. We ended up with me on Jenny and we kissed and whispered loving words back and forth before she said, "I can't believe that I've just had two cocks in me in the same night. Within the same...well ten minutes or whatever." Then she looked over at Dee and Ted and said, "Damn this was awesome. I just wish we weren't so used up."

But we were, so it wasn't long before we resting in the living room and talked, but before long Ted and Dee dressed and left. Jenny lay across my legs and looking up at me she said, "I still can't believe what the four of us just did. And I had you and Ted almost at the same time. I never in my life thought I'd do anything as wild as what we just did. I don't even know what started everything. One minute I'm teasing Ted, and it seemed like a minute later I was on my back and he was inside of me. It still doesn't even seem real."

"I agree. It was awesome, too fast and so freaking unreal. I loved every minute of it."

"I did too, and that almost shocks me. I wasn't even sure that I could go through with it, but then I couldn't stop. It's going to take me days to get all of this through my head." We talked about what we had shared for a few days, but neither of us experienced any angst from sharing partners.

Chapter Sixty Two

We were out at the house watching them rip the roof off of our house, and that happened in a surprisingly short span of time. Then Jenny said, "You know Ben, I can sort of visualize what we'll have now."

"Me too. I'm going to love it, but I'm sure not everybody will share our enthusiasm over this design."

"That's okay. I love how we'll be able to access the loft from the new foyer. If we have a party, there will be no reason for guests to traipse through the house."

"It's going to be pretty awesome."

Jenny turned in her car seat, and looking at me she asked, "Did you get the impression...a feeling that Frieda was coming on to me that night in the restaurant?"

"I couldn't decide. I'm surprised you haven't brought that up before now."

"I've been thinking about it a lot, but I just can't decide. I didn't really get that feeling, and yet the way she looked at me I had to wonder. In one way, I felt like she was invading my body, but in another I welcomed her in. That doesn't even make sense, but I can't describe it. I felt waves of desire, and the next instant I didn't."

"She did much the same with Dee, don't you think?"

"Dee said so, but she doesn't know what to make of that either. Frieda is a neat woman, but I can't figure her out. It's funny how she went to the trouble of approaching you that day in the supermarket like you were a celebrity, and she seems so interested in what the farm was like and what we're building now."

1...2223242526...28