Unwelcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With doubles of scotch in hand, we got comfortable next to each other on the couch. We needed to settle down and then try to get some sleep before we went to work Monday morning. Jenny reached up and kissed my cheek and then tasted her drink, but before I could even form a thought, she almost spilled her drink as she sat forward and said, "Oh my god."

"Damn, don't scare me like that, what's wrong?"

"The...the door. I mean Frieda and...you know that silliness with the stuff on the threshold. Her spell to keep us safe," she managed to finally spit out.

"Well damn. No, that has to be pure coincidence because neither of us believes in that drivel."

"Well I don't, but that's spooky. Okay, I think it was coincidence too, but god, what a curious and almost impossible series of events."

"No kidding. Well if nothing else, we can thank Frieda and make a deal of it to make her feel good."

"Let's just mention it and not make a big deal out of it or she may lay all kinds of enchantments on us, and everybody will be convinced we're into witchcraft too."

"Good point."

"Just think. If that guy was up to something that involved us, we're lucky the officer was there to see the driver blow that stop sign. Then we were lucky when the guy hit the curb, and again when he drove over our rocks. Then a third time when the car veered to the left. That's a whole lot of luck to use up in one quick incident."

"I'd rather not think of it like that because it starts to get a little spooky."

Our front yard would be a mess until the landscapers could get there to repair the damages, and with the party just days away, I put that whole issue out of my mind. I didn't want landscaping equipment all over the place if they didn't happen to have it done before Saturday night.

Friday night Jenny told me somebody was in our driveway, so I went to the front door. A man was standing there looking at the mess in my yard until he heard me open the door. "I'm Detective Treat from the arson unit."

"I'm Ben Whitehead, how can I help? From the...oh."

"Do you know Frank Petty?"

"Sure, he's in the office next to me."

"What can you tell me about him?"

"Nice enough guy in a quiet sort of way. Good at his job. A little too religious for me, but that's his thing. But where does he fit into this mess?"

"Mr. Whitehead, it was he that crashed in your front yard."

"You can't be right. He's a damn executive, not some crazy head case. He has his family and..."

"There's no doubt Mr. Whitehead. He's not doing well at all, but he's still alive and he talked to us for several minutes. You're certain that looking back on this, you don't remember anything he might have said? A statement of displeasure for example?"

"None. But what's...none of this makes sense."

"You owned property in Sparta as I understand it."

"That's right but..."

"And you talked to Mr. Petty about a party you had there?"

"Well not a lot, because that party went a little crazy and I knew he wouldn't want to hear the details."

"Apparently he heard enough, or perhaps he assumed things." Then the detective looked at the house and continued with, "And you've done some extensive work here and are planning another party?"

"Yes, but again I don't understand."

"Getting back to the Sparta property..."

"Oh shit, was he the one that set that fire?"

"Yes, and he surprised us with that bit of news, and of course he was planning to do the same here."

"But...while Jenny and I were home?"

"He figured you and your wife could escape in time to save yourselves."

"So those gas cans in the trunk of his car..."

"A total of five gallons of gas. Nothing fancy at all. Pour the gas, light it and get out of here. He saw you as Satan in the flesh, and even though you sold it, he knew the new owners were as evil as you. He saw the Sparta property as your handiwork and he saw that place and this house as homes of the living devil.

"But he never said a thing to me."

"I don't think Mr. Petty was good at confrontation. His belief that you were evil chewed on him until he lost touch with reality."

"Will he live detective?"

"You'd have to ask the experts, but it's my feeling that he will not. As I understand it, his condition is getting worse by the hour." Then handing me his card he said, "If you think of anything that he might have said, give me a call."

"I'll do that."

Chapter Sixty Six

Ted, Dee and Rob arrived early Saturday to see if they could help in some way, but we were as ready for the guests as we could get. We talked about the arson attempt and about Frank Petty, and then put that behind us. While at the bar, Rob asked me, "Uncle Ben, how many are you expecting?"

"Do me a favor, and just for tonight don't call me uncle."

"Because...oh, okay, sure."

"Anyway, we have twenty coming for sure, but we think we may end up with thirty or more."

"Wow, that's a big group."

"That it is. So did you tell my sister that you'd be coming to my party and that it might get pretty wild?"

"I told Dad, but he thought it would be a good idea not to tell Mom."

"Probably smart. You can decide if or how much to tell her later. Just remember, you're on your own."

"Hey, as of about ten days ago, I'm a college grad now and I've been to my share of parties."

"I keep forgetting that. I should have consulted you for party ideas."

"Looks to me like you and Jenny don't need any help."

The guests seemed to arrive as a large group, starting with Vicky and Jack. Our very large loft soon didn't feel all that large, and the bar with the twelve stools around it was soon full, and people were helping themselves to drinks. The party was under way. Frieda arrived toward the end of the main influx of guests, and she came up the stairs toting an old and sturdy looking trunk large enough make her struggle. I reached her just after she hit the top step, and she told me to just put it along the wall someplace. I was afraid to even guess what might be in there, but she opened it and retrieved her overly large purse, closed the trunk and smiled. "I need a strong drink," and she went straight to the bar and poured herself about two fingers of whisky with just a splash of water added. Our friend and enchantress was an experienced drinker it seemed.

Just as it was at my first party, everybody was checking out the loft, and squeals and laughter would ring out as discoveries were made. Fingers pointed up or to here or there, and I lost track of how many times Jenny and I introduced the Green family.

"I want a date with Hooker Green," Roger called out, and that part of the loft laughed. The bathroom was a big hit again and I managed to hit the button several times and make the lounge window become transparent. On it went and the party seemed to be feeding on itself without the help of games. Every guest was smiling, talking and drinking. The new dildo scepter was discovered and again that was the source of ribald humor and tacky jokes.

Then to Jenny's and my surprise, Frieda climbed onto a barstool and stood on the bar with her purse next to her. "Hey everybody," she called out and she got everybody's attention immediately. "I've mixed a pitcher of drink and I'd like each and every one of you to come get a small sample for two reasons. One is it's a new recipe and I want to see what you think of it before I try it on my friends. Several guests laughed, but then she said, "Also, I want to propose a toast, so come get a glass."

Jenny moved closer to me and shrugged her shoulders before she said, "She pulled those little disposable cups out of her purse, and I don't know when she mixed her concoction."

"I don't know either. I have a feeling this could be very interesting."

"I'm trying to decide if I should be afraid."

"Have you noticed that the partiers aren't as quick to get wild and crazy?"

"I did, but it's starting to warm up."

"First the toast," Frieda said, and held her glass out and up. "To Ben and Jenny for bringing us into their lives and sharing their love for fun and excitement, to say nothing of this grand party venue. To you Ben and Jenny," and everybody emptied their glasses and then applauded.

Frieda was smiling as she continued with, "Okay, how many of you would enjoy this drink again someday?" She looked around and held her smile as she said, "Great, most of you at least found it fit for another toast. Now, one more ritual if you want to call it that. I think we should look at it as the start of a tradition. Give me a second," and she bent to her purse again and retrieved a small dish, a candle and a zip bag of bits and pieces of unidentifiable matter. Then holding it out from her slightly, she lit the candle and at the same time said, "Spirits of Passion, fill this night. Stay here by this candle light. When candle is out, please take your leave, with thanks for passions on this eve." She carefully bent down and put the candle and plate on the bar and then jumped down. She eased it to the end of the bar close to the back bar mirror and gave it no more notice.

I looked around for a second after her chant or poem, and noticed a few people looking at each other, but they shrugged it off and the festive party spirit continued and Jenny wandered off. Rob came over to me and said, "That was some weird shit."

"She's a little odd, but have you looked into her eyes?"

"I know her eyes are awesome, but I haven't really checked her out."

"Take a minute to introduce yourself and have a chat. You'll find her very sharp and interesting at the very least."

"Where'd she go?"

We looked around until I finally said, "Probably in the bathroom."

"Maybe I should push the button and see if she's in there."

"That's your call graduate."

"Maybe I'll just wait for her."

"Wait, is that her coming out...holy shit, she changed her clothes and check her out, short split skirt and her boobs are all but falling out.

"Oh damn, I have to introduce myself to her like quick before one of the other guys nails her. Well you know what I mean," and he all but ran to her. I saw Dolly and stepped up behind her and slid my arm around her and waited.

She talked to Hank and I waited for a moment before I kissed her cheek. "Hi Hank, and hi sexy Dolly."

She leaned into me and said, "You need to turn your lights brighter handsome."

"Oh no, I'm seeing just fine."

At some point Hank started to talk to Lou, so I pulled Dolly closer to me and she said, "I like this place even more than the other one. Every bit as much tackiness, but more class too. Nice balance."

"I couldn't find your bra and panties when we hung everything on the rafters."

"Now that's a sad situation."

"One I can only hope you'll correct."

"I'll think about that, but I see that as a possibility."

"Where is Stan?"

"He had to leave, but he'll try and get back later."

"You look great. Sexy top," and I looked and examined what little I could see of her breasts.

"Thank you. You even came to my mind as I pulled this out of my closet."

"Very nice, but too many buttons," and my hand went to her blouse. She didn't stop me as she watched my face and I undid one button, and then a second one. I paused and smiled at her and her hands were ready to stop me, but I undid another button as I smiled at her. "Oh, now this is getting better."

"If I don't stop you, you'll take it off."

"You know me so well hon, but perhaps just one more button," and she allowed me that much more.

Then I pulled her blouse back as I stared at her chest and she said, "I can't believe I'm letting you do this."

"I can't believe I can be this fortunate," and I kissed her. "Oh damn, your lips and your sweet voice and now this," and I very lightly drew my fingers over her breasts along the top of her bra.

"Ben, you're going to drive me crazy."

"I told you at the last party that I wanted you."

"You didn't say it quite like that."

"Oh, so you do remember that night then."

"I remember that night very well. I had little to drink and a lot of time to enjoy the party. You were a very busy boy that night."

"I can't deny that. I had a wild night. Nice slacks too by the way."

Her smile grew as she said, "Now Ben, you're not going to take them off of me."

"Okay. Oh, I do have an idea though. Let's go to the bathroom."

She put her hands on my arms and said, "No, we're not going to make love in the bathroom."

"I want to share something with you and I promise I will not make love to you."

"You promise."

"Absolutely. Of course if any of the others notice us going in there together, we'll be teased hot and heavy."

"No doubt about that. Ben, you're up to something hon, but okay show me your stuff," and she looked into my eyes. It wasn't that I was so hot to make love to Dolly, but she certainly had what it took to get my attention and send my thoughts in that direction. I loved to tease and flirt and see what I could get away with, but I also liked her and indeed did desire her.

I was right behind her and closed the bathroom door behind me before I stopped her and turned her around. "Now this is something that I've only been able to imagine," and I pulled her to me and we shared a longer and much more meaningful kiss.

"I told Stan that I might get a little carried away tonight."

"And he said what hon?"

"Be careful and don't get into more than I could handle, both tonight and also later."

"Smart man. I wish he would have phrased it differently, but he's right. The question is, how much can you handle."

"I guess we'll have to find out."

Chapter Sixty Seven

I guided her into the next room and faced her away from the toilet and toward the window as I stepped behind her. "I like to stand here and watch the others," and my arms went around her just under her top and then up close to her bra. "There's Roger with Frieda and they seem to be thoroughly enjoying themselves."

Her hands were back on my thighs as she leaned back slightly and said, "I'd say they're enjoying each other very much."

"I believe you're right, but I'll bet not as much as I'm enjoying being here with you right now."

"I like this too, and that might not be good." I moved my hands up and pushed her bra up as I kissed her neck.

"Oh Ben."

I was paying attention to her neck as I explored her breasts and whispered, "All of those people out there and I wonder how many of them are wondering what you and I are doing right now. I like being with you like this and pretending that all of the others are watching us as I take your blouse and bra off." She didn't move as I undressed her to the waist and then we kissed again as my right hand stayed with her breast.

"It really does feel like they can see our every move. It's so frightening, but it's like a fast roller coaster. It totally frightens me, but...tell me I'm safe Ben."

"You are safe. I want you Dolly, but you know that I will keep my promise."

She turned around and we shared a torrid kiss and she reached between my legs as I told her, "If someday you decide to, that is yours to use Dolly," and she reached for my belt buckle. A couple of minutes later we were both naked and standing in front of the window as we explored each other.

"Ben, I have to stop for a minute. Damn it, I do want you Ben. This is all so unreal. I can't believe this, I'm in here and naked with you. Is this how it was when you were with Anita?"

"Similar, except we were on the floor and I was buried deep in her."

My words hit her and she closed her eyes for a brief second before she said, "And watching your friends."

"Some of the time. Like right now." I put my lips to her ear and whispered, "Look at them as my hands are on your breasts and between your legs. Feel me touch you hon while that guy teases Rose. Look, he has his hand under her blouse while that other woman watches them. He's all over her breasts while I'm all over yours."

"Ben, I like your hardness pushing against me." She turned around and knelt down and said, "I want to look at and feel your cock in my hands. I want us to be able to look at each other later and in the days and weeks to come and remember what it was like being together like this."

I felt her lips wrap around me before she took me deep into her mouth. I didn't want to distract her, but the moment demanded it. "Honey, look at the window."

She turned her head and there stood Ted as he stared into or rather at the window. "Oh god Ben, can he see us?"

"I don't think so. I think he might be trying to test us."

She moved her hand up and down my cock as she said, "You don't think so? This is so...oh god it's exciting. I don't even want it to be, but it is. He's staring at me while I'm naked and taking you by mouth and hand."

"Stand up a second Dolly," and I turned her to face Ted before I reached between her legs. "One day will you tell him that I had my fingers deep inside of you while he was staring?"

She put her hand over mine and said, "Oh god, that feels so good. Don't stop hon. Yes, finger me honey," and I did. She reached back and took my cock in her hand as Ted moved like he was trying to see more, and as she held me tightly in her hand she said, "Oh damn, I'm going to climax. Hold on to me and...oh yes." A moment later she stopped moving and I could feel her body tense. Her head came back to my chest and she moaned very softly as I gently played with her pussy with one hand, and held her at the waist with the other to help support her. It was over in moments for her, but she didn't move. Her chest rose with a deep breath and then fell a couple of times before she turned round and we kissed. She smiled up at me and told me, "Honey, I need a minute, but I owe you a big favor."

"I'll hold that favor for another day love. You can't...you wouldn't believe how great it is just to be in here with you. To feel you naked in my arms. I have one more thing to show you before we get dressed and go out to the sleazy remarks and teasing."

"We'll just pretend that we made passionate love, and we almost did. You'll never know how close we came to that happening hon."

I smiled and moved us to the lounge area and turned her to face the other window. I had her bra and panties dangling from my hand and told her, "Now if someone was to push a button at the bar, this window would instantly become clear."

"No, they wouldn't do that."

"Nobody knows about that button but Ted and Rob, so I think..." and our privacy was gone. For a few very important seconds, we were looking at the loft, and this time some of them were looking back at us. Dolly couldn't even scream or squeal, but her body was instantly tense, and my eyes must have been like saucers. Rob was at the bar with his finger on the button and smiling at us.

"Ben...oh shit," but it was another second before I turned us so I shielded her from their eyes. "I'm going to kill your nephew. I mean it Ben, I'm going to...oh my god, I'm so embarrassed I could faint."

Rob must have released the button because we once again had privacy, so I told her, "It's okay now Dolly, that shit let go of the button."

She looked before she turned around and then threw her arms around me. "Oh god, and we have to go out there."

I held onto her and did my best to settle her down, and then when she finally seemed to have some control back I told her, "I'm going to kill him too, because now all of the guys will be hovering all around you and I won't even be able to get close to you again."

"Ben, be serious, how can I go out there?"

"You go out proudly hon. You look hot. You didn't mean for that to happen, but now all of them know, man or woman, that you have a great body that goes perfectly with your fantastic personality. I'm not making light of this Dolly, but since we can't undo it, let's go out with dignity and jutted jaws to show defiance. We're proud that we could be together for that short time and I'm proud that I could be with you. And you my love should go out with straight back like royalty. Yes, that's it, we'll go straight to the throne and I'll kneel at your feet."