Upwardly Mobile Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh, thanks," she stammered, "yours too."

Minnie smiled and adjusted her ample boobs, almost losing her top. "Glad you noticed," she replied, flirtatiously.

Marcus stood up. He was wearing a white speedo which could barely contain the enormous cock that bulged visibly inside it. He kissed his wife, then dove into the pool. He glided through the water to surface on the far side and pull himself up onto the rocks, under a cascading wall of water. A water slide snaked down the rocks behind him to dump into the pool off to the left. To the right, the rocks opened, forming an open arch, with a wall of water falling in front of it. To the right of the waterfall was the swim-up bar, with several submerged, concrete barstools. The right one-third of the pool was in the partial shade of the pergola, while the left two-thirds was basking in the hot Texas sun.

Rose stared across the pool at Marcus, who was reclining on the edge of the pool. The water, from the rocky cascade, splashed erotically over his body, making it glisten, dark and wet, rippling with muscles. She bit her bottom lip, a clear indication she was getting turned on. Her nipples poked hard against her tiny bikini top.

"Everybody have drinks?" Gloria asked, and raising a large dirty martini, "A toast to new friends and old. May today be the beginning of many great adventures to come."

She lingered on the word come, then giggled. Bob felt a tingle but tried to ignore it.

Everyone raised their glasses shouting, "Cheers!"

Minnie called to her husband, "Hey Marcus! Raise your beer we're doing cheers!"

Marcus slipped into the water and waded over to the swim-up bar to grab a fresh beer out of the mini-fridge. He popped open a new Miller Lite and raised it, shouting back, "Cheers Y'all!"

Everyone raised their glasses again and shouted back to him.

Gloria moved to stand, and Bob offered her his hand. She took it and swung her long, shapely dancer's legs over the side of the recliner to stand in her spiked heels. She was tall, to begin with, but the heels brought her up to at least six feet. She smiled demurely and held his hand longer than appropriate. Bob didn't pull away. After all, she was the wife of his boss, and this was their home.

She giggled again, then took her hand back. "Well, I don't know about y'all," she began, looking around, "But it's too hot out here. I'm going to head up to the spa."

Bob looked confused and said, "But, won't that just make it even hotter."

She smiled with a look on her face that seemed to say "Oh, you poor, ignorant child," but she simply replied, "No honey, during the summer we keep the water cool, so it's refreshing. We only get hot when we want to."

He nodded then looked at his wife, who shrugged, with a hint of a smile. They followed her. Shawn, Corrinne, and Minnie all picked up their drinks to tag along as well. Gloria walked towards the bar but turned left before she got there, going up a narrow stone staircase built into the rocks which he hadn't noticed on the walk over.

They climbed the stairs to a platform above the bar with a beautiful resort-style spa in the center. The built-in spa was textured like the pool to resemble natural stone, not the typical whitewash you see in most pools. The effect gave the whole area a very natural, tropical look. The abundance of palms, palmettos and tropical plants only added to the atmosphere. There was a fountain in the center, shooting up a column of water which created a fine, cooling mist and a relaxing splashing sound.

There were niches cut into each of the four corners with formed seats for two people in each one. Each seat had jets positioned to massage its occupant. Carved benches curved inwardly between each niche, making the spa resemble the shape of a four-leafed clover. Rose and Bob sat in one corner, leaning back against the built-in cushions, feeling the powerful jets start to work on their bodies. Gloria sat over to their right, by herself, in the shade. Minnie sat in the far corner, also in the shade, by herself. Corrinne and Shawn sat in the remaining corner, in the sunlight, with Corrinne on his lap.

They all relaxed in the spa, talking for a while before Jerry appeared up the stairs carrying a tray of drinks. He had a full pitcher of Mai Tais, a couple of beers and a dirty martini for Gloria. He made sure everyone had a fresh beverage, then settled in next to his wife, with his arm over her shoulder, and sipped on his own Mai Tai.

Marcus arrived last, coming up the steps to stand right next to Rose. He stood, flexing, as water ran down his rippled, black skin. She glanced up at him, and her eyes went straight to his crotch, locking on and staring intently. Her mouth opened slightly, and her eyes opened wide. The water made the white cloth of his swimsuit almost transparent. You could see the dark shape of his cock through it quite clearly: the thick shaft, bulging head, and fat balls. His flaccid cock was bigger than Bob's when fully erect.

Marcus looked over to Jerry, asking, "Got a spare Miller over there?"

"Sure, here ya go" he replied, tossing Marcus a plastic, long-neck bottle of beer. The throw was off its mark, but Marcus reached out and caught it, showing off just a little of his old wide receiver talents. He waded across to Minnie, as he twisted the top off and took a long sip. He sat down next to his wife and slid beneath the water, letting out a long sigh as he emerged and settled back comfortably.

"Man," he said, while wiping the water from his face, "You sure know how to live, Jerry. This place is awesome!"

Rose perked up and responded, "Yeah, it's like being on vacation at a resort. Thank you so much for inviting us."

"Our own private hedonism," Shawn muttered to Corrinne quietly, but both Bob and Rose heard him.

Jerry looked magnanimous and grinned broadly,

"Thanks, Marcus glad you guys could make it," he said, then turned to Bob and Rose. "And the Carters too. We want you all to get the full feel of what the Adrenaline family is all about. You guys play your cards right and in a couple of years, who knows where you'll be, where we'll all be, together."

Rose leaned against her husband, hugging him, with a proud smile on her face. She lifted her face to him and kissed him, letting her lips linger long. She leaned against him and rubbed her hand slowly up his thigh.

Bob put his arm around her, and slid his hand down her side, to reach around and gently cup her left breast, under the water where nobody could see it. She breathed in deeply, then cuddled closer to him, pushing her chest into his hand. He felt her nipple harden against his palm. He teased it lightly with his index finger, through the fabric of her bikini. She let out a little moan, coughing to hide it, and pushed her tit harder against his hand.

A few minutes later, Gloria stood up, switched off the fountain, and waded out to stand, hip deep, in the center of the spa. When she had everyone's attention, she started speaking.

"So," she announced, a coy grin on her face, "the kids are all off on their own little adventure and way out in the middle of the lake. They won't be back until after dark. So, it'll just be us grown-ups until then." She spun around, with her arms waving as if she were dancing.

"So, ladies," she continued, "I think we should all get comfy."

She called all the ladies to join her in the center of the spa. Corrinne jumped up first, giggling. Shawn swatted her ass playfully, and she snickered more. Rose looked at Bob. He raised his eyebrows and shook his head, having no idea what Gloria intended. Rose picked up her drink, assuming it was another toast, and stood, a little nervously. She had one arm across her body below her breasts and waded out to stand next to Gloria. Minnie was the last to join them, doing a little bootie shake in front of Marcus' fac as she got up.

"Ok, girls," Gloria said, doing a little stripper style shimmy, "our Adrenaline husbands work very hard," she stressed the word "hard," with a playful wink, "to provide us with this great place to play."

Gloria blew Jerry a kiss, then continued, "I think they deserve a little reward. Let's give them a little show."

She reached up untied her bikini top and let it drop, revealing her large, round, fake cans. Her nipples stood out from her thick, dark areolas, fully erect and puffy. She shimmied again, shaking her boobs back and forth. Rose turned a bright shade of red, and her eyes opened wide, in shock.

Immediately, Corrinne let out a little whoop and pulled her bikini top off, without hesitation, and threw it at her husband's face. She shook her boobs as well, proudly, jiggling and giggling the whole time.

Bob was stunned, but also immediately felt a stirring in his board shorts. Rose stood motionless, but her eyes darted back and forth between Gloria and Corrinne. She was struggling with what to do when Minnie spoke.

"Oh, shit," she said, and all eyes turned to her, "Slight problem. Y'all girls are wearing bikinis. I got on a one-piece."

Jerry leaned forward a big grin on his face. "Well, that's not a problem," he responded, chuckling. "Take it all off."

Minnie looked back at Marcus who agreed with Jerry, "Yeah baby, take it all off."

She leveled her gaze at him and said, "Oh, is that how it is?"

He laughed and said, "Yeah, that's how it is."

She joined the other ladies, "Well alright then." She reached up and untied the top of her bikini, and the two long strips of cloth fell into the pool. She pulled them down and stepped out of the bottoms, the water concealing her ass and pussy. Only a blurry view her lower body was visible through the bubbling water, but her upper portion was hot as hell. Bob felt his cock getting harder.

Suddenly, Rose realized all eyes were on her. She stood there like a deer in headlights, let out a slight whimper, then looked at Bob over her shoulders, with a look that screamed, "What should I do?".

Bob only smiled and shrugged. She sighed, then in one motion pulled her bikini top over her head and threw it in Bob's face, as Corrinne had done. Then she raised her arms and shimmied back and forth making her titties shake, turning and letting each of the men get a good look. She felt excited, invigorated and turned on.

Gloria let out a cheer, and everyone started laughing. The girls returned to their seats, but this time Rose sat on her husband's lap, her boobs wholly out of the water. She wanted everyone to see them. She met Bob's gaze, and blushed slightly, her breathing a little rapid and her nipples rock hard. He could tell she was turned on and kissed her hard, then slowly worked his way along her cheek to her ear, whispering, "Mmmmm, that's fucking hot. It looks like you liked doing it."

She just replied, "Mmmm-hmmm," then kissed him passionately.

The party continued, with everyone making small talk, with three or four simultaneous conversations going on. Rose was talking with Gloria about their collective kids, sharing names and ages. Between the two couples, they had eight kids.

Jerry had started talking about work, planning some strategies to land a few major accounts. He had come over to sit on the edge of the spa, constantly admiring Rose's tits. Shawn came over and sat next to Jerry, also staring at Rose as they talked shop.

Corrinne had moved over by Marcus and Minnie, and they were engaged in an active conversation the evoked a lot of laughter and a few "You go girls" from Minnie.

Rose was on still on Bob's lap, when Gloria slid over on the bench, sitting next to her, admiring her exposed breasts. Bob was talking with the guys, but not paying attention. He nodded periodically and threw out a "that sounds cool" or "yeah, sure" here and there. His right hand was rubbing Rose's back. He moved it around to scratch the side of her boob lightly. She breathed in deeply, pushing her tits forward.

Gloria's saw what he did, and she smiled. Rose didn't stop him, knowing that Gloria could see Bob's hand. He rubbed her tit more firmly, and his fingers moved all the way around front to stroke her nipple. That proved to be too much, and she pulled away slightly, rotating her chest a just enough to draw the nipple out of his grip.

He waited a few minutes then did it again. She reacted the same way, rotating the nipple out of his reach. Gloria slid closer and leaned in to talk with Rose, standing enough to let her boobs float up out of the water. They were within arm's reach of Bob. Both he and Rose noticed how hard her nipples had become.

Again, he moved his hand around and tried to rub Rose's nipple. She breathed in sharply, hesitating for a moment, then started to pull away. At the same moment, Gloria put her hand on Rose's knee and whispered, "Honey, I think you need to relax."

Gloria moved even closer, standing with one leg between Rose's so that she was straddling her thigh. She held her martini up to Rose, offering her a sip. Rose leaned forward, timidly, and opened her lips. Gloria gently rubbed the edge of her glass against them and tilted it, pouring a bit of the stiff drink into Rose's mouth.

Rose felt an erotic thrill tingle through her body and involuntarily moaned. It wasn't clear if it was because of the fingers massaging her nipple, the taste of the drink or the feel of Gloria rubbing her crotch on Rose's thigh as she straddled it. Bob heard her moan and his cock was hard as a rock under her ass.

Marcus stood up waded to the steps, passing right by Rose. Her shyness overcame her, and she slid off Bob's lap, submerging her boobs. Gloria shifted to sit next to her.

Marcus stood on the edge of the rocks next to the spa, overlooking the pool. "Hey Jerry," he asked the Adrenaline CEO, "how deep is the pool down there?"

"It's twelve feet at the deepest," he answered, standing to stand next to Marcus, "but don't dive in, just jump off." Jerry stepped close to the edge. "Like this!" he shouted, jumping from the rocky ledge, out over the waterfall and landed with a loud half-thump, half-splash, in the deepest part of the pool.

Marcus laughed then jumped off following his boss. Bob stood, smiling, and climbed out of the spa. He walked over the edge, bent over slightly in an attempt to conceal his erection. Rose shook her head. "You guys are nuts?" He stepped back and kissed her, saying, "Not nuts baby, just a guy."

He stepped off the edge and plummeted down, hitting the water in a cannonball, making a massive splash that covered the other two guys in a wave of water. He came up laughing. A few seconds later, Shawn came spinning down the water slide to land in the pool in the shallow water. He came up sputtering, standing in water that came up to his chest. "Hey, I'm a guy too," he said, proudly, "I just can't swim."

The guys all laughed and started some male-oriented rough-housing in the pool, trying to dunk each other. Jerry got out and grabbed a basketball and pushed a goal over to the side and locked it in place. They spent the next hour being guys and doing guy things. When their third game of pool basketball ended with Shawn getting a bloody nose, Jerry took him inside for an ice pack. Marcus and Bob went back up to the spa, grabbing a round of beers for everyone on the way.

They found Rose and Gloria were over in Gloria's original spot in the shade. Corrine was sitting by Minnie laughing about something. Bob offered Gloria and Rose a beer. Rose accepted one, with a kiss, opened it and took a swig. Gloria took the beer giving him a slightly imperious look and said, "What? No dirty martini?"

Bob was not sure if she was serious or joking. "Oh, sorry," he replied, hesitating, "I can go whip you up one if you would prefer that."

She took the beer and said, "I guess this will do," then added with a wink, "Don't I get a kiss?"

He looked at Rose. She seemed to blush then shrugged. He laughed nervously and leaned closer. Gloria kissed him on the lips, holding it there for at least five seconds, then pulled away. She had a pouting look on her face. "Damn," she said, sounding disappointed.

Bob asked, "What's wrong?"

She sipped the beer and said, "No tongue."

Bob squirted beer out his nose and gagged, coughing and looking at his wife for support. She only looked down, laughing slightly as his discomfort.

After a few minutes, Jerry and Shawn returned. Shawn had some cotton gauze rolled up and pushed into his nose. It looked ridiculous, poking out like an over-sized nasal tampon. They carried a new pitcher of Mai Tais, a bucket of beers and a fresh Dirty Martini.

Jerry gave the martini to his wife, who took it with both hands and sipped it, saying, "My hero. Now give me some tongue." He leaned down, between Rose and Bob, and kissed her passionately for several seconds.

"Now that's a kiss," she said breathlessly and laughed, giving Bob a wink.

Rose and Bob started moving back to their seat, but Gloria cut them off. "What's the fun in that?" she laughed, taking Rose by the hand, "Come with me, honey."

She led Rose over to her seat, where Jerry had already taken his place, Mai Tai in hand. His eyes locked on Rose's bare breasts. "We all need to get to know each other," Gloria explained, gesturing for Rose to sit next to Jerry, " so, spouses can't sit together."

She looked over at the other two couples who had resumed their original seats. "You girls switch seats." Her tone was playful but demanding, and the two ladies moved to do as she said.

Gloria walked over to Bob, took his hand and led him back over to his seat, pushing him down and sat next to him.

"That's better," she said, speaking softly, "So, how do you like working at Adrenaline, Bob?"

He was staring at her large, firm, but obviously augmented breasts. "I love it," he replied, trying to look up, but failing, "It's such a refreshing change. Everybody seems so energetic and invested in the success of the company. Not at all like where I used to work." He could tell she wasn't listening.

"How do you like the house?" she asked.

"It's amazing. It is like Rose said. It's like a resort. You have all of this due to Adrenaline?" Ordinarily, he wouldn't ask people personal questions about money, but the alcohol was loosening him up.

"Every penny of it. Paid cash." She said smiling, "Jerry knows how to make money and Adrenaline is a gold mine. When you make partner, you'll get a share of all the profit. You do that, and you'll be living like this in no time."

He glanced around at the lake, the dock, the house, the pool, "Jeeze," he started, "How much money did Adrenaline make last year?"

She moved a little closer, "I don't know. A lot." She raised up more and turned to face Bob, square on. She cupped her tits and lifted them. "More importantly, how do you like these?"

He blushed and stammered, "Uhh, they're uh, nice." He realized that was not a very good compliment and immediately added, "I mean great."

Gloria sensed his nervousness and smiled reassuringly. She was sitting so that her tits were out of the water, but below the edge of the spa, so Jerry and Rose couldn't see them. Bob was also sitting so low that he could not see Rose well. He could only see the tops of her and Jerry's heads, across the spa. They appeared to be huddled close together, in conversation.

"Do you want to touch them?" she asked, snapping Bob's attention back to her tits. "Go ahead. I know you do."

He looked up at her, "How do you know that?"

"Well," she said, with a slight giggle, pointing to the edge of the rock ledge, "You did say you're a guy."

Bob grinned. "Ahh, yeah," he responded, nodding his head, "that's true."

"And your dick is hard," she added, gripping his cock under the water. Bob sat upright and cast a quick, guilty glance to where his wife was sitting. He saw very little space between Rose's and Jerry's heads.