Upwardly Mobile Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She can't see," Gloria purred, "just relax."

Bob hesitated, and she grabbed his hand, placing it on her boob. He held it still for a second or two, then started squeezing it, kneading the flesh. It was very firm but still pliable. She moaned, and gripped his cock more firmly. Bob was completely blown away by what was happening. He was struggling with feelings of guilt, arousal and shock.

Suddenly, Gloria released his cock, acting as if nothing had ever happened, and sipped on her martini.

"What?" she asked, teasing him.

Bob smiled, "Oh nothing," he said.

She guided the conversation back to small talk, sincerely trying to get to know Bob. They talked about how both couples had met. She confirmed his suspicion; she had in fact been a stripper.

After a few minutes, Rose came over, looking a little flushed. She said she needed to go to the restroom and asked Bob to escort her. He thought something must be bothering her, so he quickly stood and agreed to accompany her. Gloria suggested they use the bathroom in the master suite, as it was the closest, and pointed to the big glass French doors near the center of the pool.

He took Rose's hand, and they went down to the patio then entered the master suite, closing the doors behind them. The bedroom was another gorgeous room. It had a fireplace on one side with a large stone hearth. There was a plush fur rug on the floor in front of it. The furniture was all rustic wood, that looked like it belonged in a ski lodge, and was big, thick and rugged. The bed was an over-sized King, with a big, sturdy four-poster frame. The mattress was extremely thick, which made it look like you needed steps to climb onto it.

On the wall behind the bed was a large painting of Gloria, clearly from her youth. She was naked, cupping her pre-augmentation breasts, with one leg bent at the knee, foot on the floor, giving a partial view of her pussy. Rose let out a "Wow!" and Bob replied, "Yeah, she was hot."

"Not that, silly," Rose said.

Bob turned to see what had captured his wife's attention. She was staring at a black leather and chrome sex swing that hung from the ceiling.

"Oh, wow!" he chimed in, sharing his wife's surprise. They stared at it, never having seen one before, so it took them a few minutes to figure out how it worked.

"Get in it," he teased, turning it towards her.

"No way," she replied, stepping back, "you get in it."

She laughed. Neither of them moved to get in. Instead, their curiosity got the best of them, and they looked around the room more. Against one wall was an antique dressing table with a chair next to it. Arrayed across the top of the table were a collection of various dildos and vibrators of varying size, shape, and color. Bob pointed at them, and Rose stepped closer to inspect them.

"Oh, I have that one!" she exclaimed as she saw a pink rabbit style vibe. "But I don't have that!" she exclaimed as she pointed at the big one on the end of the row. It was made to resemble a giant horse's cock. It had to be at least 18 inches long and thick, and apparently anatomically correct.

"Sheesh!" I had no idea they were so kinky." He saw something on the floor near the fireplace that made him do a double-take. "Holy shit," he said walking over to it, "that's a sybian."

"A what?" Rose asked.

Rose and Bob had what they considered to be a very active and adventurous sex life, but they felt completely out of their depths here. She had never even heard of a sybian. Bob only knew about them from listening to the Howard Stern show a few years ago and doing a little research about them on some porn websites afterward.

"A sybian," he explained, "is like the world's most powerful vibrator. It's more of a sex machine than a regular vibrator. It has an industrial strength engine inside and sounds like a jet turbine revving up. It's like a thousand bucks!"

"A thousand dollars for a vibrator?" she asked in shock.

"Yeah, but I think it is guaranteed to make any woman cum and cum hard."

She looked at her husband with a coy smile on her lips. "I have you for that."

They left the bedroom and moved into the bathroom. It was also breathtaking. It had a large glass enclosed shower with lots of spray jets, two sitting areas, and a built-in submersion tub. In the far end was the water closet, which was big enough for a couple of people, with a commode on one side and a bidet on the other. Most surprising was the Japanese style urinal in the wall. It started about chest level and ran down to the floor where there was an inset bowl area.

Rose peeled her bikini down and sat on the toilet to pee, while Bob drained his bladder into the urinal. He stepped back looking for a handle, and a waterfall of water cascaded down from the top and then swirled in the collecting pool and whisked away all traces of his piss, automatically.

"Wow," he said again.

He started to put his cock back in his board shorts and close the Velcro opening, but Rose stopped his hands and pulled him in front of her. She stroked his cock looking up at him. He was getting hard. "Damn, baby, but we shouldn't do this here."

"Shh," she interrupted, stroking him faster, "something tells me, they won't mind. They don't seem like the prudish types."

He laughed a nervous chuckle and leaned forward to let her take his semi-hard cock into her mouth. She loved to suck on his cock before it gets fully hard, so she can feel it growing, elongating, and thickening in her mouth. Bob just moaned and did not disappoint her, as within seconds his cock was hard as a rock.

She started sucking him, deep and fast. Her arousal was stronger than she had realized, and she wanted his cock badly. She loved to suck cock, and when she got worked up, she would do it very aggressively. Right now, she was sucking him as hard as she had ever done before. Bob stroked her hair, watching her working her mouth on the shaft. Sucking cock only tended to make her fire of lust rage even more. It got her so fucking wet and horny and always made her want to have her pussy pounded hard.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and looked up at him, rubbing the wet head on her cheek and stroking it. "Did you get a good look at Gloria's tits?" she asked.

Bob groaned.

"Did you?" she asked again, more demanding.

"Yes," he whispered, "I did."

"They're so much bigger than mine," she said softly, licking around the head. "Do you like them?"

He didn't answer. She sucked his cock rapidly, pumping the base with her hand as her mouth moved up and down on it. He groaned, again, and she stopped, pulling her mouth off.

"Do you like them?" she asked again, barely licking the tip.

"Yes," He answered suddenly, wanting her to continue, "I do, but I like yours more."

She smiled, "Good answer."

She resumed sucking his cock, faster than before. He was holding her hair in his hands, and he remembered that they had left the bathroom door open. He looked over his shoulder, but both the bathroom and bedroom appeared to be empty.

She sucked harder then again pulled off, slowly stroking his cock against her lips, then licked the pre-cum off the tip. "Did you touch them?"

"What?", He asked surprised, his heart pounding in his chest. Had she seen? He felt panic start to overwhelm him.

"Did you touch them?" she repeated the question, staring into his eyes.

She started sucking him again, eyes locked on his.

"Yes," he let out, part moan, part voice.

In response, she moaned too and sucked him faster.

He was so worked up. He was about to cum, and she sensed it. She pulled her mouth off, leaving it open, tongue extended. She pumped the shaft rapidly, with the head laying on her tongue. His orgasm seemed to be taking longer to arrive, as he struggled mentally with everything that had been happening. She knew he needed an extra little push to send him over the edge.

"Jerry was playing with my tits for a long time, and I loved it."

He suddenly came, shooting the first shot of sperm onto her face, just under her left eye before she clamped her mouth down, sucking fast and hard, as he unloaded the rest of his cum into her mouth. She swallowed as he came, being careful to get every single drop. When he finished, Bob stared at her with a shocked look on his face.

"He did what?" he asked as if he had not understood her.

"Jerry was touching my tits the whole time we were talking." She answered, wiping the cum off her face, then licking her fingers clean.

"You let him?" he asked incredulously.

"Well," she explained, "At first, I was shocked and started to pull away, but I figure he is your boss and I didn't want to upset him. I don't want to ruin your chance of becoming a partner."

"But that doesn't give him a right to fondle my wife!" he said, growing angry.

She chuckled, "Your righteous indignation seems a little out of place," she said staring at him, a smug look on her face.

Bob stared back at her, hardly able to believe what she had told him, feeling anger that his boss had been fondling her.

"What do you mean," he asked harshly.

"You can't be too upset that he was fondling my tits while you were busy fondling his wife's."

He looked at her and replied, "That's different."

She raised her eyebrows smiling at him, "It is? How so?"

"They weren't your tits!" he said firmly. He realized how silly that sounded and sighed. "I get your point" he added.

He leaned down and kissed her, tasting his cum on her lips. She kissed him back, a little breathless, then pulled away, wiping her pussy with toilet paper, and getting up.

"Plus, I figured she was over there with you, and from the way she had been acting, I assumed she was doing something similar with you." She kissed him on the cheek, then added, "I figured nobody would know, so a little touching was ok. I admit I liked it. However, when he touched my pussy, that's when I got uncomfortable and came over to you."

He looked at her in dismay.

"He touched your pussy?" he asked, his voice a tight snarl.

"Yes, but only for a few minutes. I felt it was going too far, so I got up. I told him I needed to pee badly."

"Wait, you let him do it for a few minutes? I thought you meant he tried to touch it and you slapped his hand or something."

She laughed, "No, he slid his other hand up my thigh, while he was playing with my tits. I felt it and thought, oh shit, what do I do. But, I couldn't think of an answer, so I didn't do anything. When his hand went higher, I was going to stop him, but I was confused, so I hesitated. I guess he took my hesitation as approval. Then I felt his hand on my thong, and he started rubbing me."

Rose blushed, "What was I supposed to do? Make a scene?" she asked, sensing Bob's growing frustration, she added, "But, when he tried to slip his fingers under my thong, I stopped him. I told him I had to pee like crazy, which I did, and excused myself."

Bob glared at her, confused over his feelings and trying to gauge hers. "This is crazy. Are you okay? I had no idea that Jerry and Gloria were like this. This is nuts. We need to go home." he stated emphatically, his voice laced with sincere concern.

"I'm fine" she answered, "Yeah, it is all a bit surprising, we should go, but we can't. The kids are still out on the lake for a couple more hours. We can't leave until they get back."

Bob leaned against the sink and thought about their situation. "Ok," he began, "we'll just have to deal with it until they get back."

Rose kissed him. "But, do me a favor," she requested. "When we go back out there, sit with me. I think its best if we avoid any difficulties or get carried away again. I don't want to make things awkward, so just let it go, but stay with me."

She started washing the cum off her face. Bob lovingly stroked her back, "No problem, honey. It's a deal."

They left the bathroom as Jerry came into the bedroom from somewhere inside the house. "Hey," he said when he saw them, "I was wondering if you two got lost. Everything come out ok?"

Bob chuckled at Jerry's lame attempt at humor, "Yeah it sure did." He took Rose's hand to lead her back out to the spa.

"Hey," Jerry said as they started walking away. "Can you two give me a hand? I'm going to get more drinks and grab us some snacks." He was pointing with his thumb over his shoulders towards the bar area.

Bob looked at Rose, who nodded, then asked, "Sure, how can we help?"

Jerry moved behind the bar. "Bob, how about you run up and get the drink trays and collect all the empties. Rose and I will make more drinks."

He didn't want to leave Rose alone again with Jerry. He hesitated. He'd just told her he would stay with her. Rose could tell Bob was stuck, struggling with complying with his boss's request while not leaving her side. She mouthed a message to him, hoping he could read lips: "It's O. K."

"Sure. Be right back." He said and turned to head up to the spa.

Rose walked behind the bar with Jerry, still acutely aware she was topless with a man she had just met, who had been touching her sexually only a few minutes earlier. She was afraid he would try something again. She was more afraid that she wouldn't stop him if he did.

She was almost a little disappointed when he seemed to be all business. He asked her to get a few ingredients out of the refrigerator and cut up some fruit as he made a big pitcher of Mai Tais. As they were finishing, Bob returned with two trays, all the Mai Tai glasses, and several empty beer bottles.

Rose took the glasses, washed them in the sink and started pouring new ones, as Jerry worked on making another couple of dirty martinis for Gloria. Jerry laughed, "Gloria goes through these things like water. I better make a couple of extras and keep them in the freezer, just in case."

Bob lightly touched Rose on the hand and gave her querying look, as if to say, "Is everything ok?" She gave him a reassuring look and nodded, with a happy look on her face. He felt relieved. Jerry finished making the drinks and handed them to Bob.

"Be a good man and run the drinks out to everybody. I think Corrinne and Marcus are over in the pool. I saw Shawn, Minnie, and Gloria up in the spa. Rose and I will fix snacks, and we'll run them out. It may take us about 10 or 15 minutes."

Bob held the trays frozen in place. He was considering to insist Rose help him, when she spoke, "Sure, that sounds fine." She gave Bob another reassuring look and nodded, with the hint of a smile. "We'll be out there in fifteen minutes."

She seemed to stress the words "fifteen minutes" and Bob got the message. If she wasn't out there in fifteen minutes, come looking for her.

Bob nodded and mouthed, "I love you," before turning and leaving to make the drink deliveries. Everything had been happening so fast. He tried to think about what had been happening, but it was too much. Too much data was pouring in all at once, and he couldn't process it. He decided just to let it go, for now, and to get through the rest of the time until the kids got back, then leave.

He went to the far end of the pool. Marcus was sitting on the side of the pool, feet in the water, legs open wide. Corrinne was in the water with her head resting on her crossed hands on the edge, between his legs. They were speaking softly as he came up. Her hands almost appeared to be rubbing his cock, but as Bob approached, Marcus slipped into the water next to her.

"More drinks," he said as he walked up. He handed them both one, and stood there for a few seconds, with them both looking at him awkwardly, as nobody spoke.

"Oh, uh," he said after a prolonged pause, "I'm gonna go deliver these to everybody else."

Marcus nodded, "Yeah, why don't you do that."

Corrinne sipped her Mai Tai and smiled waiving bye-bye to Bob, giggling.

Bob turned and walked back toward the stairs. As he started up, he looked back and saw Corrinne was climbing out of the pool and Marcus was already moving to a recliner, drink in hand.

He arrived up at the spa, announcing he had drinks. He saw Shawn move onto one of the benches. Minnie was in front of him with her back to Bob as he approached. Gloria was sitting over near them, in her shaded niche.

He handed out drinks to everyone, and before he could leave to return downstairs, they asked him to share a cocktail with them. He explained he needed to go and help Rose and Jerry, but Gloria insisted. So he sat on the bench to her left, sipping on his drink. A couple of silent minutes passed, and then Shawn spoke up, "Minnie," he started, "have you seen the media room?"

She took a swig of her drink and replied, "No, actually I haven't."

Shawn asked Gloria, "Mind if I take her up and show her?"

Gloria gave him her most regal smile, "Of course not, dear boy. Give the girl the grand tour if you like. I'm content here with my martini." She lifted it to her lips and sipped strongly. Her speech was a little slurred.

Shawn stood up, and Bob saw, to his shock, he was completely naked. Bob stared at him, his eyes starting at Shawn's junk. He was surprised by two things: first that Shawn was naked and second at the small size of his cock.

"What?", Shawn asked, "Haven't ever seen a naked Jew before?"

"Huh?", Bob said, even more shocked.

Shawn laughed and turned to walk into the house. Minnie got up and followed him, just as naked. They went down the stairs and into the house through the Master Suite.

Gloria smiled at Bob, "Come here, dear boy."

Bob smiled back, "Uh," he hesitated, gesturing toward the house, "I have to go help Jerry and Rose with the snacks." That wasn't exactly the truth, but he did not want to leave Rose alone with Jerry.

She shook her head. "No," she said, with a naughty smile on her face, "you don't. They can handle that. You need to sit down and relax."

She took his hand and pulled him, floating, to her seat. When he got close, her hand found his cock and gripped it.

"Ohhhhh." She cooed, "you're already hard."

Bob blushed again. He had blushed more in one day than he had in the previous five years. Gloria moved closer, rhythmically squeezing his cock. He was trying to get free but did not want to offend her.

"Uh, I really," he started, stammering, "we shouldn't."

His hands were on hers, trying to pry them off his cock, but her grip was iron-clad.

She kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth. He tried to pull away, but she gripped his cock harder. He found himself starting to kiss her back, his tongue rolling over hers. She relaxed her grip and stroked his cock through his board shorts.

She pulled back from the kiss and held his head in her hands. She pushed one of her breasts against his face, the nipple rubbing on his lips.

"Be a good boy," she said, breathlessly, "Suck my titty."

He opened his mouth and began to suck her nipple slowly, tongue caressing and massaging it. She took his hand and guided it to her pussy. To his surprise, she was also naked, legs spread wide. He instinctively started fingering her. She gripped his wrist and pulled his hand to finger fuck her pussy harder. He sucked her tit more aggressively, his tongue spinning around the nipple. He felt her hands rip open the Velcro on his board shorts. Her hand found his cock and pulled it free, stroking it fully.

He groaned, and she put her other tit in his face, "Don't neglect this one, baby," she said, giggling, "My titties get jealous if you pay too much attention to one."

Bob opened his mouth to pull the other nipple inside. The hand, steadily stroking his engorged cock, had eliminating any remaining resistance, as well as any thought of Rose and Jerry. She lifted her legs and floated up, wrapping them around his hips as she pulled his fingers out of her pussy. She pulled her legs on his ass, drawing his hips closer. He felt her pussy touch, then engulf the head of his cock and start to slide down the shaft.