Upwardly Mobile Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob came to his senses and pulled back, trying to push her off him.

"Woah! We can't!" he exclaimed.

"Well we are!" she said, laughing loudly. She pulled hard on his hips with her feet and drove her pussy down all the way onto his cock, holding it deep inside her. She started fucking his cock, lifting up slowly and slamming down hard.

Bob moaned and shook his head back and forth. "But, my wife," He started to say. Gloria put a finger to his lips to shush him.

"Your wife is fine." She said, grinding her hips hard, making his cock move around and around inside the hot, tight sheath of her cunt. "Jerry has your wife with him, and if I know him, he's probably doing her by now." She laughed and started gyrating her hips harder.

Bob moaned, his eyes were wide open. Was that possible, he wondered. Was his wife being fucked right now by Jerry? The idea appalled him and excited him. He knew what Jerry had done earlier. He knew Rose had asked him to stay with her, but here he was fucking Gloria instead. He had abandoned her to Jerry and who knew what was happening. He looked at Gloria and felt a strong need to stop this, to get up and to run to his wife to protect her.

He was completely shocked and overwhelmed by everything that was happening. He and Rose had never expected any of this. If they had, they would never have come. He wanted to get up, but her pussy felt so fucking good. He knew he needed to go to Rose. He had to stop this and stop it now.

Gloria snapped her hips sharply, and her cunt slammed down on his cock. He stared at her. It was as if she could read his mind. She did it again. Bob let out a low growl. She did it again, and Bob stood, pulling her out of the water and setting her ass down on the cushioned headrest in the corner of the spa. He stood between her legs, cock still inside her, and started fucking her, driving his dick into her pussy hard. Rose would have to fend for herself.

She moaned loudly and squeezed his ass cheeks with her long, nailed fingers. "That's it baby, fuck me," she hissed, then gave a mischievous grin and added, "Fuck me like Jerry is fucking your wife."

Bob gave her an angry look and rammed his cock in harder, and began pounding her pussy.

He heard a woman squeal. He thought it must be Rose and peered over the edge of the spa at the pool. Corrinne was on her back, legs up in the air with the dark body of Marcus between them, fucking the hell out of her.

"What the hell kind of people are these?" he thought. He looked back to Gloria, who merely smiled and laughed. Bob kissed her, roughly, shoving his tongue into her mouth, as he fucked her deeply. She bit his lip, playfully, then pulled away.

"Now that's a fucking kiss," she said, giggling.

She kicked his ass with her heels, "Harder baby, fuck me."

Bob held her more closely, his head beside hers as he power fucked her pussy. Her hands scratched up his back from his ass then clung to his shoulders. "That's it, baby. I bet he's making your wife cum hard right now."

Bob felt his orgasm coming. It was too late to stop it. He pumped a couple more times, then let out this loud, gut-wrenching wail, as his balls exploded and his cum shot into her pussy over and over. She clamped down on his body and thrust her hips up to meet his thrusts. She was grunting and shaking.

"Oh fuck yes," she yelled out, as she started cumming, "Fuck! Fuck! fuck!"

Bob felt her juices let go as her pussy flooded, and warm liquid rushed out around his balls. She half-giggled half-snarled, "Oh you fucking beast, you made me squirt."

Bob's thrusting slowed to a stop, his forehead pressed on Gloria's chest. He looked down between her legs, as his semi-hard cock slid from her pussy, his cum, and her liquid splashing out into the spa. He watched it swirl away and hoped they had a good filtration system.

Gloria pushed him onto his back, pulled the still dripping, semi-hard mass of flesh into her mouth. His cock usually became fat in that pliable state, just after cumming. She moved her head back and forth as she worked it all into her mouth. Even in its partially erect state, it was too long to fit in her mouth, and she opened her throat to allow the spongy head to pass through.

Bob watched her sucking it like a hungry nymphomaniac. Her mouth and head were bouncing up and down as she face-fucked herself with his cock. Her actions were making it grow hard again. She moaned and started doing it faster. She had Bob turn so that his legs were out of the water, and she climbed up on the side of the spa next to him. She went to town on his cock, moving her mouth from the tip to the balls rapidly, sucking the entire length inside with each thrust of her mouth. It didn't take long to get him rock hard. She slid her mouth off his cock, holding it in her hand as she straddled him again.

This time she turned her back to him, taking his cock slowly into her pussy. She started grinding her hips slowly, working his dick in deeper and deeper. Once she had it all the way in, with the head grinding on her cervix, almost painfully, she moved her body forward and back, driving her pussy on his shaft. It was an incredible sensation. Bob had completely forgotten about Rose and Jerry, or anyone else. The only thing that existed right that second was his cock and Gloria's pussy.

She reached behind herself and took his hands. She put them on her ass cheeks, leaning forward until her head was on his legs. She raised her hips up in the air, making his cock stand up straight until only the head was still inside her. Then, she slammed down rapidly, sliding down in one motion until his cock couldn't go in anymore, landing with a wet slapping sound. She did it again and again, faster each time, until her pussy was bouncing up and down quickly. His hand held onto her ass cheeks as she fucked him. Suddenly, Bob slapped her ass hard with both hands, and she bucked, moaning, "Oh fuck yes! Do it again!"

Her pussy clamped down hard on his cock, and she held her hips down, grinding them in a circle. Bob spanked one of her ass cheeks again, and she cried out.

He waited several seconds as she ground her cunt on his shaft, then slapped the other cheek. She cried out again and fucked him harder, "Mmmm, fuck yes," she snarled, "do it, you bastard."

This was a game that Bob and Rose played, and he knew it well.

He took turns, slowly, spanking one cheek then the other. He varied the intensity, the location, and the timing of the slaps so that when she anticipated it, it didn't come, and when she was not expecting it, it would. After about the tenth slap, her ass was bright red. Her hips were shaking violently, and her pussy was practically vibrating on his cock. He slapped her ass again, and she let out a long, slow, guttural wail.

Her entire body started shaking violently, and she came. She didn't stop fucking him and rode his cock through her orgasm. Her cunt was making wet, sloppy sounds as she snapped her cunt harder up and down.

He reached around her torso and squeezed her tits, forcefully pulling her back until her shoulders were against his chest. He planted his feet on the stone deck and used them to lift his ass up, slamming his cock into her as fast as he could.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out, "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy, you beast."

He continued pumping his dick into her rapidly, like a jack-hammer, so fast his balls were practically a blur as they smacked against her cunt. She let out a long squealing, "oh," that went on and on, punctuated with staccato gaps from the impact of his cock against her deepest insides, so that it sounded like "oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh." She grabbed her thighs and dug her nails in, as she came again.

"Fuck me!" she screamed, as the orgasm crested. Her body relaxed, and she lowered her hips. She came again almost immediately, her body wracked with spasms. When she finished, she stood up, pulling off his cock mid-thrust, and started crawling away.

Bob did not know what she was doing. He had not finished, but he assumed she was finished and the sex was over. He was disappointed and angry at the same time. He was intensely aroused and needed release. He began to stroke his cock, determined to finish with or without her.

She reached a nearby recliner on her hands and knees. She laid her chest on the seat, putting a towel under her knees to cushion them from the stone. She wiggled her ass at him.

"Come here and fuck me doggy style," she said, looking over her shoulder at him, "I'm not done with that dick."

He was taken aback a bit by her course words, but they also turned him on even more. He went to her and knelt behind her on the towel. He rubbed the head of his still-rock-hard cock on her pussy, sliding the head up and down her slit.

"No, not there." She said. "Fuck me in the ass."

Bob was surprised and stared at her ass as she pulled the cheeks apart. Her little brown star became visible. She slid a hand under her body, pushing two curling fingers into her pussy. She fucked her cunt for a few seconds, then pulled the fingers out and rubbed the slick juices onto and into her asshole.

Bob watched her doing it and snarled. It was incredibly hot to see her doing it. He moved closer, and Gloria took his cock into her hand. She rubbed the head through her wet slit a few times, then placed the head against her asshole. She pushed her hips back, impaling herself on his cock. He held her hips and shoved his cock forward. She anticipated it and bore down, pushing herself open, and the cock went right in with very little resistance.

"Shit!" she yelled.

He heard her words and had to resist the urge to laugh, as it triggered a memory of a conversation he had with Rose a few weeks ago. Bob had noticed that almost any time he started to fuck Rose in the ass, she would blurt out "Shit!".

He thought it was funny. Of all the words she could choose to say at that time, she chose that word to say when he fucked her in the orifice responsible for that function. He wondered if her mind somehow made the connection subconsciously. So the other day, when he pushed his cock into Rose's ass, and she moaned out, "Shit!", His curiosity was too strong. As he fucked her ass, he asked her, "Why is it every time I stick my cock in your ass you say shit?"

She had laughed then looked back at him with a stern look on her face, replying, "Shut up and fuck me.

Rose loved anal. In fact, any attention paid to her ass got her red hot. She was shy about it, but licking or fingering her ass made her crazy with lust. Fucking her ass took her to a place where she practically lost control of her body. The pleasure was incredibly intense, and she would have the deepest and most powerful orgasms.

Bob was sidetracked, thinking about Rose. Gloria sensed his hesitation and thought he was waiting to allow her ass time to adjust to his cock. She pushed back hard. Immediately his mind snapped back from Rose to the woman in front of him, whose asshole was wrapped around his hard cock. He thrust it in again, then pulled it out, all the way. She whimpered. He rubbed the head through her slit again, getting more of her juices on it, then shoved it back in her ass.

She cried out and pulled away from the sudden invasion of her anal cavity. For a moment, she had thought he had given up on her ass and had decided to fuck her the traditional way. So, the rapid anal invasion took her by surprise. She moaned and pushed back harder.

"Mmmm," she gasped, "you really are a beast." She moaned again, grinding her ass in circles as he pushed and pulled her hips. She opened her ass each time he shoved his cock in, then clenched tightly each time he started to pull it out.

Bob felt what she was doing and let out a gasp, "Jesus Christ!" he panted, "fuck that feels good."

Gloria lowered her head and gripped the cushions of the recliner tightly in her fists.

"Good," she said, playfully, "Then fuck my ass like the beast you are."

He did as she demanded and started ramming his cock into her ass, powerfully.

"Harder!" she yelled, slapping herself on the ass.

Bob did it more forcefully, his cock pumping in and out halfway.

"Harder!" she yelled, slapping her ass with both hands.

He took a deep breath, then held on tighter to her hips. He pulled out all the way, the head just coming out of her gaping asshole, then immediately shoved back in, until his balls pressed up against her. He started repeating the motion rapidly, using all his power and energy to fuck her the way she wanted.

"Beast fuck me" she cried out. Her voice had changed. It was deeper, rougher. It seemed to come from another place as if she was lost in a world of lust and need.

He held on, fucking her wildly. He knew he could fuck her a long time, having already cum and, and settled into a steady pace. He was determined to fuck her long and hard. She spoke and the words she said made that impossible. He was not sure if she had somehow sensed his thoughts, or if she just wanted him to cum faster. Whatever her motivation, it worked.

"Call me Rose," she said through clenched teeth as she bounced her ass on his cock.

At first, he thought he must have misunderstood her. He kept thrusting, but not quite as powerfully.

"What?" he asked tentatively.

"Call me Rose," she repeated, adding, "and fuck me as you would fuck her."

"I can't..." he said still thrusting, starting to do it a little harder.

She thrust back and wiggled her ass on his cock.

"Fuck!" he said, and she did it again.

He increased the power and speed of this thrusts, back to the level of intensity he had been pounding her ass moments earlier.

"Call me Rose, you fucking beast!" she yelled.

He felt something inside him give in, and he quietly said his wife's name, "Rose," and fucked her harder.

"Again!" she demanded.

"Rose," he said at full volume, cock pounding her ass.

"Louder, bitch, say her name!" Gloria yelled, snapping her hips up and down on his cock.

He slammed in hard and said Rose's name louder.

"Who are you fucking?" she asked, milking his cock with her asshole.

"Rose" he stated, almost whimpering.

"Whose ass are you in?" she asked, voice becoming a deep, dark whisper.

"Rose's ass," he moaned out, feeling his balls tightening, that intense, high-pitched pleasure starting deep inside him, behind his cock.

She snapped her hips violently, and Bob came incredibly hard.

"Oh fuck Rose!" he practically screamed, "I love you Rose." His cock swelled inside her, and his cum shot into her ass. Shot after shot of cum sprayed inside her as his entire body convulsed.

Gloria cried out, and she started thrashing violently on the recliner, having a deeply powerful anal orgasm. They continued cumming, together for several seconds, moving in unison.

They collapsed against the recliner and laid there for several minutes, both breathing hard, unable to move. Finally, Bob slid out of her ass, and rolled onto his back, sitting in the recliner. He saw what was left of her dirty martini and drank all of it in one big swallow.

"Fuck," he started, "I can't believe we did that." His lust had fled him, leaving him overwhelmed with guilt. How could he have done that? He had just cheated on his wife with his boss's wife! That reminded him that Rose was alone with Jerry. He had promised to stay with her.

"Shit," he said, "I'm sorry, but I have to find Rose."

Gloria smiled, patiently. "They are getting snacks," she said, "they'll be along."

"Do you think he is fucking her?" he asked with concern on his face.

She laughed softly and looked at Bob. She took a deep breath, then said, "No baby, that was just dirty talk to get you going. Sit down. Your wife is fine."

Bob hesitated, unsure whether he should tell her that Jerry had been touching Rose in the spa earlier. Gloria slipped into the water and was washing herself off in it. His mind again went to filtration systems.

"You better wash off too," she said as she rubbed her ass and pussy under the water. "and you may want to put those back on before she gets up here with the snacks."

She pointed at his board shorts laying there in a pile where he had dumped them. He picked them up and climbed into the water, slid under it completely, and scrubbed at his face. He was trying to wash away the guilt he felt but failed. He came up for air and scrubbed his cock and balls carefully. Gloria was laughing and did not attempt to put on her bikini bottoms.

"You're not gonna put yours on?" Bob asked.

"My husband has seen my pussy many times," she said with a wicked smile on her lips, then added, "and I don't care who else sees it."

Bob stared at her and slid his board shorts back on. Just then, he heard a slight scream and a couple of loud splashes. He looked down to see Rose and Jerry in the swimming pool. Corrinne was also in the pool, seated on a ledge under the waterfall, letting it splash on her body.

Rose swam next to Corrine, and let the water hit her head and shoulders as she stretched languidly. He noticed with dread that she was completely naked. Bob looked across the pool at Jerry, who was floating on his back. He was naked, too. Bob couldn't help but notice Jerry's cock seemed slightly larger and fuller than his own.

His heart began to race, imagining Jerry pushing that cock into his wife. He felt like he might pass out. Gloria floated over next to him, to see what he was looking at and giggled, "Well, maybe they weren't just making snacks."

She picked up her drink, noticing with disappointment that it was empty. "Don't worry beast man. I'm sure nothing happened."

A couple of minutes later, Rose swam to the edge of the pool and climbed out. Jerry swam over and climbed out behind her. They dried off with a couple of large white towels and were talking, but all Bob heard was something about food. They finished drying off and started walking his way. He lost sight of them as they passed under the pergola and the rocks of the cave blocked his view. He sat back in his original spot, alone, and sipped his now warm mai tai.

He heard Jerry shout, "Food's here" just before he crested the top of the stairs, carrying a couple of trays of incredibly-smelling items. Rose appeared behind him, apparently not bothered by being naked at all. She also held a tray of food and plates, and placed it on a nearby table.

Jerry set his trays down next to Rose's. It was a lot of food. There was bacon wrapped, stuffed jalapenos, fresh guacamole, some shish-kabobs and a big bowl of a quinoa salad. It must have taken a lot of time and effort to prepare.

Bob's mind was racing. Maybe nothing did happen. Would they have had time to have made all this and fuck? Rose put some food on a plate and handed it to Bob, leaning over to kiss him. He whispered, "You ok?", but meant "Did he fuck you?"

She kissed him again, longer, with a little taste of the tip of her tongue, and said, "I'm perfectly fine." Bob breathed a sigh of relief and took the plate and began to eat.

Corrinne appeared, carrying a tray of new drinks, followed by Shawn. They were both naked. Marcus and Minnie came up last, and they were both naked. The only person with any clothes on at all was Bob.

Rose sat on a recliner, "Indian" style, not bothering to cover her pussy at all, with a plate of food in her lap. Everyone was getting plates of food. Bob got out of the spa and sat in a chair next to Rose to eat. He didn't realize how hungry he was and started chowing down. After his third jalapeno popper and a skewer of grilled meat, he asked, "What happened to your clothes?" looking from Rose to Jerry.

Rose was chewing on a jalapeno and started choking, grabbed her drink, and drank fully. She cleared her throat. Bob looked at Jerry. He was sitting in a chair by a table eating, oblivious to the question, and not looking up. Bob could see his cock laying there between his legs. He had been right. Jerry was a good inch and a half longer than him and thicker.