Upwardly Mobile Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Rose started, still trying to clear her throat of the hot pepper, "we were cooking in the outdoor kitchen, and it was uncomfortably hot. Then we noticed everybody else was walking around naked. So Jerry suggested we might as well be naked too. He kind of dared me to." She glanced up at Jerry who was not paying any attention.

"So you did?" he asked.

"So, I did," she replied, "by the way, you're the only person here still dressed."

Gloria piped in, "Yeah, Bob, what's up with that? You too shy?"

Bob stared at Gloria and then back at his wife.

Corrinne spoke up with a kabob in her hand, and a chunk of meat in her mouth, pointing at him with the skewer. "Maybe he's afraid he has a tiny penis," she said giggling, "But, don't worry, nobody has one smaller than Shawn."

Shawn slapped her with a piece of celery. "Hey, watch it. You do know I'm sitting right here?"

Rose smiled at Bob, "Come on, baby. Unleash the beast."

Bob nearly choked on his drink when she used the same word Gloria had used during their sex. After regaining his composure, he relented and stripped out of his shorts, throwing them in her face, like she had done to him with her bikini earlier.

Corrinne whistled and said, "Nope, that ain't small."

Gloria leaned forward to get a good look, acting as if she'd never seen it, and whistled, saying, "Rose is right, that is a beast." She looked up at Bob and gave him a slight wink.

Everyone laughed, and Bob sat down to finish eating. His mind still going in fifty different directions. As conversations started up and small talk ensued, he began to relax and decided to just "go with the flow" and have fun. He would feel guilty later.

End of Part 2