Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers

A kick to their sides finally brought the two glamour bitches back into motion and they began to ride the baton again. They were both eager to avoid any further degrading mop action. It fuelled them with a whole new level of enthusiasm for their task. They rammed the club down each other's cunthole with vigour. The stick was so far down their fuck tunnels that their asses noisily clashed with a slapping sound.

Megan started moaning again. It quickly turned into full-blown groans and grunts in rhythm to the noisy ass clashes. Vanessa tried her best to keep up with her rival. But after the sex sessions she had endured before, she didn't stand a chance. The raven minx went wild on the club. She bucked the stick so madly that she almost knocked the hogtied sluts over.

Finally, Megan's body began to tremble. Her eyes rolled back and she forcefully came. A torrent of cunt juices gushed out of her pussy and drenched the truncheon adding to the white, foamy cream. Vanessa hung her head in shame. She had to take a stinging blow to her pride. But even worse, she had lost the first round of the slut-race. Megan was now ahead in the staff's support.

The guys waited until Megan had fully ridden out her orgasm before they stepped up to their sluts and untied the leashes.

"There's still a fuckpet in need of cumming!" Tucker stated as a matter-of-fact. "As Missy is the winner of the 'Stick-Ride', the skanky pony can lend a helping hand!"

This invitation caused a naughty smile to spread over Megan's face. She quickly got up and turned around. Miss Gold Digger looked down on the kneeling Miss Arrogance. Her icy, deep blue eyes sparkled defiantly. The look alone was enough to make Vanessa shudder. It was obvious that Megan would get her rocks off humiliating her rival.

"Naughty doggie, naughty doggie!" she mockingly scolded the ginger slut. "I always knew you're no competition for me!"

"Beg me to help you cum!" she ordered while grabbing Vanessa's hair and forcing her to look into her blue eyes.

Vanessa cringed. Begging Megan was the last thing she wanted to do. She hated submitting to women and submitting to her loathed rival was even worse. It was so much more humiliating than getting used by men. Still, the guys cheered at Megan's idea. There was no way around it. Vanessa had to please the men and go along. She gathered all her willpower.

"Please Missy, make me cum." the redhead finally said half-heartedly.

SLAP

Miss Gold Digger's French-nailed hand landed squarely on Miss Arrogance's right cheek and left a red spot.

"You call me Mistress, stupid dogslut!" she berated the redhead. "Try again, stupid cow!"

"Please Mistress, this dirty dogslut is too stupid to cum on her own. Please, help this filthy dogbitch cum!" Vanessa burst out.

Her face hurt as much from the bitchslap as her ego hurt from the scolding by her loathed rival. She was reminded of the ass whipping she had received from Maria during the first slut-battle. It had been one of the most humiliating experiences ever. And this situation shaped up to be just as debasing or even worse.

Apparently, Megan was pleased with Vanessa's begging. She grabbed the redhead's leash and led the dogslut over to the lockers on all fours. The raven minx positioned the flame-haired knockout with her ass facing the lockers and opened one of the locker doors.

"C'mon doggy!" she ordered the ginger slut. "Rub your cunt on the door edge! Get yourself off, the way it's right for a dirty dogslut!"

Once again, the sleazy working stiffs howled while Vanessa whimpered. Each and every fibre in her body jibbed at the order.

SLAP

Miss Gold Digger slapped Miss Arrogance's face again. This time, she reddened her left cheek.

"Need some more motivation?" Megan taunted the whimpering redhead.

Vanessa meekly shook her head. She felt like crying when she finally behaved like a proper dogslut and straddled the edge of the locker door. She pushed her bottom backwards and shuddered when her wet pussy touched the cold, rusty metal.

The ginger slut timidly began rubbing her pussy up and down the cold edge. A sharp tug on her hair told her that Megan wanted to see more effort. The raven stunner used the leash to whip Vanessa's ass cheeks and spur her on. Soon the smoking hot redhead enthusiastically humped the door edge like a dog.

The guys formed a circle around the two sluts to watch the degenerate scene more closely. Eventually, Vanessa's body took over and carried her away. She began grunting like a bitch in heat and rubbed her cunt on the door edge like a demon. It was something to see and the guys literally cheered her on.

Vanessa's humping motions became more unrestrained and uninhibited by the second. She was coming close to an orgasm. Megan sensed the dogslut's rising arousal so she upped the humiliation factor. She splayed her legs and straddled the flame-haired beauty's head so her crotch was right over her face.

"C'mon doggy, clean out my cunt!" she ordered. "Lap away at my pussy like a good dog!"

The raven minx placed her hands on Vanessa's shoulders to hold herself up and lowered her body until her pussy made contact with the redhead's face. Megan had a full Brazilian wax so her pussy was completely void of hair. Her dark Venus mound was very puffy and bulged. It looked extremely juicy and invitingly. Vanessa had to admit that it was a very pretty pussy. Megan's inner cunt lips hung out of her outer labia and her snatch glistened wetly from all the cunt juice.

Miss Gold Digger sat fully onto Miss Arrogance's face. Then she began to ride back and forth. She used the redhead's nose, mouth and chin to rub her cunt and clit. Vanessa could barely breathe. She was getting smothered by the wet pussy. She had her mouth open and licked Megan's steaming hot snatch. She felt like drowning as there was so much smelly juice. Her entire face was getting smeary.

It was an extremely compelling sight as Missy rode Queeny's face hard and fast while the flame-haired knockout rubbed her pussy on the door edge. Vanessa was in a whirlwind of emotions. Her face was getting used as a rag to wipe Megan's dirty crotch clean while she humped a door edge like a horny dog. But the pussy rubbing mercilessly stimulated her. She could feel the orgasm approaching. She cried from pleasure when she finally came.

"Un-fucking-believable!" Ramirez hollered. "What a dirty dogslut!"

Megan continued riding Vanessa's face until the redhead's orgasm slowly subsided. When the two women looked up, they saw that all four guys held their cocks in their hands and furiously jacked off to the obscene action in front of their eyes. They were about to cum any second. So they pushed the two glamour bitches onto their knees and surrounded them. They made their fuckpets position themselves cheek-to-cheek.

The two sluts barely had time to open their mouths before the guys started shooting their loads. Ramirez' cock was the first to erupt. The wad of cum burst from his dick so forcefully that it made Vanessa jerk when the gooey cannonball hit her right cheek. His three co-workers followed close by. A shower of sticky goo rained down on the glamour bitches. The slimy jizz hit them everywhere. Some of the cum even sprayed all over their big racks. When all four guys had emptied their balls, the sluts faces looked like frosted donuts.

The guys admired their handiwork. They had really wrecked the two glammed-up, decadent divas' appearances and turned them into messy, soiled heaps of fuckmeat.

"Clean yourselves, bitches!" Tucker instructed their fuckpets.

Vanessa and Megan looked at each other. They knew exactly how the brute security guard wanted them to clean each other. But the order didn't appeal to either one of them. The vast amount of slimy cum coating their faces didn't look appetizingly either.

For a moment, the two simply stared at each other, uncertain what to do. Vanessa was the first to react. She needed to catch up to her black-haired rival after losing the 'Stick Ride'. So she stuck her tongue out and licked across Megan's forehead. She scraped up a healthy load of spunk.

With her mouth full, she grabbed Megan's chin and made her look up. Eventually, the raven minx snapped into her predatory mode and became active as well. She hungrily opened her mouth. Queeny hooked her French-nailed index fingers into the corner of Missy's mouth and spread her lips open. Hovering above Megan's face, Vanessa pursed her lips. Then she let the sticky cream run out of her mouth. Ever so slowly, the white gooey slime threaded downwards in a long strand. The sight of the two fuckpets' lips getting connected by the yucky white twine was as obscene as mesmerizing.

When half the cum load had gathered in Megan's mouth, the two sluts positioned their heads cheek-to-cheek and presented their glazed visages. The raven minx's cheeks were cum-drenched, and her right eye was plastered shut. The flame-haired knockout's cheeks were just as soaked, and thick white sperm strands hung off her chin.

The two glamour bitches opened their kissers and showed off their spunk covered tongues. Then Vanessa leaned forward and started French kissing Megan. They began to swap the sperm loads. Their tongues fought a sexy duel that was only exceeded by the duel of piercing glances. Queeny's sparkling green and Missy's electric blue eyes crossed like lightsabres. While they aggressively snowballed the cum, they roughly clawed at each other's glorious funbags, mauling their fleshcans and pulling their nipples. They tried their hardest to outslut each other. From time to time, they pulled their lips apart. Thick, gooey jizz strands connected their mouths until the twines tore off and dashed against their chins. It looked as sexy as filthy.

When they had finally swallowed the cum, it was time for Megan to take the lead. She stuck out her tongue and fetched the remaining sperm strands that dangled off the redhead's chin. Once again, Miss Arrogance and Miss Gold Digger deeply kissed and snowballed the jizz. They looked like wildcats fighting over a cotton reel. The lewd show lasted several minutes until they had eaten the entire gooey mass.

All the time, the staff members looked in awe. They were so spellbound they didn't even make a single noise. Not before the two sluts were done, they got back into motion and started applauding.

"Great show, fuckpets!" Griffin praised their efforts. "You've proven worthy to be our gangbang sluts!"

"I bet our peers from the staff would love to get a piece of the action too!" McKenzie stated. "Why don't we make that round two?"

"Great idea!" Tucker agreed.

"Get your asses to the restroom and rearrange your mugs!" he instructed the fuckpets. "As it's a slut-race, you get 20 minutes to collect as many cum loads as you can from the staff members working at the ball!"

Vanessa looked as dumbfounded as Megan when they heard the plan for the second round of the slut-race. The flame-haired beauty groaned out. They were putting her through another dirty, exhibitionistic game during the exclusive 'Monte Carlo Ball'. After all the adventurous and audacious hijinks the new clients had put her through, this was the last thing she was up for. She wasn't eager to find out how many times she could press her luck on a single day.

"I can't see the right motivation!" Ramirez urged the two sluts when they didn't show an enthusiastic reaction. "You're already giving up? Doesn't look like we're finding a new queen at all!"

This comment got Megan going. The challenging sparkle reappeared in her piercing blue eyes. She hastily stood up, picked her scarlet gown off the tiles and rushed to the bathroom adjacent to the locker room. Vanessa wouldn't allow her black-haired rival to get a headstart so she quickly followed.

The two sluts needed five minutes to get glammed up again. When they stepped out of the bathroom, they reappeared as the posh, elegant divas that had turned heads at the ball before. Tucker stepped over to a locker and opened its door. From her position, Vanessa had the chance to catch a brief glimpse inside. She saw a large stack of DVDs that were neatly labelled with titles such as 'Gangbangers' Ball #1 -- Gina' or 'Ladies' Room -- Mrs. Shaw'. Obviously, he had a collection of sex and security tapes shot in the country club that he stashed away in the locker. He also kept various other sex items in there as he pulled out two packs of condoms and chucked one to each slut.

"That's how you collect the spunk!" he explained. "One rubber for each staff member you suck off!"

The two glamour bitches simply nodded. They were still too steamrolled by the fact that the guys were sending them on a slutty scavenger hunt to raise any protest. It was such a naughty task. And the fact that they had to outslut each other in the public eye of the 'Monte Carlo Ball' only increased the raunchiness.

"Now, get going!" Griffin barked when the two sluts didn't show the slightest inclinations to leave.

The next second, Ramirez shoved them out of the locker room and closed the door behind them. Before they knew what hit them, Miss Arrogance and Miss Gold Digger were standing in the dark basement hallway with a pack of rubbers in their hands. It was a clear wake-up call.

All of a sudden, they snapped into motion and rushed up the stairs into the main hall. Each slut tried to be faster than the other one. They were both hellbent on winning this scavenger hunt. But they also knew that there were only a handful of staff members working at the ball. It was clear that it would be a close run.

Vanessa was the first to reach the main hall. By now, it was quite late in the night and the party was slowing down. There were several groups of party guests on their way out of the clubhouse. The flame-haired knockout frantically looked around for the first staff member she could get a hold of. Megan was catching up with her. She had to make full use of her lead!

Then she caught sight of a guy working in the cloakroom. There was a couple waiting in line to get their coats. Hastily, Vanessa dashed over and queued up. The redhead looked over her shoulder and saw her black-haired rival shooting daggers at her. Queeny had just bagged a dose of cum while Missy had to continue her hunt.

Watching the snobbish couple leaving the ball caused Vanessa's posh lady-self to stir back up. Her lady-ego instantly revolted against the fact that she was competing against Megan in a race to suck off strangers. The pleasant anticipation of beating her rival for a random spunk load was a deeply humiliating blow to her lady-self. But on the other hand, it meant that she was in advance to the raven stunner. And that was all that mattered at the moment. So Vanessa quickly suppressed her ladylike feelings and concentrated on the task.

After a short wait, it was the redhead's turn and she was asked for her coat number. The flame-haired beauty leaned forward and rested her elbows on the counter. This way, her impressive cleavage basically leaped to the guy's eye. She flashed her most seductive smile.

"What d'you think about my outfit?" she seductively asked the young staff member.

Her advances caught the young bloke totally off guard. He barely managed to stammer some compliment. He was clearly intimidated by the ravishing beauty. However, Vanessa was running out of time. She had to get things going.

"My outfit caused so many reactions in men's pants!" she purred like a wanton wildcat. "As I see, you're reacting to my dress too! We need to do something about that!"

Her explicit overtures made the young bloke blush. For a moment, he was completely out of his depth. He simply stood in the cloakroom without knowing how to react.

"I'm always glad to help a woman in need!" he finally regained his composure and put a wry smile on his face.

Then he opened the door next to the counter and let the ginger slut into the cloakroom. Vanessa quickly cast a glance over her shoulder to make sure that no one saw her entering. Fortunately, the last group of party guests had just left the clubhouse and the main hall was empty. She quickly walked into the cloakroom, dropped to her knees and positioned herself underneath the counter.

In a heartbeat, she had pulled the bloke's cock out of his pants. From her kneeling position, she smiled lasciviously up to the blond guy. She ran her fine manicured French-nailed fingers over his chest while she opened her mouth and gulped down his hard shaft. Vanessa gave him a nice, sloppy blowjob. She even lifted his dick and sucked on his hairy balls to increase his excitement.

"What a party, huh?"

Vanessa's heart skipped a beat when she heard a man's voice. It was so close by she almost felt the guy's breath on her skin. It shocked her to the bone. Her hair stood on end when she realized that the counter top was all that shielded her from the man's view. The flame-haired knockout had been so engrossed in her quest to collect the first sperm load that she had totally forgotten about the possibility of ball guests stepping up to the counter.

Now, she was holding her breath in fear of getting caught. She tried to hide underneath the counter top as best as possible. However, the young bloke didn't play along in Vanessa's sudden inactivity. He grabbed the back of her head and began pushing her mouth up and down his shaft. Meanwhile, he began to chat nonchalantly with the ball guest. The ginger slut struggled around his cock in fear that she might start gagging from the harsh throat fucking and alarm the man in the process.

It was a ridiculous sight of the young staff member standing at the counter and chatting with the other man while casually using the kneeling glamour bitch's face like a plain fuck device. The travesty was only increased by the stark contrast between his laid-back demeanor and the redhead's frantic struggles around his cock.

Vanessa felt a surge of panic welling up inside. Any second, the guy was about to get suspicious of the bloke's strange arm movements! Any second, he was about to take a look behind the counter and see Vanessa's head bobbing up and down the bloke's cock! Any second, he was about to yell in indignation!

Instead, of giving the redhead some leeway, the young staff member picked up the speed and started ramming the ginger slut's mouth up and down his dick at a tearing pace. Involuntarily, Vanessa started gagging from the vigorous thrusts.

"What's that squishing sound?" the man asked with a puzzled voice.

Vanessa felt like dying here and now. She had taken a risk too much in her race for cum! She wanted to crawl deep underneath the counter. But she didn't have a chance to hide as the young bloke held her head in his vice grip and kept his cock down her throat. His dick stuffing her throat and blocking her air supply caused the flame-haired beauty to gag even harder and louder.

"That sound is really weird!" the man refused to drop the subject.

Then he leaned over the counter and looked behind. Vanessa pushed her hands against the bloke's thighs with all her might. She desperately tried to hide underneath the counter top. But she wasn't strong enough. Instead, the young staff member pulled her head up and made her look directly at the ball guest.

Vanessa's face was scarlet with embarrassment when she looked the man in the eye. Her mind was reeling. She needed to keep him from yelling and screaming! But she didn't know how.

When their gazes met, she recognized the guy. He wasn't a party guest! He was one of the waiters working in the ballroom. A huge weight dropped off her mind.

"You know Miss Arrogance, don't you? Obviously, this slut can't even suck a decent cock without making a fuss!" the young bloke chided the glamour bitch kneeling to his feet.

Then he roughly shoved her mouth back over his cock and proceeded to use her soft lips like a fist to jack off. All the while, the waiter remained bent over the counter and watched the obscene spectacle.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers