Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers

The smug greenkeeper only treated Missy's asshole to a few powerful strokes. Then he pulled out, rammed his thick cock up Queeny's gaping butthole and reamed her ass for a few moments. His three co-workers loved this position the most as they got a full view of Miss Gold Digger's drilled out fuckholes and Miss Arrogance's stretched out snatch. By now, all three sexholes had taken on an aggressive, crimson colour.

However, Ramirez was intent on upping the level of debauchery. He picked up a rhythm of administering individual thrusts to each fuckhole. He pounded the fuckpets' sexholes in a particular sequence. First, he plunged his cock up Megan's pussy followed by Vanessa's cunt. Then he tackled Missy's asshole followed by Queeny's bunghole. This caused the glamour bitches to continuously writhe and wriggle around while screaming in a frenzied chaos.

"Ooohhh!..." "Aaahhh!..." "Oh! Fuck! Oh!" "Ouuuhhhaaahhh!"

Finally, Ramirez pulled his cock out and stepped away. He placed a hand on each of the sluts' cunts. Then he simultaneously started his frantic pussy-rubbing. The two fuckpets went wild on top of each other. The smug greenkeeper didn't stop though. The sluts' bodies quaked and went totally out of control.

Eventually, it was too much for Megan. She reared up. The raven riding pony and her flame-haired rider tumbled off the bench and landed in a jumbled, chaotic heap on the tiled floor.

The moment their stacked bodies collapsed, an earth-shattering orgasm seized them both. They continued to shake and tremble on the floor with their limps entangled. Ramirez simply stepped over the human clutter and showered their bodies in cum. His sperm sprayed everywhere, coating their faces, tits and stomachs. Some goo even landed on their legs.

It took Vanessa and Megan a few moments until the waves of ecstatic zest subsided. While the two hot sluts untangled their limps, they were ordered to clean the cum off each other. The amount of spunk Ramirez had shot was quite impressive. The two fuckpets had to explore every limp and curve of their rival's body with their tongue to gather up all his jizz.

In the meantime, Tucker placed the glass bowl back between the glamour bitches. This time, it was Vanessa's turn to draw the bits of paper.

"2 on 2!" she read out.

Apparently, the two security guards had been picked to fuck Miss Arrogance and Miss Gold Digger simultaneously.

"Cream Dream!" Vanessa then read out the sex act.

The two sluts gazed at each other with questioning looks. Once again, they both didn't have a clue what the pick was supposed to mean. In response to the pick, Tucker stepped over to his locker and pulled out a spray can.

Before Vanessa had a chance to figure out what the spray can contained, Griffin was over her. He placed the fuckpets next to each other with their asses facing the bench. Once again, the two glamour bitches had to stick their butts up in the air and put their faces on the tiled floor while reaching back with their delicate hands to spread their ass cheeks.

The four staff members were treated to a compelling sight. Two juicy, tanned asses side by side, showing off two gaping o-rings framed by two pairs of French-nailed hands draped with silver and golden bracelets respectively. Griffin and Tucker proudly towered over these winking asses like standing over hunted game.

Then they finally put the spray cans to use. Vanessa heard a sputtering noise and felt a fluffy mass sliding down her ass chute. She didn't have a clue what it could be. The strange feeling up her ass irritated the flame-haired beauty. So she looked over to Megan. Tucker stood over her ass and held the aerosol container at her anal orifice. He was filling her ass pipe with spray cream!

The two security guards were taking the sex act literally! This realization left the stunning redhead dumbfounded for a moment. Meanwhile, she felt Griffin filling up her bowels with whipped cream. Watching Megan's asshole swallowing the white fluffy mass looked incredibly nasty. She instantly knew that this was about to become one hell of a sloppy mess.

With her bowels full, Vanessa tightly clamped her asshole together to keep the fluffy load up her ass. But the rude guys were having none of that. They mercilessly fondled the glamour bitches clits. Vanessa felt her arousal rising. To the same extent, her ass muscles were relaxing. Her bunghole began to twitch. She was struggling mightily to keep her asshole closed. Any second, she was about to let rip a loud cream fart. That would be too demeaning. She couldn't let that happen!

From the corner of her eye, the ginger slut saw that Megan was struggling equally. The redhead only hoped that the raven minx would blow the cream prior to her. The two security guards were getting impatient. A harsh slap to each slut's right ass cheek made their buttocks jiggle and increased the pressure on their sphincters. Vanessa gritted her teeth to endure the strain.

"C'mon fuckpets!" Griffin barked. "Show us your cream fart skills!"

The two guys were fed up with the wildcats' stubborn resistance. They wanted to see the glamour bitches getting dirty. They wanted to watch Miss Arrogance and Miss Gold Digger messing around with the spray cream.

Neither slut reacted though. Another simultaneous slap to each left buttock finally broke the levee. With loud grunts, Vanessa and Megan relaxed their tightly clamped assholes. The whipped cream spurted out in a wide arc and splashed onto the tiled floor with a sick, splashing sound.

Vanessa was shaking from embarrassment. She had just emptied her bowels in front of a crowd of four working stiffs from the country club. It had only been spray cream erupting from her ass but that didn't matter. The sheer act was more than humiliating.

"Looks like the skanky club pony is the better farter!" Griffin assumed the role of the judge.

"Missy clearly wins!" he stated while raising Megan's hand in a mocking victory pose.

This only added to Vanessa's humiliation. It seemed strange that she felt ashamed to be the loser of such a degrading act. Still, her urge to outperform her black-haired rival exceeded any sting of degradation.

Megan didn't have much time to celebrate her victory though. Griffin grabbed her hair and dragged her over to the puddle of cream on the tiles. After the long stay up the sluts' bowels, the cream looked sloppy and sludgy. It definitely wasn't an appetizing look.

However, the revolting sight didn't stop the black security guard. He shoved Megan's face straight into the icky, creamy puddle. He treated Missy's face like a mop and wiped her cheeks through the sloppy mess. Then he used her mouth like a dust pan to scoop up some white cream from the tiled floor.

This time, it was Megan's turn to vigorously tap the tiles with her French-nailed hands and kick her legs in a display of helplessness and disgust. But it didn't help. Her mouth got filled with sludgy ass-passed cream anyways.

When the raven stunner's mouth was filled, Tucker followed suit. He led Vanessa over to the yucky, white puddle and used her mouth as a dust pan as well. Queeny tried her best to keep her composure. But despite her efforts, her body reacted to the revolting ordeal by flushing her whole skin with goosebumps. She couldn't keep herself from whimpering in disgust either.

When both glamour bitches got their mouths loaded, the two guys simultaneously plunged their cocks up their kissers. Their thick shafts pushed the whipped cream down their throats and forcefully fed the white sludge into their bellies. The two sluts reacted with loud gags and chokes. They both retched and thick, slobbery sludge splashed out from the corners of their lips.

For several minutes, the guys showed off a vulgar choreography. They badgered the glamour bitches' faces in a synchronized pace. They simultaneously drilled their dicks down their fuckpets' throats. In response, the two smoking hot sluts retched and gagged pitifully. When the two workings stiffs pulled their shafts back out, two creamy white fountains burst from their kissers. Ultimately, the yucky, white sludge totally covered both sluts' faces and busty racks. It was an incredible mess.

Satisfied with the messed-up, soiled state of the formerly glamorous divas, the two security guards finished their synchronized skull fucking. Tucker grabbed Vanessa's ginger hair and pushed her over to Megan's body.

Kneeling face-to-face, the two sluts automatically snapped back into their competitive, predatory slut-mode. Missy cupped her bodacious, tear-drop shaped fleshorbs while Queeny clasped her voluptuous, round funbags. Then the two wanton wildcats pressed their cream covered juggs together and grinded their titmeat against each other. They started swapping the white sludge between their busty racks.

The two sluts even licked the sloppy cream off their cheeks. Then they began French kissing in an extremely saucy way. Finally, they alternately licked the whipped cream off their ripe melons and snowballed the white mass. In a lewd display, they both presented their cream-filled kissers to the guys and tilted their heads back to swallow the sloppy doses.

When their tits and faces were clean as a whistle, Griffin pushed Megan's face back down so her ass was pointing upwards. Then he sprayed the shape of a heart onto each of the raven stunner's ass cheeks.

"Ain't that cute!" Tucker mocked the cream play while he guided Vanessa over to the raven minx's butt.

The ginger slut had to munch on Megan's buttocks. First, she used her tongue to smear the heart all over her black-haired rival's bottom. Then she spit-shined Missy's buttocks until she had licked off all the whipped cream.

Griffin continued the messy action by filling the skanky club pony's ass crack with a creamy line and making the dogslut eat her rival's ass. Apparently, the two security guards couldn't get enough of the cream play.

"Now that we finally found out what your good for, skanky pony, we need to further use your farting skills!" Tucker mocked the raven minx.

Megan grunted from despair but relaxed her ass muscles anyway. The burly, brute security guard took his aerosol container and sprayed a fresh dose of whipped cream up her ass. Meanwhile, Griffin grabbed Vanessa's head and pried her mouth open. He positioned the redhead with her face right underneath the raven stunner's ass.

PRAARP

The cream burst from Megan's ass and directly splashed onto Vanessa's face. A good amount of the whipped mass landed in her open mouth. Griffin had to hold the flame-haired knockout in his vice grip to keep her jerking body from slumping. She winced and gagged from this vile ordeal. Miss Arrogance could barely grasp the fact that Miss Gold Digger had just farted a load of cream into her face and mouth!

Megan looked back over her shoulder. Her electric blue eyes sparkled in triumph while she directly gazed at Vanessa's cream smeared face. She had just gotten her revenge for getting cum spit into her face.

"Don't let it go to waste, Queeny!" Tucker tore Vanessa out of her dazed state. "Clean your mug and feed it to your yapper, dogslut!"

With a disgusted, pained expression on her face, the ginger slut obeyed and scraped the sludgy cream off her face with her French-nailed fingers. She fed the sloppy, white mass back to her mouth.

When she had gathered up all the cream, McKenzie attracted her attention by holding up two large beer glasses. He then placed the glasses on the far side of the room.

"You're gonna crawl over to the beer glass and fill it with cream." Tucker explained. "We continue till the container is empty and the glass is full. Hehehe!"

Vanessa's pained expression didn't brighten up a bit when she comprehended the new task. The idea had the potential to get extremely messy. However, the flame-haired knockout started crawling though the locker room without any protest. She hurried over to the glass, spewed the white sludge into it, and crawled back to Tucker.

He pushed Vanessa's face down on the tiled floor and filled her ass with another cream load. It was time for Megan to get her face guided over to the ginger slut's waiting ass. By now, the flame-haired knockout had lost her inhibition to fart in front of the staff members. She had to get even with her loathed rival and return the favour of farting cream onto her face.

The messy cream play continued for the best part of 15 minutes. Miss Arrogance and Miss Gold Digger received a total of 4 cream farts to the face respectively. After the first cream loads, the guys stopped urging them to clean their messed-up faces. Thereby, both sluts got quickly saturated in sludgy cream. With each mouthful, they caught less and less while more of the whipped mass soiled their facial features and bodies. Still, the two glasses ended up half-full when the aerosol containers were finally empty. To the sluts' surprise, each one had to keep the final cream dose in their bowels.

"Come and get these while they're still nice and warm!" McKenzie smirked while pointing at the glasses.

The beer mugs were a disgusting sight as the whipped cream had become all slushy. The white mass swam inside the glasses like a thick, viscid paste. But the two formerly glamorous divas didn't look much better as their bodies and faces were shimmering in a coating of sloppy cream. When they reached the beer mugs, they held them in their hands and took a deep breath to brace themselves. Then they opened their lips and started to pour the vile, foul mass into their mouths.

The four staff members stared at the nasty scene with wide eyes. Despite their anticipation of the raunchy act, the actual execution looked even more obscene and depraved than imagined. Miss Arrogance's and Miss Gold Digger's mouths had little chance to keep up with the constant flow of ass-passed cream. Soon, it overflowed and ran down their ravishing bodies.

When the messy cream play was finally over, the two glamour bitches had been turned into human heaps of filth. But the two security guards hadn't even fucked the sluts yet...

The two rude security guards placed Vanessa with her back on the tiled floor. Then they pinned Megan on top of the flame-haired beauty in a 69 position. This way, Queeny's head was directly underneath the raven minx's pussy while Missy's face hovered right above the redhead's cunt.

Finally, the two guys pulled their hard cocks out. Griffin positioned himself between Vanessa's splayed legs while Tucker got behind Megan's butt. Without further ado, they simultaneously rammed their throbbing dicks up the glamour bitches' backdoors. The two gaping assholes were well prepared for the anal assault and easily swallowed the guys' tools. Nonetheless, Griffin had a dick that fit his colossal physique. His monster dong stretched Vanessa's poor o-ring wide. She groaned out from the strain on her sphincter. At the same time, she heard Megan grunt.

"OoohAaah!... OoohAaah!"

The fuckpets started moaning in unison while the security guards reamed their assholes for good. Tucker went on an anal rampage hammering Megan's asshole in rapid speed while Griffin set a slower, sturdy pace churning Vanessa's bowels with the full size of his monster dong.

After a while, Tucker grasped Vanessa's hair and pulled her head up. He shoved the ginger slut's mouth straight into Megan's cunt. It was leaking pussy juices. The flame-haired beauty was in a haze of lust by now. So she stuck out her tongue and began lapping away at her rival's juicy snatch. She could see the brute bully's shaft rapidly pistoning in and out of Missy's quivering asshole. His balls even slapped against her forehead on its way out. At the same time, Vanessa felt Megan's lips on her wet pussy. Obviously, Griffin had grabbed her hair and pushed her face into the redhead's crotch as well. She felt the vibrations of the raven minx's screams and grunts on her cunt lips. It drove her wild with lust.

The rude security guards continued tearing the glamour bitches a new one while the sluts hungrily licked each other's pussy. They pounded the fuckpets' asses so hard that the cream from the final spray doses began to ooze out of the sluts' assholes.

"Ugh!" Vanessa exclaimed when a blob of sloppy cream dropped onto her face.

After eating so many loads of ass-passed cream, it was still a disgusting feeling. It seemed similar to the act of ass munching. No matter how many times the redhead licked a man's ass, she would never get past the disgust. The same seemed to apply to getting cream farted in her face.

Tucker reacted to the redhead's outcry and pulled his thick cock out of Megan's ass with a slurping sound. His shaft was covered with white sludge. He instantly plunged his dick into Miss Arrogance's open mouth.

"Ugh! Yuk! Ugh! Yuk!" Vanessa babbled around the dick fucking her mouth.

From the compression in Megan's bowels and the churning by the security guard's cock, the sweet flavour had mixed with the bitter anal aroma creating a whole new vile taste. Nonetheless, Tucker continued drilling her mouth until the flame-haired knockout had cleaned all the cream off his cock. Then he hammered his tool back up Megan's ass chute.

But only to scoop up some more cream. He quickly pulled his sludge-covered shaft out of the raven stunner's ass and thrust it down the open mouth underneath. He enjoyed feeding Vanessa the yucky white sludge while appreciating the spectacular view down the raven minx's blown-out, hollow ass pipe.

Encouraged by Vanessa's cries of disgust, Griffin followed his co-worker's lead and pulled his monster dong from the ginger slut's ass. He began to feed the sloppy cream to Megan who sounded just as delighted by the nasty, vile meal as her flame-haired rival. For a while, the black security guard alternated between banging Vanessa's asshole and feeding the creamy sludge to the hungry mouth above.

Then the two guys changed position. It was time for Megan to feel the full size of Griffin's massive tool while Vanessa was treated to Tucker's power pumping. Missy grunted and whimpered when the black security guard's monster dong stretched her ass wide. To distract herself, the raven minx increased the intensity of licking Vanessa's cunt. The redhead responded by speeding up her pussy munching as well.

Finally, all the sensations overwhelmed the ginger slut. The fire in her loins exploded and a hot lava stream swashed over her. The redhead's body began to twitch and tremble when the orgasm hit her with full force. She screamed her ecstatic bliss into Megan's pussy. And that set off her raven-haired rival as well.

It was an incredibly raunchy spectacle of the two smoking hot sluts lying on top of each other while they got spit-roasted by the two security guards. The show became even more spectacular when the two sluts started writhing around uninhibitedly in orgasmic ecstasy grinding their bodies against each other.

The jerking bodies and twitching assholes were finally too much for the guys to handle. With load groans, they pulled their cocks out. Griffin pushed his massive tool down and emptied his balls directly onto Vanessa's face. Two bursts shot straight into the redhead's screaming mouth while the following wads plastered her face. Meanwhile, Tucker held his dick up and sprayed Megan's face with sticky spunk. In the end, the two sluts looked as if a bucket of glue had been poured over their faces.

Miss Arrogance and Miss Gold Digger were so messed-up and besmeared with creamy sludge and gooey spunk that they got a few minutes to clean themselves up before the next round started. When they returned to the locker room, the glass bowl was back on the ground. Once again, it was Megan's turn to draw the act. As McKenzie was the only guy left, she solely drew a white bit of paper.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers