Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa tugged on the leash and dragged the raven minx onto her knees. Then she sank down next to her. This way, the two glamour bitches were kneeling face-to-face on the tiled floor. With a head gesture, Vanessa guided McKenzie over to her. Then she threw her head back and opened her mouth. The black janitor took her hint and grabbed the second condom. He held the cum-filled rubber directly above Vanessa's head.

McKenzie squeezed the gooey jizz out of the condom. The white, slimy mass left smeary streaks on the rubber tube. It looked more than unappetizingly. Nonetheless, Vanessa bravely kept her mouth open and awaited the sperm load. Finally, the thick wad landed on the redhead's tongue. She looked straight at Megan. The raven stunner kneeled directly opposite her.

SPEW

Queeny spit the whole wad of cum into Missy's face. The raven minx jerked vigorously - as much from surprise as from the humiliation of getting spat at. Her whole face got sprayed and thick white jizz gobs scattered all over her cheeks. Megan whimpered with a bewildered, grossed-out expression on her face.

The guys loved the unexpected turn of events. They even cheered Vanessa on. The redhead leaned back again and opened her mouth to receive the second spunk load from McKenzie. Once again, he squeezed the jizz out of the smeary rubber onto her tongue. This time, Megan couldn't help herself. She already squirmed in revulsion while anticipating Vanessa's spitting.

SPEW

Once again, the flame-haired knockout spit the whole wad of cum into the raven stunner's face. Megan howled and trembled from disgust. Slowly, Missy's facial features became unrecognizable. Her face was getting so messy and glazed with cum. Nonetheless, the raven minx tried her best to lock gazes with the redhead.

Megan furiously shot daggers at the redhead. But the fiery sparkle in her electric, deep blue eyes got suppressed by a look of revulsion. Vanessa was more than satisfied with her revenge. She had managed to take her stubborn, defiant rival down a peg. Her cunt still throbbed solidly. But right now, the harsh pussy smacks had been worth it. She wouldn't let this bitch upstage her -- no matter the level. Nor as the queen bee neither as the queen slut!

Ramirez interrupted the glamour bitches' power struggle when he stepped over and roughly grabbed Vanessa's head. Once again, the redhead's face got pushed forward, and she was getting forced to lick the dried sperm off her black-haired rival.

"Hehehe!" the four staff members cheered. "That was a great catfight!"

"Let's see what club pony got up her sleeves!" Tucker remarked when he handed the four remaining rubbers to Missy. "I'm curious how she strikes back!"

The fire in Miss Gold Digger's eyes immediately flamed back up while a glint of panic welled up in Miss Arrogance's green eyes. Vanessa had been so absorbed with her revenge that she had totally forgotten about the remaining rubbers.

Now, it was payback time for Megan! The raven stunner quickly got to her feet and dragged Vanessa up with the leash. She positioned the flame-haired knockout in front of the bench and forced her to dance for the guys. While Queeny swayed her hips and shook her ass, her curvy body with her long legs and voluptuous juggs came into its own.

SLOSH

Out of the blue, Megan disturbed the mesmerizing scene. She had thrown a rubber at the dancing redhead. With a sick, squishing sound, it hit Vanessa right across her forehead. Some spunk squirted out from the impact and splashed over her left cheek. Queeny winced and her body twitched wildly. Now, it was her turn to wail from the disgusting feeling.

"Yeah, Missy! Use that dogslut as a dart board!" McKenzie hollered. Obviously, Megan's sudden, unexpected action had been a wake-up call and torn them out of their hypnosis.

"Hehehe! Miss Gold Digger almost hit the Bull's Eye!" Griffin added with a chuckle. "I say the dogslut's head is the Bull and her tits are the Ring!"

All guys laughed hard. Their degrading comments made Vanessa whimper from humiliation. Nonetheless, a sharp tug on the leash was enough to make her restart her saucy, spellbinding dance. This time, her sexy figure was adorned with the used rubber sticking to her forehead.

SQUISH

Megan threw the second condom at her flame-haired rival. This time, it hit the redhead right across her full, juicy melons. Once again, some slimy cum splashed out over her right fleshcan while the used rubber stuck to her delicate, tanned skin. Once again, Vanessa's body jerked from the gross feeling. The ginger slut clenched her teeth to keep herself from whimpering. But the humiliation of getting reduced to a slutty dart board was written all over her face.

The four sleazy working stiffs were getting restless. They wanted to get in on the action. So Megan handed the two remaining rubbers to Tucker and Ramirez. Then she stepped over to the dancing redhead and scraped the two stuck condoms off her skin. She handed them over to Griffin and McKenzie. Thereby, all four guys were geared up to play a round of darts. This time it was Vanessa's turn to whimper pitifully in anticipation of the oncoming degradation. She wiggled her hips while the guys took turns throwing the rubbers at their slutty dart board.

SLOSH

"Yeah! Inner Ring!" Ramirez remarked when the used condom got stuck right on Queeny's left nipple.

SQUISH

"Oooh! Missed the Bull!" Griffin exclaimed when his rubber missed Vanessa's face and splashed against her neck.

SLOSH

"Stay! Stay!" Tucker shouted when his condom hit the ginger slut's chin and was about to slide off.

"Yeah! Bull it is!" he cheered when the sticky rubber remained glued to Queeny's chin.

SQUISH

"Woohoo! That's the winner baby!" McKenzie finally celebrated when his cum-filled condom landed squarely over Vanessa's nose bridge, hitting the bull's eye.

The flame-haired knockout looked like a pile of misery when all four rubbers covered her curvy, tanned body. The used cum-filled condoms looked as vile and yucky as they felt. One rubber hung off her left nipple and a second one stuck to her neck. A third rubber hung off her chin and the fourth condom stuck right across the bridge of her nose. A strand of spunk had splashed out of each rubber and left trails of gooey slime on her ravishing body.

Vanessa's disgusted expression was accompanied by some babbling, grossed-out noises. Despite her revulsion, she had unconsciously begun fingering her clit. The utter debasement had reignited the fire in her loins.

Megan pushed the ginger slut onto her knees and scraped the trails of cum off her body. She made her flame-haired rival suck the sperm off her delicate French-manicured fingers. Then she peeled the stuck rubbers off Vanessa's skin and disdainfully threw the condoms onto the tiled floor.

Miss Gold Digger grabbed Miss Arrogance's head and bent the redhead down. One by one, Vanessa had to fetch the rubbers off the floor with her mouth. She had to chew on each slick, smelly condom until she had squeezed all the sperm out of it.

The two glamour bitches earned another round of applause from the four guys when the show was over. They had definitely given each other a run for the money. Their wild, unrestrained catfight had been an extremely raunchy, obscene spectacle.

The four staff members were so turned on that they couldn't sit still any longer. McKenzie and Ramirez led the two fuckpets into the middle of the locker room. They placed them face-to-face with their derrieres turned into opposite directions. Their asses stuck up in the air and their heads were on the tiled floor. In this position, Vanessa's sparkling green eyes and Megan's electric blue eyes continued their duel of piercing glances. None of them was willing to give in. They were still hellbent on upstaging and outslutting the other one. That was all that mattered to them at the moment.

In the meantime, Tucker grabbed another item from his sex stash. However, Vanessa couldn't see what it was as it was happening behind her back. She only felt a strange object getting pushed up her asshole. When the burly, brute security guard stepped behind Megan and did the same, the redhead was finally able to identify the mysterious object. It was a round, plastic stick.

She couldn't make sense of it before she saw Tucker and Ramirez lining up behind Megan's ass. They positioned themselves at least 12 feet away from the raven minx. Each of them had four toy rings in his hands. Suddenly, she recognized what they were up to.

The four sleazeballs were about to use their fuckpets for an anal ring toss game! Vanessa shuddered when she realized that the guys were using Miss Arrogance and Miss Gold Digger as nothing more than stick-holders. They objectified the glamour bitches for their dirty game!

Vanessa had been objectified in the 'Red Rose Club' before. She had loathed it and fought hard to earn her customers' admiration. She had managed to change their perception. She had evolved from a cheap piece of fuckmeat to the local superwhore. Now, the stunning redhead was getting objectified again. This time by the staff of the country club! The disgrace was even worse!

With a look over her shoulder, Vanessa saw that Griffin and McKenzie were standing behind her. They were also holding four toy rings each. Obviously, they had formed two teams that were playing against each other.

"Ouuh!" Vanessa exclaimed the next moment.

Tucker had started the game and thrown the first toy ring. It had missed Megan's anal stick by far and hit Vanessa squarely in the face. It barely hurt physically but it intensified the feeling of getting objectified. She felt like a plain stick-holder that was about to get stowed away in the broom closet after its use. The four working stiffs turned out to be terrible pitchers and each guy's first throw missed wide.

"Umph!" Megan squealed when McKenzie's toy ring hit her ass.

The raven stunner looked as shamefaced as her flame-haired rival. The degradation was getting to her just as much. Nonetheless, the two glamour bitches gave their best to continue gazing at each other while holding their asses steady.

In a strange way, the debasing act of freely offering her butt as a target thrilled Vanessa. Each time a toy ring hit the redhead, her body twitched from the impact and a small electric jolt exploded inside of her. The same seemed to happen to Megan as her challenging gaze was slowly getting clouded by a fog of lust. Quite evidently, the two security guards had found themselves two proper submissive sluts that thrived under their degradations.

"Ouh!..." "Umph!..." "Ouuhhh!..." "Ummmhhh!..." "Ooohhh!..." "Uuuhhh!..." the two fuckpets squealed and squirmed alternately when the toy rings hit their faces, backs, and asses respectively. With each impact, their yelps turned more and more into moans.

"Bam! Pole Position!" Ramirez suddenly rejoiced when his third pitch hit the target. "I get the first shot at those juicy fuckholes!"

The smug Latino stepped away from the line and celebrated his success while the other three guys continued the anal ring toss game.

"Ooohhh!..." "Uuuhhh!" Miss Arrogance and Miss Gold Digger commented the two next pitches by McKenzie and Tucker that once again hit them in the faces successively.

"Yesss! Second!" Griffin hollered when his third pitch was successful as well.

This only left Tucker and McKenzie in the game. The two continued tossing their toy rings at their human stick-holders. But they didn't have much luck. Their fourth rings didn't hit the target either. Each one hit a fuckpet's back with a smack. Vanessa didn't know how much longer she would be able to take the nasty game. The objectification was so utterly debasing. But at the same time, it mercilessly fuelled the fire of lust in her loins. The degenerate excitement was slowly driving her mad.

"C'mon fuckpets!" Tucker urged the two glamour bitches. "Bring those rings back to your owners!"

The two smoking hot sluts had to crawl around the tiled floor with the plastic sticks peeking out of their assholes and fetch the toy rings. They had to deliver the rings one by one to the respective staff member. Each fuckpet had to fetch four rings. When they were done, Vanessa felt more like a dirty dogslut than ever before. Back in position, the two working stiffs picked the anal ring toss game up where they had left off.

"Mmmh!" another throw by Tucker hit Vanessa's right ass cheek and made her pussy tingle.

"Aaahhh!" a pitch from McKenzie stroke Megan's sensitive cunt and made her body shake from the impact.

"Ta-da!" Tucker raised his fists in triumph when he finally managed to hit Vanessa's stick with the next throw and end the game.

Ultimately, the order of fucking the two sluts had been determined. Ramirez had scored the pole position. Griffin got the second shot. Tucker was the third in line and McKenzie was the last.

While Griffin pulled the plastic sticks from the glamour bitches' butts, Tucker placed a glass bowl between them. The bowl was filled with folded bits of paper. The papers were either white or yellow.

"As the skanky club pony caught the first ring, she gets the honour to pick the first act!" Tucker informed the two pets. "Pick a white and a yellow one!"

While Megan put her hand into the glass bowl and pulled out a bit of yellow paper, it dawned on Vanessa that this was some kind of raffle.

"1 on 2!" Megan read out.

"Hehehe!" Ramirez hollered. "I get those sluts all to myself!"

After the raven minx had determined the pairing, it was time to draw the sex act with a white bit of paper from the bowl.

"Stacked!" she read out.

This didn't really sound like a sex act to Vanessa. But maybe, she just couldn't imagine what it was supposed to mean. She didn't have much time to ponder it anyways. Ramirez was so fired up from the long wait that he was over Miss Arrogance and Miss Gold Digger in a heartbeat. He pulled on Queeny's leash and made her crawl forward. She had to stop when her face was even with Missy's butt.

"C'mon bitches!" he instructed the fuckpets. "Get those asses ready for my cock!"

By now, Vanessa's urge to outperform Megan mixed with the itching in her pussy and formed an overpowering blend of arousal that let her forget about her aversion toward her loathed rival. She didn't hesitate for a second. Instead, she grabbed Megan's round globes of ass meat and hungrily spread them apart with her French-nailed hands. She got her teeth into the plastic stick and began to thrust the rod in and out of the raven stunner's asshole by bobbing her head up and down. Meanwhile, she felt how Megan followed her lead and used the plastic stick to drill the redhead's asshole.

The girth of the sticks was rather small but it was enough to loosen the glamour bitches' anal rings. Nonetheless, Vanessa quickly got rid of the stick to present Megan's o-ring to the guys. The raven minx's bunghole was slightly gaping so the dark tunnel behind her sphincter was already vaguely perceptible. The flame-haired knockout didn't stop though. She plunged her two French-nailed index fingers into Megan's anal orifice and started stretching her anal ring out. She basically scratched and clawed at the raven stunner's butt like a wildcat.

Once again, Megan followed her lead. She spread Vanessa's ass cheeks wide to show off the redhead's elastic asshole and began licking her crack until it glistened wetly. Then she tongued the ginger slut's wrinkled bunghole. The raven stunner even dug her soft, wet tongue up the Vanessa's ass chute while smiling provokingly at the guys.

In front of the men's eyes, Miss Arrogance and Miss Gold Digger had turned from glamorous divas into wanton predators. Finally, there wasn't a single hint of their former posh, haughty attitude left. They acted like beasts on the prowl for meat -- or rather for their rival's flesh. The four sleazy working stiffs enjoyed how the two sluts had transferred their catfight from pulling their hair to snowballing cum to ultimately ravishing their fuckholes.

When the two glamour bitches had clawed and stretched their tight buttholes into gaping cavities, Ramirez got into the action. He grabbed their leashes and dragged them over to the wooden bench.

"Let's see if you're as good a riding pony as a dressage horse!" he addressed Megan.

Then Ramirez positioned Missy on her hands and knees with her stomach over the bench. This way, her bodacious tits dangled invitingly down her chest. Subsequently, he made Vanessa kneel on the bench. She had to spread her legs and lower her ass until she lay right atop Megan's back. He placed the two fuckpets on top of each other in a way that their tanned butts were stacked. The two sluts had to reach back and spread their ass cheeks open with their French-manicured hands to present their winking sexholes.

"Gosh, I love the sight of two round, juicy butts stacked one above the other!" the smug Latino commented the salacious vision of the four piled up, gaping fuckholes. "You simply wanna pounce on'em and pound'em into oblivion!"

Ramirez put his hand over Megan's spread pussy. He roughly grabbed her soft, juicy plum and vigorously rubbed it. He attacked her clit and inner pussy lips with frantic speed and caused Missy's cunt to erupt with squishing sounds.

"Oooh!... Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yaaahhh!..." the raven minx began to scream in lust while her body heavily quaked and trembled.

Only the wooden bench kept Megan in place. Her shaking body seized Vanessa as well. The redhead was riding a pony that wildly reared up and made her struggle to keep her balance. She almost tumbled off Missy's back and fell to the tiled floor. The two stacked bodies uncontrollably writhed around in an extremely saucy display.

Abruptly, the greenkeeper stopped rubbing Megan's cunt. Instead, he reached up and grasped Vanessa's winking pussy. He put his hand between her cunt lips and rubbed her clit just as vigorously.

"Aaah!... Oh! Oh! Aaahhh!"

Now, it was the redhead's turn to scream in pleasure with her body quaking unrestrainedly. Vanessa's body writhed so violently that Megan had a hard time to remain on all fours. Once again, the raven riding pony and her flame-haired rider performed an extremely vulgar dance with their stacked bodies.

The guys watching the lewd spectacle were rolling on the floor laughing so hard they had to hold their sides. The two fuckpets looked extremely ridiculous and helpless while caught in their ecstatic bliss.

After each slut had received two rounds of pussy rubbing, Ramirez decided that it was time for his cock to join the action. He positioned his body behind the two stacked bitches while his three co-workers moved close to see all of the action.

With a powerful thrust, his thick cock split Megan's pussy lips and speared her cunt. The raven minx simply groaned from the new sensation on her snatch. The Latino drilled her pussy with powerful strokes that pushed the bench back and forth. Thereby, the two stacked sluts got shoved around as well. Once again, Vanessa struggled to keep her balance on her riding pony.

After a few minutes, Ramirez pulled his cock from Megan's pussy with a slurping sound. He instantly plunged his thick tool up Vanessa's cunt. Now, it was Queeny's turn to groan uninhibitedly while her body got pushed around on Missy's back. The three co-workers got treated to an obscene sight. They had a perfect view to Miss Gold Digger's wide open pussy and jagged, gaping asshole as well as Miss Arrogance's plugged cunt.

After a few thrusts, Ramirez pulled out of Vanessa's snatch. It was time to ravage the glamour bitches' assholes. Without hesitating, he hammered his thick cock through Megan's sphincter and went balls deep. Once again, the riding pony reared up and her flame-haired rider almost fell out of the saddle.