Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Double Trouble!" she read out.

This didn't sound good. But after all, the black janitor was on his own. Maybe, it was supposed to mean double trouble for his cock as he had two sluts attacking his tool.

After watching the filthy mess his two co-workers had staged, the sturdy black man was more than fired up. He positioned Vanessa with her back on the floor. Then he placed Megan on top of her. He didn't put them in a 69 position though. Instead, he arranged their bodies in a way that they were face-to-face. Thereby, their tits were tightly pressed together and their fuckholes were stacked in a horizontal line again.

"C'mon bitches! Swap some spit!" he ordered. The two sluts instantly obeyed and started kissing.

"Rrrgh!"

With their lips locked, Vanessa suddenly groaned into Megan's mouth. McKenzie had plunged his thick cock through her sore, swollen anal ring and started banging away at her ass. The two smoking hot sluts continued kissing.

"Rrrgghhhmmmppphhh!"

Suddenly, Vanessa's eyes grew wide, and she started screaming bloody murder! Out of the slut's view, McKenzie had grabbed Tucker's baton. To execute the double trouble action, he had begun to add the club to the redhead's asshole. Her poor anal orifice was already stuffed by his big black cock. But now, he also squeezed the thick baton through her small o-ring. He was trying to give her a double anal penetration!

The pressure on her sphincter was indescribable. It felt like he was ripping her anal ring to shreds. Her anal orifice was stretched into new dimensions while Vanessa screamed and whimpered in agony. Her anal muscle resisted with all its might but it fought a hopeless battle. McKenzie kept pushing steadily.

"A proper slut must be able to serve two cocks with one hole!" the janitor urged the ginger slut.

"Rrrgghhooouuuhhh!"

With a mighty jerk, the truncheon popped through the stretched ring and sank down Vanessa's ass pipe. The flame-haired knockout bawled in pain but Megan continued kissing her in an attempt to somehow ease the strain and muffle her screams. The raven stunner's blue eyes clearly showed a fearful anticipation. She was afraid of having to endure the same double stuffing. And she definitely wasn't looking forward to that. In a strange way, the raven minx's frightened gaze eased Vanessa's agony. She was able to take a double anal penetration. Her rival still had to prove this skill.

"C'mon dogslut!" McKenzie teased Vanessa. "Prove that you got an elastic asshole worthy of a true fuckslut!"

The janitor was alluding to the redhead's pride as the local superwhore while he positioned his big black cock and the thick club next to each other. This way, the redhead's anal ring got stretched totally out of proportions. It lost its round shape. Instead, it yawned like an oval, toothless fishmouth.

With both sticks firmly in place, McKenzie started to ream out Vanessa's anal cavity. He used his cock and the club like one mighty stake, and simultaneously thrust it in and out. The flame-haired knockout felt like her ass chute got bulged with a hammer. But somehow, the janitor's allusions did their trick. Her whore-ego kicked into play. It made her proud to be able to endure the double anal stuffing. It gave her an edge over Megan.

McKenzie was barely able to pull the double-edged sword out of Vanessa's asshole. Her overstretched sphincter clutched the two sticks with such a force. He had to pull hard to get it out. Finally, they popped out of the redhead's sphincter with a loud snapping sound.

"Wow!" his co-workers exclaimed in admiration when they saw the huge crater that was left back. "That is one wrecked shithole!"

Vanessa's hollow ass pipe was so wide open that it seemed as if they were able to look up the redhead's spine to her neck.

"I bet my fist won't even touch that torn-up ass ring!" Ramirez commented the huge size of Vanessa's gaping ass tunnel.

"Is that all you got, dogslut?" McKenzie still seemed unsatisfied.

"Push!" he started shouting and his co-workers chimed in with the chorus. "Push! Push! Push!"

In contrast to the clients' gape play in the poker room, the working stiffs didn't want her to relax and widen her gape for them. They wanted her to constrict her anal muscles instead. Vanessa reacted by spreading her ass cheeks and pushing as if she was about to take a dump. Her asshole was so overstretched and loose that her angry red ass walls closed and squeezed out. Her wrinkled, raw ass meat appeared and her pink rosebud filled out the hollow anal cavity.

"Yeah! Show us your inner values!" McKenzie commented the obscene sight with a sneer.

The disbelief was clearly displayed on the four guys' faces. They had never seen such an open, loose asshole. And they had never seen a slut able to present her pink rosebud. Involuntarily, a smile spread over Vanessa's face. Once again, she was able to prove what a special fuckslut she was. Even the degrading remark about her 'inner values' sounded like a compliment right now.

The four staff members picked up their chorus again. Only this time, they alternated it.

"Relax! Relax! Relax!" they shouted until the pink rosebud had disappeared and Vanessa's dark gaping ass pipe was beaming at them again.

"Push! Push! Push!" they chorused subsequently until the ginger slut's raw ass meat reappeared and filled out the ripped open anal ring.

The flame-haired knockout had to go back and forth between relaxing and constricting her ass muscles playing a vulgar game of peek-a-boo with her pink rosebud. Over and over again, the raw ass meat vanished and reappeared in her back window. Vanessa was simply proud that it cemented her status as superwhore.

McKenzie still had a few more ideas up his sleeve how to use the baton. While his three co-workers continued admiring Vanessa's wretched, blown-out anal ring, he plunged his big black cock into the redhead's pussy. Then he thrust the thick club into Megan's cunt. This way, he simultaneously stuffed the two inner fuckholes of the piled up glamour bitches.

With his cock and the truncheon filling different holes, the black janitor was able to pick up a higher pace. So he ran berserk and savagely pounded Vanessa's cunt. He synchronized his cock thrusts with the strokes of the club so that he alternately stuffed the sluts' snatches.

"Ooohhh!" "Aaaahhh!" "Ooohhh!" "Aaahhh!" the two fuckpets once again groaned in turns.

The vigorous speed and forceful thrusts caused Miss Arrogance and Miss Gold Digger to get pushed around on the tiled floor again. With their bodies tightly pressed together, each jab up their cunts caused their luscious titflesh to grind against each other. Their stiff nipples began a merciless sword fight that drove them mad.

The sensations on her big fat fucktits, erect nipples and dripping cunt were so overwhelming that Vanessa even forgot about the throbbing pain in her overstretched asshole. But before the two hot sluts had a chance to embrace another orgasm, McKenzie pulled his cock and the baton from their fuckholes. It was time to continue the travel up the stacked sexholes.

Without further ado, he plunged his big black cock up Megan's butthole. Vanessa could see the fear growing in the raven minx's blue eyes. The double anal penetration was heavily looming over her head. The flame-haired knockout grabbed the raven stunner's face and forcefully locked lips with her.

She felt Megan's lips starting to vibrate when McKenzie began to stab her sphincter with the thick truncheon. Missy's tight ass cheeks looked like they had been split apart with the two thick sticks at her crack. The black janitor pushed and squeezed as hard as he could. But to no avail. The raven stunner's physique was too tight and slender. It simply didn't fit. With a disappointed grunt, McKenzie stopped his fruitless attempts.

"Well, at least one fuckpet got a slut-worthy shithole!" he remarked.

A surge of pride flushed Vanessa's body. She had reached her goal! She had upstaged her rival! She was the better fuckslut.

However, the pride displayed on Vanessa's face was soon exchanged with a pained expression. McKenzie squeezed the double-edged sword back up her ripped, battered asshole. But with the feeling of pride, the agony of the double anal penetration was a lot more tolerable. In a strange way, the ginger slut even embraced the surges of pain thundering up her spine as it reminded her of her victory. It turned into a sweet agony.

The black janitor didn't need a lot more time to bring his balls to the boiling point. When he felt his cock starting to strain, he hastily pulled out of Vanessa's wretched ass and stepped in front of the two fuckpets. With a loud groan his dick erupted and he emptied his balls all over the two slutty faces. In an attempt to make up for her failure, Megan obediently cleaned all ass juices off McKenzie's slackening dick. But he simply huffed at her desperate attempt.

Finally, all four staff members slumped down on the wooden bench. Now that all of them had shot two loads, they needed some rest. The sluts resting on the tiled floor looked even more exhausted. And they did deservedly so. They needed several minutes to catch their breaths. Then they slowly scrambled to their feet and headed to the adjacent bathroom.

When Vanessa and Megan stepped back into the locker room, they wore their white and scarlet gowns again. They had reapplied some make-up and looked quite refreshed. Only their hair was still wet.

The moment Vanessa looked at the guys, she froze. Another person had joined them. He was holding the video camera in his hand and triumphantly waved it at the flame-haired knockout.

It was Steve!

Vanessa's mouth gaped open in shock. What the hell was Steve doing in here? Why was he holding the video camera in his hand?

All these questions assailed Vanessa's mind. But it wasn't the only thing tumbling down on her.

*to be continued*

*Vanessa finds out about Steve's role in the plot and her journey finally comes to an end.*