Vaughn's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaughn felt so alive. She had forgotten how fun it was to ride a bike, not to mention freeing. It is almost like flying. She was sad to see Kayson's building come into view. Kayson took the bikes and put them away.

"Thanks for being open to the experience today," Kayson told her as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Thank you for reminding me how much I like riding." She lifted on her toes and kissed him gently on his lips. He lifted her in his arms, kissing her again and walking toward the couch. "Can we go to your room?" She asked breathlessly.

"Are you sure that is what you want Triple V?"

"More than an hour has passed and I haven't changed my mind."

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Kayson brought her into his room and sat her down on her feet. He got down on his knees and untied the shoes that were a little too big for her feet. He was glad she was not offended by it. His hands rose up her spandex clad body, gripping her hips as his lips kissed her covered stomach. His fingers reached to curve around the waistband and pull down her pants and underwear. He loved the raw smell of her. He lifted her legs as he removed the items.

Kayson stood, looking at the need shining through Vaughn's eyes. He wanted to kiss her but he waited until he pulled off her spandex tank top watching her bosom burst free with a bounce. He lightly kissed her above each nipple. He led her to the shower and turn on the water getting it warm as he kissed her up against the bathroom wall. She kissed him back passionately. Her hands clutched his back, her lips and tongue explored his mouth.

Kayson forced himself away from her to help her into the now steamy shower. He quickly undressed and joined her. He kissed her again under the spray, taking shower gel into his hands and washing her. His hands began at her breasts, his thumbs gently circling her now fully erect nipples. When Vaughn moaned, he almost rushed ahead. He had to go slow for her. She needed this. Kayson tenderly ran his hands across her stomach and down her arms.

The suds slid down her body with the water from the showerhead. Kayson crouched down to smooth the soap over her legs and his tongue darted out to lightly tease the bud of her sex. Vaughn bit her bottom lip trying to hold in a moan and focus on not falling. Her sex was swollen by the time he stood again turning her away from him as he nibbled down her neck and washed her back. His mouth made a trail of luxuriant kisses from her neck down her shoulders. His hands cupped her pert ass and were loath to let it go. When he was done, Vaughn turned back to him.

"Do you want me to wash you, too?"

"No," he answered a little too quickly. He took a deep breath. "One touch from you right now might send me into overdrive and I want to take my time with you.

Vaughn watched as Kayson washed himself. Her fingers tingled with the urge to touch every ridge of muscle on his body. His cock was angry with need and she wanted to sate it but he had already voiced his desire. When he was done, he turned off the water and grabbed towels for both of them. Vaughn dried off and hung the towel on the rack standing before Kayson naked and unashamed.

"Ooh, Vaughn, you don't know what you are doing to me." He picked her up and carried her to the bed. He tore off his towel tossing it to the floor. He climbed into bed with her, his swollen member hot on her thigh as his hands caressed between her legs. He caught a nipple delicately between his teeth, running the tip of his tongue back and forth across it. She wiggled under his assault. He mimicked his movements on the other nipple before taking small nips down the center of her stomach to kiss her passionately between her legs. His tongue playfully ran across the ridges of her soft nether lips. It danced along her sex exploring and savoring her taste. It wanted to save the best for last and sensuously lapped at her clit as Vaughn twitched feeling the sensations that harken the coming of her orgasm begin to inundate her senses.

She groaned trying to push his head away so that she could calm down, but Kayson was not having any of it. He grabbed her hips sinking deeper into her until she cried out in surrender. Her taste was sweet like fresh fruit. He ascended her body as her breathing increased in anticipation of their joining. Once he was face to face, he realized he did not have a condom.

"Wait a moment," He told her.

She grabbed him. "I don't want to."

"I promise, I won't be long." He hurried to his dresser, sifting through his drawer for a condom. When he found the last three in the bottom of the drawer, he quickly grabbed them, placing two on the nightstand beside the bed.

"That was long. I need you Kayson."

He ripped open one of the condoms and swiftly sheathed himself within it. It fit him snuggly as he lay with her once again. Vaughn pulled him to her, bruising his lips with her eager kiss. His ass rose as he prepared to plunge in. Vaughn spread her legs wider. "Shit!" he yelled as he entered her tight, wet pussy. She bit his shoulder as he moved deeper and deeper inside her. Fireworks exploded throughout her body. It had been years since she had sex and Vaughn did not remember it being this good. Her hands clutched his ass as he filled her, not missing a spot.

"Kayson!" she yelled as butterflies exploded in her stomach, her sex contracted around his cock and her body spasmed. Kayson gave in and flooded the condom. They lay there panting in each others arms. Kayson rolled off of her and removed the condom, tossing it into the nearby wastebasket.

He looked at Vaughn, who had a look of complete bliss on her face. They both attempted to regulate their breathing. Vaughn looked at him. "That was fantastic," Kayson told her.

"We can't possibly be done yet, you still have two more condoms."

"Aren't you a little minx?" He smiled as he pulled her closer, tasting her lips once again.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Vaughn was not surprised to see Psyche waiting for her in the condo. Psyche's eyes danced with amusement. "Had a nice romp, did we?"

Vaughn's eyes narrowed. "How did you know?"

"It is written all over you. You have that glow that only good sex can create."

"Is that why you are here?"

"I like to embarrass you. It delights me. But, I'm here to remind you that you cannot make your decision until you have also lain with both of them."

"I know that!" Vaughn's hands flew to her head. She frowned almost on the verge of tears. "How can I have sex with Grigori after what I have shared with Kayson? Kayson is fun and caring. He is a true gentleman. I'm not the type of girl to bed hop. It had been four years since my last sexual experience. Can't I just choose Kayson now and end this?"

"So you want to tear Grigori's heart out? If you do not give Grigori a chance, I will not find a woman for him to ease his pain and you will have to bear it along with him every time he helps you with your little project, Vaughn." Psyche vanished, angry at Vaughn's disregard for her sweet Grigori.

Vaughn lay awake that night agonizing over her decision. She did not want to play with anyone's heart. She never asked for love. She fell into a fitful sleep.

ΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘ

Grigori walked the grounds of his suburban estate. His mind was on Vaughn. He decided to call her.

"Grigori, hi."

"Good morning, Vaughn." His voice as always put her senses on high alert. "I want to show you the land for the park. Do you have time today."

Vaughn's insides twisted. She wanted so much to spend the day with Grigori. "I wish I could, Grigori. I feel bad. I know you are doing this for me. My schedule is full for the next two days. I didn't even fit in time for lunch. Then at night, I will be transcribing my notes. Could we do it on Wednesday?"

"Of course. I will call you then." He hung up the phone. There was a flash of light beside him. He immediately fell to his knees.

"Grigori, I will give you the help that you need." Grigori looked up into Eros' face. Eros was not about to lose the woman he loved to a mortal.

Vaughn got home around 7 pm and found a bicycle with a huge bow waiting on her porch along with a helmet, pads and riding clothes in a box for her. She squeeled and opened her door bringing in her new toy. She wanted to call Kayson, but she couldn't be destracted from her work. She sent him a text. Just got your gift. Super excited. I have loads of work to do. Call you when I'm done?

I'll be waiting to hear your voice. He answered back. Vaughn put the phone to her chest and sighed. She headed to her office to begin writing her notes. She was having a hard time concentrating when there was a knock on the door. She rose from her desk and walked to the front door. Vaughn looked out the peephole to see an unknown man there. "Can I help you?"

"I have a delivery for a Vaughn Varnham."

Vaughn opened the door. "Are you Ms. Varnham?" She shook her head. "These are for you." He handed her a bouquet of flowers and bag. "Have a nice day." Vaughn's heart swelled when she recognized her favorite flowers. Her heart started to race at the thought of Kayson. She opened the bag to find dinner. It was a strawberry and spinach salad with feta and almonds. There was a small container of grilled chicken. She sat down to eat and found a letter at the bottom of the bag.

Vaughn,

I know that you have emotionally exhausted yourself today and probably neglected to pick up dinner. I wanted to brighten your night after such a heavy emotional day. Enjoy.

Grigori

Guilt consumed her for attributing this beautiful and thoughtful act to Kayson instead of Grigori. She sent him a text message. Thank you for making me feel so well taken care of tonight.

Her phone buzzed. You're welcome.

The next night he did the same, only instead of a bouquet of flowers, it was packets of flower seeds. The note said that he would help her plant them as soon as she was ready.

ΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦ

Wednesday morning she waited outside for Grigori to pick her up. She shivered with anticipation. The driver exited the car and let her in.

"I would have gotten out and knocked on your door."

"I was too excited to sit in the house."

Grigori chuckled and patted her hand as the car drove off toward the possible home for her park and wellness center. Her hand grabbed his and squeezed. He missed her presence. The car halted and they were let out.

"As you can see a developer previously purchased the area for an exclusive gated community. The infrastructure is here by way of the gate and guard area." Vaughn looked out over the massive piece of land. "We can landscape it and have an onsite caretaker. We would also need a secretary to control the number of people who can use the park at one time so that the children have enough space for quiet contemplation. We can have a coy pond and butterfly sanctuary. Unfortunately, there are no mature trees, that will take some time to cultivate." Vaughn looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Why do I always make you cry?"

"Grigori, I had this vague idea for a wellness center. You anticipated all of my needs even though I never expressed them. Of course, it makes sense to limit the amount of people in the park. Of course, we would need someone here full time. You are a jewel and I'm so lucky to have you in my life." He smiled at her. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him. She felt a sensation zing through her body as he pulled her closer. She could just melt into him. She looked at him. "I'm ready."

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Friday night they boarded Grigori's jet. He did not allow her to pack a bag. He said he had taken care of everything. She sat across from him. "Grigori, there is something I have to tell you."

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"No, it's just, well, I've was intimate with someone else not too long ago."

"So what is this? Why are you willing to give yourself to me?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you the truth."

He leaned in closer. "Try me." She told him her story. "Kayson is the other man?"

Vaughn nodded. "I would never juggle two men. She said I had to make a choice or else both of you would end up hurt in the end."

"Psyche appeared to me, too," He said with his crooked smile. "I was ready for love. I just didn't know where to find it. I want to be with you, Vaughn. If you wish to be with Kayson," he took a deep breath, "I will remove myself from the love equation but I want to see your project through to fruition."

"I don't know what I want, Grigori. I need this weekend with you to sort it out."

"Okay. When we deplane, there will be no further discussion of gods or goddesses, Kayson or decisions." Vaughn shook her head in agreement. "Come, let's go to bed. I wanted most of our trip to be overnight so that you could be refreshed for our adventure."

He led her to the bed where a satin gown was laid out for her in her favorite color. "How did you know my favorite color is sapphire blue?"

"I pay attention. If you want me to turn and give you privacy as you change..."

"No," she said as she stripped. Her eyes never leaving his. Grigori stripped down to his boxer briefs. He moved closer to her, wrapping his arm around her waist and drawing her to him as he savored her lips. Everything within her was ready for Grigori. His fingers scratched tenderly up her thigh making her moan. He helped her onto the bed and laid her on her back. He lay beside her kissing and lightly sucking on her neck. His fingers pressed into her inner thighs making her wet with need. He played her body like a violin, smooth and intense. His mouth and tongue tasted her everywhere but where she wanted him to go. He kissed under her breast only grazing her nipple with his hot breath as he kissed just to the side of it. He nibbled up her inner thighs and up the slope of her belly. Her fingers ached from grasping him. Her body suffered from need.

"Oh Grigori, make love to me." He stopped and looked her in the eyes.

"Not here and not now. You must wait." He turned her back to him and held her close. The clean smell of him and the closeness of his body made her restless until she fell asleep from exhaustion.

ΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣ

Grigori kissed Vaughn behind her ear.

"Mmmm."

"Good morning, Vaughn."

"Good morning, Grigori."

"It is time for us to enjoy our weekend." He helped her up and she pulled herself together. He led her off the plane and she gasped as she saw the beautiful island they landed on. Lush green vegetation and cool water surrounded her. A jeep waited to take them to the bungalow. The island looked uninhabited until they got closer to the house. "There is staff a few miles away. They will discretely come and go."

The bungalow was a sturdy wooden house with huge open windows. It was decorated in blues and greens and raised about five feet off the ground. Every piece of furniture was plush and comfortable. He led her to the outdoor shower so that she could freshen up for the day ahead.

They met in the common room for their little excursion. Vaughn was in a floral bandeau dress. Grigori let his eyes ogle her legs before leading her through the jungle that hid the treasure he wanted to show her. Vaughn could hear the sound of rushing water and her eyes opened wide along with her mouth as she beheld the waterfall. Grigori released her hand and stripped momentarily diverting her attention and bringing her attention to another tent like the one at the campsite.

"There is fresh fruit and other foods in there to eat."

Vaughn appreciated his muscled body. A smile twitched on her face. "Grigori, aren't redheads prone to burning in the sun?"

He turned his crooked smile on her. "Strip Vaughn and meet me in the water." She watched him swim toward the waterfall. When he stood, the water came just below his chest. Vaughn looked around and quickly stripped before she could change her mind. She swam out to him and wrapped him in her arms. He admired the golden sparkle of her eyes before leaning down for a slow erotic kiss. Bubbles of pleasure exploded within her and her body yearned to get closer to him. When he stopped, she was breathless.

"Are you going to tease me like last night?" She asked as he unlocked her passion.

He shook his head no as he grasped her ass, lifting her onto the tip of his erection. He coaxed her open inch by inch, his cock brushing her painfully erect clit. Her hands grasped his curls as she gyrated her hips while he moved deeper. He kissed her again as he moved in rhythm with the waves in the water. Vaughn thought she wanted him to move faster until her orgasm overtook her like a slow moving explosive lighting her on fire from the inside out. She screamed silently as her body seized and then shook violently against him.

Grigori roared as he came deep inside her, his body claiming every inch of her. Vaughn squeezed him tight as she sought to regain her composure. Not for one moment did she worry about other people seeing her. She felt completely safe and protected in Grigori's arms. He stood her on her feet and then the world came crashing back.

"Grigori! We didn't use protection."

"I promise, I am clean." He nuzzled his nose into her neck. She fought back a sigh.

"You don't know that about me." She looked into his eyes indignant.

"Vaughn you are meticulous in everything you do. You did not have to tell me about the other situation but you did because you wanted to be honest. I trust you. Do you trust me?"

She couldn't explain it but she did. He turned her away from him and wrapped his arms around her front. "What if I get pregnant, Grigori?"

"Then I will be eager to see if our daughter has curls like you and if our son will have my red hair."

They stood silently looking out over the water for a while before deciding to swim and float a little. When they were done, Grigori led her to the tent for a bite to eat. "Grigori, that was the most powerful orgasm I have ever experienced."

"It is said that when you are completely in tune with your lover you can bring them to heights they have never known. I gave you everything that would put your soul in a relaxed state, the lush green trees and bushes, the calmness of the water, and privacy. Never mind the fact that I left you yearning for me last night. It was the perfect storm."

He laid her back on the pillows feeding her bits of mango and melon. His eyes were transfixed on her beautiful face.

He ate pieces of fruit off her body before his mouth found her slick wet pussy waiting for his kiss. He obliged it. His lips sucked hers as his cheek brushed her clit. Her hands grasped his curls. He was beginning to love it when she did that. His tongue and lips forced her sex into submission and she came all over his face. He grabbed a napkin, wiping it off as he hovered over her, his cock at the ready. Vaughn's heart pounded as she fell into his aqua blue eyes.

He slammed into her making her cry out as he shoved himself deep inside of her seeking out those parts of her that take her orgasm to the stratosphere. He knew when he found them because she gasped and then cried as she shook and moaned under him. He pulled out and turned her onto her stomach in one fluid motion. He held her hands down as he slipped back into her pulsing pussy. She felt so good.

Vaughn bit the pillow as her lower abdomen began to rapidly contract in time with her wet sex. "Oh Grigori, yes! Yes!"

Once again he came deep inside of her. He bit the back of her neck and it made her orgasm again, squeezing him tight within her. Finally, he collapsed on top of her.