Vaughn's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Vaughn returned home confused more than when she left. It had been a full week since her weekend with Grigori. Every time she closed her eyes she relived her experiences with both men. Grigori seemed to anticipate her every need. Kayson introduced her to her old loves like Colombian desserts and bicycling. Both men were good to her. She could see herself with either one. Valentine's day was rushing toward her. Which one would she choose on Saturday night?

Psyche interrupted her musings, appearing in her favorite chair. "Vaughn, darling, you have two days to make your decision. Did the sex help with your confusion? Oh, of course, it didn't. They were both phenomenal weren't they? No, don't answer." Psyche looked at the anguish covering Vaughn's beautiful visage. "You will come to the Hotel L'Amour. You will meet Eros and I and the two women we have chosen as mates for Grigori and Kayson. You will go into the hotel room and have a romantic dinner and celebrate your very first Valentine's Day with your one true love." And with that, she was gone.

Vaughn's body shook with apprehension as she entered the hotel. Tonight her life changed forever. Who would she have a family with? Grow old with? The elevator ride was the slowest ride she ever experienced. The ding of the bell signaled her arrival. She saw the godly pair and two gorgeous women there at the end of the hall. She wondered who was meant for whom. She felt jealousy rear up in her heart. Her choice made. Eros smiled at her.

"Vaughn, my caramel dream, in room 3015, Grigori awaits. In room 3017 Kayson awaits. Make your choice, Darling."

Vaughn took a deep breath, her hand fell on the door that stood between her and her destiny. Psyche stood by, her face stoic. Vaughn opened the door and gasped. The room looked like it had been transformed into a secret garden. There in the center next to a table for two stood the man who always managed to take her breath away. She nearly ran into his arms. Her hand reached up to toy with his curls. He smiled at her. "I'm glad you chose me."

The End