Vegas Odyssey: The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're two horny guys vying for the attention of two sparsely-clad babes. This isn't about college rivalry; this is about being the Alpha male. Much deeper stuff."

Tori rolled her eyes.

"Well, I already know who I pick," Tracy said as she walked over and sat down on Joshua's stomach, leaning forward and kissing him.

"Aw, that is just precious! The young pup has an admirer."

"Damon, shut up," Tori said as she mimicked Tracy by sitting on my lap. I made eye contact with her, then nodded my head at the other two, who were getting a little hot on the kiss.

"She's pretty cute," I said under my breath.

"I know! And so is he. I caught him checking me out, too, as we were walking back." She was sitting on my cock and I flexed it into her. She jumped in surprise, then smiled down at me mischievously.

"Turned you on a little, didn't it?" I asked.

"You know it," she replied sotto voce, still smiling.

I winked at her, then turned to the other two. "Okay, that's going a little too far at the pool," I said in a stern voice.

Tracy immediately sat up looking terrified. "Oh God, really? Are we going to get kicked out?"

Tori hit me on the chest, and I growled and sat up, pressing my face between her breasts as she ineffectually tried to fight me off. I leaned up and kissed her, then looked back over at Tracy, who now looked slightly bewildered.

"No. Absolutely not." I said with a smile, looking between her and Joshua. "Please continue; we were enjoying that."

Tracy instantly turned three shades of pink, but leaned down and started kissing him again. I was certainly intrigued by the way her breasts pressed into his chest, but didn't want to come off as a complete lecher, so I asked Tori what they had talked about.

"We were discussing places to shop. She liked my thong and asked where I got it, so I think we'll need to find one for her."

"Funny, we had the same conversation here. He said much the same thing about your thong."

"Really?" she asked, turning to look at him.

I spoke up so they could hear over their snogging. "Oh, absolutely. He was saying the strangest, sexiest things about what he'd like to do to your ass, my dear, once he saw the thong. Really kinky, stream-of-consciousness-type stuff."

Tracy sat up with a smile on her face. "He said what?" She knew I was kidding this time, but she really did want to know.

He looked up at me in surprise, like I had sold him out, but he caught on when he saw the look on my face. "Oh, shut the fuck up, dude. I only said her thong looked good. Baby, I really think we should get you one, because you would look amazing."

Tracy gave him a dubious smirk. I held up my hand. "Yes, I'm kidding, in his defense, he did say that." I paused. "And I wholeheartedly agree."

Tracy ran her fingers over Joshua's chest, her boobs bouncing slightly as she swayed her hips back and forth on his stomach. "Yeah, Tori and I were talking about where we could get one, so we have some places to visit on this afternoon's shopping spree."

I took it as a very good sign that she had completely taken in-stride the fact that he had been looking at another girl's ass, even commented on it. I still couldn't tell if this was from naïveté or if she had actually processed the comment and dismissed it for what it was: a simple compliment that quickly transferred itself to her.

We spent a couple hours lounging around and going for a swim. At one point I was crouching with my back to the wall with Tori in front of me. I reached out and cupped her breasts underwater. She pressed herself back into me, grinding her cute little butt into my crotch. Tracy and Joshua were no more than three feet from us and didn't miss what my hands were doing. Joshua played it cool, but I caught Tracy staring a couple times. By then we were bantering like old friends, deciding to go change and head to Chipotle for lunch.

"Go ahead, babe, I'll follow in a moment," I said, as my wife smiled knowingly and kissed me. Tracy blushed again as Joshua looked away, finding something fascinating on the other side of the pool. I had dropped a couple not-so-subtle hints like this about our comfortable sexuality throughout the morning. At no point did either of them seem offended by it, which was another point in their favor. Apparently they had accepted that Tori and I were on a different level and weren't troubled by it. I liked these two more and more by the hour.

I said as much back up in the room.

"He's a great guy: good sense of humor, good taste in women..."

Tori was quietly folding the towels and hanging up our swimsuits to dry. Eventually I trailed off, noticing that she wasn't responding.

"What? Do you not like them?" She seemed to be getting along swimmingly with Tracy, so I was perplexed by her silence.

She walked up to me, putting her arms around my shoulders and sensually running her fingers through my hair. "Baby...I think we should seduce them."

I blinked. "I see. Interesting choice of words...do you have a plan?"

"Tracy is the key. Joshua will follow her lead."

I considered this. As I had noted earlier, he was definitely the more conservative of the two, but he did seem malleable. "Alright, so how do we go about this?"

"Just be your normal, flirtatious self around her. She already has a bit of a crush on you."

"Is that so?"

"Mm-hmm. Walking over to get drinks she wouldn't shut up about your tattoos and she's always looking at you when you talk."

"Isn't that normal for people to do?"

"Yes, but she looks at you the way Jasmine does when you get home from work and don't pay enough attention to her."

I thought of my pathetic German Shepherd groveling at my feet, hoping I'd pet her. "Pretty distinctive analogy. You sure about that?"

"Absolutely."

"So while I'm doing that, what will you be doing?"

"Wrapping Joshua further around my finger," she grinned confidently.

I chuckled. He was definitely on his way. "They won't know what hit them...what's the goal here?"

She shrugged and kissed me. "Just have some fun."

I kissed her. "I love you, conniving thing that you are."

She kissed me back. "I know."

---

Driving to CMG, Tori and I played tour guide, talking about all of the different casinos and some of the history of the place. She knew more about this than I did since her grandfather had lived there for several years and she could recall how much the Strip changed even in our lifetime. For my part, since neither of them had ever eaten at Chipotle (How...??), I could recount for them the history of my relationship with their product and how this lunch was about to change their lives.

We settled in at the table and feasted. They quickly agreed that it was a superior burrito and promised to eat here more often. Soon, however, the conversation diverged as Tori gathered up Joshua's attention, asking all about him and dropping none-too-subtle flattery about his accomplishments. On the other hand, I poured on the charm and spent the next half hour teasing Tracy and lightly making fun of her, mixing it up with sincere compliments and generally keeping her off-balance as I flirted and directed the conversation. I've always been rather bemused that girls find me very attractive when I'm being kind of a dick, saying astonishing things about them which I have no proof of but can pull from a wild roundabout logic that they can't argue against. If they try, I make fun of them for that, too.

She dug it 100%, just as I expected she would. She was laughing constantly, even at the barely-funny stuff, so Tori was right: this girl was into me and wasn't being quite discreet about it, either. Every time he looked over at us, though, Joshua would smile, and there were a couple times when she was either laughing or sitting with a shocked look on her face that he asked to hear what I'd said, and after I explained my set-up and punchline, he would add a comment supporting my side of the story, leaving her now shocked at him as he joined in the laughter. Otherwise, Tori had him tuned in perfectly: her forward-leaning posture, directive positioning, and steady contact with slightly widened eyes were textbook examples of body language conveying feminine attraction. While I doubt he noticed it, he was certainly responding to it. Conversely, women never miss these things, but while I was certain Tracy noticed it, she didn't seem at all threatened by Tori's behavior.

Next was swimsuit shopping at the Venetian. We tried a number of stores, and she tried on several different suits before selecting a cranberry-colored thong bikini from Burberry that gave her tremendous cleavage and went perfectly with her tan skin and blonde hair. I was actually rather sorry she picked one, though: each one she tried on was the perfect excuse to stare at her voluptuous body. My wife smacked me and told me to stop drooling.

"What?! She looks fantastic! She's trusting me to give an honest, informed decision and I'm just sitting here trying to get informed."

"Yes, well, your 'information' is starting to show."

"That's her fault, not mine." I winked at Tracy, who smiled back, biting her bottom lip as she struck a pose.

"Put those away, woman, you're getting him in trouble," Joshua told her. He had adopted that pet name from me earlier in the afternoon.

"But they are put away, darling, at least compared to this morning," she said innocently while cupping her breasts.

While she was in the changing room, Tori walked up with a swanky blouse, handing it over the door. "Here, try this on real quick, Trace, I think you'd look great in it."

"Whoa, what the hell? I thought we were just getting her a swimsuit," I said.

"Joshua told me at lunch that they didn't really have anything to go dancing in tonight, so I promised to help them pick out some clothes for the evening."

I looked up at him meaningfully. "Good God, man, do you know what you've done?"

By now he was catching on when I was being hyperbolic. He grinned back at me. "No, what?"

"You've released the Kracken of shopping."

-whack- "Shut up, Damon, you love going clothes shopping with me."

"I love going lingerie shopping with you," I corrected my wife.

"We'll get to that. Now stop setting a bad example," she replied.

I shared a look with Joshua. "Okay," I said meekly.

Tracy stepped out of the dressing room and Tori had been right: the silky teal blouse had a plunging neckline and a tapered waist, accenting all the best parts of her figure. She knew she looked good, grinning smugly at us guys while she posed.

"I think this will do," she laughed, gauging the way we were undressing her with our eyes.

"Now we need to find you a white miniskirt," Tori said. "I think I know where to get one."

"Oh! That would be perfect! Gimme a sec, I'll be right out."

She changed and met us at the register, where Joshua didn't even flinch when the total came up. Walking out of there, I pulled ahead with my arm around Tori.

"What did he say he does now?" I asked, curious about a recent college grad dropping that much on clothes without breaking a sweat.

"He inherited a construction company from his father, who retired when he graduated. He's already paid off his school loans and actually paid for most of their upcoming wedding."

I looked back at him with new respect. Up to now I had assumed this trip was some kind of pre-wedding gift from one or both of their parents. I certainly wouldn't have held it against him, but it was impressive that they were here on his dime.

For the skirt we went to French Connection, picking out a form-fitting white satin skirt for Tracy, while Tori found a black miniskirt with ruffles for herself.

"Do you need something to go with that?" I asked, expecting the worst.

"Nope! I have something already," she surprised me. "You'll see."

Outfitting Joshua came next. The girls took him straight to Express, where they fussed over him while I hid in the corner reading Spector. Forty-five minutes later, he looked relieved to be free again.

"Glad to see you survived. What's next, ladies?"

I damn well knew what was next, but would be bitterly disappointed by their answer.

"We have to go find appropriate undergarments, but YOU," Tracy pointed to me and Joshua, "are not allowed to come. Go get some ice cream or something."

I stood shocked for a moment before rallying. "Bullshit, blondie, you can't tell me what to do. Wife! Where are we going next—"

"I can, and you aren't coming with us," my wife intervened.

Joshua pulled a face. "Seriously? You're going to send two grown men to get ice cream while you try on lingerie together?"

United, the girls just looked back at us like we were intruding.

"But I really wanted to see you two trying out some more thongs," I whined, not quite jokingly.

"Maybe later," my wife said slyly.

"Well, he and I are going to hold you to that, woman, so be ready for it."

She looked over at Joshua and raised an eyebrow before taking Tracy by the arm. "I'll call you," she said over her shoulder.

We watched them leave, not even bothering to hide the fact that we were staring at their asses when they looked back at us, giggling.

"Well, that kinda sucks," he said.

I pondered Tori's parting words. The way things were going, 'showing us later' sounded prophetic.

"Yeah, but I think the wait will be worth it," I said slowly. He looked over at me, considering my comment as I watched the women stroll around the corner.

"Fuck it, let's get a drink. I have a lot to teach you about craps."

It is not a simple game and it is especially hard to describe without standing at a table, but I got the gist of the rules, odds, and betting across to him. He asked me about the terms he'd overheard like "yo," "hard 10," and so on, and I described the methods of throwing the dice. I was rather surprised how long it took the girls, but I could only surmise that was a good sign.

Finally my cell phone rang. "Hey babe, we're done; meet us by Wolfgang Puck's. And hurry, we need to get moving; we got tickets for the Cirque du Soleil."

I frowned. "Why the hell did you do that?"

I have nothing against French Canadians—in fact, Lanny Barbie is easily my favorite full-figured pornstar—but their circuses suck ass, at least the ones I had seen so far.

"It's the Zumanity one, darling—it's all about sex."

My eyes shot open. "Oh...I see..."

"But we have to go back to the hotel, get dressed, and go to dinner beforehand, so we have to move!"

"Right, we're on our way."

---

Tori spent three hours getting ready for the evening, which was normal, but wouldn't let me watch, which was not. When she emerged, she looked very cute, but not really dressed for clubbing. Yes, she wore the new miniskirt, and her hair and makeup were dynamite, but she was wearing a black long-sleeved v-neck that looked like it wrapped around her front. It was very tight and showed off her thin waist and athletic figure wonderfully, but it looked very conservative. Even with the v-neck there wasn't much cleavage.

"That's what you had in mind for tonight?" I asked suspiciously.

"You'll just have to wait and see," she answered primly.

I tried looking for any sign of what she had on underneath, but the material was thick enough to hide any folds or straps.

"Stop trying to look." She snapped her fingers toward the bedroom, "I put out your light-pink button-up and Lucky jeans on the bed, go get dressed. Hurry!"

Joshua and Tracy were waiting for us in the lobby, looking every bit the sexy young couple. We waved them over and I took in Tracy's deep cleavage and the way her skirt clung to her hips as she walked over.

"You look very pretty," I told her, then looked at Joshua. "So do you."

"Coming from a guy wearing pink, I guess I'll take that as a compliment."

"We're not at the pool anymore, boys," Tori said with exaggerated annoyance. "You can stop with the posturing."

"No, we can't. You two are still hot, and I would appreciate it if we could just cut to the chase and you two would agree to ignore him for the rest of the night," I said, smiling winningly at Tracy and holding out my arms to both ladies.

"Not hardly," Joshua cut in, smacking his fiancée on the behind and taking her arm. "So where are we going for dinner?"

"You're not afraid of heights, are you?"

They were not, but rather delighted to find out about the restaurant at the top of the Stratosphere.

We were seated at a four-top, alternating guy-girl so that I had a beautiful lady on either side. We quickly ordered from the menu, stressing to our waiter that we were on a timeline.

Conversation was much more group-oriented this time, though I still paid particular attention to Stacy while Tori occasionally pulled Joshua into side conversations. I noticed on more than one occasion she laid her hand on his, where it lingered while she made a point before slowly sliding back to her lap.

We hastily tucked in when the food arrived.

"So, Tracy, where will the honeymoon be?" I asked between bites.

"We still haven't decided between Hawaii or Vancouver."

"Hmm, that's tough; it would depend on the time of year. Overall, however, I would imagine you'd spend more time outdoors in Hawaii and a lot more time indoors in Vancouver," I said with a wry grin.

She giggled. "That's kind of what we were thinking."

"My advice? Regardless of where you go, keep a journal. A very detailed journal, not just of the places you go, but the things you...do...as well. We did that and it makes for very exciting reading to see how much we crammed into those two weeks."

"What all did you do?"

"Gosh, let's see: plenty of blowjobs and cunnilingus, anal a few times, the occasional facial..."

She pushed my shoulder, laughing. "That's not what I meant! Where did you go, what did you do there, that kind of stuff."

"What are you guys talking about?" Tori asked curiously, having overheard my comments.

"I told Stacy about our honeymoon sex journal and she wanted a brief overview."

Stacy looked aghast. "I did not!"

"You should have seen the way her face lit up when I brought it up. I was just mentioning it in passing, but she latched onto it like a shark on a fat kid," I said to Joshua, who was regarding his fiancee 's discomfort with a certain amount of amusement.

"Well, did you tell him about our sex journal?" he asked her.

"JOSHUA!" she said, turning a lovely shade of pink and hitting his arm.

I cracked my knuckles, leaning forward and placing my elbows on the table. "Do tell." Tori, too, was looking intently at Joshua.

"Over Spring Break at Cozumel last year we kept a journal of our, um, escapades. Neither of us writes very well, but it's pretty fun to read, especially when we watch the videos, too..." he was smiling at his fiancée, who was still blushing prettily but now smiling back at him. This was an intriguing development.

Apparently Tori thought so, too, because she chose this moment to take off her v-neck. In one swift motion she inverted it up over her head, then pulled her arms out of the sleeves. I looked over briefly at the motion, then almost snapped my neck in a double-take. My jaw hit the floor as I recognized the navy blue and black corset she had worn the night I had taken her anal virginity. I was instantly rock hard. She looked as amazing in it now as she had back in college: lifting her breasts, hugging her sides, and completely changing her demeanor.

"Oh my God, you look so HOT!" Tracy said breathily. I glanced at her. She was openly ogling Tori. Joshua looked like he might have an aneurism.

My sexy wife, playing off like she hadn't known what our reactions would be, smiled and thanked Tracy for the compliment. Then, looking back and forth between me and Joshua, she reached up and closed our mouths by lifting the chin. "Down, boys, we still have a lot to do tonight." Still, she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips. I saw out of the corner of my eye that her hand was still under Joshua's jaw, lightly stroking his chin stubble.