Vegas Odyssey: The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started whispering to Tracy, whose breathing had become erratic. "I think my sexy wife wants to kiss your fiancé. See how turned on she is? That's from your Joshua. He has my wife so turned on right now that she wants to kiss him, right here in front of you. But she doesn't want to do that if it's not okay; she wants to, but she knows he won't kiss her back if it's not okay with you."

I moved my lips next to her ear. "Truth be told, I want to kiss you right now. You have been driving me crazy all afternoon and I know you can feel how hard I am beneath you. But I'm not going to kiss you unless my wife kisses Joshua first...so it is all up to you: will I kiss you, or not? Just a shake of the head, a look of displeasure, and nothing will happen. But if you don't object..."

My finger was delicately sliding along her collarbone as my cock pressed into her from below. Very, very delicately I brushed my lips on the back of her neck. She shuddered.

Meanwhile, Tori had spun around again and moved back into a profile position, her hands up by Joshua's face as she watched us on the chair. Her hazel eyes were locked on Tracy's, her open mouth only inches from Joshua's. He was oblivious to the moment, but I could understand why: Tori was dominating him with her sexuality and he was following her every motion and gesture like a male shadow to her feminine form.

Tracy's breathing resumed, coming in deep gasps as her internal debate raged. Hours of groundwork—playing at the pool, innuendos dropped throughout the day, the sex show, the dominating performance at the craps table—led to this moment, when I gently kissed the side of her neck. She exhaled deeply and nodded to Tori. My wife kept looking at Tracy as she took Joshua's chin and turned it towards his fiancée. The young couple locked eyes for a moment, then my wife moved forward, closing the distance with Joshua.

As their lips met, I flexed my cock into Tracy's butt cheek and wrapped my arms around her. She groaned a little, still watching my wife kissing Joshua. I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She responded immediately, spinning around and kissing me fervently. Our tongues twisted and turned, hours of tension finding release. The hardest part was over: the door had been opened, and though I wanted to keep pushing it further, it wouldn't happen from a simple kiss.

After a few minutes I leaned back, smiling. "C'mon, I want to dance with you."

She smiled back, licking her lips. Taking my hand, she pulled me onto the dance floor next to Tori and Joshua. They, too, had ended their kiss, but were still grinding against one another, ignoring the rest of the world.

We picked up a rhythm and soon she was gyrating around me, pressing herself into me and sliding the wonderful material of her blouse (and the fabulous mounds underneath) across my torso. She faced away from me, bending over and placing her white mini-skirted ass in my crotch, which I quickly slapped. She slowly stood back up into me, looking over her shoulder and returning a little kiss. She broke away, twirling around me on her own.

I reached over and cupped Tori's ass. She danced around and kissed me deeply. Her hands were behind her on Joshua, so I cupped her defenseless, corseted breasts for a moment before stepping back, smiling at her as I told her to turn back around. Catching Joshua's eye, I pointed down at her and tossed my hand at them, "Take her." He spun her around, groping her butt as he leaned down to kiss her again.

I retaliated by kissing his fiancée. My hands roved her body, squeezing, sliding, palming every surface within reach. She ground her body into mine, her hands doing the same thing to me. I was getting fucking HORNY and I knew from the way she had kissed me just now that my wife was, too. I was reasonably sure my wife and I had laid enough base for further expansion somewhere more private. After a few more thumping songs spent grinding, laughing, and hovering between first and second base, it was time to progress.

Tori led the way, pulling Joshua by the hand off the dance floor. I patted Tracy on the behind and motioned for her to follow. In the dark club setting, I kept my eyes on her strikingly white derriere as I, too, fell in step.

My wife led us out onto the balcony overlooking the gambling tables where we could talk away from the music. She pushed Joshua into a chair, then mounted him sidesaddle, putting one arm over his shoulders and idly fingering the buttons of his shirt. His arm automatically wrapped around her waist as his fingers traced the waistline of her ruffled miniskirt. Stepping around them, I leaned back against the railing, turning Tracy around and pulling her so she was leaning into me. Her hands rubbed my legs and hips while I played with her hair.

"Tracy, Joshua, by now you know my husband and I have an open relationship. We don't cheat on each other, but I like watching him with other women and I like it when he watches me with other men. Both of us enjoy being a voyeur and an exhibitionist for each other."

"What's a voyeur?" Tracy asked.

"Someone who enjoys watching...like what you and I were doing on the chair," I said, and she blushed.

"We have enjoyed spending the day with you," Tori continued, "You are both very nice people and a lot of fun to hang out with." She grinned conspiratorially, leaning closer to Joshua's ear and lowering her voice. "But we have a confession to make."

"This morning Tori and I decided to seduce you. We didn't want to press anything that might be unwanted, but at every turn you two seemed perfectly comfortable with the situation, encouraging our efforts. Now, up to about twenty minutes ago, it was incredibly forward of us to assume such things, but I have believed from the beginning that Tori was right about you two."

Joshua looked up at her. "This was your idea?"

"I thought you were very cute and I knew my husband was attracted to Tracy, so it was a matter of deciding if you two might be interested. I caught you looking at me more than once, mister; you're not as subtle as you think you are."

He shrugged and grinned. "Maybe I wasn't trying to be subtle."

Tori looked up at Tracy. "The point wasn't that I noticed or not, it's that Tracy did notice, but wasn't bothered by it. That spoke volumes about your relationship."

"How so?" Tracy asked.

I shook my head. "That's for you two to work out between yourselves. It's an aspect of your interaction that cannot be explained by someone from the outside. Regardless, Tori keyed in on that, came up with a gameplan, and here we are. Everything leading up to the moment of impact was within your control but not a conscious decision. The last step, just now in there," I pointed back to the dance floor, "Was yours to take, and obviously we all know what happened there. But the real question is, what happens next? Are we just going to stay friends, dancing through the night and going our separate ways when we return to the hotel..."

"Or do you join us instead?" My wife finished. She let the question hang for a moment before going on. "Damon and I are going back inside to dance. You two are welcome to join us now if you already know the answer one way or the other, but if not, take as much time as you need out here to find out where you stand. This might just be a one-time offer, depending on what you choose, with no repercussions either way."

I gently pushed Tracy upright, stepping out behind her and offering my hand to Tori. She extricated herself from Joshua, joining me and taking my hand in hers as Tracy took her place in Joshua's lap.

"No matter what you decide, we want you to know that this has been a wonderful day." With that, Tori turned back to the club and I followed her sexy ass back inside.

We got onto the dance floor and assaulted each other. Whether or not the other two joined us, there was some incredible fucking in our near future. While I had been working to impress Tracy all evening, my cocksure attitude at the craps table and the sexual nuances throughout the day had been turning my wife on the whole time; likewise, her shockingly sexy outfit and flirty behavior with Joshua all night had kept me in various stages of arousal for hours, and she was gonna get it later! For the time being, however, I was forced to be content with open groping and tongue wrestling on the dance floor.

I spun her around, cupping her breasts and grinding my hard-on into her backside as she pushed back into me. Her hands passed over the bulge in my pants often, causing me to involuntarily flex against the constricting material.

"I love you, baby," I growled in her ear.

She turned back around to kiss me. Her eyes paused a moment looking over my shoulder, then she smiled and proceeded to make out with me.

I felt someone press up against me, reaching around my sides to touch my wife. Tori smiled in the kiss, then pushed and pulled on my shoulders until I turned around. Tracy immediately took over kissing me as my wife rubbed up and down my back.

"Is this your answer?" I asked.

Tracy nodded, breathing heavily. "We want it all."

I grinned. "And so you will get it!"

I smacked her ass and she squealed. I pressed her face back to mine and we continued kissing and fondling as we moved to the music. I felt Tori pull away, no doubt to do most unmarried-like things with Joshua. Tracy's hand passed across my cock, making it flex not just from the sensation but also the thought of my wife's hand doing the same thing to Joshua.

"Wow, someone's a little excited," she said sarcastically.

"Don't worry," I growled as I spun her around, pressing myself between her butt cheeks, "You'll get your chance to play with it soon enough."

"Why not right now?"

"Because I don't want to get arrested."

"No!" she laughed. "I mean...let's get out of here. All of us."

I didn't want to give her the chance to change her mind, so I turned to the other two. Tori's back was to me, her face turned up kissing Joshua. His hands were on her ass while one of her arms was around his neck, pulling his face to hers, while her other arm was between them, moving back and forth. I couldn't see what it was doing exactly, but I somehow doubted she was scratching her belly.

I snapped loudly at them, the percussion cutting through the bass. He looked up and I gave him a 'circle the wagons' gesture, then pointed at the door. He nodded, following my lead as I firmly pulled Tracy through the crowd toward the exit.

Stepping into the cool air of the casino floor, I still had Tracy by the hand. Tori and Joshua followed a couple minutes later. I stared lustfully at my wife's sexy...well, everything, really: her gorgeous dark hair; her Asian exoticness, accented by her kohl-lined hazel eyes; her stunning corset-and-miniskirt outfit; her amazing (and naked!) body beneath it. I loved her and I knew tonight was going to be an unforgettable night for both of us.

We walked through the casino, mismatched couples who looked perfectly normal to the rest of the world. We walked out to the valet parking and I hailed the guy who had parked our car.

"Bring it around, my man."

"Which one is yours, sir?"

I frowned at him, then looked at my wife pointedly.

Looking at her for a moment, recognition bloomed, "Oh, the car with the—right."

He smiled and took off at a jog. Soon, our rental appeared and he hopped out. The panties were still there, though I couldn't tell if they were in the same place as before. I can't say I cared either way.

Tori took the keys from the valet. "I believe I'm the most sober. Trace, why don't you sit between the boys in the back while I chauffeur everyone around?"

"Mmm, I think I could do that...c'mon, boys, let's go for a ride."

Tracy took me by the hand as Joshua walked around to the other side of the car. Tori got in the front and I smacked Tracy's ass as she bent down to get in. Standing in the open door, I casually unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it off and throwing it into the car. I was causing a bit of a spectacle in front of the bustling hotel, but these people could wait on me. The valet grinned and I tossed him a salute before climbing sedately into the Lexus.

Tracy was giggling. "Why did you take your shirt off?"

I pursed my lips and shook my head at her. "You really are a natural blonde, aren't you? The Sex Game goes all night, so you're already behind. Don't make me make Joshua tickle you."

He poked her in the ribs for emphasis, and she squealed. "Okay! Gimme a second!"

She didn't have a second. "SEX!" Joshua called, hitting the ceiling.

"What?" she said, disbelieving. He pointed at a motorcycle on the curb, a crotch rocket with half of the front beam burned out.

"Motorcycles don't count! They only have one light to begin with!"

"Keep going with your blouse. Okay, it's anything asymmetrical—fog lights, parking lights, motorcycle lights, whatever. Anything uneven is fair game. So you are down another. Tori, back me up on this."

"He's right, Tracy, and I have some bad news," she said with feigned concern. "I can't take anything else off without creating a dangerous driving condition, so you're going to have to pay all of the points for our team. Sorry." The sincerity was somehow lacking her apology, maybe because she was smiling into the rearview mirror.

"You bitch! You set me up!" Tracy laughed. "But I'm not a sore loser, so..." She reached back and unstrapped her bra, freeing her large tits with their pointy nipples. It was all I could do not to grab them. I distracted myself by returning to a visual scan outside the car. I could feel her shifting around on the seat, then her panties were draped over my head. I smiled and left them in place. Her hand came to rest on my thigh very high up and personal, gently rubbing circles.

Perhaps Lady Luck was still watching out for me, because I sniped one that my wife should have seen. Maybe she was checking out our naked passenger a little too much in the rearview mirror. Either way, suddenly the girls were down two more, with only one available piece of clothing left on Tracy's lovely body.

"Uh, well, I guess this counts as two..." and she shimmied out of the tight white skirt, revealing a careful strip on her taut stomach leading down to puffy lips. Again, I had to fight the urge not to slip my finger into the oh-so-inviting cleft they created.

"Actually, you guess wrong, and this is where things get difficult for your team. Now that you're down so much, you will be otherwise distracted, which makes it much harder to score points."

'What do you mean, 'distracted'?" she asked with a husky voice.

Tori spoke up from the front. "Remember what he told me to do earlier that I answered with, 'Not yet, dear, we aren't down by that much'?"

I watched Tracy as realization visibly crossed her face. Tori caught it, too, nodding mock-sympathetically. "Yep...we're down by that much now. I'm soooo sorry I can't be more of a help, but I really need to focus on getting us home safely."

Tracy sat forward, leaning up and whispering to my wife, who shook her head, whispering something back. Tracy giggled, then turned and squatted down in front of the seat between me and Joshua. Her hands rubbed up and gripped the bulges in our pants.

"Well, boys, are you going to let me play by the rules or not?" she asked seductively.

Joshua reached down and unfastened his pants, eager to give her ample opportunity. I, on the other hand, leaned back and put my hands behind my head, fixing her with a 'You go right ahead' look. Her lips puckered at my cheek, but her fingers delicately unstrapped my belt, then my pants, finally the fly. She lay the flaps carefully to each side, then rubbed my cock through my underwear. Joshua had already freed his manhood and was watching avidly as her hand traced the outline of my cock.

As punishment for my petulance, I suppose, she looked up at me, then deliberately leaned down and took her fiancé's cock in her mouth. He sighed as she worked him in and out a few times before taking over with her hand and returning to my bulge. Her free hand reached into the slit of my boxer-briefs, wrapping around my cock for the first time. Her hand was warm and soft, her motions gentle as she maneuvered my unbending rod back through the slit. Finally it popped free and she cooed as she stroked it for measure. She looked up at me again and leaned forward, looking down only to swirl her tongue around the head.

I had known she was hot for me for hours, that the strength of her desire was affecting her like alcohol. I knew this because I felt the same way, and I could see the same symptoms in Joshua and my wife. The car was heating up even with the AC blowing. She took me deep a couple times, then returned to Joshua, licking his dick like a lollipop.

"Sex," Tori said, lazily thumping the ceiling.

The idea that the girls were at a disadvantage was bullshit in this setting: Joshua and I were riveted on the blonde bouncing back and forth between our cocks. Tori was the only person looking outside and she knew it.

Tracy was working on me, so Joshua slid his pants down to his feet. When she swapped again I did the same. Now that my cock was being taken care of, however, my natural competitiveness returned and I began hawking the streets once more. It quickly paid off and I caught a pickup on a cross street.

"Hey, you up there, I'm pretty sure that corset will slide down enough to count. And you, missy, stop teasing; it's time to start sucking these dicks like you mean it," I said, tapping the back of her head.

In response, her mouth enveloped my cock on the next plunge. That was more like it.

I noticed Tori's shoulders adjusting in the front seat and I glanced over at Joshua. He was staring wide-eyed at her from across the car, sexual desire marking every atom of his visage. She looked back at him and smiled; all he could do in reply was lick his lips.

We traversed the Strip directly to the Wynn this time, but even so, we spent most of it with the lovely driver topless and the gentlemen in the back getting blowjobs. We turned a few heads, but made all of the green lights so there were no unusually long pauses next to other vehicles.

We pulled into the parking garage and made our way up to the top floor. Tori found a secluded spot between two big SUVs and pulled in, but once the car was off no one moved.

"Well, Joshua, I'm pretty sure the girls are still down one from the game, since Tori took off her top, but since Tracy was already busy, I think it's Tori's turn to suck some cock."

Tori reached back over Tracy and rubbed his knee. "Why don't you come up here with me, Joshua? I don't want anyone accusing me of cheating or not being a team player."

Tracy didn't miss a beat on my cock, releasing his and pulling my leg over so she could kneel between them and give me her full attention. Forgotten, Joshua quickly opened the car door and stepped around into the front seat. He looked at my wife, suddenly unsure, but she quickly took charge, pulling her hair into a ponytail as her head disappeared into his lap.

I smiled and looked down at the top of Tracy's head. I was raging hard and getting close, but this was not even close to what I wanted for the evening. I picked up her chin until my cock fell out of her mouth. She looked up at me and I leaned down and kissed her. She responded excitedly. My hands traced down her neck to her full breasts, cupping them and palming the nipples.

"Get up here," I whispered, leaning back. She followed, crawling into my lap and thrusting her breasts into my face. I fondled and sucked the massive mounds as her hands caressed my head. I pulled her crotch towards me until I felt her pussy rubbing against my cock. I mimicked a grinding motion by lifting her ass up and down. She got the hint and took over, grinding her hips into me as we kissed.