Vegas Odyssey: The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers

I looked up at Joshua. "Your wife just had an orgasm with a cock in her ass."

This was a big moment for him and I wanted him to fully realize its import. Not every girl can orgasm anally and I felt it was worth pointing out in case his lust-addled brain glossed over it.

Either way, the sight and sound of his sodomized and pussy-licking wife-to-be cumming was the final stimulation he needed. He groaned mightily as he filled another of my wife's holes with his cum. As he pounded into her, Tori reached up and pulled Tracy's face into her harder, and my wife's cries of ecstasy sounded from beneath us. I could feel the bed shaking as she convulsed around Joshua's and Tracy's enveloping ministrations.

I was still grinding my hips into Tracy's butt cheeks, observing the chain of orgasms going on around me. I was getting there, but not quite ready to be done yet with my new lady friend.

Joshua was slowly withdrawing, and as he popped free I directed him to the bathroom where we had some antibacterial soap.

"Hurry back, baby, I want you to watch this," Tracy called after him huskily.

He winked at her as he stepped around the corner. I reached back to the headboard, grabbing one of the pillows and sliding it between my legs.

"Tori, scoot up and put your head on the pillow. My balls need some attention." On cue, I felt her tongue flick along my sac, sending a shiver up my spine.

I started sliding in and out again, reveling in the added sensations of my wife's talented mouth in addition to this virgin ass. Tracy had come down from her orgasm enough to allow me to continue, thus I started pounding in and out of her with increased force. Joshua returned and sat on the bed off to the side. Tracy reached out and he took her hand.

I felt Tori's finger sliding up my taint, pressing against the veins and nerve running beneath my cock. It was wet with lube, sliding further and further back until it was pressing against my anus. My hips bucked; when I settled back, she pushed her finger in to the last knuckle in one motion. I lost control, groaning and thrusting as all of the nerve impulses—from Tracy's ass, from my wife's tongue and finger—collided in an explosive singularity of kinky pleasure. My cum shot deeply into Tracy's bowels, the sensation eliciting a moan from the sexy blonde.

I had to push Tori's head away to spare my sensitive testicles from any further stimulation and she removed her finger as well. I pulled out of Tracy's ass slowly, trying my best to work it out with her breathing to alleviate the discomfort.

Once free, I made my way to the bathroom to disinfect myself and generally clean up.

As I was washing, Tori joined me, looking tired, disheveled, and generally fucked. She was lovely.

"I love that corset; I think it may be the sexiest thing you own."

She pressed herself into my back, smiling at me in the mirror. "Mmm, I think *you* are the sexiest thing I own."

I chuckled, reaching around and wetly smacking her bare ass cheek. She wet her hands in the sink and soaped up, then reached back and lathered my flagging cock.

"You going to be up for more? You still haven't had me tonight," she asked, eyebrow cocked.

"I will definitely need more of that anti-chafing lotion from Club Aurora tomorrow, but I should be good for another round."

*squeeze* "Good."

She rinsed and opened the door as I grabbed a hand towel for my crotch and followed.

Joshua and Tracy were propped up on the pillows holding each other tightly, necking and whispering as if they were the only people in the world. Tracy lay on her back with one foot tucked under the other knee in a figure-4. Her sex, shaven and puffed from stimulation, beckoned me, but Tori saw something else and made the first move.

Crawling onto the bed, she gently moved Tracy's bent leg to the side and settled into her nether regions. She slid her hands under Tracy's butt, lifting it, and I finally saw what my wife was after: a trickle of white sliding out of Tracy's back door.

Tracy, who had been ignoring my wife's return up to now, twitched and squealed at the first lick. Both looked down at my wife lapping up my seed, her elven eyes staring back above Tracy's sex.

I stood back, observing the sexy arch in my wife's back, her dark hair splayed across Tracy's legs, her beautiful pussy presented back towards me, a slight trickle of her own leaking down. Lazily, almost without thought, my hand found its way to my cock and began prepping for another round.

The other couple, who had been cooling down post-coitus, began showing signs of life, too. As my hand had found its own way, so, too, did Tracy's hand move on its own accord to a nipple, tweaking and pulling as she watched my wife. So, too, did Joshua's crotch show signs of activity. Since her hands were propping up Tracy's rear end, I reached down to stimulate my wife from behind. No one made a sound, save for the muted slurping noises of Tori's services.

We stayed in this manual/oral train for several minutes, letting the flush return in a slow build. Joshua's free hand added to Tracy's nipple stimulation, and she returned in kind by reaching down and cupping his balls. My altruistic hand slid up and down my wife's slit, occasionally pausing to strum the clit. Her hips began subtly flexing in opposition to my hand, as Tracy's nipple-tweaking became more insistent.

Finally Joshua spoke. "Are you leaking, too?"

Tori nodded, never taking her eyes off him, willing him to ask.

"Can I watch my wife...do that too?"

She nodded again slowly, but kept slurping away, looking up at Joshua.

He frowned slightly, then looked at me. "She isn't done yet," I said with a wry grin. He nodded, and looked back at the show. It was quite a sight for both of them.

Soon, though, Tori began licking broadly up Tracy's crack to her pussy, a sign I knew from past experience meant that she was done.

"Tracy, move the pillows out from under you and lay back. Scoot down a bit, too, I have an idea. Joshua, help get her situated."

Tracy moved what she could, but Tori wouldn't let go just yet so Joshua did most of the work. Only when she was settled did my wife relinquish her position to crawl up Tracy's body and kneel over her face. Tori palmed her sex with one hand and grabbed the headboard with the other. Then she lowered herself to the smiling ex-cheerleader.

Passingly, I noticed that nobody had consulted Tracy about felching my wife, but she seemed quite alright with it.

Joshua stood beside the bed, playing with himself and mouth slightly agape as he watched yet another door open in his sexual life. Smiling inwardly, I walked around to the other side of the bed and grabbed the lube. Then, mimicking my wife, I crawled onto the bed and knee-walked up Tracy's body, settling against Tori's back.

"Tracy, can you give me a hand here?" I asked, squirting lube all over her chest. She got the hint and pressed her tits together, offering a soft and slippery crevice for my cock. Nocking myself in, I began slowly thrusting back and forth, the all-enveloping warmth being everything I'd hoped it would be from the minute I saw her in a bikini last night at the hot tub.

Hips still rocking, I pressed myself into Tori's back and reached around, under the outstretched arm and over the other still rhythmically polishing her clit, to cup her breasts, twirling and tugging her sensitive nipples. Her head tilted back onto my shoulder, her mouth panting, slightly open as her eyes were closed. I couldn't quite reach for a kiss, so I opted for a soft lick on her cheek. She grinned, then looked up and past me.

"Joshua..." was all she said, then opened her mouth.

He stepped onto the bed as I moved around to the other side of her head, making way. As her head started to bob, I flipped her hair over my shoulder and kissed, nibbled, and sucked the side of her neck, going for marks. This was about as close as I was willing to get to another man's business, but having Tori between us made it miles apart.

She *popped* him out of her mouth and ducked under to the balls, releasing the headboard to stroke him. I moved to the top of her shoulder, biting gently, tasting her sweat. Looking down I could see Tracy watching her fiancé getting a good ball-licking. Seeing me looking down, she glanced over at me and I winked. Her eyes smiled back, mouth too busy to respond.

My wife returned to his rod and I to her neck, sure now that she would have a bruise or two in the morning. Tracy's tits felt simply sublime, and I could tell by their motion that she was playing with her nipples as she held them together.

Tori was taking him deep as her fire returned. From her throat came wet gasps as she gagged on his cock, her head moving faster as her pace quickened. When Tori wants to give sloppy head, she goes all out, and as I moved back to her shoulder to give her more headroom, I could see strings of saliva dripping down her front onto Tracy's face.

Tracy was unfazed, eyes blazing up at my wife's loud dickslurping as her own mouth licked and sucked Tori's asshole. On a whim, I reached up to Tori's chin and gathered the accumulated runoff from her blowjob into my hand, then leaned down and smeared it on Tracy's face—back and forth across her visage, then up her forehead running my fingers through her sweaty hair.

She moaned, eyes fixed on me now, and I leaned over Tori's shoulder, mouth working and lips pursed. She nodded, and my spit dropped onto her face, smacking below her unblinking eye and running down her cheek. We continued staring into one another's eyes, the world coming down to physical sensation as periphery dropped away. Her loins stirred as my cock slid between her tits; I could taste my wife in her mouth; the trace ran along my cheek as spit dripped down her face.

Our trance was broken by another *splat* as more spit joined mine on the other side of her face. In her eyes, I could see Joshua grinning down at her as she looked up at him, eyes smiling once more.

I figured everyone was as ready as they were going to be for the final act. "So have you guys ever heard of a Three-Hole Night?" I asked.

"No, what's that?" Joshua asked between clenched teeth.

"You'll see in a minute. Trace, are you finished down there?" After a moment, she nodded reluctantly. Reluctant myself, I dismounted her chest and started arranging pillows.

"What are you doing?" Joshua asked.

"Patience. Tori, if you're ready?"

A few more bobs and a looong, almost-starting-to-suffocate deepthroat later (showing off in front of Tracy, I suspected), she was ready, crawling over to me with a saucy grin and a thick string of saliva and pre-cum hanging from her chin. She lay back onto the pillows with her legs hanging over the edge of the bed.

"Tracy, want to lick some more pussy?"

"Hell, yes, I do!" She rolled onto all fours and crawled over excitedly, swinging a leg over my wife into a 69. With Tori propped up on the pillows, Tracy was still on her knees in Downward Facing Dog. Without preamble, our lovely girls got down to business, simultaneous muffled moans escaping from both.

I sidled up behind Tracy as Joshua picked up my wife's legs and stepped between them, reminiscent of the anal-fuck-69 half an hour previously.

I counted off with my fingers. "Mouth, ass, pussy—all three holes. Thus, Three Hole Night." With that, I pressed into the only part of Tracy I hadn't fucked yet tonight, as Joshua did likewise to Tori.

As before, Tori's tongue found its way from Tracy's clit along the shaft to my balls, and I imagine Joshua was receiving some oral attention from his fiancée just as my wife was, too.

With two loads off tonight already, I was comfortably established for a long fuck, and Joshua looked to be as well. Tori and Tracy, however, had no such endurance, but neither did they suffer a lag after cumming, and soon they were echoing one another in a string of orgasms that had them gasping for air.

Joshua and I were relentless, however. We were going to get ours regardless, the feminine whimpering and frequent orgasmic quivering below and between us continually spurring us on. We were remorseless, but it was hardly unwanted—both girls were shrieking our names, begging for more. And we gave it.

Tracy wasn't quite as tight as Tori, but her pussy was velvety and oh-so=wonderful, and for the first time tonight I gave out before Joshua. It was a survival thing, really: I could sense things going numb down there, which wouldn't do anyone any good. So, with gritted teeth and a ferocious growl, I came, firing one deep spurt before pulling back to the entrance of her pussy to finish.

Joshua came soon after, burying himself to the hilt and grinding out his finale. He, too, groaned through gritted teeth, rictus setting his face and muscles stranding in his neck. I started to worry as his face turned red, but he released and took a deep breath before unsheathing and collapsing onto the bed.

Tracy started to rise but Tori quickly grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back down, still lapping at her pussy. My cum dribbled down into her mouth, and though there wasn't much there, Tori buried her tongue in Tracy's snatch searching it out.

Tracy got the hint and resumed her own work, though with Joshua's unsophistication with creampies, she wasn't finding much at the entrance. From where I knelt, I could see her hand come up and her fingers deeply probed my wife, scooping the cum from her well-used pussy. Tori breathed in sharply, eyes closed and head tilted back as Tracy found her G-spot. She shook out one final mini-orgasm as my cum leaked from Tracy onto her chin, adding to the mess left over from the sloppy deepthroat.

Kneeling back on my haunches, cock twitching itself back to resting state, girls softly finishing, Joshua *totally* finished—I would have to consider The Seduction to be a success.

Eventually, Tracy and Tori made signs of satisfactory conclusion, and I helped Tracy roll onto the bed, swinging her around to parallel to Joshua, who was still passed out.

Once more, Tori and I stepped into the bathroom to clean up. Turning on the sink, I observed her in the mirror, now even more the sexed-up goddess.

"I love you, babe, and I just want to say you did a masterful job with Joshua today. He was eating out of your hand all evening."

She squeezed me. "Why, thank you. I thought Tracy was going to drop to her knees at the craps table. Baby, you looked so hot! There was something about you that was just...overwhelmingly sexual. It was VERY effective."

Tori frowned slightly. "Do you think it was wrong of us to jeopardize their relationship like that?"

I thought about that before answering. "No, we teased and flirted a lot, but ultimately it was their own free will. Two things. First, everything overt that happened was clearly spelled out for them, and they chose to act on it. Second, they had a strong, mature relationship before they met us, much like we were at that stage. So I'm really not worried about it. Did you hear him call her his wife." She nodded. "He hadn't done that at all today; it was then, in the midst of what I imagine was the most intense sexual experience of their lives, that he slipped into a role that implies a deeper relationship that what they had before. I don't think either of them caught, too, which is definitely encouraging."

I shrugged. "Moreover, if we have opened up a new world to them that they would otherwise have never considered, we have actually made their future marriage better by seducing them. Thus, to have not done so would have been the wrong thing to do."

She looked back at me in the mirror, a serene look on her face. "I love the way you talk. You make taking someone's fiancée's anal virginity sound like a noble act."

"Someone has to do it, and I'm just man enough to accept the challenge." I kissed her cheek. "And you're slutty enough to do so, also."

She smiled and hugged me again. "Come to bed, my love; I want to snuggle up to your naked body."

We quietly walked back out to the bedroom. Tracy had somehow moved Joshua onto his side and snuggled in to be spooned by him. Both were fast asleep.

Tori and I shared a smile, then, with a cheeky nose twitch, she climbed into bed behind Joshua, forming her body to his back as the big spoon. I chuckled, thinking about how amazing his wake-up would be. In turn, I climbed into bed and big-spooned my wonderful, lovely, slutty, perfect bride, and together we quickly joined the other two in contented slumber.

raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers