Vegas Odyssey: The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter magically appeared over her shoulder, asking if there was anything else he could get us. He had eyes for no one but Tori, so she thanked him and asked for the check. He seemed disappointed, but nodded and said he'd be right back. We quickly finished eating, paid, and left via the super-elevator.

As I said before, I am not a big fan of the Cirque du Soleil. However, I had heard good things about the Zumanity show, if you were able to leave all inhibitions at the door. Since I had very few left to begin with, I figured this would be fun for me and Tori, and as I thought about it in that light, I realized my brilliant wife had perfectly set the stage for the next phase of our seduction: leave your inhibitions at the door, Tracy and Joshua, for the night is only beginning.

I could have done without the narrative that accompanied the acts, but overall it was spectacular. Every combination of visual stimulation was acted out, with everything from imaginative and teasing costumes to full glorious nudity. Wet and dry, single and group, wild and orgasmic, slow and sensual—the range and scale of the performances shocked the mind and revved the libido. Even after attending a full-on orgy and watching my wife's gangbang not three days prior, my mind was still expanded by the creativity of the performance. And if I was having that reaction, I could only imagine the effect it was having on the other two.

I could tell Tori was getting ramped up as well. She was holding my hand firmly, eyes fixed on the acrobats and their feats of strength and flexibility. I brought her hand to my mouth, kissing it and sucking on the fingers. She jumped a little, then looked at me with wide, dilated eyes.

"Kiss me," she whispered, and I did. It was fiery and sexual, a portent of things to come, and I brought her hand down to my cock so she could feel how hard it was. She squeezed it, then broke off the kiss to continue watching. I noticed Tracy on the other side of her looking at us, her breath coming slowly and deeply. I looked into her eyes and slowly smiled before returning my attention to the show.

Naturally, since it was by far the best Cirque I had been to, it was the shortest. All too soon the lights came up and the weird, New Age au revoir music began playing. I still had a raging hard-on from the kiss, so I decided to stall a bit before getting up to leave.

"So, what did you think?"

"That was hot," Tracy said, looking back and forth between me and my wife.

I grinned. "I meant the show."

"Oh!" she blinked and shook her head. "Yes, that was incredible."

"What were you talking about?" Joshua asked her.

"She caught us making out during the performance," Tori said.

He looked at Tori for a moment, picturing in his mind's eye what that must have looked like. He looked down at his fiancée. "That's not fair! I didn't get a kiss."

Tracy immediately leaned forward and drove her tongue into his mouth. He responded in kind as people walking up the aisle pointed and smiled. Tori and I ignored them, watching our prey perform their first physical act together for the evening. If things continued as well as they had been, it would not be the last.

It was a very good kiss, doing nothing to help with the tent in my pants. As they finally wound down, I said as much. "Well, I struck up this conversation to give myself time to calm down, but that pretty much ruined any chance of that. You guys ready to go?"

They laughed and we all followed the last of the audience out of the theater.

"Well, that didn't take as long as I thought it would. The Marquee doesn't open for another hour," Tori said.

"Let's head over to the Cosmo anyways, we'll see if any of the craps tables are up and running," I suggested. Everyone agreed and we headed for the parking garage.

"We will not be taking the most direct route there," I told my wife under my breath as I held the door open for her. She gave me an odd look, to which I said, "You'll see."

As we pulled out onto the boulevard, it happened: "Sex!" -thump-

"What the hell?" Joshua asked from the backseat.

"There," I pointed at a Jeep driving past. "One headlight."

He looked at it, then me, still baffled. "I don't get it."

"Would you like to take this one, dear?" I said over to Tori, who was removing her shoes (after all these years, still a crap move, in my opinion) while her eyes scanned left and right down the road.

"It's a game we've played since college. If one of the guys sees a car with one headlight, does what Damon just did, saying 'sex' and hitting the ceiling with his hand, the girls have to remove an article of clothing."

"The game lasts for the rest of the night, but you can put clothes back on if you have to get out somewhere," I furnished.

"Sounds like fun," Joshua said.

"It is, especially for us, since Tori is terrible at this game."

"Then it's a good thing I'm here!" Tracy said indignantly.

I looked at her in the rear view. "You're already down one piece of clothing, Toots, so catch up."

After a moment, "There—I took off a shoe."

I shook my head. "Anything in pairs counts as one article...shoes, socks, etc. Oh, and accessories and jewelry don't count."

"So picky..." she said, but I could hear her complying. "OH! SEX!" she shouted, pointing across the street.

I saw it before Tori did, following through with the word and hitting the ceiling, the critical action Tracy forgot.

"HA! That's two, B-cup," I said triumphantly.

"What? I saw it first! How come we have to take off a piece of clothing?" Tracy asked from the backseat, clearly confused.

"There are only two rules and you still screwed it up! If you can't keep that straight, you shouldn't have decided to play...is she taking anything off, Joshua?"

"Nope."

"Tickle her."

Immediately, high-pitched squealing and shrieking poured out of the backseat. "Dammit! Stop, STOP! OKAY, I'LL TAKE SOMETHING OFF!"

In sorting out the issue, both of them had missed Tori's subtle motions. Looking over the seat at Tracy, who was extricating herself from her blouse, my wife smiled. "Don't worry, Trace, we'll get 'em." With that, she reached up and hung her thong on the rearview mirror. It was black, lacy, and very dainty. It waved back and forth with the car's motion like a hypnotist's watch. The sexual tension in the car ratcheted up by an order of magnitude.

My wife knew what she was doing. Totally distracted, I missed an easy one. Tori victoriously called it down, taking the moment to gloat.

"Oh-ho, let's go, big guy, take it off...how did you miss that? He was on the other side of the lane forever; you must be losing your touch."

"Blow me."

She smiled back at me. "Not yet, darling, we aren't down by that much."

She said this clearly, reaching over and patting my leg. I took a glimpse in the mirror, catching Joshua looking at my wife attentively. I also noticed Tracy's bright red bra, which served as yet another distraction as I reached up and adjusted the mirror down slightly.

"Sex!" She called out, frantically hitting the ceiling. Watching her tits shake was totally worth losing another piece of clothing.

I didn't bother with the socks. "Take the wheel," I said over to Tori, and once she reached over I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it in her lap, then resumed driving. By now we were approaching the southern end of the Strip. Despite my efforts to stall by going the long way around to the entrance, no one saw any more cyclopean vehicles. Tracy quickly pulled her top back on as we drove up the ramp, but I pulled up to valet parking still missing my shirt. I looked over at my wife, nodding my head towards her dangling panties. She smiled sexily and shook her head. God, I love her.

Placing the car in park, I stepped out and started putting on my shirt. The startled valet, who had been trying to swing around into the car seat, took a step back.

"You can smell 'em, but they'd better still be there when we get back," I told him sternly. He looked at me weirdly as I stepped around him, buttoning up the shirt.

Tracy caught up with me as I reached the other two. "Why did you tell him that? What were you referring to?"

I winked down at her. "Tori's ornament on the mirror."

She snapped her head back to the car. The thong was still rocking slightly, visible through the tinted glass.

"Oh my gosh!" she laughed, turning to my wife. "You are so crazy!"

Tori smiled back at her. "Sometimes I am...around the right company." She looked up at Joshua, holding his gaze a moment before taking Tracy's arm. "C'mon, let's go have some fun!"

---

I selected a table and we rolled up to the end slot left of the stickman. The handlers were swapping out chips, so I threw down my cash and arranged the stack that took its place.

"Alright: pay attention, this is only going to be a review. This is the COME line, I want him to roll a 7 or 11 right now." I placed my bet and closely observed the man beside me shaking the dice in his hand.

He wound up and tossed them down the table, rolling a 3-3.

"How many points have you thrown?" I asked him.

"Huh?"

Thought so. "How many times have you rolled a win?"

"Oh, this is my second one."

I turned the other way and said quietly to the others, "Alright, I'm doubling my bet, but no more; this guy has no idea what he's doing, shaking the dice and throwing them like he's in a gangster movie. Watch."

Sure enough, he rolled 1-2, 5-3, and finally 5-2, crapping everyone out.

"How did you know that would happen?" Tracy asked.

"He's not controlling the die. You don't just toss them out there; you place them."

She frowned. "Isn't it all just luck?"

I grunted, focusing on the game. "It's a balance between odds and skill. If you don't have skill, you get crushed by the odds; however, it is possible to tip the scale in your favor."

She looked skeptical.

I winked at her. "Just watch."

Placing my bet, I selected my dice and arranged them precisely. Taking them in hand, I scanned the table for the placement of chips on the far side. Picking my spot, I let my arm swing from the elbow like a pendulum, releasing the dice at the top of the arc. They sailed with a uniform backspin, landing where I aimed, bounced once off the wall and came to a stop on 3-4.

People around the table pumped their fists as the handlers laid out the winnings.

"Wait, you just rolled a 7...I thought that was bad," Tracy asked.

"7 is bad when the point's on. Joshua, explain it to her." He took over while I rearranged the dice. Having established my pedigree to the table, it was now time to start winning some money. I carefully lined up my shot, tossing 2-2.

"Hard 4, 4 is the point," said the stickman. I tripled my Come bet, then added to the Hard 4. Several others around the table did the same, on the hopes that I knew what I was doing. Tonight I was going to win—I could feel it. Of course I had lied when I said there wasn't luck involved. There is a shit-ton of luck required to win at dice. Accordingly, there are superstitions around the flow of the game, behavior at the table, and the lay of the dice out of play. I had chosen my dice because they had both been "2" up; 22 was my jersey number in baseball, and 2 balls, 2 strikes had been the batter's count when I hit my one and only grand slam. I believed in that number, just like I did now, lining up my throw in the exact same manner as the last one, producing the exact same result.

The table cheered as I turned back to Tracy, a cocky grin on my face. "Skill. Not luck." She looked at me with those big blue eyes, mouth slightly open. Was it too soon to kiss her? Probably. But I doubt she would have stopped me if I had.

I was pushing Lady Luck by counting her out, but I knew she would be with me tonight; not because of my desire to win, but rather because this episode would be pivotal toward Tori's schemes for the evening. Fearlessly I turned back to the table and went on a tear. I knew what I was going to roll and the dice flew off my hands and landed exactly how I wanted them to every time. Soon our table was surrounded by people watching the action, getting caught up in the excitement and cheering me on. My stack of chips grew, as did everyone else's, and I made sure to keep giving a percentage to the employees, keeping them on my side as well.

I treated Tracy like my good-luck charm, pulling her up to the table with my arm and having her blow on the dice. My arm stayed around her shoulders, my hand occasionally 'accidentally' brushing across the top of her breasts. Tori and Joshua stayed close, and I could hear the two of them talking behind me excitedly, laughing often. When I turned to make a comment, I noticed her arm around his, and her body was pressed to his side. He was trying to be cool, but I could tell he was enjoying her closeness. She and I shared a look. She licked her lips at me, her feline eyes wide and dilated, hinting at her similar arousal. I laughed to myself and returned to the game.

I had a monster streak, winning over 50 points. It was by far the greatest streak I've ever had, but I played it off like it was to be expected. My game was perfect, even to the point of knowing when the streak was coming to an end. It had more to do with time than anything; the club had opened and Lady Luck's benevolence should never be abused. I pulled back all of my money, looking at my fellow players and sharing with them that I had other things I needed to attend to, pulling Tracy in close to me, drawing whistles and knowing grins from the crowd as she blushed. All of the money was pulled off the numbers, which by then was a sizable amount for everybody. I made one bet, putting $50 on the DON'T COME line for the dealers. Sure enough, on the next point I crapped out. Even in that the crowd cheered, amazed by my foresight and the gentlemanly way I had made sure everyone got out clean, even tipping the table one last time. I 'colored up,' having sextupled my money. That seemed fitting, too.

I put my arm around Tracy again, leading her to the club as I shook hands in farewell with my new best friends from around the table. My wife, still on Joshua's arm, followed behind as we headed to the club.

"I had no idea gambling was so exciting!" Tracy said, the flush high on her cheeks.

"Craps is the best game in Vegas, but like everything, you have to know what you could lose going in. Once you accept that, however, you can do anything," I said.

I knew I wouldn't have another run like that again for a very, very long time and I would be sure to explain that to Joshua later, but for tonight the timing couldn't have been better: after the visual stimulation of the show and the tension in the car ride, the mental excitement of a monster run throwing dice kept the blood flowing. Furthermore, chicks dig winners, especially the cocky ones, and Tracy was basking in my arrogance. I sneaked a glance at Tori, who smiled and twitched her nose at me, her version of a wink.

We rolled up to the nightclub and were among the first to enter. The music wasn't cranked up yet, so we got drinks and settled into the plush chairs along the wall. We talked about everything we had seen so far tonight: the view from the Stratosphere, our favorite acts of the show, the incredible moments at the table. The drinks kept coming as the club slowly filled with beautiful people. The DJ kept cranking up the music as more and more dancers made their way to the floor until it became too difficult to hold a conversation. At that point I offered my hand to my wife and we moved out onto the dance floor, followed closely by the other two.

Unlike Club Aurora, this place was playing bump n' grind shit, but that was more of what we were looking for tonight. At least the DJ had skill—the beat was good and the songs were all hits. We danced together as original couples, enjoying our significant others in such close proximity. I was ever mindful of the fact that Tori was wearing precisely four articles of clothing, two of which were her shoes. Her darkly lined eyes looked particularly Asian in the weird light of the club, making her a devastatingly effective seductress as she danced with me but often rubbing against Joshua as she moved. Her corset drew a lot of attention from those around us, particularly the guys. My hands slid over her body as she slid hers up and down mine.

We also watched the other two. They were both good dancers, her in particular. She moved around his taller frame, moving continuously in fluid motion to the rhythm. Unlike most white guys, he actually danced back, directing her movements every so often and displaying a sense of musical understanding in the beats he followed.

I leaned in close to my wife. "Are you ready to move it to the next level?" She kissed my cheek and nodded.

I smiled and spun her around, then pushed her into Joshua's back. "Take care of her while I get a drink," I yelled over the music.

I wasn't thirsty, but got one anyways, then settled into an open seat facing the dance floor. Joshua was still sandwiched between the women, the world's luckiest sonofabitch. Now all he really had to do was sway to the beat while the two beauties rubbed all over him. Just like I had played off my streak at the table, so, too, was he acting like this was something that happened all the time for him. Tori's hands were on his back, lightly running up his shoulders and down his arms. Tracy had her back to him, shimmying and grinding her ass into his crotch. I could see her energetic dancing was taking its toll, though, and as she stood up wiping a strand of hair from her face, I caught her attention and motioned to the seat next to mine. She smiled and nodded, turning to say something to Joshua, who nodded and turned around to dance with my sexy wife.

Tracy walked off the dance floor toward me, but someone plopped down in the chair before she could. I quickly capitalized on the moment, motioning for her to come sit on my lap. She gave me a saucy grin, spinning around and sinking down on top of me.

"Could I have a sip?"

"Drink all you want. You are a sexy little dancer, you know that?"

"Why, thank you! You're not so bad yourself."

"Thanks. After you finish that drink, I'll take you out there and show you some of my moves."

"Promise?" she said over her shoulder, looking at me. Her butt was on my crotch and she was leaning back onto my chest. Her face was two inches from mine, if that.

"I do."

She smiled and settled back into me, sipping her drink. Out on the dance floor, Tori and Joshua were moving together in perfect harmony. Her hands were on his chest as his ran through her hair; both were leaning back slightly, but their hips were pressed together, swaying in unison. They were looking at each other, breathing heavily.

I could see that Tracy was completely engrossed in the action, so I gently reached up and swiped my finger down the sweating glass, placing the drop of cold water on her chest. It quickly slid down her cleavage.

"This will help cool you off," I said as she tensed at the sudden cold. Her eyes briefly looked down to my finger, then she moved her hand slightly, making it easier for me to reach the glass. I continued taking drops of water and lightly dripping them on her chest and shoulders, letting my finger linger and wander as we watched our partners on the dance floor.

Tori had spun around with her back to him and together had turned, facing us. She was leaning forward slightly and arching her back, presenting herself to him as his hands slid over her arms, sides, and down her legs. Her head was turned back toward him, but her eyes were closed. She was breathing heavily and I could see the flush of red and glint of sweat on her chest. Eventually her eyes opened, looking at us. She saw my fingers across Tracy's chest as the pretty blonde stared back at her.