Vegas Odyssey: The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Tori speaking quietly up front, and out of the corner of my eye I could see her climbing into the passenger seat, assuming the same position over Joshua. She paused above him, lowering much more slowly than necessary until it dawned on me that she was mounting him. She sank down into his lap with a loud sigh, then kissed him as her hips rocked back and forward.

I was aroused by my wife's aggressiveness, but I was enjoying this tease with Tracy, so I decided to hold off meeting Tori's subtle challenge. There would be plenty of time tonight to set the bar higher.

Tracy noticed I was distracted, so she pulled my head down and fed me a tit, which I greedily sucked. Her nipples her hard and wonderfully springy; I found myself nibbling on them repeatedly, encouraged by her soft, sharp intakes of breath. I passed back and forth between her breasts as she had done with the cocks earlier. By now my cock was coated in her juices and the slippery friction was incredibly hot.

I looked at my wife and Joshua. His hands were kneading her small breasts as they kissed, her hips still gently moving to and fro, not frenzied, but I'm sure it felt incredible for both of them.

It was time to move upstairs. "Alright, folks, we've reached the limit of our sexual capabilities here in the car. Let's get up to the room and see what else we can find to do."

We quickly put on most of our clothes, then made our way to the elevators. Fortunately we didn't have to walk through the main lobby, otherwise we might have been arrested for indecent exposure. We had the elevator to ourselves and I hope the security guard was paying attention; if not, he seriously missed out. When the doors closed we were a flurry of groping hands and falling clothes and when they opened again we only bothered to cover ourselves, not even dressing back up.

We strolled down the hallway to our room, everyone waiting patiently as I searched for the keycard in the jeans I was carrying by hand. I opened the door, ushered in my wife and our guests and closed it behind me.

The room was illuminated by a single lamp near the door. Everyone was sort of spread out, the passion of the last hour at a low tide, leaving Joshua and Tracy unsure what to do next. I looked at Tori and slightly nodded. She went to the balcony door, opening the blinds to let the light of the Strip spill into the room. I turned off the lamp, plunging the room into a multi-colored twilight. The silence in the room was total; you could feel the sexual tension like an electric charge passing between us.

Tori made the first move, surprising everyone by walking up to Tracy and kissing her gently, then deeply, which Tracy returned. It barely lasted thirty seconds, but served to rekindle the lust from the car ride. My wife broke it off, then sauntered over to Joshua, kissing him next. I admired her sexy backside from across the room as his hands roamed up and down it, even as Tracy slowly walked over to me.

I looked at her, not even bothering to hide the smirk on my face. By now all doubt and subtlety had been dropped. I knew she wanted me and she no longer needed to be convinced of that herself. I dropped my pants to the floor, welcoming her kiss as I unbuttoned my shirt. She untied her blouse, pulling it over her shoulders as my hands reached around to the clasp of her bra. Her hands slid up and down the bulge in my boxer briefs. I cupped her recently liberated breasts, rolling my fingers around her nipples.

A short zip sounded from across the room, followed by a masculine groan. I snuck a peak, then spun Tracy around so she was facing the other couple. I reached down and adjusted my cock into the waistband and notched it into the cleft of her ass as I reached around and continued to play with her tits. Both of us watched my wife, on her knees, bobbing her head in and out of Joshua's crotch.

"Does it turn you on to see Joshua's cock in another girl's mouth?" I whispered into Tracy's ear. She nodded, her ass sliding up and down against my cock. I reached down and unfastened her skirt, which fell to the floor. Her panties had disappeared in the car. Together we stood, naked, fondling each other as we watched my wife blow her fiance.

We watched for a couple minutes before I spoke again. "It seems only fair that you return the favor."

She turned and sank to her knees, taking my cock in hand and stroking it as she looked up at me with a pleading expression on her face.

"Please, sir, may I suck your dick?"

I wasn't quite sure where that came from, but I knew what to do with it. Taking my cock out of her hand, I pointed it at her mouth as I reached around and gathered up a handful of her hair. She opened wide and I pushed into her mouth. After pumping myself in and out a few times, I let her take over, whereupon she proceeded to give me a fairly sloppy and sensational blowjob. She didn't have the refinement or technique of my wife, but she was enthusiastic and able to deepthroat, so I found myself having to pull out occasionally to cool off while she sucked on my balls. Every time I did that, she got that hopeful look on her face, looking up with her piercing blue eyes like she was worried I wouldn't let her suck on it again. How could I resist that? I granted her wish each time, "letting" her happily take me into her throat.

Across the room, I was treated to the sight of Joshua bucking his hips and moaning loudly. Tori's head kept right on going, his hands helping her rhythm as she swallowed his load.

I pulled my nutsac out of Tracy's mouth and physically turned her head so she was looking at her fiancé's ecstatic face.

"See that? He just nutted in my wife's mouth. She sucked him off so well, he rewarded her with his cum...think you can do that?" She nodded, still looking at my wife as she pulled his cock out of her mouth, licking up and down the sides to clean it off.

I twisted her head back around and she attacked my cock, trying to swallow the whole thing. While it felt marvelous, it wasn't quite how I wanted to finish; I had something else in mind. I had been dying to taste Tracy's pussy all night, so I pulled back out of her mouth, pushing her forehead back so she was looking up at me.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy?" I asked sternly.

She nodded excitedly.

"But you want to keep sucking my cock, is that right?"

She nodded again.

"Go lie down on the bed and play with yourself. I'll be there in a moment."

She rose and I smacked her ass to send her on her way. Instead of following her, I went over to Tori's suitcase, finding what I was looking for in a side pocket.

On the other side of the room, Tori had removed her skirt and was lying down on the couch with Joshua burying his face between her legs. She was moaning and had a hand beneath her corset, tweaking a nipple. Her other hand was raking Joshua's curly hair, sometimes pulling him in harder, sometimes pushing him away for a moment. He would look up at her then, taking in the sexy flush on her cheeks and face, aware that *he* was doing this to her.

Walking over to them, I placed the anal dildo and lube next to Joshua. I tapped him on the shoulder, pointing at the starter kit.

"Start with your finger, working your way up to this. Keep licking her and she'll go crazy. We'll see about getting you in there later."

He nodded, too overwhelmed for words. His puppy crush had been blatantly obvious all day, so being told that he had free reign to finger my wife's ass and possibly fuck it later was beyond his comprehension for the moment. I had no doubt he would find his way, though.

I stepped up to my wife, leaning over her panting face. "I'm going to eat Tracy's pussy. I'll let you know how it tastes."

"Mmm, have fun," she said, pulling me down for a brief kiss.

I walked around the waist-high dividing wall, still able to see and hear my wife and Joshua but focusing on the object of desire on the bed. Tracy's sexy body heaved on the sheets as she fingered herself, awaiting my arrival. I smiled and walked over to the bed.

When I 69 with Tori, she likes being on top or side-by-side, but Tracy's suddenly-quiescent behavior indicated strongly that she wanted to have the cock driven down into her. I was more than willing to test this theory, at least. Knee-walking up to her from above, I placed my thighs on either side of her head and angled my cock down at her. I fell forward, driving myself deep into her welcoming mouth as I caught myself on my elbows, shifting my weight to get comfortable. Satisfied, I gently began licking her fragrant snatch. She had very puffy lips, and when my tongue passed between them it was met with a deluge of pussy juice. I quickly reached under her thigh and coated my fingers with it, plunging them into her as I went to work on her clit.

I slowly humped her face while she moaned around my cock. My fingers were rapidly plunging in and out of her, and very quickly my mouth was covered in pussy juice as it poured from her. There was only one place those juices could be flowing. As one hand fingered her, the other began exploring her crack. She mumbled a bit, bucking her hips slightly as my finger found her back door. I sucked hard on her clit and plunged my fingers into her pussy, rubbing against her g-spot as I rotated my hips. Thus distracted by the stimulation in her other holes, I slipped my forefinger into her ass up to the first knuckle. I quickly pulled it back out, then pressed it back in. She was moaning again, but not exactly fighting back, and as I continued to explore she relaxed and started licking my cock enthusiastically.

Soon my finger was buried in her ass. Excited by the prospect, I took the moment to lift my hips and slide forward a bit, settling back down to let her suck on my balls. As she did so, I could here my wife's moaning in the other room.

"Oh my god...push it in...keep licking me, but push it in...harder..."

I ground my balls and taint into Tracy's face, fingering her other holes as my wife took a dildo in the ass not 12 feet away. I had wanted to hold back, but seeing my wife finish Joshua off, drink his cum, and now hearing her moans was all I needed, so I pushed my hips back and wetly pumped in and out of Tracy's mouth until I felt my balls tense. Groaning, I unloaded hours of sexual tension into her mouth. She moaned, lifting her head to take me in deeper as she swallowed. Still keeping my finger moving in and out of her ass, I fought to catch my breath as she licked the cum and excess saliva from my cock.

Given that this was clearly Tracy's first time with anal play, I figured seeing my beautiful wife being sodomized would open new doors for her. I dismounted, telling her to get up and go into the other room.

Joshua was still between Tori's legs, licking her pussy as he slowly worked the dildo in and out of her. Tori had pushed her corset down, freeing her tits, which she was now playing with using both hands.

"Stand right here. Spread your legs and bend over the coffee table. I want you to see this up close," I directed Tracy, who immediately complied.

Kneeling behind her, I resumed my oral attention on her pussy, but also licked up the crack of her ass. Seeing my wife getting off on the dildo had the desired effect on Tracy: she began pushing back into my tongue as it traced past her rosebud and I answered by spending more time licking that hole than the other. Her hand came up and took over playing with her clit, so my fingers probed her cunt instead as I rimmed her asshole.

Tori was playing with Joshua's hair again, looking down at him. "Do you like playing with my ass? Does it turn you on, pushing that dildo into me?"

"Mm-hmm," he moaned into her clit.

"Mmm, I want you to fuck me while my husband watches. I want you to cum inside me, emptying your balls into me while my husband fucks your fiancée. Do you want that? Do you want to see your beautiful Tracy getting fucked from behind while you're cumming inside me?"

Tracy was moaning loudly and her hips were shaking under my efforts and from hearing my wife's dirty talk. I reached over and grabbed the lube, coating two fingers. Without warning I reached up and slipped one, then both of them into her asshole. She almost dropped to the floor, but managed to catch herself and stand up again, albeit with much convulsing and jagged breathing. I don't think it was a full orgasm, but she definitely had an acute peak of pleasure when I did that.

"Joshua, look at Tracy," Tori said softly, "Look at how much she enjoys having my husband's fingers inside her. Did you know she liked having fingers in her ass?"

My wife then reached over, stroking Tracy's cheek. "You look so sexy bent over like that. Do you like seeing Joshua licking my pussy? Does it turn you on, seeing that dildo pushing in and out of my ass? Do you wish it was going in and out of yours?"

The trembling started again and this was no almost-orgasm. I reached around and held her thighs against my chest, locking her legs so she wouldn't fall. She moaned and furiously rubbed her clit as I wiggled my fingers in her ass and buried my tongue in her slit. Her moans sounded subdued; Tori told me later she had stuck her pussy-soaked fingers in Tracy's mouth and the sexy blonde was sucking them clean as she came around my fingers and tongue.

Once her body was back under control, I stood behind her, continuing to work my fingers around her loosening hole.

I cleared my throat. "Joshua, as my wife clearly stated, she would love for you to cum in her asshole, and if you don't mind, I would like to expand your wife's horizons by fucking hers. Do you think that's fair?"

He looked up from my wife's pussy, his lower face glistening. He looked at his fiancée, who stared back at him with lust-filled eyes. She nodded, so he looked at me and did the same.

"Let's go over to the bed and get more comfortable."

I slowly pulled my fingers from Tracy's ass as Joshua did the same with the dildo in my wife. He and both girls stood and I led everyone around the low wall. I pointed with both arms where I wanted the girls to lie down on the bed, their hips on the edge and their legs over the side. Joshua, lube in hand, stepped between my wife's legs and wrapped them around his waist. He then liberally applied the lube to his cock as the rest of us watched with rapt attention. He dropped the bottle between the girls, then slowly lowered himself until he was lined up with my wife's crotch. She helped by lifting her hips, providing a clear target. He placed the head of his cock on the hole, then slowly pressed in. My wife gasped as the mushroom head disappeared. She reached down and started strumming her clit as Joshua pushed inch by inch into my wife's perfect ass. He slid in all the way to the pubic bone, then started pulling out.

"Go slowly," I advised, "She's been warmed up some, but it'll be a few strokes before she's totally comfortable."

He nodded, proceeding at a slow but steady pace.

As always, seeing my wife take another man in the ass had magically restorative powers on my cock. Very quickly it was throbbing again, so I took up the lube and started applying it. Tracy was staring wide-eyed at my wife, looking a little nervous.

"You okay with this?" I asked with genuine concern.

"I...I want to, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it," she said meekly.

Tori spoke up, between moans. "Trace, why don't you sit on my face? That will take your mind off of it and help you to relax."

My dick jumped, and I looked back at a rather surprised Tracy. If Tori had suggested that an hour ago, Tracy probably would have kindly refused, but right now she was at a whole new level of arousal; the clear lines of "acceptable" and "taboo" were blurring.

"Are you sure about that?" she asked.

Joshua stopped thrusting, listening intently to my wife, as were we all. Tori propped herself up on her elbows, looking at Tracy. "My husband likes seeing me with other people, both guys and girls, and I've been wanting to taste you all night. Please, let me help you."

Joshua and I held our breath as Tracy debated. Finally, she giggled and pushed herself onto the bed.

"I've never had a girl lick me before...I would *love* for you to be the first."

Tori smiled at her, lying back down as Tracy straddled her head with her back to us. Slowly she lowered herself onto my wife's face. Neither of us guys could see exactly what was going on, but Tracy's head fell back as she sighed, then gasped. Joshua started stroking in and out again, and I finished coating my shaft with lube.

Tracy was grinding her hips slightly, holding herself up on all fours but pressing herself against my wife's face. As much as I wanted to mount her right there, I didn't really want to ruin Joshua's view, so I was forced to interrupt the Sapphic exhibit to have Tracy turn around. She quickly did so, and soon Joshua was treated to the sight of my wife's tongue and chin sliding around his fiancée's pussy.

I walked around to the other side of the bed and crawled up behind Tracy. I looked down, seeing my wife's head nuzzling back and forth, moving up and down in time with Joshua's thrusts. I smiled, wondering if this had been what she'd had in mind when she suggested—barely 12 hours ago in this very room—that we seduce these two. Now she had Joshua's cock up her ass and her tongue in Tracy's pussy. If so, then my wife is the sexiest mastermind in the world!

Kneeling behind Tracy, I pressed her torso down to elevate her backside. She leaned forward and spread her legs further to keep her pussy over my wife's mouth. Placing my throbbing cock on her asshole, I began slowly pressing, waiting for the tension to release. Tracy was taking short breaths, stimulated by my wife's cunnilingus but instinctively resistant to my penetration. Eventually her will won out, however, signaled by the deliciously peculiar feeling of her sphincter swallowing the head of my cock.

"OH!" Tracy grunted, and I gently pulled back out. Her jaw worked as her breathing stopped momentarily, then I pressed back into her again. She exhaled, she took a deep breath.

"Oh my GOD it's too BIG!" She exclaimed.

But her ass was incredibly accommodating and her natural resistance wasn't nearly as strong as Tori's had been during her first time, or even still was, and soon I was buried to the hilt inside the lovely former cheerleader, who was simultaneously whimpering and moaning.

I decided the 'firm' approach would be best. I smacked her ass, then pulled back out in one slow motion, then pushed in again, accompanied by another smack. She yelped, then groaned, her hips shuddering as I pushed back into her. She arched her back and her breathing settled into a rhythm that matched the tempo I set banging her ass.

Joshua stared wide-eyed at my cock disappearing into her. His own thrusting had slackened off and I could see Tori's hand working her clit.

"Keep going, Joshua, and Tracy, fair is fair..."

I lightly pushed the back of her head and she slowly lowered it to my wife's pussy. Tori moved her hand from her clit to Tracy's breast, pinching and twisting the nipple. Joshua's eyes were now fixated on the back of his wife's head. He was thrusting in and out of my wife forcefully, leaning back to see if his fiancée would actually complete the 69.

My wife's sudden moaning signaled the moment it happened. I buried myself deep into Tracy's rectum, gyrating my hips as a reward for her compliance. Likewise, Tori redoubled her efforts from below, and maybe from the dual stimulation or perhaps from her own wanton behavior, Tracy's orgasm triggered and fired. She cried out, her butt muscles clenching wonderfully around my cock as her juices flowed into my wife's mouth.