Vessa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L86L86
L86L86
12 Followers

That threw me for a loop.

"And if she's pregnant?"

"Then she's pregnant. Not much we can do about it now. Besides, I'm already growing three babies for you. Why not let her have some fun and make a little brother or sister for the girls? I can't be expected to do all your babymaking for you after all now can I?"

Well fuck me sideways. I did not see that coming.

I know to quit when I'm way ahead so I changed the subject as fast as possible and got us on the road looking for hiking shops.

When we found a good one, I was able to buy everything I needed pretty quickly but my wife had a few problems finding things that fit. Each item had a problem. Things that fit her chest or belly didn't fit her arms. Shorts that fit her ass were too small for her belly. I kept bringing her items for an hour until she had to eventually settle on a pair of incredibly short white, nylon booty shorts with a purple stripe down the side and a supportive sports bra over which she bought another half long-sleeve nylon tee, also white with a purple stripe. The shorts were so tight that I could see her lips but they were the only thing that even remotely fit her muscular legs, plump ass and womanly hips that didn't slip off her waist just underneath her belly (No shorts even came close to wrapping around stomach belly so she had to wear them under her belly swell. Apparently they don't make maternity hiking gear in Brazil).

I spent a long while scolding her about not buying something that covers her midsection as well but she just complained about always being too hot there anyway. Plus, it was hard enough finding something that fit her in the first place. Her measurements have always been a bit - uncommon and now they're doubly so due to her pregnancy. In fact, I had to help her stuff her tits into the nylon half tee in the fitting room and her tits needed so much material to cover them that there was only just enough shirt to cover her bra. Not only that, her hard nipples were always visible because of the how absurdly tight the nylon fabric clung to her tits.

While she was getting herself ready I secretly purchased a jacket for her in case she got cold. It was a little bigger than the coat she had so I knew it would fit her for the hike in case she needed it. I stuffed it into my new pack.

I bought the biggest pack I could find because I wasn't going to let her carry anything other than a hydration pack. We were only going to be gone for a day but it's better to be safe than sorry.

With all of that taken care of, we headed out and got a taxi to drive us to park where the trail begins. There were lots of other people there getting ready and I felt like they were all staring at Vessa as we walked up to the sign in. I couldn't blame them, she was quite a sight to see with her globe of a belly, plump tits and round ass jiggling with every boot step. She looked like she was trying to do her best impersonation of a blonde, pregnant tomb raider. Though my Vessa of course looked much better for a list of reasons too long to rattle off here.

I bought us a map, some more water and a cap sold at the souvenir shop to wear for the hike.

After that, we were on our way.

For the first couple hours, the trail was easy compared to an equivalent class three in Norway. Hardly a careful step was needed and I was making her take the trip much slower than we normally would go. She complained about this but I could tell she was grateful that I wasn't going fast. She has more of a sprinter's body and though she hikes better than almost anyone and though she bragged about her speed, she definitely has a harder time with longer distances these days.

About two hours in, we took a break to eat.

I brought lots of food since I knew she was going to want a lot to eat and indeed she did. Today she craved jerky for whatever reason and m&m's. Luckily we were able to buy in bulk before we set off. Vessa ate an entire one our packs of jerky and half a bulk bag of m&m's plus I think she drank half a gallon of water. I ate only a bit of granola. I knew she was going to eat a lot but I had no idea she was going to eat this much. So instead I decided to save most of what I was going to eat in case she wanted to have it later.

The strenuous work must have increased her appetite but I had taken that into account when I purchased our food. Maybe the babies were growing more today than usual.

After she was finished, she asked me to reapply her sunscreen which I happily agreed to. We were sitting on a large stone and I had her lay carefully back on it after taking off her water pack which I noticed was already almost empty. She looked so gorgeous laying there in the sun with her tits and belly sticking so far out from her body. I couldn't believe how big she had gotten. If I hadn't known better, I'd have said she as actually overdue. I guess the triplets just need a lot of room in there.

I took my time rubbing Vessa down with sunscreen cream all over until her body was slick and shiny with it. When I rubbed her legs I made sure to tickle her nub just a little so I could hear her giggle. We were off the trail and we hadn't seen many people around anyway.

After her legs, I smeared her warm belly which was still riding very high on her body despite its healthy size. It was smooth and firm and I felt strong kicks constantly from within and all over the expanse of her tummy.

"They're very active today," I said.

"That's because Mommy's very active today!"

From here I covered her face and neck considering her chest and arms were already covered with her long sleeve half tee. She giggled again when I covered her nose and I took a moment to kiss my wife.

After that, I just had to do her back so I had her sit up with her legs dangling off the rock and I went around on the other side of the rock to rub her back down. Seeing her sitting there with her belly ballooned out and sitting in her lap, knees together made my day. I noticed when rubbing her back that it was really knotted and already tense from the day's walking so I took a few minutes to give her a back rub. I stroked the indented spot above her spine with my hand and kneaded her shoulders until she was nice and relaxed. After that, I went back to the other side of the rock, took her by the hips and helped her down. She kissed my cheek along the way and took the bottle from me, this time to rub me down.

She tried to bend down to put the lotion on my legs but was of course having a hard time doing so. It was cute to watch her though. I hopped up on the rock and she took some time applying the cream to me. As she did my legs, the cheeky girl rubbed me right up my shorts to my junk and gave my dick a nice stroke.

"Ooo, it's so hot in here," she said with a wink.

"That doesn't need sunscreen, you know."

"You never know, I could make you need it."

"Then I'd just block the sun from it with you."

She took her hand out of my shorts and said, "Mmm, you're so hot and sweaty. And you smell so good."

"Don't get me going, babe. I'll make you finish me if you start. It was hard enough getting those clothes on you in the first place and we have a long ways to go. If they even qualify as clothes, that is."

"Of course they do! All the normal spots are covered: my bum my boobs!"

"Barely. You're going to be all scratched by the end of the day."

"Then I'll just get you to rub me down with some lotion!"

"You're driving me crazy. What's gotten into you today?"

"I know what hasn't gotten in to me today and that's you. We should fix that."

"Jesus, pregnancy really messed with your hormones."

"You have no idea."

"Alright but we shouldn't have sex right here, we're too close to the trail. Let's keep going a ways and see if we can find somewhere better."

"Okay. But you owe me one for rubbing me down like that you know," she said. I could actually hear a desperate need in the way she said that.

We continued going despite my desire to stay for a while to take care of Vessa's needs so that we could keep some good time on the hike.

The trail became more difficult at this point since we were further from the base of the mountain. I was beginning to use my hands more often to keep my balance and kept looking back to watch Vessa's movements carefully.

We started the trail early in the morning and midday was creeping up fast on us. I couldn't see the sun due to the lush forest but we kept seeing people walking back down the trail coming the opposite way we were going which often happens when people can't make it all the way. Each time people passed us, I noticed them give Vessa a double-take, usually in as polite a manner as possible. It's not every day you see a sexy and very pregnant girl climb a mountain almost naked. One trio of young men in particular lingered for an uncomfortable amount of time staring up at my wife's ass before continuing on their way with perverted smiles. I was glad that she at least didn't notice their stares.

Finally we came to a wall that would not be so easy to climb. It was a straight vertical stone wall about twenty meters in height. I figured this wall was the single reason the trail was considered a class three hike because everything before it had been incredibly easy.

I could tell Vessa wanted to prove me wrong about her physique because she wasn't intimidated by the wall in the least. I didn't even bother asking whether or not she wanted to continue; I could tell by her radiant face that she was eager to go.

So I set to work putting on my harness and then helping Vessa on with hers. Then I began climbing up. I told her that I would climb all the way up first since I was heavier than her and wasn't going to take any chances. Though she was unhappy about being treated with so much chauvinism she didn't argue and found a rock to take a seat.

Luckily, it was an easy climb and only took a few minutes. I made sure the anchors were well placed and spaced close together and often. Even so the climb only took me about ten minutes.

At the top I took a look around and saw something I knew she would like. I climbed back down and gave each anchor a test with my full body weight.

Then at the bottom I gave Vessa a hand to start the climb. I gave her butt a strong squeeze when it was at my eye level which is when I noticed it: I could see the clear outline of a butt plug stuffed into her ass through the tight fabric of her shorts.

I gave it a push.

"Huunnggg! Don't do that! I'm climbing!"

"Sorry sweetheart. I couldn't help it. Have you had that in there the whole time?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I like how it feels. I've been keeping one inside more and more often now since New York."

"Where'd you get it?"

"I asked Alex and she gave me hers. She left it in our hotel room."

"You dirty girl. You wore that while hiking?"

"I cleaned it and yeah. How did you know I was wearing one?"

"It's real easy to see with how tight these shorts are Honey," I said.

"So I've been walking around all day letting everyone know that I've got a plug shoved up my pregnant ass?"

"Yup."

"Neat."

I watched her wiggle her ass as she climbed up the rock face. When she was high up enough I started to climb using newly placed anchors in the walls below her; if for whatever reason her anchors didn't hold, I wanted to be able to catch her. Plus I got a view of some great eyecandy.

She had some trouble finding handholds on the rocks. Because her belly stuck out so far in front of her, she had to contort her body in strange ways to compensate. It took her about twice as long as she normally would have gone but after struggling, she made it to the top. I watched her strong muscles leg flex and strain to carry her ever-increasing weight along the face of the wall. Even her toned arm muscle bulged visably through the sleeve fabric of her shirt with each grip on the wall.

I was about halfway up the wall when she reached the top which is when I felt a hand grab my ankle. Vessa, now kneeling on the edge of the wall screamed.

I looked down and saw the young trio climbing right behind me. One of them was trying to pull me down and the other two were climbing alongside me. I hadn't noticed them as I was pulling up gear behind me. They must have been really fast and really quiet.

The one on my right caught up to me and said something in Spanish then yanked hard on my wrist.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him.

The one on my left, only about a head below me said in some very broken English, "We saw how much your pregnant whore likes getting fucked in the ass and so we're gonna fuck the shit out of her." They each punched or kicked me a couple times in the sides and back as though to confirm what they wanted from me.

I also felt another pull on my right ankle from the third guy below me so I put all my weight on my left foot which was on a very sturdy foothold. As I pulled it up, it happened to hit the leg of the guy to my right. He got angry after losing some of his balance but recovered and tried to pull my wrist again. I resisted and instead kicked as hard as I could into his side. He lost his grip and fell at least fifteen meters to the ground.

The other two looked down in shock and climbed faster.

I waited and gripped the rock with my arms, ready to pull myself up to give a kick at a moment's notice. The young man to my left went around me after he saw his friend writhe on the ground far below us. He started climbing over me to get at my ropes and the one below me kept reaching for my legs. I gave his hand a good kick and he lost his balance.

One of my ropes came loose. Then I saw Vessa begin climbing down to help me. She looked angry.

After I saw her begin climbing down, I decided to ignore the guy below me and climbed as fast as I could to reach the one above me who was also, of course, the one that Vessa was going to reach first.

I went as fast as I could but the two men were just as fast. When the one above me reached Vessa, he grabbed at her ankle but she dodged him and landed a kick right into his face.

He let go of the wall and fell right past me but, holding onto one of my anchored ropes and gripping some more rope with my legs, I managed to catch his wrist with my free hand as he fell. He immediately looked up at me and tried to grab some rock. I wasn't going to let him find a secure hold so I swung him out a bit and gave his head as hard a kick as I could. I knocked him out.

Below me the third guy was again pulling out my equipment from the wall that I had put in there and he tried pulling me down again.

I angled the limp man in my grip right over him and yelled, "I'll let go!"

I don't think he spoke English because he kept pulling. I was angry enough that I didn't feel like giving a second warning and let the man loose right at his friend. He dodged his friend who then fell to the ground, no doubt breaking at least one leg in to a writhing mass.

The last one remaining looked down and then up at me and Vessa. He swore something in Spanish and climbed down very quickly. Then he ran off, into the woods.

My heart was pounding. I took a moment to calm my nerves and asked Vessa, who was also stunned to just wait at the top of the small cliff.

They had actually made my gear easy to pull up behind me by taking it out of the wall so it was only a couple of minutes before I joined my wife.

At the top she grabbed my arm and pulled me as up as much as she could and began looking me over for injury.

Other than the few good kicks and punches they got in, I wasn't touched and after she was satisfied checking me over, I held her close to me and thanked her for helping me out.

She stepped back and I saw a few tears fall down her soft cheek. "What did they want," she asked.

"They wanted you, Baby! Couldn't you tell?"

"I don't know, they just said something that I couldn't hear then they just started attacking you!"

"It was just so crazy. What do we do now?"

"We keep going. We shouldn't let them stop us from enjoying ourselves."

"We should head back and just go to the hotel. What if they return?"

"I doubt we need to worry about that. You of all people should know that two of them didn't fall that far without suffering major injuries. And that other one probably ran to avoid trouble."

"Are they still there?"

We walked to the edge and peered carefully over to see.

There was no sign of any of them. Even the one I dropped was gone.

"Oh my god! What do we do?"

"It's alright. They're not going to come after us again," I said.

"But they're not there!"

"I know but we're both healthy and fit and two of them broke every bone in their bodies. They're not going to attack us again. Don't worry."

I of course had no idea what I was talking about and was amazed that the two on the ground were gone but I didn't think we should stick around that place so I picked up my pack, too my lovely wife's hand and started marching up the hill.

This time I didn't go slow.

We didn't talk for a while and mostly I pondered what to do. If they were uninjured enough to walk, they probably could attack us again but that was highly unlikely. I was amazed they attacked us on a hiking trail in the first place.

It took a while but after a few more hours we went past another few hiking couples and found one that spoke Englished and asked if there was a ranger somewhere nearby. They thought Vessa was going into labor due to her size but we assured them everything was okay and they naturally wanted to know what was wrong. I dodged their question and managed to get an answer from them. There was a pair of rangers at the top but only until nightfall at which point they descended via another faster but far more dangerous trail.

After finding out they wouldn't be there for much longer (we were going much slower than we had thought we were) we picked up the pace. I went at a normal pace, one that we would have traveled at had Vessa not been pregnant.

Vessa seemed to hide behind me whenever we met people on the trail now and was looking around constantly for those young me to pop out of nowhere.

She was getting very tired from the pace and in order to encourage her to go faster, I told her about a surprise up ahead. She probably didn't notice it while at the cliff due to everything that happened but it was nearly at the top of the mountain and not much further. I told her that once she was hungry to tell me and we'll break to eat.

Two steps later, Vessa stopped and I turned around. She was standing with her legs together, arms behind her back, and said, smiling shyly, "I'm hungry." It was a sight to be seen: her tight pussy lips on full display through her shorts, and between her thick thighs, and her tits and belly thrust forward enough to make her change her posture to accommodate their size without falling over.

I couldn't resist stopping but I knew that only a couple hundred meters ahead was the surprise.

"Can you go a little further," I asked.

"I don't know. I'm really, really tired. I really don't think I can make it back down tonight. Do you think we took the wrong trail?"

I hadn't even thought of that but she was probably right.

Hearing how exhausted she was convinced me that she needed a break but I wanted to show her the surprise and I knew up ahead would be the perfect place to stop so I picked her up in my arms and carried her the short distance left. She snuggled up into me and wrapped hers around my neck with a big smile on her face. She melted whenever I did things like this and I knew it would be a good way to break the tension and help her forget what had happened earlier.

The trail was flat and easy and I took big steps, being careful about not tripping over and dropping her and I carried her to a great waterfall roaring into a small pond which emptied over some rocks into a small stream.

L86L86
L86L86
12 Followers