Vessa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she heard the fall she grew excited and kissed my cheek when she saw it. There were a few boulders lining the pond and not a soul in sight. When I let her down, she pulled me close to her and kissed me deeply.

"Just thought my warrior woman might want to take a dip."

"Thank you! I do! But first, let's feed the girls," she said with a wink.

I helped her sit up on a boulder and took off my pack.

"What would you like?"

"Do you have any more of that delicious jerky?"

"You and your jerky."

"And can I have the rest of those m&m's too? They were really scrumptious."

"If we didn't know by now that you were pregnant, your cravings sure would have given it away..."

"Shush, you!"

I took the requested foods from my pack and asked her, "How's your sunscreen?"

Immediately after I asked, she stood up, looked down into the water and splashed into it. She came out with a big smile and said, "All gone. Guess you'll just have to rub me down again."

I decided to play her game and looked in the general direction of the sun, "You know, I really don't think you'll need more. Sun's going down soon."

"Yeah but I think I heard once that the sun's the most dangerous when it goes down."

"And where did you hear that?"

"Oh I heard it somewhere. I think it was - " she dunked her head underwater and came back up with a grin.

"Sorry, didn't catch that."

"Come in and I'll tell you."

"And get all slimy? No thanks."

"Get all slimy with me. Besides I don't think I can really get out of her on my own."

I laughed and looked around. Since the sun was going down, I doubted that we were going to see any people for the next twelve hours so I stripped off all my clothes and jumped into the water. I swam into the middle of the pond and told challenged her to a race.

I had never once beaten her in a swimming contest despite my height and strength advantage and knew the only way I was ever going to win would be if she were pregnant. She always gave me that sexy skeptical look whenever I challenged her.

Sure enough, she swam over to me and said, "Whoever crosses the pond three times first gets to decide who eats the rest of the m&m's."

"Then the loser gets to decide who eats the last of the jerky."

"Deal."

"But you have to help me take off my clothes. It's no fair since you're naked. I won't be fast enough with them slowing me down."

"Maybe but I think it's something else you should be worried about slowing you down," I said and poked her belly.

She smiled and turned around so I could help her remove her clothes. It was hard enough to put them on in the fitting room earlier but removing them was far worse and to make it even worse, she kept giggling and refused to go to the side of the pond where it would be easier.

I started with her shirt. That was easy enough. She turned around to help me and lifted her arms, wrapping her legs around me though I lamented the fact that I couldn't shove my dick inside her at the moment. She probably knew that and was teasing me on purpose. I lifted it up under her arms and pulled with all my might until it was released from her tits which bounced and jiggled happily after I freed them from their confines. Then I pulled the rest of the shirt off her arms.

Her bra was easier. She turned around I just unzipped the front of it to let her breasts completely free.

"Mmm that feels so much better. The water feels so nice on them. Now, take off my shorts!"

Never one to refuse a request like that from a woman who looks like Vessa, I set to work trying to get her out of her shorts. I tried every which way. I tried holding her leg with one arm and pulling down, I tried wiggling one side down at a time, and I tried slipping them off with my hand inside her shorts. None of it worked. They just fit her hips and ass too well. The only way I could get them off while swimming in a bunch of water would be to flip upside down with my feet out of water and try to grip an underwater stone as she pushed against my foot and pushed.

So I went underwater, flipped upside down and grabbed a good stone with a sort of hand hold on it. I waited for her to push against my foot but nothing happened and then she started blowing me. I let her go for as long as I could hold my breath and only when I was just about to die did I come back up. She was laughing.

"How's it going down there?"

I was too busy gasping for air.

"I was wondering whether you'd come up for air or if I'd have to give you the kiss of life."

In between breaths I panted, "You're too much. I am going to give you such a hard fucking later, you have no idea."

"Is that a promise?"

"Yes."

"Then get these pants off!"

"I was -"

She laughed again.

"Oh, nevermind," I said.

I tried the maneuver again and with a bit of patience it worked. Her ridiculous shorts came off and revealed the very cute panties she had on underneath, also bulging from the butt plug inside her.

I easily removed those and ever so slowly slid the plug out of her asshole.

"Mmmm," she purred. "I'm ready for you now. I've been preparing myself for your size all day."

I grabbed her ass with both of my hands and stuffed her mouth with my tongue.

"Not yet," I said, "Let's get you fed first. Only good girls get dessert."

"I'm a very good girl," she purred with a cute pout.

"We'll see."

"Ready?"

"Ready."

We went to the edge of the pond which was only about fifteen meters wide and counted down. Then we were off.

Just as expected, she was fast. The first lap was neck and neck between the two of us but on the second lap, I picked up speed. I put everything I had into that lap and touched the stone before her but only just barely. On the third lap, she somehow pushed off the stone hard enough to fling herself past me and kept herself below the water the entire way. I ducked under the water between breaths and saw her naked body, tits, belly and pussy and all waiting for me to get to her. When I came out of the water, she was grinning from ear to ear.

"Beat ya! I call the m&m's!"

"How did you do that?"

"I'm not only very pregnant, I'm still very fast!"

"I noticed."

"Dinner time!"

I helped Vessa out of the pond and helped her sit on the edge of the rock. With her wet body sitting down and big, belly taking up her lap, I couldn't help but grow hard. Her magnificent tits sat pertly upon her ripening belly and when she saw me looking, she leaned back on her arms to let me have a look.

"Do you want to watch me get bigger for you? Do you want to feed me, baby?" she asked.

I nodded silently. It was all that I could do in all honesty.

I had suddenly forgotten how hungry I was and grabbed the m&m's from the pack. I walked up so that I was standing between her spread legs while sitting on the rock and fed her individual pieces of candy. She made sure to kiss the tip of my fingers with each one and didn't do anything other than watch me with her knowing, seductive eyes the whole time. I rubbed her full yet hungry belly which was still nice and slick with water with my other hand.

The bag was empty faster than I was ready for it to be and I was having too much fun feeding my pregnant wife.

So I said, "You said loser gets to choose who eats to eat the jerky, right?"

"Yes," she pouted.

"Then I choose these three girls," I said, rubbing her belly, "You can't save any for yourself. You have to promise you're giving it all to them."

"Deal!" she said happily.

We did the same thing, only this time with the jerky. Only my Vessa could turn the act of eating jerky into a sexy activity but she somehow managed. She once again finished an entire pack of the stuff and still wanted more. The good news is that I purposely brought way more food than I knew we could eat in a day, three days really. The bad news is that I hadn't planned on her eating this much or the fact that we would be in the jungle for longer than a day.

I decided not to mention that little factoid and instead looked around my pack for some dried fruits.

She seemed to never get tired of me feeding her like this so I kept doing it. One hand gave her a new piece of orange, the other massaged her growing tummy. Every now and then she would break to drink some of our packed water and then it would be right back to me getting little kisses on my fingers with every bite. I loved every minute of it.

When she was nearly done with yet another entire pack of food, this time the dried fruits, I went to feed her another bite but she moved her head away and said, "Ungh I couldn't eat another bite."

"Phew, I thought I was going to have to go hunting for food..."

"I can fit so much more inside whenever you soothe my belly like that. It feels so good and settles me so quickly."

"Good. Now we can get to business!"

"What about you? Aren't you going to eat anything? You must be starving. I mean if I don't stop thinking about food in the next three minutes, I'll probably be hungry again myself."

"Well then, we need to keep you mind off it then, haven't we? Don't worry about me. Just lay down, close your eyes and relax while I give you another rubdown."

"Mmm, that sounds lovely."

She laid back on the stone and relaxed with the sun washing over her. While reaching in the pack for the lotion, I quietly tucked the fruit into it so that she would think I ate them.

Once again I had the pleasure of massaging my pregnant wife up and down. She kept her eyes closed while I started at her extremities and worked my way into her torso. Her face and neck I did first and gave her lips a surprise peck just to see them smile and her body writhe with excitement. Then I rubbed her arms and legs. By the time I got to her belly, she looked like she was ready to fuck. Her body was limp and she kept her hands over mine as I rubbed her down. I massaged her hips, her curvy sides, and her tight, shaved mound. The last thing I left were her tits. I had suddenly realized how little time I had had with her breasts over the past few days and noticed how big her areolae had gotten. They were at least five centimeters in diameter yet they were still so light. They were just so pink I wanted to suck on them so I did. With one breast I nibbled her enlarged nipple and the other I tickled her other areola. I had hardly touched them before milk started to spurt out of them.

Just then I got the idea that I should wait in case I needed to actually drink her milk to stay functional. I was hungry but felt like I could wait till morning to eat. The bad part was that I really wanted to suck on her tits but just touching them released her milk so I would have to wait.

She was unhappy when I stopped playing with her. I didn't want her to know about how desperate we were for food and my desperate plan so I just told her I was already full and would have to wait until morning.

After that, I finished rubbing lotion on her breasts, careful to make sure her milk stayed in and asked her to lay with her back to me. I put lotion on her backside and forgot about her buttplug. I was going to save that for later though and had her sit up. I told her to sit on a particularly hard bump in the rock with the plug right over it to get her excited while I massaged her back properly. I was going to need her nice and limber for what I was going to do to her.

When I was done, the sun was, ironically, just going down. I sat up on the rock for a few minutes and we watched it, hand in hand, side by naked side watching it go down.

I thought it would be fun to fuck while the sun was setting and I wanted to be able to see her writhing body during sex so I whispered into her ear, "Are you ready for me?"

"Mhmm!" she squeaked.

I stood up on the rock and helped her stand up on it as well. Then I had her turn around and slowly took out the object in her asshole and watched it pucker up so tight it was like it wasn't even in there.

I hopped in the water and she gave me a smile and followed me in. That's when I had my way with her. The water allowed me to put her on my cock the same way that we fucked in the restroom on the plane but this time much easier as her weight was supported by the water. It felt so nice in fact that we never even changed positions. She just cooed softly for what must have been an hour because the sun was fully down by the time we finished. I swear it only felt like two minutes. We were very pruny when we got out.

I could see that she was tired when we were done and decided not to ask for a bit of anal (which I really really wanted, especially since we had so much water about...). Instead, I looked behind the waterfall for a spot to sleep for the night and sure enough, there was a nice cozy hideout that we could both fit in pretty easily. I helped her lay down and gave her my shirt to use as a pillow then went outside to grab the gear.

As I was collecting it, I realized that we were going to need some water. She was drinking it by the gallon and we had no fresh supply other than this waterfall which I didn't trust enough to let her drink from. So I emptied the rest of my water into her water pack which was nearly empty and took out a bunch of bottles of water that I had stowed away and filled it with that until the pack was nearly bursting with water. Then I drank a bit of the water in the pond by the falling water. It tasted fine so I filled up my pack with it. I knew full well that it's a bad idea to drink unknown water and drinking bad water can actually be worse than drinking nothing at all but I had no choice and would just have to deal with being sick if I had to. If anyone had to be sick there was no way it was going to be my wife.

When I was finished, I gave my map a good look to try to see where we were but had no luck and instead put it back in my pack and went over to the waterfall with Vessa. I curled up and passed out myself.

When I woke up, I was surprised to see Vessa sitting on my morning wood. I looked at her and she just said, "We forgot to do this last night so I thought you'd like to do it now."

I was content to just grind back into her puckered asshole. I was still tired but getting woken up this way is one of my favorite things in life so I didn't mind. I was done really quickly and shot my load onto her tits since she didn't like it when I came in her ass and going ass to pussy is always a dangerous thing. She had a fun time rubbing it in like it was some lotion and I helped her stand up.

She went into the water with me to wash off and we played a bit. Since she still wanted another turn, I decided to play a game where I would go in the water and eat her out until I couldn't hold my breath any longer. Needless to say, it took some practice but I was pleasantly surprised to see her milky juices flow into the water letting me know she had a good time. She met me under the water to give me an adorable little underwater kiss which she was able to hold twice as long as I due to her seemingly unnatural affinity with water. When we were done, we swam a bit more to wash off and I helped her out.

We went back to the pack under the waterfall and noticed something was amiss.

"What happened," I asked.

"No idea. Is that our map?"

Sure enough, it was. There were two tiny strips of the map, like it had been torn up, but no sign of the rest of it anywhere. There was also a lot of food missing from one of our bags.

"Do you think that man did this," she asked.

I had no idea what she was talking about but then the day before suddenly came rushing back to me.

"Must have been. He must have followed us all the way back this morning. I grabbed our stuff, took her hand and we looked around carefully looking for any sign of him.

But he was gone. I didn't want to wait around just in case however so I said, "Lets get out of here."

She seemed happy with that idea so I quickly dressed myself and helped her into her now dry panties and shorts. It took a bit of effort like before but it was easier than putting her tits back into her clothes.

No matter how hard we tried, we just couldn't fit them back into her half tee or her bra. This was a problem. Had she really grown overnight and enough to actually outgrow a sportsbra?

We didn't wait to figure out so I had her put her purple jacket on, which was only able to confine her tits: I was surprised to find out that even it wouldn't zip over her belly, and we left.

Without the map.

We kept following the trail for a long time. It wound and curved and kept climbing up. We noticed that we could follow the stream that led to the waterfall which was actually a stream that seemed to snake along the top of a small series of level mountains. Vessa figured it was probably used for irrigation at least somewhere so we decided to follow it.

We were walking for about three hours before Vessa was tired and we had to stop for her to eat.

I was exhausted and laid down for a moment and was content to drink some of my water and watch my wife eat. She was really cute to watch since her belly was bulging and bare out of her jacket and pulled tight across her tits. Like usual, she ate a large portion of food but she stopped abruptly and said, "Maybe I should save that for later."

"Eat everything you can, Hun. I'll figure something out if we run out of food."

"Nah, I can wait."

"Alright then. You know, we're probably safe on time here. Do you want to see if we can get that shirt on you again?"

"Yes. This jacket is heating me up like a sauna in here. My back needs to breathe."

"Alright, stand up for me, Muffin."

She stood up and took off her jacket, always a glorious thing to see and I took her bra out of her pack. As hard as we tried, we still couldn't get it over her voluptuous breasts.

Then she realized something and said, "Oh my goodness. I can't believe I'm a doctor. I'm lactating and Alex milked me before I tried on these clothes."

"You must be right." I grinned when I remembered my plan the night before and because I knew what this meant.

"I hope you're hungry Honey because you're going to have to drink as much of me as you can."

"I think I can do that."

I set to work finding a good spot to suckle on my wife's engorged tits and found a nice spot under a very cool tree where we could both rest our backs but were still close enough that I could suck on her nipple. I brought our stuff over, sat it down then sat down myself and pulled my wife over and sat her down on my lap.

Immediately began to take my fill of her milk which tasted like the best meal I'd had in years. It was rich and creamy I felt like I was literally getting stronger with each pull on her breast. Not to mention I was getting really hard in the meantime.

She stopped me for a second and I honestly got a bit angry when she did so since I was so in need of her milk and having such a good time. She was surprised to see my mood change so drastically and had to calm me down by sitting up and slowly sliding my throbbing cock into her moist love box.

She explained, "It's okay Honey, calm down. I just want to feel you inside me while you're drinking. You're going to make me cum anyway just sucking away like that."

"Sorry," I said, "I'm just really hungry."

"Shh. It's okay. Just take your time and drink as much as you can," she said; she pulled my head to her tits for me to drink.

I sucked for a long time and I think she was actually producing milk as quickly as I could drink it because I had to suck on one breast for at least half an hour (not that I'm complaining).

She ground down on my cock lovingly, not pressuring me to finish her off.

When I was done with the first breast, I stopped and picked her up to fuck her against the tree to thank her. With me inside her for so long we both came almost instantly and then I remembered that I still had to drink what was in her other breast.