Vessa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she gave up several others gave up. The pretty black girl gave up, then the gregarious Brazilian girl and then a couple more.

The girls who were racing had slowed way down and I could tell they were getting full. Most of them had only a little bit to go but they looked miserable trying to finish their piece.

Finally there were three women left. The fiery South Korean, Vessa and another Brazilian girl behind them. Soon enough, the Brazilian girl looked at the two of them eating away and she suddenly stopped, sitting down in the fold-up chair behind her. She put a hand to her belly and started rubbing it around her skin slick with juice.

The South Korean girl ate and ate and ate. She didn't stop for breath. But Vessa did. Vessa was still munching away, sometimes rolling her eyes with contentment, still oblivious to the world around her.

Then the South Korean girl stopped to burp. Then again. And then you could tell she didn't want any more. She ate as quick as she could but looked right up at Vessa eating her watermelon as steady as a train and knew she wasn't going to stop. She knew she couldn't eat anymore. With jealousy in her eyes, she set her rind down, still with lots of pink inside and gave up. Then I noticed that every watermelon had pink inside it. None of the girls had fully finished and entire half of a watermelon.

Vessa was the only one left going but she some watermelon to go before she beat the girl who ate the most of hers. She didn't know this, of course, and probably didn't care because all she wanted was her food.

Eventually, with the crowd chanting her name she finished her piece. By the time she was done, the thin girl to her side was rubbing Vessa's belly for her with a grin to help her settle and fit more in there.

Then she finished.

Vessa looked up after putting her green rind on the table and smiled at me with a pair of lovely wet lips.

Then she leaned down to the thin girl and asked her a question. She didn't speak English so they had the announcer walk over and translate. The thin girl laughed and handed her watermelon leftovers to Vessa. Vessa gave a few excited claps and started munching away again, happy to be eating once more.

The announcer laughed and said something in Spanish as the crowd roared in applause. Some of the pregnant girls laughed and some shook their heads.

After they raised Vessa's non-eating hand in the air to announce her as this contest's winner, everyone cleared the stage to allow the crew to clean for the final competition.

There was a break which would allow the pregnant girls some time to get ready and I met Vessa with the shop girls after a few minutes.

"So what's next?" I asked.

"I think," she said between bites of watermelon, "a costume contest."

"Oh? What did you bring?"

"You'll have to wait like everyone else!" said one of the girls.

I smiled and didn't argue.

"Could you do me a favor Baby?" asked Vessa.

"Sure Babe. What is it?"

"Can you rub me down again? It's for the contest and I'm still hungry."

I laughed and nodded, taking out the bottle.

"Oh, oh! Wait. Could you actually go grab me a bit more watermelon? I don't think this piece is going to be enough."

"Sure thing," I think they should have just given her a whole melon...

When I was done doing my duties, Vessa (still munching away) and the two girls disappeared backstage so she could change. I took my seat again and waited.

Eventually, with the stage cleared and everyone ready again the announcer came back onstage and announced that the next portion was entirely up to the girls and had no restrictions for the costume. Then they brought out each one.

Some were creative, some were sexy, and some were just plain boring. Like one that came out wearing a one-piece bee costume. She was cute but the crowd wasn't too enthusiastic about her choice.

One girl was Mrs. Claus. Another was a sexy pirate. And of course there was a sexy maid. The outgoing Brazilian girl wore a flamboyant outfit that would have fit right in in a Brazilian parade and no doubt that was why she had it.

She had the best costume until the South Korean girl came out dressed like she was in a K-pop group. She gave us a couple standard moves which drove the crowd wild and a wink when she was done along with a pat on the belly. Whenever she bent down showing us her shapely legs, her twin-filled belly was on full display going through her legs.

When she was done, she pranced off the stage to cheers and hoots.

Then Vessa showed up.

Vessa wasn't really wearing a costume. In fact, she wasn't wearing much of anything. Her body was covered in oil from head to toe. The respectable tan she'd gained over the past few days wasn't perfectly even but made her a radiant color and the oil made me want to lick her entire body from head to toe. The only thing she had on was a fine body stocking. The material stretched and pulled over her form like some sort of contour map. Her nipples were covered with skin-tone dots and her pussy and asshole had a strapless skin-tone thong covering them. She was wearing her black heels and when she walked out with more confidence than most runway models, the entire crowd was silent. Her tits and long, flowing blonde hair bounced, her ass wiggled and her muscles shined in the light. When she reached the end of the stage, she pointed at her belly and giggled, bending slightly over to look at it in her best impression of Marilyn Monroe. Those of us that were closest to the stage could see why she pointed, the babies were moving. A lot.

She rubbed her belly a bit then patted it and blew a kiss to me. Then she turned around and gave us a walk with as much sexy attitude as she could muster.

It was too much. As she was leaving, the crowd screamed and I could tell they were asking for her to come back. A few men and one woman begged desperately over the roar of the crowd for her to reappear but when she heard them, she was at the stage curtain and she wiggled her finger from side to side and mouthed a kiss at them. She gave us one last wink and disappeared from stage.

After that, they had the pregnant women change back into their normal bikinis for the final judging. Each girl sauntered out as seductively as they could and came to a stop posing for effect.

But not Vessa. She walked out absentmindedly in her skimpy bikini chowing down on some more watermelon. When a couple men in the back gave a high-pitched whistle to her, she looked up, smiled and waved with a big mouth full of juicy fruit.

Each girl was brought forward and given a numerical score based on the previous events. Most didn't take it too seriously but a few did. One girl, the sexy native Brazilian even stripped down when it was her turn to try to be judged. They gave her a few points for style (or lackthereof) and she made it the thing to do. Each time a girl really wanted it, she either had to put up or shut up and strip down to nothing. Of course this made the event much more exciting.

Two girls were chosen so far (both nude): the Brazilian and the South Korean. As they got to the end of the line, everyone knew who they were going to choose next.

They got to Vessa but she refused to strip down. She shook her head with some embarrassment and the female announcer tried to get her to strip off her clothes by appealing to the crowd. After two tries however, she gave it a rest and asked if they still wanted her even with her bikini on. Everyone screamed 'Yes!" in Spanish and up she stepped.

With the three girls on stage, they raised each girl's arm for cheers and then handed out the prizes.

Third place went to the South Korean girl who quickly put her bikini on and tried to look as respectful as she could. Next was the Brazilian and with first place was, of course, my wife, Vessa.

They put a tiara on top of her head and the announcer girl wiped away the watermelon juice on her belly before putting on her sash. This made Vessa chuckle, her belly bouncing with the laughter then on the inside with the babies.

There were also some prizes. The first prize was a two-year supply of diapers which they promised to double for the South Korean's twin babies. The next was a beautiful oak crib for the Brazilian woman.

Vessa's prize was a paid trip for two to a romantic destination of her choice. And a box of condoms.

She was so excited that she began hopping up and down as much as she could. When she settled down, she took the box of condoms, opened it and ripped off each one, throwing it into the crowd. Everyone laughed and the announcer asked her to bring the lucky man on stage. She waved over to me and I got up right next to her, towering over everyone else. I smiled and they handed me a bit more watermelon to feed to Vessa which I did to great cheers and applause.

After that, the crazy night was over and we were driven back to our hotel by the two lovely shop girls so we could relax the rest of the night.

The second week of our vacation was uneventful compared to the first week. I refused to take Vessa on anything even remotely dangerous and I guarded her like a hawk after the problem at the beach. But those things passed from our minds. We toured the city and spent a few more days on the beach. There were even some people who came up to say hi to Vessa after having recognized her from the pageant. I even got a few knowing nods whenever a girl came to say hi with her boyfriend.

We tried to get in contact with Alex but she didn't return our messages. We were both pretty worried. Just before we left, Vessa decided to call her airline to check up on her. It turns out she was already back to work and currently in Panama. We were just glad to know she hadn't done anything harmful even if she didn't feel like talking to us.

Our flight back wasn't as exciting as our flight over and I could tell Vessa preferred our first flight despite our embarrassments. She was fidgety the whole way over even after I woke up halfway through the flight. I told her I'd make it up to her when we got home.

And that's exactly what I did.