Vessa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, and tugged on my hand until I sat myself up and said, "Not yet, Darling. First you need to see what I bought for you."

I had almost forgotten that she was still wearing my t-shirt. She ran through the sand quickly and disappeared into the ladies' changing room. In her wake, I saw her turn a few heads and even saw two men who couldn't have known each other nod at each other with wolfish grins. The didn't even bother to look my way but that didn't bother me because she quickly emerged from the changing room.

I can only use two words to describe her appearance: perky and ripe. The first thing I noticed is that she had on a very sheer linen top but that was about all she seemed to have on. It hung off her body about as much as anything could these days and it ended just below her bikini bottom which I had to assume was there because I couldn't see it.

As she skipped over to me, something I never grew tired of seeing her do (and was amazed that she could still do it) I could make out just the faintest outline of her bathing suit. It was red and made mostly of nothing. It covered her cheeks and was strapped over her shoulders but I could still see her pussy lips through the bottom and enough cleavage to know that she could hold a beer bottle between her tits.

When she was standing over me on the towel she said, "Do you like it?"

I didn't say anything and just took her hand to pull her to me so I could wrap my arms around her. As I held her tight and kissed her, I removed her linen shirt as sneakily as I could and took it over her head then I sat back and got a good look.

She pretended to play modest and covered her body as much as she could with her arms which was truly impossible. She looked amazing. The bikini bottom was slung low on her hips well below her belly and ended just above where her cheeks ended. The top encircled her pert but abundant chest with a simple band of fabric supported by two thin straps over her shoulders. Just above her butt was an adorable black bow and was matched with a white bow where her top clasped together. If I had to guess, I would have to assume this was a suit that one of the two shop girls actually owned. I could see why: it belonged on a model's figure.

I put her shirt to the side and pulled her so she came closer to me. I moved her arms so they weren't hiding her body and drank her in. I enjoyed looking at her smooth, flawless skin stretched tight over the big ball that was her belly. As usual, she didn't go to any lengths to hide it from view or diminish its size which was substantial to say the least.

After a brief make-out session on the beach, I had her lie on her side so I could put sunscreen on her back. When I was done there, she rubbed me down and then I let her back on my chest so I could put sunscreen on her front. It was so soothing for her that she actually fell asleep on me for at least an hour. There was no way I was going to wake her but it wasn't easy to stay like that for so long. The shade from the umbrella was nice however and I enjoyed the feeling of her body against mine.

When Vessa woke up, she was full of energy and was starving. As much as we didn't want to give u our spot on the beach, we did in favor of finding some food for her to eat.

There were lots of restaurants on the beachfront to choose from and she picked one that had lots of seafood, one of her more normal cravings of late.

We both ordered the smoke salmon but she ordered two servings and added pasta sauce with diced oranges to hers. Even for her that was strange but she swore it was the best meal she'd had in days. After I gave her my leftovers to eat, we left and went to another restaurant on the beach to sip cold drinks in the sun and watch the beach-goers on the hot sand.

Here we both ordered simple smoothies without alcohol and sipped away to whittle away some time. My strawberry smoothie was amazing and I gave some to her to try to convince Vessa to get one rather than the cucumber-cantaloupe smoothy she claimed was good for her pregnancy. It was so good apparently that she had three of them.

We were both sitting on stools at a bar and I had to help her get up on hers. With her cute little feet dangling in the air and her belly taking up most of her lap, she was a sight to see. She was all pale (but turning more golden with every sun ray) skin. Her belly hid her bikini bottom from the front of which there was little material to begin with.

As I waited for her to finish her third smoothie, I went to the restroom and left our beach stuff with her. I also needed to make a few calls.

About ten minutes later, I returned and saw her still sitting at the bar but this time there were three well-toned men crowded around her. She was giving them polite smiles and pulled her sunglasses over her eyes. I began walking faster over to her when she tried giving them the cold shoulder by fixing her hair.

That's when one of them took the liberty of rubbing his hand over her belly. That's when I sprinted.

She slapped his hand and shook her head, flashing the wedding band I put on her finger and tried to get down off the stool but she was stuck. Not only that, the one who touched her belly actually was keeping her on her seat and wouldn't let her down by holding her hips.

I could see her yell something, probably 'Stop!' but I was still too far away to be able to hear it. At least it drew the attention of dozens of people around her.

The man's two friends tried to play her yell off like they were all good friends to the people around but I could see my wife looking desperately around for me so I tried to go faster. The sand was awful for running on and I couldn't run any faster than I already was with my legs pumping as quick as they could over the fine beach grains.

Then the man leaned in and whispered something into her ear making her slap him. Then I got to them.

Vessa pointed at me but before they could turn, I pulled the man's neck to take him off balance and rammed my fist into his diaphragm hard enough to make him collapse to the ground. One of his friends attacked me but I simply took it as I towered over him and the blow was pathetic. I probably weighed half again more than either one of them. In fact, Vessa was far taller than each of them by several centimeters and probably would have been fine had she not had a big belly to worry about. Luckily I got there in time and I only had to slam the heel of my fist onto the man's nose to hear an audible break and their last friend put up his hands and took his friends away.

The scene was awkward partly because they were hitting on a heavily pregnant wife and partly because I seemed to come out of nowhere and end their assault so abruptly. I saw a lot of heads turned our way and I expected a few nods of approval or at least a murmur of agreement but all I got was a single guy clapping. Even he quickly realized his applause was out-of-place and stopped after a questioning head or two turned in his direction.

Why does this place hate tourists so much? I thought to myself. Can't I get a break? I mean, I was on vacation.

There was nothing I could do but get out of there so I picked my wife up off the stool and set her on the ground. I took out her linen shirt and helped her on with it and said, "Geez, what's with this place?"

She just shrugged while doing her best to hide herself from view with my body so I tucked her towel around her chest and we got out of there. I threw some money begrudgingly onto the counter annoyed that they didn't do anything to help her out.

With the mood ruined, Vessa and I decided to go to another beach. The one we were at was massive so I'm sure we could have just gone to the other end of it and nobody there would have known what happened but she wanted to see other beaches anyway.

We went down the coast a few kilometers and found a less crowded area where we were going to go swimming.

I opened her car door for her and helped her out. Then she said, "I think this suit is going to fall off if I swim in it. Could you take me to the changing room again please?"

"Sure."

"I want you to be close by me okay? Can you stay with me from now on?"

"Of course Honey, I promise you won't be more than three inches from me the rest of the day."

"Well you can't come into the ladies' room, silly!" she said. She booped my nose with her finger.

I rolled my eyes and was just glad that she was cheerful and no longer spooked.

She went in to change and I tapped her bouncing butt as she walked away from me.

When she came out, she was wearing a more modest bikini more conducive to swimming. The top was blue with a red fish right over her breasts and it was designed to keep her breasts contained and supported. Her bikini bottom was a simple black and it covered her bum but was still more than flattering to her shape.

"Let's go!" she said and bounded down the beach.

I hardly had time to find a good spot for our stuff but tossed it to a secluded spot and dove in after her. We played around a bunch and swam as far as the guards would allow us but we still didn't feel alone enough to fool around like we wanted to. There were lots of kids around.

That's okay. Vessa had bought some swimming resistance gear to work out a bit in the water and she worked off some energy while I tried to keep up.

She taught me a few techniques and smoothed out my form which actually made a somewhat faster. Even with what happened earlier, it was a good day.

After that, we packed up and had a quiet dinner of room service at our hotel while we watched a movie cuddled up in bed together.

It was only around seven when Vessa's cell phone rang. She answered it and giggled a bit before putting it down looking at me with excitement. She pulled me off the bed and told me we needed to go somewhere.

Bewildered, I followed her out after she took some of her things and I put on my own breezy linen shirt and some maroon shorts.

I drove her a little ways with her using her phone as a GPS until we stopped at an apartment located in an upscale part of town. We parked and knocked on the door.

It opened and I suddenly I heard three girls squealing.

The next thing I knew, I was pulled into the apartment where we met the two shop girls from earlier. The two Brazilian beauties brought us to one of their bedrooms.

I was all smiles by now and had not a care in the world so of course what was I to do but begin unbuttoning my shirt and kick off my sandals. Apparently this country was full of angry men because the women only fucked tourists.

The three of them stopped to watch me. I was completely oblivious to their stares while I was looking down taking off my clothes until I heard the three of them die in laughter.

One of the girls hugged me and said, "You're so adorable!"

The other one stopped me from undressing, buttoned me back up and said, "Make yourself at home. We're going to get your wife ready."

A younger me would have been embarrassed but I laughed it off with them after realizing they didn't want to have a foursome though I was extremely disappointed.

Then they disappeared into the bathroom for an hour.

I heard them each shower and then I heard enough giggles to power a small country for a week.

I was laying back on the bed lamenting the fact that I hadn't brought a book with me to read when they came out of the bathroom.

The two girls were all made up and wearing some sexy party dresses and my wife came out wearing the sexiest bikini I'd ever seen.

It was pink with black trim and covered her pussy, and nipples but nothing else. The top wrapped around her back with thin white strips of cloth. The small bit of cloth covering her lower lips was secured by only a single strip that probably considered itself the luckiest piece of cloth as it disappeared inside her ass crack.

The rest of her body was dripping with body oil and shined magnificently. One of the girls handed me an unopened bottle of body lotion and said in English, "You're in charge of keeping her wet!" Then she wiped some excess oil off her hands onto her own legs.

Then they took the rest of Vessa's stuff and left the apartment with me trailing in their wake, confused about what was going on.

They us drove several kilometers to the outskirts of town. It was night already and when we stopped we saw an open restaurant flooded with warm, hanging beach lights and lots of people milling about. I noticed that most of them were wearing skimpy or tight clothing to show of their hard bodies but a few of them were completely naked. I doubt a single person was over the age of 35.

They brought us to a nude beach.

I helped my wife out of the car and she needed me to readjust her bikini. Then we got inside.

It was packed with people. I saw even more skin and bikinis and pregnant bellies everywhere.

Pregnant bellies?

I looked around a bit more and sure enough. There was gorgeous, nubile women all over the place sporting and thrusting out their swollen wombs as far as the eye could see.

Vessa handed me her things and took out the oil as well as a pair of black fuck-me high heels. She gave me the oil and turned around so I could rub her down while she strapped on the shoes.

Apparently she was going to compete in a pregnant bikini contest...

Well I gave her some extra oil and she signed up for the contest. I couldn't believe how many people were there and especially how many pregnant girls were there. I could tell I was going to enjoy this.

After she was all signed up, they handed her a t-shirt to put on which was a bit tight around her torso despite its intended purpose. It had the name of the nudist beach we were on as well as a couple sponsors. Then she went backstage where the rest of the pregnant girls were going.

I couldn't follow them so I decided to take a seat as close as I could to the front but had to settle for a spot a row back.

Then the shop girls gave Vessa a wave and a kiss on the cheek each for good luck and came to sit next to me with giggles aplenty.

The show started and they brought out each girl for a brief introduction. Unfortunately I couldn't speak Spanish so sometimes one of the girls would translate for me, especially when something amusing was said.

There was a huge variety of girls. Some were tanned some were pale and others were dark. A few looked like they had just heard they were pregnant three weeks prior and some looked ready to go into labor.

One of the girls, a gorgeous black woman with long flowing hair and large eyes seemed too shy to take off her shirt in front of the huge crowd of people. After a few seconds of the crowd cheering her on and her covering her mouth with her hands, a sexy girl hopped up on stage wearing a tight dress and began shimmying out of it to some raucous chants. She had nothing on underneath. This gave the girl the courage she needed and off came her top. She had nothing to fear, she had a wonderful shape and some lovely tits.

The next girl up was Brazilian to the nines and had a skimpy bikini on underneath. It was covered in shiny green sequins and she gave us a sexy belly dance and a giggle of her luscious tush.

After each one of them was through, they all lined up against the back of the stage while waiting for the rest of them to go.

A few more girls came up and then a drop-dead-gorgeous South Korean girl walked on stage. She had silky black hair in a bun and a tight little body with a huge belly. It looked as big as her. She had a sweet heart-shaped face and a lovely mouth. I could tell she was going to be my wife's main competition when they announced that she was carrying twins and wasn't due for a month. The crowd hollered and cheered as she went back to the rest of the girls on stage.

A few more appeared like a sexy Brazilian bombshell with a large belly but almost nothing else on her and another sporting a fuzzy bikini.

I was waiting and waiting for my wife to appear and was worried that she got too nervous and decided not to compete. That was when I saw her stroll across the stage. She took deliberate steps to make her body bounce and I heard the crowd go into a frenzy. They could tell how well-endowed she was even with her t-shirt still on. When they asked her to take it off, she teased everyone and shook her head. When they heard her speak English they started teasing her back until she put her hand to her ear for more applause and told them to get louder with her hands. That's when she ripped the shirt off right down the middle showing her bulging curves to everyone. She was still slick with oil and she whispered to the announcer something. The announcer's eyes went wide and she yelled something in Spanish, probably, "Triplets!" because she then put her hand to Vessa's belly and kissed it. The crowd went crazy and she wiggled her fit ass back to a couple judging glares along the line of women.

Vessa was the last woman so they then took all the girls off the stage and started bringing each one out all over again but this time each girl was handed a hula-hoop and told to keep it going as long as they can.

It turns out keeping one going while pregnant is particularly difficult. Most women could only control it for about ten seconds before letting it fall to the ground. The only rule was that they couldn't use their arms to control it so most tried to keep it going with their chests. One particular girl seemed to have practiced beforehand, a spicy brunette with a modest figure and belly, and she kept it going for two minutes before it fell to the ground. When she was done, she gave a quirky smile and a wave before hopping off the stage. She got the most applause in out of anyone.

When Vessa's turn was up, she looked like she didn't know what to do. After a couple seconds, she figured out how to keep the hoop circling by keeping it between her breasts and belly which acted as a sort of shelf. Soon enough however, it went right over her belly but she caught it magically with her hips. When she did that, one of the girls put her lips to her mouth and gave a piercing whistle for encouragement. The three of us were clapping trying to make the most noise out of all the contestants. Vessa had the hoop in control for about twenty seconds this way but had to use her butt to keep it going. Because her butt was round enough it acted as a sort of shelf keeping it from falling down. The vigorous movement took coordination however and she lost her timing which caused it to fall down. Fifty-eight seconds was her score and that put her in the top ten for the hula-hoop contest.

When she was done, she smiled and laughed at us with a shrug and left the stage giving the crowd a cute little finger wave.

Next was the watermelon contest. They took watermelons cut in half and set them evenly along a long, U-shaped table on the stage. Then they brought all the girls up to some watermelon and told them the first one to finish wins the contest. They all had on cheaper, more modest bikinis for this contest since they were going to be dripping with juice.

Then they were off.

Only a few of the girls took the challenge seriously and they started chowing down as fast as any contest eater generally would and others looked around and didn't look interested in making fools of themselves.

Vessa didn't fit either one of these categories. Before the contest started, she was already eyeing the watermelon like a vampire awaiting a sleeping prey. When the race began, she picked it up no faster or slower than any other girl. She simply started eating it like a regular meal seemingly oblivious to everyone around her. She must have been hungry.

Vessa was flanked by two girls. One was a thin girl with a belly only a few months gone and the other was the South Korean girl who was growing twins. The South Korean had water all over her body giving her a glistening sheen from all the lights burning down onto the stage. No doubt she was eating to try to compete with Vessa. The other girl was looking past Vessa at the South Korean girl eating voraciously and at one point simply gave up after she just couldn't eat any more.