Want B, Take B, Have B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't want to mess that up, but as good as we are as a strictly business allies just imagine how awesome we could be if we got down and dirty with each other on a regular basis. We'd totally be better in sync with each other, and as long as she doesn't get too attached emotionally it could be the best thing to happen to either of us.

We'd become stronger and I get a fuck buddy to put all my other fuck buddies to shame, because I know with B I wouldn't have to hold back. I would finally have a fuck buddy who could keep up with me, a fuck buddy who's actually on my level, or at least as close to it as anyone could possibly get.

That's why I'm dead set on getting B as my permanent little fuck buddy, and as much as I like to call her up or just invite myself around her house to get into her panties I'm going to let her come to me, and when she does I'll know she's ready to be talked into being my fuck buddy.

Till then I just got to wait.

I know she's coming cause I caught her fucking C so it's just a matter of time before she shows up.

Problem is all this waiting is killing me.

Never been a patient person and I'm getting tired of waiting around for her.

I'm just itching for some action, but I haven't had a real sex session for days.

I haven't had a decent session since the day after I caught B and C together. I figured B wouldn't show so soon so I called C over for some fun. It was actually extremely beneficial because I picked up some great information about B from it. Sure, C was a little reluctant to talk at first but I've become an expert in pushing the right buttons with her and soon I had her singing like a canary.

After that pretty much nothing but my fingers and toys, but it's not as much fun as a two or more party.

If B doesn't come round soon I might have to go talk to her whether she's ready for it or not just to stop myself going crazy.

Just then there is a knock on my door and immediately I'm on my feet. Man I'm eager. Like some kind of schoolgirl with a crush.

Not wanting B or anyone seeing me act like some lovesick teenager running to her door I casually walk over to my door and open it.

In the few seconds in between walking from the bed and opening the door I remind myself that chances are it ain't her but when it turns out it is I can't stop myself from grinning widely. The grin could have been dorky but I'm pretty sure I pulled it off. Just to make sure I greet her real casually.

"Hey B." I said.

"Hi Faith." B said.

"Ready for patrol?" I asked.

I was pretty sure that wasn't why she was really here but it could be a good chance for us to be alone and I'm pretty much expecting some kind of lame excuse for us to go somewhere where we can talk one-on-one, followed by equally lame small talk before B gets to the real reason she's here.

"No, it's done actually. I just thought I would stop by and see you on my way home." B said.

"Oh." I said, a little disappointed.

More than a little actually. I had imagined us patrolling and it seemed a good way to do this, plus it's always fun killing baddies with B.

"Can I come in?" B asked.

"Sure." I said, opening the door fully and allowing her to enter.

As she walks past me I smile and closed the door behind her.

Hadn't expected her to want to talk to me alone in my place, not with my big comfy bed only a few feet away. Well, not that comfy but if this conversation goes right I doubt B will care how comfy the bed is.

"Wanna a drink?" I asked as I headed over to the fridge.

"What do you have?" B asked.

"Just beer." Faith said as I pull a beer out of the fridge.

"No thanks." B said.

I resist the urge to laugh at her predictability or call her on it.

Really not looking to start a fight here seeing as me and B are hopefully minutes away from getting physical in a much more enjoyable way but I just can't stop myself from pushing this just a little.

"You sure?" I asked, shutting the fridge door and walking back to her.

B nodded her head.

"I'm underage." She said, making it really hard for me not to mock her.

She's just such a goody-goody.

"I won't tell if you don't." I said with a wicked smile.

She smiles back nervously at me and I realise I'm pushing this too much so I quickly change the subject.

"Sit down." I said, gesturing to the bed which she sits down on.

I then pause and think how I'm going to get her talking about the real reason we both know she's here. Not really in the mood for small talk but I'm pretty sure she needed it to make her feel comfortable so I started out with a simple question.

"So, how've you been?" I asked.

"Good." She said, "You?"

"Five by five." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Good." She said.

A silence falls over us which seems to last an eternity.

At first I'm waiting for her to say something, preferably something which isn't small talk, but she just sits there and I quickly run out of patience.

I try and think of something I can say which isn't sexual in any way but she's sitting there on my bed looking all kinds of fuck-able and nearly all I can think about is jumping her.

Not really wanting to engage in small talk or wait around any longer I decide to say something that will hopefully get her talking.

"So." I said as I opened my beer and took a swig, "Cordy tells me you're a bottom."

I fight the urge to smile as I see the look on her face.

"You've seen Cordelia?" B asked.

Not a part of that sentence I was expecting her to focus on but ok, I thought to myself as I nodded my head in response.

"When?" B asked.

"Few days ago." I said.

There was another pause and I thought I would have to say something else but then B broke the silence.

"And she told you about us?" She asked.

I nodded again.

"And she told you I was a........." B began.

"A bottom." I interrupted with a smirk.

"Which is a..........what?" B asked with a frown.

My smirk turns into a smile.

"It's a term used for someone who is submissive in bed, someone who likes the other person to be in control. It's generally a same-sex thing but I guess it can apply to straight couples too." I explained casually.

B starts blushing something fierce during my explanation to the point she's practically glowing with embarrassment by the time I'm done. It's so fucking cute.

"Would you say you're a bottom B?" I asked, trying not to smile too much.

"No, I wouldn't call myself that." B protested defensively.

"Would you prefer the term bitch?" I asked, full on smiling at this point, "That can be another term for a bottom." "Can't you just ask me if I consider myself submissive." B snapped.

"Well do you?" I asked.

To my delight B takes a few seconds to think about this.

"Does it matter?" B asked looking at Faith.

That's a yes.

Now for another question.

"Well if you and Queen C are an item then yes." I said.

"We're not an item. We never have been. We never will be. The thing with Cordelia was just.........." B said, "It was just a one-time thing. A one-off. A fluke. I don't want to repeat it or have to be reminded of it. Which brings me to the reason I'm here." "And that was because?" I asked.

"I want to know if you are planning on telling anybody about what you saw." B said.

Silence falls between us again as I think about what she just said.

Part of me had been expecting her to say something like that, but the question is does she really mean it?

I study her harder than I ever studied anything before in my life, paying close attention to her body language and facial expressions, repeating in my mind not just what she said but how she said it. Studying all this led me to just one conclusion, what she just said was complete bull. Well, not complete bull, cause I doubt little Miss perfect Buffy Summers wants anyone to know she likes doing the nasty with girls, but it's definitely not why she's here.

"Is that really why you're here B?" I asked after a swig of beer.

B frowned.

"What do you mean by that?" B asked.

"I'm just thinking." I said, taking a moment to take another swig of my beer, "Maybe if your experience with Cordelia wasn't that great you should try it with somebody more experienced."

"No." B said defensively, getting to her feet, "That isn't why I came here at all. I said why I came here. Now I am asking you to forget what you saw that night to pretend like it didn't happen and let us simply move on and get back to the way things where before."

B stormed off in the direction of the door but I can't let her leave, not when I'm so close. And I'm close, I can feel it.

B's mouth is saying one thing but every other part of her is screaming another. She just needs a gentle push in the right direction.

Before she reaches the door I cut her off, blocking her way out of where we both want her to be.

"What's the matter B?" I asked in a mocking tone of voice, "Are you afraid?"

"Afraid of what exacterly?" B said, sounding nervous.

"Afraid of what it would be like to be with me." I said with a wicked smile, "Afraid that it would be too good. Afraid that you would like it a bit too much."

B looks at me as if to say you're full of it but she's not going to be looking at me like that for long, or ever again if I get my way.

"Is that why you have been avoiding Cordy? Is that why you haven't gone back to her?" I asked.

"I'm not going to avoid her anymore. I'll deal with Cordelia." B said in the most unconvincing voice I've ever heard.

"You know B." I said, ignoring the last comment, "C's just a beginner when it comes to pleasing a woman. She doesn't know how to make a girl cum like I do and she never will."

I see a flash of lust on B's face and it's one of the hottest things I've ever seen. It lets me know I'm on the right track, that B wants this just as much as I do and if I play my cards right I can have her.

Problem is she looks so confused and frightened about what she is feeling it looks like she's 50% ready to jump me and 50% ready to run off and refuse to see me again.

Maybe with a little more encouragement I can get her to go with the first one.

"You're feeling very confused right now aren't you B? But I can take all that confusion away." I said, "I can make everything as clear as can be. Being with Cordy obviously confused you. But maybe if you try another girl, a different girl, you won't have to question weather or not what your feeling right now was a fluke."

I study her facial expressions and body language very carefully and sadly I can tell there's no change. She's still incredibly freaked out and about a moment away from making my night or running out of my life forever.

The odds are 50-50, and I don't like them.

Normally I don't mind taking risks, in fact I thrive on them, but this is definitely an exception.

I think real hard.

Since everything I know about B tells me she's more likely to run than stay when given the choice I make a decision I know I'm going to regret right afterwards, but if it works it will be worth it.

"Maybe then you can make peace with yourself rather than bury your feelings and live in denial. As for right now, you should go and think about it and come back when you're ready to stop making excuses for what you feel and have some real fun." I said, moving out of the way of the door and even opening it for her.

B looks at me once the door is open and I look back at her.

She then takes a step towards the door and then another and then another, not breaking eye contact with me until she is through the door and outside. Once she's outside B walks fast, down the street, round the corner and out of my line of vision.

Soon as she's gone I get back inside, close the door and lean with my back against it, wondering if I've made a mistake.

Not wanting to over think it I try and put B out of my mind long enough to get myself off and watch some TV, maybe catch a little sleep so I'm nice and energised if a certain blonde slayer decides to make a booty call.

***

Ok, I need to fuck B.

I don't care if she ever talks to me again, I need to get this chick out of my system.

From the moment I first saw her she's been in my head, and when I found out B was a little girl on girl curious she was in every other thought, but since last night I've been thinking about her non-stop. And when I mean non-stop, I mean non-stop. She was all I could think about when I fucked myself to a couple of unsatisfying orgasms, she was in my dreams when I finally got to sleep, and she's been on my mind for every second of this miserable day.

If I don't fuck her soon I'll go crazy.

It's not even about want any more, my body is aching for her, and only for her, like it won't be satisfied with anyone else and it's freaking me out.

I'm not like this, this isn't me.

I don't crush this hard on anyone, especially not some sexually confused chick.

I just need to fuck her and get her out of my system and be done with it.

Sure, even if I fucked her for hours it would be hard to do all the nasty little things I've dreamed about doing to her but one time is better than nothing.

Nothing is no longer acceptable.

Either B shows up in the next 30 seconds and agrees to spend at least one night with me or I'm hunting her down and doing what I should have done in the first place, jump her, pin her down and fuck her into submission.

Ok, so I have said that several times today already and talked myself out of it but this time I really mean it. I'm going to fuck Buffy Summers tonight, and the world can either get behind me on this and deliver me a horny and ready to fuck Buffy on a silver platter to my doorstep or it can step aside, because tonight nothing is going to stop me from taking what I want.

Want. Take. Have.

Three words which I used to live by but now seemed to have forgotten. No, actually I remember want, it's all I seem to have been doing lately and I've had enough of it.

No more just want.

Want. Take. Have.

Want Buffy. Take Buffy. Have Buffy.

Mentally saying screw it to the countdown I jump off my bed were I had been lying moping like an idiot for hours and get ready to go Buffy hunting when suddenly there's a knock.

It takes me a second to reach my door and another second to open it. Between those seconds I briefly remind myself it's not necessarily her and the world could be just trying to screw with me but one second later the door is open and it's her and I don't even try and contain my smile.

"Hey B, come in." I said, standing back so she can enter.

She's not on a silver platter but this will more than do.

B pauses and looks at me.

If she doesn't get in here soon I'm going to grab her, pull her in, lock the door and rip every single item of clothing she's wearing to shreds.

Before anything so drastic happens B steps in cautiously.

I can tell she's just as nervous if not more than she was last night but I'm not going to be able to be patient with her. I was patient with her last night, more patient than I've ever been with anyone ever, but since then I've had to live with the fact that I could have had her and let her slip through my fingers, and that's not happening twice. Whatever it takes, I'm taking what I really want tonight.

"We need to talk." B said quietly.

"We don't need to talk." I said huskily, but added after I saw how nervous she was, "But if you wanna talk, talk."

There was a moment's silence and then B said, "You were right."

This made me smile. Always like hearing in that, but about what?

"About what B?" I asked out loud.

"I'm feeling confused." B admitted, "I'm thinking all these things, feeling all these things, and it's scary, and it's not scary, which is worse, somehow, and I need to be.......... less confused. I don't want to bury what I'm feeling, and I can't live feeling so confused, so.......... I'm willing to try letting you take my confusion away."

"I'm honoured." I said, unable to stop myself from that little sarcastic remark as I'm grinning ear to ear with triumph.

I take a step forward and B quickly said, "But only if you agree not to tell anyone about this."

"I promise." I said, taking another step.

"And this is a one-time thing, just like it was with Cordy. After this we just pretend it never happened and move on." B said softly.

From her tone of voice I know it's going to be impossible for her to pretend this never happened and that's fine with me, it will make it easier to get a repeat performance, something that is also clear she wants despite what she's saying.

I take another couple of steps forward until our lips are practically touching and pause, wanting to savour the moment.

"One more thing." B whispered, "Promise me I'm not going to just be another notch on your bed post."

If any other girl had asked me that I would have lied to her and said anything I needed to say to get into her panties, but with B I didn't need to lie.

"You could never be just a notch." I said huskily, before leaning in.

I wanted to tell her how all the other notches on my bed post meant nothing to me, how they were all just pieces of ass and she's so much more than that, she's the other slayer, the other one of me, a part of me, maybe the only person that means anything to me right now and the only person I could ever imagine meaning anything to me in the future, but I'm too horny so 'you could never be just a notch' will have to do.

Apparently it does as halfway to her mouth B's lips attack mine, the two of us engaging in what starts out as one of the roughest kisses of my life and quickly becomes the roughest.

Must have been right about B wanting this as much as I do because her hands are everywhere and her tongue is practically trying to kill mine.

As our lust filled kiss continues I try and move us to the bed, bashing both myself and her into fuck knows what along the way but neither one of us cares enough to even slow down the kiss, let alone stop it.

Finally when I'm positive we've reached the bed I push her backdown on to it and fall with her, my lips never leaving hers even when my body crashes on to hers, knocking the wind out of us both for a split second but even that didn't stop us for long.

We laid there making out for what felt like an eternity, which I enjoyed at first as it gave her the chance to relax and allowed me to enjoy some quality time with a pair of lips I've wanted to kiss since I first saw them, but my horniness caught up with me and soon I wanted more.

Finally I broke the kiss and bent my head down so I could press my lips to her neck. Soon I was kissing, sucking and biting the soft flesh I found there roughly, my body burning as I hear her moan lustfully for me as I attack her pulse point.

Figured she'd be into neck stuff just like me.

Makes sense. We're both slayers after all.

More than anything I just wanted to strip us both as quickly as possible but I knew I couldn't do that, not when B was feeling so confused and vulnerable, too much chance of her freaking out and bolting.

So I have to go slow.

There's another thing I have to do, or more accurately say. I really, really don't want too but I know I have too if I'm going to stop her from freaking out. So breaking away from her neck I lifted my head up until I'm looking into her eyes, or at least it would be if they weren't closed. I wait until she opens them, then I tell her what I need to tell her.

"If you want me to stop, I'll stop." I said, hating myself for giving her a way out when I really didn't want to give her one.

There was a pause and then B smiled at me softly.

I softly smiled back, but my smile soon turned from soft to wicked.

"Now." I said, grinning mischievously, "Let's get these clothes off you."

Buffy's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!