Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
293 Followers

Flashes of the incredible loving with Aayahmah over the past few days and nights streamed across my mind as I became fully engrossed in giving myself pleasure. These were soon replaced by wanton images of my parents – the majestic scenes that I had witnessed. And then all thoughts were on my incredible Mom - her aroma that I had briefly tasted from her bra had turned me on to this level.

My fingers gripped my throbbing cock harder, feeling the blood-filled veins palpitating with high octane energy. My oily foreskin was stretched back completely and the shiny red mushroom crown was fully blown up, throbbing and ready to explode. I stroked faster, wanting to release my seed, my thoughts switching between Aayahmah and Mom. I was on the verge of an explosion.

At that very moment the door suddenly opened, without any warning, and I heard Mom's voice as she stepped in behind the door and into the room.

"Mohan, when do you....." she stopped abruptly, dead in her tracks as her eyes took in the scene.

"What the he....!" I exclaimed loudly in utter shock, the words dying in my mouth as my fingers released my erect manhood.

I stood there frozen, not moving, just staring straight at Mom. Her right hand was covering her mouth and her beautiful eyes were wide open, locked on my throbbing pecker. My cock was literally twitching and moving on its own free will.

"Oh my God, oh my God....Mohan! You are just like your father" she stammered, gulping and mincing her words, her eyes opening even wider and rounder, either in shock or in admiration.

I quickly tried to pull up my shorts just as Aayahmah came and stood behind Mom, to see what was going on. She too stared in disbelief at my most-embarrassing situation. My cock was rock solid, refusing to slacken even slightly and I had trouble pulling up my shorts over my raging monster.

"Mom, I was just....just applying the special oil. I didn't hear you. I'm sorry....I'm sorry" I blurted out, in shock and shame, still not managing to get my shorts over the fully erect meat.

Mom's right hand reached out towards my groin, probably with a maternal instinct but her fingers hesitated.

"Can I touch you?" she asked and then without waiting for my answer her trembling fingers clasped my prick.

Aayahmah stood there transfixed at the events unfolding, her mouth wide open.

"God, Mohan....it's so hard and throbbing" Mom said, her fingers squeezing and stroking my length, her tongue involuntarily licking her lips.

Mom's magical touch was all that my prick needed. A powerful surge of energy flowed out from her fingers and radiated into my hardened flesh, spread through my body and then rushed down my spine. The next thing I knew my cock was jerking out of control. I watched bewildered as my cockhead expanded and a gush of thick white cum jetted out of the mushroom tip and hit the wall about 5 feet away. And then another, and another......

"Ammmaaaaaa....." I groaned, not able to remain silent any longer, as cum gushed out of my cock, my legs wobbling with the intensity of the release.

"Oh my God....Chellam...." Mom squealed in surprise and dropped down on her knees to the floor, unable to comprehend what was taking place.

Her fingers stroked my rampant cock faster, as if wanting me to empty my balls. Some seconds later, she squeezed the last drop out of my cockhead and then released my still throbbing cock abruptly. Her fingers then caressed my hairy scrotum as if checking their condition. Her eyes followed my eyes closely, watching my reactions. Sweat droplets had formed on her forehead as she examined my teenage organ, a beautiful twinkle in her eyes.

And then turning to look at Aayahmah, Mom asked "Is he always this hard?"

Aayahmah just nodded in agreement as Mom's fingers caressed and examined my genitals.

"And, so much cum?" asked Mom.

Again, Aayahmah nodded in the affirmative.

"No wonder, you are crazy about him" Mom responded, smiling at Aayahmah and then said "He's just like his father."

Aayahmah stood there silently, watching - her eyes reassured me that everything would be fine. Her smile told me that she was happy for me. I switched my eyes to my loving Mother who was still on her knees.

"You will make many a woman happy, Chellam" said Mom, reluctantly removing her fingers and standing upright, her nipples clearly erect and tenting her house dress.

She walked out of the room and I stood there dumbfounded, with my private parts still exposed. As I closed the door slowly, I watched Mom hug Aayahmah and noticed her body shaking. Aayahmah's hands rubbed her back soothingly, as if calming her down

"Was she too overwhelmed by that intimate experience?" I wondered.

I shut the door and cleaned up the mess on the wall and floor with my underwear. I waited till my erection had subsided slightly and then wrapping a towel around me; I opened the door, stepped out of my room and headed towards the bathroom. No sign of either Mom or Aayahmah.

I decided to have a shower after which, I headed back to my room. I noticed that Aayahmah's door was closed and assumed she was having her usual siesta. After pulling on clean underwear and shorts, I went upstairs. Mom's door was also closed – probably she too was having her nap. Just out of curiosity I went into my sister's room and peeped through one of the holes. Yes, Mom was lying on her bed, her eyes closed in peaceful sleep; her goddess' face glowing.

It was around 2:45 pm and I too decided to have a short power nap in my room. I soon fell asleep and woke up around 4:15 pm. I washed my face and got ready to head to the field. After a drink of water, I knocked on Aayahmah's door and told her that I was going to play football. I heard her acknowledgement. Then I went upstairs and did the same at Mom's door but there was no response. Either she was still asleep or she was in the bathroom. Anyway, I stepped out of the hall, closed the front door and walked to the field.

It was around 7:00 pm when I got back home after an enjoying game of football. As I climbed up the stairs, I saw Dad sitting in the veranda reading the newspaper.

"Hi Dad" I greeted him.

"Hi Mohan, how was football?" he responded.

"Great, was a good workout" I replied and then asked him how his day was.

We chatted for a minute or so and then I headed downstairs. The smell of jasmine and sandalwood filled my nostrils as I crossed the living room towards the stairs. Mom was sat in silent prayer at our altar, dressed in a long gown and her long black hair let loose. Her eyes were closed and her palms clasped together in front of her in traditional prayer modus. For a split second I admired her - she was a goddess alright and simply beautiful.

I went downstairs to my room and then to the bathroom to have a quick wash, deciding to have a proper shower before bedtime. Aayahmah was busy in the kitchen, making thosai for dinner. I greeted her. There were already some prepared thosai on a plate. Turning to see if anyone was around, I gave her a quick hug from behind, relishing the few seconds of closeness to her body.

"Careful, Chellam. Your parents are at home" she whispered, but pleased with the affectionate gesture from me.

"I'm hungry" I said loudly and patted her rounded bums.

"Well you can take this plate of thosai to the dining table. I'll make some more" responded Aayahmah.

As I walked out to the dining area, Mom was approaching the stairs, with Dad a few steps behind. I placed the plate of thosai on the dining table and sat down. Dad went to wash his hands and then sat next to me. Mom sat across from us and started serving us the thosai. She looked ravishing like that with her hair let loose and the holy ash and pottu adorning her forehead.

Mom then called out to Aayahmah to join us at dinner but she declined, replying that she would have hers later. The three of us ate silently, enjoying the crispy thin thosai that Aayahmah had made. We chatted a little about this and that but no reference was made to the events of the afternoon. However, I did sense that that was not the end of the matter.

Sure enough, after we had finished with dinner, Dad indicated to Mom that he and I were going out for a walk. Mom, again not surprisingly, told us to go ahead without her, stating that we, Dad and I, had a lot to catch up on. She preferred to stay at home and continue her talk with Aayahmah. Sounded all very academic, I thought.

I was not too worried, maybe just a little nervous, about talking to Dad. In a way I was glad that Mom and Dad had discovered what was going on between Aayahmah and me. The only thing that I was uncertain about was what this meant to all of us from now on and how it was going to affect or change our lives.

"So, a lot has been happening to you recently, I hear" started Dad, as we set off.

I pondered for a second and then said in an apologetic tone "I'm sorry, Dad. Do you think I am doing wrong?"

"No, Mohan, not at all. I would have done the same in your shoes" he replied and reassured me with a pat on my shoulder.

"Thanks Appa" I said and clutched his hand, feeling an instant closeness to him.

"As long as you don't hurt anyone in the process, physically or mentally, it is alright" advised Dad.

Again I pondered for a while and then asked "What do you mean by anyone, Dad? There is just Aayahmah and me."

"There is Mala, remember. How do you think she would react if she found out that her mother was making it with you? She might not understand or accept that and could be really hurt or affected" replied Dad.

I nodded in acknowledgement and said "I didn't think of that."

Dad continued with his advice "Listen. It's about responsibility. Always be aware of your responsibilities especially in things like these. You are still young Mohan. There are many more things you will learn in your life. Right now you have experienced something every teenage boy would only dream of and I am happy for you."

I clutched his hand again as we walked slowly. "Thanks" I whispered to him.

"So, tell me a little about of your new experience. You did sound like you were having lots of fun last night" prodded Dad, with a chuckle.

"What shall I say, Dad? It is a beautiful, out-of-this-world feeling. Simply awesome, nothing like I ever felt before" I replied.

"Yes, it surely is when you have the right partner. You know, you don't experience it with just everyone. That is also important for you to remember, Mohan. Don't just jump into bed with just anyone" said Dad.

I laughed in response, feeling comfortable with the dialogue with Dad.

Along the way we found a place to sit in a small playground. It was well lit and Dad suggested that we sit there for some minutes to continue our chat which I quite welcomed. We both sat down and stretched our legs.

"I heard about the amusing incident with your Mom this afternoon" Dad said with another giggle.

"Oh God! It was so embarrassing Dad. I was just applying the oil and my thing was so hard and Mom walked in" I explained, concealing the fact of what had made me so hard.

"What made you lose control?" asked Dad, intuitively.

"I don't know. The moment Mom's fingers touched me...... I really cannot explain it" I replied.

Dad laughed and said "It's alright. You probably were just hyper-excited or maybe it was just the magical touch of your Mother."

"Did Mom say anything about what happened?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well, she was impressed with your thingy....your cock; said it was comparable to mine" answered Dad quite coolly.

I negated him immediately without any thought "No way Dad" and then suddenly realised my error.

Dad smiled.

"So it's true then. You have seen us – your Mum and me" said Dad, almost casually, as if that was a normal thing to happen.

"Sorry Dad. It was by pure accident that happened. I promise not to do it again" I replied and then asked "Is Mom upset about it?"

"Not really. Neither am I. We thought you would have discovered us long ago" answered Dad.

"It was an eye-opener for me Dad. Up till then, I was so ignorant. I didn't think that Mom and you did that....make love, I mean" I explained calmly.

Dad laughed and then asked "Why? Did you think we were too old for that?"

"No, Dad. Just that when I see you both in normal, everyday life, you are the epitome of all things good and nice. Never thought you would be doing such things" I tried to reason.

"Why? You think that what we did was dirty?" he asked.

"I was ignorant, Dad. Before witnessing you both, yes to a certain extent, influenced by the pornography I have had the chance to watch or read. But after witnessing the beautiful love you made, it made me see things in a much clearer perspective" I answered.

"Good that you realise that, Mohan. When two people love and want each other, nothing is dirty. Like I said, as long as both of you are consenting, as long you are not hurting each other, physically or mentally, it's beautiful. And, it's private....between you and your partner" Dad advised.

"Yes, I realised and experienced that also with Aayahmah" I said in reply.

"I know. Your Mom told me that Sundari's absolutely crazy about you. What did you do to her?" Dad teased, his hand patting my shoulder.

"Learnt it all from Mom and you, Dad" I blurted out confidently.

We both laughed heartily. I was really happy that Dad and I were able to talk about these things so openly, like teenage buddies. Again, that warm feeling in me; that I was the luckiest boy in the world.

"So, what did you think of your Mom and me?" asked Dad.

"AWESOME....simply, AWESOME" I repeated myself.

"Really? What makes you say that?" asked Dad, seemingly excited to hear more.

"Everything about you both really; you guys are so natural, so beautiful and so erotic to watch" I answered convincingly.

"And, Dad......please allow me to say this, your cock is truly magnificent. I am no comparison" I said softly and grasped his elbow at the same time, feeling so at ease with my Father.

Dad laughed, probably chuffed to hear his son saying that and then slowly stood up and indicated that we should be getting home. I got up and just before we walked away, I hugged him and whispered a thank you to him. He too thanked me for the chat. We walked along slowly, happy with the knowledge that our relationship was on a different planet after all what had happened the past few days.

"Last night, we stood outside Sundari's room and heard you both for a long time. We didn't know how to react but we certainly wished that we could have seen you" said Dad, catching me by surprise.

"Really? Why Dad?" I asked.

"Hard to explain that but maybe it had something to do with the fact that you are our son, our waris. We were happy for you and just wanted to see you" explained Dad.

"And I'll tell you a little secret too. We were so very excited hearing you, if you know what I mean" said Dad further.

"Really?" I asked again, smiling and feeling good about that.

"Yes, you drove us a little crazy and we had to satisfy our desires later" explained Dad, very academically.

I clasped Dad's elbow and gave it a gentle squeeze. "I love you both, Dad...very much."

It was a nice, windy day and a clear star-spangled night sky added to the feel-good mood we both were in. We trod along the small road towards our house, a noticeable bounce in our steps.

"Mohan, are you going to see Sundari tonight?" asked Dad, again surprising me with the question.

"Why Dad? You don't want me to?" I questioned.

"No, not that but the girls will be home tomorrow, so you cannot be with her tomorrow" reminded Dad.

"Yes, I know Appa" I nodded in agreement and then gleefully said "But there is a long night ahead."

"Yes, for me too" he sounded equally excited.

I hugged him again, just as we reached our house. As we climbed up the stairs, I whispered to him to leave his lights on. He smiled and whispered to me to do the same. I looked at him a little bemused and then broke out in a smile when he winked. I winked back at him. Like excited teenage boys with an agreed plan, we walked into the house.

Mom was sat in the hall, watching TV. There were some sari blouses next to her and she had a threaded needle in her fingers, probably making adjustments to her blouses. We greeted her as Dad locked the front door. It was around 10:00 pm.

"Must have been a very intense and interesting conversation that father and son had" said Mom cynically, a knowing look on her face.

"Yes, men talk. It has been a long time coming" replied Dad.

I smiled at both of them and then took off my t-shirt. I was feeling rather sticky with all the dried up sweat on my body and was ready for a good shower.

"I'm going for a shower and then to bed. It's been a long day" I announced and then wished them both good night.

"Good night!" they both responded simultaneously.

I heard Dad tell Mom that he was also going to get a shower as I walked down the stairs towards my room. Aayahmah's room door was closed - I could see that her lights were on but I decided not to intrude then. I picked up a towel from my room and headed into the bathroom for a cold and refreshing shower. I took my time, happy with all that had transpired during the day and happy that I was on a different mental level with my parents. I definitely felt like the luckiest boy in the world.

After the shower and a change of clothes, I contemplated on the next move – go to Aayahmah's room or go watch my parents. I decided on the latter – I knew Aayahmah would wait for me. I left my room and headed upstairs. It was around 10:30 pm. I opened the door to the upper part of the house and glided like a ghost into the hall. The hall lights were off but there was light under the door to my parents' room. I quickly stole into my sister's room.

"Mmmmm....yes....Athaaaaannn....lick me, darling...lick my horny pussy. I have been crazy all day...mmmmm" Mom moaned, just as I attached my eye to the peephole.

Mom was sitting on Dad's face, rubbing her wanton pussy unashamedly against his probing tongue. Her hands held the headboard and she humped Dad's face with so much vigour that her beautiful breasts swayed in every direction. Both were completely naked and Dad's masterpiece of a cock, stood erect at full mast, throbbing and twitching in equal excitement. Both his hands were on her buttocks, squeezing her fleshy bums. I watched enthralled.

"Athaaaan...Athaaaan....yesss...mmmm......I need your fat cock inside me. My cunt is on fire tonight. I need you to fuck me, Athan. Pleeeasssse....fuck meeeee" moaned Mom, visibly more excited than I had ever seen her up till then. Her body shivered in little spasms

Like a bitch in heat, she slid down his face and onto his chest, her face beaming with sexual desire. She lifted her bottom and got herself on all fours. Then adjusting her dripping womanhood over the magnificent, erect lingam, her fingers encircled the mighty meat. She positioned herself into a sitting position, rubbed the bloated cockhead against her hairy lips and then plunged down hard, embedding the colossal prick inside her wanton hole in a single stroke.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh.......yessssssssssssss" she squealed as the mighty dick filled her depths.

Dad raised his hips off the mattress, forcing his monster cock even deeper up Mom's pussy, elevating her high above him. As Dad supported the bottom half of his body in mid-air, Mom did a quick-fire up-down, forward-backward action, holding Dad's muscular thighs for support.

Then she churned him, literally grinding her pussy around his meat.

"Mmmmmm....aaaaaahhhhhhh.....yesssss.....love your cock inside me....fuck me...fuck...me ....mmmmmmmmm" Mom encouraged Dad.

Dad rested his buttocks back on the mattress and then lifted his torso and hugged her, his arms encircling her waist in a sitting position, Mom on top of Dad. Her bums were resting on Dad's thighs, his mighty lingam buried deep up inside her cunt. Seemingly Dad seemed as hyper-excited like Mom. He forced the tempo, thrusting up with full power into her tunnel while she rode him fast and hard. His hands literally pulled her hips down onto his rod.

Ammavan
Ammavan
293 Followers