Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers

Her body was trembling and her pussy contracted uncontrollably, super-powerful contractions, and pushed me over the edge

"Amma.....nowwwwww........YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....nowwwwww" I screamed, thrusting into her and feeling my cock swell to mega-proportions inside her womb.

Explosions went off in my head as I unleashed another torrent of cum into her depths. Her body trembled again and again as the cum shots hit her inside walls. Her pussy convulsed non-stop, trying to suck every last drop out of me.

"Amma.........Oh Goddddddd....Ammmaaaaaaaa" I screamed in the throes of ecstasy, my legs trembling once more with the intensity of my ejaculation.

"I love you....I love you....I love you..." she kept sobbing repeatedly, her body still turning and twisting around my cock, still shuddering from her own orgasm.

"Aaaahhhhhhh........ ..." I moaned, as her cunt continued to milk my cock.

"Oh God.....oh God.....oh God.....unhhh...unhhh...unhhh" we groaned in pure ecstasy, as we relished our exceptional union.

Our bodies were still reeling from the power of our releases – both of us had multiple orgasms within a short time, each as intense as the other.

"Mmmmmmm....." we moaned together, letting our orgasms subside slowly.

We watched ourselves in the mirror as she slowly raised her torso up towards my body. Still buried inside her, I hugged from behind and kissed her shoulder. Her arms went around my head and we swayed like that, from side to side, dancing to our love. We smiled at our reflection. My hand trailed down to the hairy forest between her legs. Her hand followed suit and closed over my hands.

We stayed like that for a few minutes till my deflated cock slipped out of her pussy. I cupped my hand under her pussy and collected our love juices oozing out of her well-fucked yoni. She smiled and lifted my hand to her face. She guided my hand over her face, spreading our love over her skin and then kissed my hand. I turned her around to face me and then licked her face, tasting our love. I then kissed her forehead and held her head to my chest.

"I love you, Mohan" Aayahmah whispered, breaking the silence after some long seconds.

"I love you too, Amma. You are just awesome" I whispered back to her in response.

"So are you, my Chellam. I never knew that loving could be so intense" she complimented me, holding herself close to my chest, her fingers sliding down my body to encircle the source of her delight.

A few more seconds of total silence and then.....

(to be continued)

Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers