Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers

"So good, so good, so good.....aaaaahhhhh.....mmmmmm.....yesssss" she moaned repeatedly, as her body convulsed, her breathing out of control and her pussy oozing honey like a fresh mountain spring.

"Goddddd.....I love your pussy Amma" I muttered into her wanton cunt, lapping up with delight all the honey flowing out of her tunnel of love.

I continued to lick her as she rode through her orgasm, worshipping her pussy with my tongue and finger and not wanting to waste any drop of her divine nectar. And, she continued to thrust her hairy pussy against my face and hand in a steady rhythm while her body shuddered in pleasure.

"I love you....love you....love you......aaaaaahhhhhhh" she moaned repeatedly, releasing more of her honey from her yoni.

After some long minutes, her movements subsided and her legs loosened around my back. I rubbed my face all over her yoni, covering my face with her honey while I continued to finger her hole, still touching her pleasure spot. I could feel a throbbing at her pleasure spot and almost magically, my cock throbbed in synch.

"Mmmmmhhhhhhh....." she whimpered, catching her breath slowly, her eyes closed.

Slowly withdrawing my finger, I sucked on my fingers, not wanting to waste any of her divine honey. I lifted her legs and pushed her thighs up towards her body. I admired her beautiful hairy pussy, gaping wide, wet and ready for more loving. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me, unashamedly spreading her thighs wider and exposing her most private part to me.

I planted a kiss on her treasure and could not resist my tongue lapping her gaping cunt.

"Beautiful. I just love licking you....I'm crazy for your pussy. I wish I could stay in your pussy forever" I said, before giving her cunt a few more full and deep licks.

She gently pushed my head away from her hairy groin and said "Nobody could love me like you, my handsome son."

Her face was glowing with love as she admired my teenage face and caressed it with her hands for some seconds. Then she opened her arms and welcomed me to get on top of her.

"Come inside me, darling. I want you to fuck me...fuck your horny Aayahmah" she asked, with the bitchiest of voices.

I was indeed ready to do that. One more lick of her furry slit and I stood up, showing her the rampant meat which was going to penetrate the depths of her pussy. I stroked it proudly and tempted her with my eyes to come and get what she desired. And she did. She sat up on the bed and pulled me towards her. She pushed my hand away and encircled the throbbing shaft. She bent her head and took the tip into her mouth, giving it a quick hard suck and a cleaning swirl of her tongue over the mushroom head.

"Please fuck me good......" she said coyly to my prick and lay back on the bed, unashamedly lifting her legs up into the air and spreading them wide.

"Let's try something new, Amma" I suggested to her, pulling her legs.

She stood up eagerly, like an obedient student, and tied her long hair into a tight bun at the back of her head, her pavadai still clinging to her waist. She was about to untie her skirt but I stopped her. I hugged her to me and kissed her. Then I turned her around and hugged her from behind, cupping her large breasts and humping her behind with my erect prick.

"Mmmmm..." she cooed and then said "Fuck me any way you like, my son. I'm yours."

I squeezed her ripe melons and kissed her shoulders. Then with my body prodding her from behind, we moved together towards the large dressing table, adjacent to her bed. We saw our reflection on the large mirror of the dressing table – my arms encircling her topless body.

"We make a nice pair, don't we?" I joked, lowering my hands and exposing her beautiful breasts.

Her immediate reaction was to close her hands over her breast, suddenly feeling shy, seeing her naked reflection on the mirror.

"You weren't shy just a second ago" I teased her and removed her hands.

"You are getting naughty, Chellam" she said and shoved her pavadai-covered bum hard against me.

I gave her a soft smack on her bums and then lifted up her long skirt, revealing her magnificent behind. I smacked her again gently and then rubbed my hands all over her succulent round bums, taking the liberty to run my fingers over her wet slit. She bent forward and held the dressing table before spreading her legs wide, giving more room for my hands.

I rubbed her pussy from behind and looked at her in the mirror.

"You are soaking wet" I said, touching her hairy beaver, prompting her to wiggle her behind sexily, teasing me.

Her ass drove me wild and I could not resist the temptation. I undid her pavadai and let it drop to her feet. I dropped down to my knees behind her and parted her beautiful cheeks. I licked her hairy gaping slit from behind, my tongue tip trying to penetrate her sacred hole. I tongue-fucked her flower for a few seconds and then licked her anal pucker, causing her to squirm and wiggle her bums.

"Mmmmm......put your cock inside me Chellam, please. Fuck me....fuck me hard with your big cock, darling. Fuck me, please" she begged, desperate for her pussy to be filled.

I was equally desperate to bury my throbbing meat deep inside her boiling furnace. I stood up and encircled my menacing cock with my fingers, adjusting into position behind her. She spread her legs a little wider and pushed out her bums towards me. With my other hand, I touched her wantonly exposed cunt, the petals open and glistening with her juices. I placed the mushroom tip at the opening of her twat and then thrust forward forcefully, burying my entire blood-engorged length into her soaking tunnel.

"Aaaaahhhhh....yesssss......." she hissed, as the power of my thrust shook the dressing table.

I held my position without any movement for a few seconds; relishing the beautiful sensation inside her tight orifice and feeling her muscles expand and contract to accommodate my meat. Her reflection in the mirror showed a thoroughly contented woman - her face glowing with lust, her mouth open in delight of her hole being filled and her bewitching eyes begging for more.

"Fuck me, Chellam. Fuck me hard, darling.....pleasssse....fuck meeeee...." she pleaded into the mirror and ground her bums against the rod buried inside her, her fingers holding the edge of the table firmly.

I held her waist and started to thrust in and out of her well-oiled tunnel, causing the dressing table to shake. With both our feet anchored firmly on the floor, we soon got into a steady rhythm. She had her torso bent down, almost parallel to the dressing table surface and she matched me stroke for stroke, pushing back hard against me as I thrust forward. Her beautiful tits, hanging down like ripe mangoes, started to sway and jiggle in erotic fashion

"Unnnhhh....yessss......love it....just love your strong hard cock inside me...fuck me....fuck me....unnnhhh...unnhhh" she replied and bucked against my rampaging monster.

I loved the extra tightness of her cunt with this rear entry position and my cock twitched inside her, every time I thrust forward. She responded by clamping her wonderful pussy muscles around the shaft, increasing the tightness of our fit even more. We watched ourselves in the mirror as we mated like two lovers seeking sexual enlightenment.

"Mmmmmmm...beautiful....beautiful....yesssss....so good" we moaned together, our bodies trembling in little shivers of exquisite pleasure as my lingam worshipped her heavenly yoni.

I increased the tempo, drilling my teenage shaft into her wanton cunt, all the way in and all the way out. Her juices were flowing in abundance and amply facilitated our loving. My cock was alive inside her temple of love, wanting to give my lover maximum pleasure - throbbing, twitching and expanding, bringing a smile of satisfaction to her lips.

"Yes, yes, yes.......fuck me...fuck me, Chellam.....harder, harder....please" she screamed again, her body trembling with excitement, as my cock reached the end of her tunnel yet again, throbbing as it filled her to the hilt.

She raised her torso towards me, her stretched arms on the dressing table providing secure support. Impaled on my man-sized prick, she churned my joystick, moving her bums in a circular motion, while deep inside her pussy she continued to milk my dick. My hands moved to her large melons, cupping them and pulling on the thick buttons atop the mounts.

"Goddddd....I love your cock inside me, darling... feels so good ....feels so good.........mmmmm.......yesssss" she moaned in delight, bucking wildly.

I bent forward and kissed her back, while my hands continued to massage her breasts with horny enthusiasm. Watching our reflections in the mirror was also proving to be such a turn-on – our mating was beautiful to see, almost as erotic as watching my parents.

"I love watching us, Amma....we look so good together....mmmmm......" I whispered to her and thrust hard up into her fiery hole again.

"Yessss....mmmm....darling...aaaaaahhhhh....beautiful....just don't stop fucking me...ever" she moaned and thrust back hard against me, her body turning and twisting around my rod.

Her mature cunt was insatiable, her pussy muscles truly incredible, as they caressed and milked the full length of my cock, radiating warm currents of love from deep inside her womb through my prick and spreading to every part of my body. It really felt like an invisible hand was stroking my shaft inside her tunnel of love.

"God, I love your pussy, Amma.....so tight, so strong, so good, .....mmmmmm....yesssss..." I whispered to her.

Her response was a mega-contraction of her vaginal muscles which sent a surge of electricity up my spinal cord. I felt the power of that squeeze and moaned my pleasure to her. She repeated the mega-squeezes in quick, rapid-fire succession and watched my reactions in the mirror, pleased with herself.

Aayahmah bent forward and pressed her palms on the table again, her fingers holding the edge firmly. Her torso was again flat towards the dressing table, her large melons supported by my teenage hands. She looked at me in the mirror and then pushed her bums back hard against me. Her lusty eyes begged me to fuck her to glory.

"Fuck me hard, Chellam....please. Your cock is driving me crazy. Make me scream.....fuck meeeee" she begged, wiggling her fantastic bums.

I reluctantly let go of her boobs and withdrew my dick until only the tip of my over-sized cockhead remained inside her orifice. I held my wet, throbbing manhood and churned her boiling pot, touching her clit in the process.

"Ahhhhh.....mmmm...mmmmm....nicee....aaaahhhhh" we both moaned in pleasure, gyrating our groins together in symphony.

Then gripping her waist tightly, I thrust my solid prick into her as hard as I could; burying my full length in her cunt, eliciting an animal growl from her. I held that position for an instant to relish the exquisite sensation, and then withdrew it, equally hard. Her pussy clamped around my mushroom head, refusing to let me withdraw. I plunged back in a split-second surprising her with the ferocity of my thrust and then started to pound her in a steady rhythm – in and out, fast and hard.

"Aaaaahhhhh.....yesssss.....yesssss....like that....like that....harder, harder...yesss....yesss. Unnnh....unnnnhhh...yessss...yesss....fuck me....aaaaahhhhh" she squealed in delight, her pussy clamping tight around my meat at every opportunity.

"I love you, Mohan ......I love your cock....fuck me, fuck me, fuck me....mmmmmmmmmm. Aaaaahhhhh....yessss....yessss...mmmmmm" Aayahmah cried unashamedly, pushing back hard against my forward thrusts.

Overcome with the urgency to explode, we urged each other on. We increased the tempo of our mating as we raced towards orgasmic bliss.

"Unnnhhhh...unnnhhhhh...unnnhhhhhh" we panted simultaneously, as we fucked like crazed wild animals.

I thrust in and out of her, with sheer brute force, eager to give us both the much needed pleasure we were seeking. Deep inside her cunt, her muscles were gripping my cock in a rapid, uncontrolled pattern, milking me and wanting me to release. Her body was virtually shivering in pleasure every time my cockhead touched the back of her womb.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.....aaaaahhhhhhhh" Aayahmah moaned in wanton fashion, matching me thrust for thrust, her head literally spinning, her need to explode imminent.

I knew that I too was on the verge of a powerful ejaculation and I increased the power of my thrusts – in and out, in and out, in quick-fire succession.

"YESSSSSSSSS... Amma....yessss......unnnh...unnhhhh...unnhhh...explode with me" I urged her, forcing my cock as deep into her as possible.

"Unnnhhh....yessss....harder...harder.........so close, so close.....fuck me....fuck me...more....more" she moaned deliriously, her body shaking uncontrollably.

Her reflection in the mirror showed a beautiful Goddess on the throes of sexual ecstasy, her mature body trembling as if in a trance, her eyes glowing with flames of pure lust, her mouth wide open, emitting guttural sounds of carnal pleasure. She was on the verge of an explosion.

Aayahmah pushed back hard against me, impaling her insatiable pussy right up to my balls, and then her body just stiffened, her pussy clamped really tight around the base of my prick. She turned to look at me, her face like the Goddess Kali, beautifully contorted with pleasure, her divine eyes smouldering with desire.

"Oh GOD...Oh GOD....YESSSSS. Aaaaaahhhhhhh. Mohan.........Mohannnnnnnnn. Cummmmmmiiiiiing...YESSSSSSS" she shrieked, as her body erupted in an orgasm and shuddered out of control.

I continued to slam hard into her, forcing the dressing table to shake dangerously, as she moaned non-stop, humping like a bitch in heat against me. My groin smacked into the flesh of her magnificent ass, as I thrust repeatedly into her convulsing cunt with ferocious speed and power.

"Unnnnhhh....unnnnhhh....unnnnhhh" she whimpered on and on, riding wave after wave of her climax while I kept up the momentum, shoving my blood-filled organ into her fiery twat in a furious tempo.

Her body was shaking uncontrollably, trembling from her own explosion but she braced herself for the savage onslaught of my raging hardness. Her muscles worked overtime, gripping and squeezing every tiny part of my flesh as it ploughed into the depths of her divine yoni. The sight of this magnificent female body, thrusting back against my monster cock, her large boobs swaying obscenely, was reflected beautifully on the mirror and was too much for my teenage senses.

"Ammma.....Ammma.....so good....so good....fuck me, Ma....fuck me...please" I cried to her, urging her, driving my rampant prick, deep into her incredible cunt, in quick-fire repetitions, overcome by the exquisite sensations all over my body.

She sensed my impending explosion and her muscles urged me to let go, squeezing my hardness at random. I felt the energy rising deep inside my balls and with one mega-thrust, I plunged my throbbing prick all the way inside her, hitting the back of her womb. At that exact moment, her pussy delivered a mega-squeeze which triggered my eruption.

"Ammmmmaaaaaaaaa....." I screamed, as my meat expanded inside her and a powerful jet of cum burst into her still-convulsing pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh......ammmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......fuck meeeee....yesssssssssssss...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I growled as fresh cum ejected out of my body in powerful spurts.

Yet again the intensity of the sensations that went through my body at that time was overwhelming. My whole body trembled and I felt a surge of energy going up and down my spine as each spurt exited my cockhead. I thrust mercilessly into her wanton hole, again and again, forcing my cock deep into her voracious tunnel, depositing more cum inside her overflowing womb.

"Unnnnh....yessss.....cum Chellam cum...fill me up. Ohhhh....Goddddd" she urged me on, panting like a bitch.

"Aaaahhhhhhh........ ...so good, so good, so good" I moaned, as the last diminishing streams of cum exited my prick which however showed no signs of deflating.

Her pussy muscles worked overtime and she increased her contractions with renewed vigour, urging my cock to remain hard. The obscene smacking of my groin against her magnificent bums, accompanied by the wet squishy noises and the delightful feeling as our combined juices dripped down our legs kept me going and I continued to drill her leaking twat.

"Keep fucking me...keep fucking me, please......I want to cum again, Mohan....please.

Unnnhhh....unnnhhh....unnnhhh....yesss....harder darling....harder....fuck me hard, Chellam....oh God, oh God, oh God..... yessss....mmmm....yessss ....." she screamed in pleasure, pushing her bums hard back against me.

I was wonderstruck by her wanton desire and voracious appetite, belying her age. I began to lunge and thrust into her glorious cunt, over and over, in a steady rhythm, inciting screams of joy from her. I held by her waist and drilled her, faster and harder, to give her maximum fucking satisfaction. And she fucked me back with such youthful energy, turning and twisting around my cock and all the while contracting her fantastic vaginal muscles.

"Yes, my darling....yes, yes, yes......fuck me....fuck your horny lover. Unnnhhhh....yesss" she screamed with joy, her breathing noticeably ragged.

She raised her head upwards like a mare in heat and her tits heaved and swayed as the speed of our mating increased. Her body trembled in spasms and her contractions were becoming rapid as I ploughed into her like a stallion from behind. We were literally grunting like animals as we watched our reflection and urged each other on towards another climax.

"Unnhh...unnhh...unnhh.....fuck me...fuck me...fuck me....yessss" she groaned in sheer sexual lust, bucking and turning.

"God....I love your pussy, Ma.......uuunnnhhh....yessss....fuck me Ma...fuck me" I moaned in response, driving my rampant prick in quick-fire repetitions into her voracious hole.

"Oh God....oh God....oh God.....yessss.......yessss.....yesssss...." she screamed, churning her magnificent bums and feeling my cock drilling into her.

I screwed my cock into her cunt with increased speed and power - deep, rapid strokes. Her insatiable pussy clenched my shaft in a tight vice-like grip, milking it at random. She was close, evident from the increased contractions of her pussy and her moans of pleasure.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...." she spurred me on, her fingers clenching the dressing table tight.

"Yes....yes....yes...fuckkkk" I cried in response, my fingers clawing her rounded waist.

"Unhhhh....unhhhh....unhhhh" we panted, urging each other, our eyes fluttering in sheer sexual bliss, dizzy with lust, as we fucked each other crazy.

I felt her body start to tighten and her pussy contract rapidly around my cock. Taking the cue, I thrust forward and lodged my mushroom head deep inside her cunt and watched her in the mirror. Her body froze, impaled on my mammoth cock – her eyes and mouth open. Seconds later, her body shuddered and shook involuntarily as a powerful orgasm rocked her body.

"GODDDD.........Mohaaaaaannn....YESSSSSSSSSS.....fuck meeeeeeeeeee...nowwwwww" she shrieked in a high pitched voice, her body shaking in tremors

Feeling the power of her explosion and overawed by the sensations, I stabbed her mercilessly and she screamed with pleasure at my onslaught. The dressing table was literally vibrating with the power of our mating.

"Ahhhhhhhhh.....Mohannnnnnnnnnnnnn............. YES....YES......YESSSSS. Ahhhhhhhhhh....." she cried, as streams of her divine nectar bathed my throbbing meat.

"Unnnnh....unnnhhhh....unnnnhhhhhh.... FUCK ME.....FUCK MEEEEEE" she squealed, panting like a bitch, her breathing ragged.

Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers