Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers

"Mmmmmmm....yesss......unnnhhhh....unnnhhhh...fuck me...fuck me....fuck me....aaaaaahhhhhhh" they squealed, urging each other on.

Surprisingly, even though it could not have been more than 15 minutes ago when they would have started, it looked like that they were both so excited that they desperately needed to explode, to release the sexual needs of their bodies. Normally they made love with a beautiful tempo but tonight they were like wild animals, fast and hard fucking. Both were really turned on and my cock throbbed wickedly inside my shorts at the sight of them in this heightened sexual frenzy.

"Athaaan...Athaaan....fuck me... ....I want you...I want you...I want you. Fuck me....fuck me .....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" Mom screamed, sliding up and down on Dad's meat.

"Oh Raniiiii...fuckkkkkk...your hot pussy...so fucking tight......aaaaaahhhhhh" groaned Dad, increasing the strength and speed of his thrusts up into her fiery depths.

"Aaaaahhhhh........yessssssssss....mmmmm....yesss...yesss.....Godddddd....yessss....soooooo deeeeep....harder....harder Athaaan....unnnhhhh" screamed Mom as Dad hammered away like a prized bull.

She pushed Dad back onto the mattress and supported herself on her palms, either side of Dad's body. The she fucked him with absolute abandon, lifting her body up and down, forwards and backwards, shaking her head like a crazed woman. I adjusted my fully erect prick inside my shorts, trying to maintain some control.

"Unnhhh...unnhhh...unnhhh....I love your cock....I love your cock....I love your cock. Fuck, fuck, fuck.......oh Goddddd......aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Unnhhh...unnhhh....unnhhh...unnhhh" she moaned and squealed.

All too soon her body stiffened and her hands grabbed Dad's waist. Dad again lifted his bums off the mattress and thrust deep into her body. I watched in sheer amazement as Mom's body jerked and shuddered, while a powerful orgasm swept through her. My cock throbbed and twitched as if sharing the pleasures Mom was feeling.

"Athaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn....yessssssss....cummmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.......aaaaaaahhhhhhh" she screamed, as Dad drilled into her repeatedly, his bums back on the mattress.

"Raniiiiiiiiiiii....unnhhh...unnhhh...unnhhh.....yesssssssss.......so good, so good, so good........aaaaaahhhhhh" groaned Dad, thrusting furiously up into her climaxing hole, urging her to explode completely.

Mom's body was still shaking in waves of orgasmic bliss but she fucked him with equal force, moaning and gasping "I love you....I love you...I love your cock....keep fucking me......mmmm....aaahhh...aaaahhhh.....Athaaaaan."

I watched in fascination as Dad then raised his torso and without disengaging their union, expertly lowered Mom onto the mattress and got on top of her, in a semi-squatting position. He raised her legs and rested them on his manly shoulders, one on either side. Then he pounded his mammoth cock mercilessly into Mom's hairy cunt, like a pile driver.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh.....unnnhhh...unnnhhh...unnnhhh....yessssss" they both moaned, increasing their tempo a further notch higher.

It was an unbelievable scene – my parents mating like in the porn films, so powerful and energetic, except this was for real, no acting. And even though I had seen them a few times already by then, the sheer wanton lust being exhibited by my parents tonight had me spellbound. My own urges were going out of control but I decided to stay for a while longer.

Dad kept driving with brute force into Mom's wanton cunt. Her body was raised up towards Dad, with virtually only her head and shoulders resting on the bed. Dad pressed forward towards her face, his huge frame arching over Mom. His body smacked against Mom's thighs in a steady rhythm, as he plunged his mammoth man-meat in and out of her divine yoni. His large, hairy nuts swung obscenely in tandem with his thrusts. Her legs flailed over his shoulders with the power of his thrusts and ripples could be clearly seen on the flesh of her thighs.

"Ohhhhh....fuckkkkkk......yessssss.........so good...so good...so good...." Dad cried, showing no sign of slowing down.

"Yesssss....unnnhhh...unnnhhh...unnnhhh......fuck me...fuck me....tear my fucking pussy.....mmmmm....aaaaaaaahhhhhhh....Athaaaaaaaan....you are fucking me crazy.....aaaaahhhhhhh" squealed Mom, as if on the verge of another mighty explosion.

"Aaaaahhh....yessssss......yessssss........I love your hot pussy....so hot....so good....mmmmmm....yesssssss......like that....like that....like that" whimpered Dad, obviously enjoying what must surely be contractions of Mom's muscles.

"Yessssss....darling.......your fucking pussy...fuck her...fuck her...fuck her.....make her beg for more....aaaaaaahhhhhh" urged Mom, defiantly, challenging Dad to thoroughly fuck her.

And he did. He grabbed hold of Mom's ankles and pushed it back towards her head. Her thighs flattened her breasts and Dad pounded non-stop into her boiling furnace, almost vertically down. Mom's body was literally bent into two at her waist but she looked so comfortable as she urged him to go faster, harder and deeper.

"Yessss...mmm...like that...more...more...more...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...I am close....unnnnhhhhhh....yesssss" she moaned.

Their tempo increased even further and sweat could clearly be seen dripping down their bodies. Mom bucked, gyrated and twisted her hairy groin around the massive meat drilling into her. Her divine face was flushed in sheer animal lust as her body soon started to shake in spasms.

"Now darling....nowwwwwww.......finish meeeeee.......aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.........yesssssssssssssssss...nowwwwww" she cried out loud, as another mighty orgasm rocked her body.

Her body trembled with the power of her release and both her legs shook like rattles. But she kept bucking and twisting her pussy around Dad's rampant prick. Her head was turning from side to side, her eyes closed as she whimpered and cried to the overwhelming sensations going through her body.

"Ohhhhh.....Godddddd.....Athaaaaaaan.....yes, yes, yesssss. I love you, love your cock....your cock...your cock.......fuck......yessssssssssssss...aaaaaaahhhhh" she screamed again and again.

The sight of Mom was driving me crazy. I watched amazed as this ultimate female climaxed again. Over and over her body jerked and shuddered. I encircled my prick over my shorts with my right hand and crushed it with my fingers, willing it to cool down, but difficult under the circumstances.

Meanwhile, still plunging into her non-stop, Dad moved Mom's legs off his shoulders and placed them on the bed. He sat on his knees on the mattress with Mom's legs on either side of his frame. Her bums rested on his thighs and his hands lifted her back to a comfortable height for his power-thrusts.

"Mmmm....unnnhhh....unnnhhh....unnnhhh.......yesssssss" moaned Mom, probably still on the throes of her orgasm.

Dad's arms supported her back as he pulled her back against his rampant prick, while thrusting himself forward with animal power. He was notably getting faster with his thrusts and he pulled Mom against him equally hard. Mom, using her shoulders for support on the mattress, bucked back against him with increased vigour, probably knowing that he was ready to fill her womb with gallons of his male nectar.

"Yes Athan....fuck me....aaaahhhhh......cum darling...cum.....fill me up with your love.......cum Athan....fuck meeeee....aaaahhhhh" she urged him.

Dad lifted Mom's torso towards him and her hands encircled his neck. Then lifting her up a little, he plunged his massive cock deep into her love chute, holding Mom's waist tight. Mom's body trembled with the sheer force of Dad's thrust and she screamed.

"Fuckkkk....yessssss" she squealed in wanton pleasure.

"Ohhhh....Godddd....Raniiiiiiii...yesss......yesss....aaaahhhhhhhhh" Dad groaned.

"Give it to me...give it to me... give it to me....yesssss" Mom urged him

"Ammmmmaaaaaa.......aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" he growled like an animal, pumping his seed repeatedly into her divine womb.

Dad held her tight as his body shuddered and his cock blasted his boiling cum deep inside Mom's cunt, every blast accompanied by a strong thrust of his cock into her cunt. I trembled at the sight of Dad's powerful release - five, six, seven powerful blasts I counted and then he held his position like that, buried up to his balls.

Mom hugged him tight, shaking and moving her bums, churning and milking his heavenly lingam with her magical yoni. Her hands soothed Dad's back as he rode through his powerful release, grunting like an animal.

"Mmmm......yessss....oooooohhhhhh....mmmm" they hissed together, turning and bucking slowly, capturing the ultimate pleasures of their union, deep inside Mom's love hole.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, joined as man and woman, just nuzzling and caressing each other, relishing the warm afterglow. They had ceased moving and just held each other. Mom still sat on Dad, stretched her legs behind him. Dad stretched his legs likewise behind her.

"Your cock is awesome, Athan. You felt like magic inside me tonight" said Mom, breaking the silence.

"And so were you Rani.....your pussy was really on fire tonight" replied Dad.

"Yes, Athan.....God, I came so many times....mmmmmmm" responded Mom, still twisting and turning churning her pelvic region a little.

"Mmmmm....." they moaned together, extracting the last ounces of pleasure sensations from inside their divine bodies.

Mom lifted herself off Dad and sat herself on the mattress, cross-legged with her feet on the mattress. Dad swung his feet out and rested them on the floor, resting his bums on the mattress. They looked beautiful - their youthful looks and energy belied their age. I was proud to be a product of their loving union.

My fully erect cock was still throbbing though any urgency to cum had diminished. I was happy with the situation as I wanted to enjoy a long bout of love-making with Aayahmah if she was up for it – did not at have any doubts that she would not want the same either. I was just about to leave the room when I heard Dad speak.

"All that talk with and about Mohan surely had an effect on us tonight, I guess" said Dad.

"Yes definitely, Athan. You should have heard Sundari describing all what they did. Unbelievable! It really turned me on and I have been carrying a wet pussy the whole afternoon" replied Mom, chuckling.

Dad laughed and then said "He said he learnt it from us, darling. Picked up his Father's talents and his Mother's horniness" patting Mom's thighs.

"He's got his Dad's randy cock too and if I go by Sundari, he knows how to use it well too" said Mom, stretching her legs out again and moving towards the edge of the bed, positioning herself right next to Dad.

"Looks like you are fascinated with his cock" teased Dad.

"It is beautiful, truly...just like yours Athan. When I held him this afternoon and when he exploded...it reminded me of our first night. Felt just like you, Athan" Mom cooed in praise.

My cock twitched wickedly hearing what Mom said.

"Looks like I have competition" said Dad, teasing Mom again.

She smacked his thigh and said "You pervert!" and then pushed him back on to the bed and sat on top of him. His legs were still on the floor. She placed her hands on Dad's shoulder, one on each side, pinning him to the mattress.

"Do you remember you have told me many times during the throes of your orgasms that you wished that you had two of me or better still two of my cocks? Your fantasy" asked Dad, again teasing Mom.

"Well now, you have your wish come true my Goddess" Dad said, quite calmly.

"You are crazy, Athan. He's my son" answered Mom, laughing it off as a teaser from my Dad and got off him.

She stood up and countered Dad "And, I presume you will not be jealous."

"Interesting conversation" I thought, adjusting my semi-hardness.

.

Dad rose up after Mom and stood next to her, his satisfied cock hanging obscenely, his cockhead still exposed.

"No, not if you would want him" answered Dad, smiling, sounding cheeky and serious at the same time.

Mom thought for a while and then asked Dad, quite directly "You really wouldn't mind if another cock fucks me, your very own pussy?"

"It's not just another cock. It is ours - he was created by you and me – our waris. We gave rise to his cock" answered Dad. I wondered if he was joking or serious.

Mom just laughed and said "We are crazy. Look at us....old man and old woman having dirty thoughts about our son."

"Nothing wrong with sexual fantasies darling – healthy for the body and mind" responded Dad, stretching his arms above his shoulders and gently forcing his pelvis forward, his tool visibly moving in the process.

"I can see that" said Mom, watching Dad's cock stir again. She bent down to touch her toes, loosening her leg muscles after their hardcore workout.

Dad laughed and said "I am going to have a quick wash" and then headed into the bathroom.

I decided to leave at that instant and quietly stole out of the room, then down the stairs, closing the door behind me. The light in Aayahmah's room was still on. The clock in our dining room showed 11:30 pm. I used the bathroom first, washed my legs, removed my t-shirt and then stood outside her door. I knocked softly before letting myself in.

As I stepped in, a strong smell of jasmine hit my senses and a truly unexpected sight greeted me. I stood there, just inside the door, rooted to the spot. Aayahmah was standing there, dressed in a beautiful maroon silk sari, her long hair let loose. She was wearing jewellery and jasmine flowers adorned her hair. She had a big, round red pottu (kum-kum) on her forehead and welcomed me. She looked truly beautiful, like an Aphrodite.

I noticed that her bed was covered with a red and yellow silk sari and fresh jasmine flowers and rose petals were sprayed over the sari. It looked just like a wedding bed to match the wedding attire Aayahmah was wearing. It created quite a stunning ambience.

"Come Chellam, I have been waiting for you" she whispered, like a newly-wed bride.

And, as I walked towards her, she came forwards and then fell down on her legs and touched my feet. I did understand her sentiments somewhat but still was overawed by it. I held her by her shoulders and helped her arise. She hugged me immediately and whispered to me that she was the happiest person in the world today. I held her to me for a few seconds and then stepped away from her.

"You look truly gorgeous, Amma" I said, admiring her mature feminine beauty.

She smiled, biting her lips in a shy gesture and then said "Today is the start of a new life for me, Chellam. I can have you without any guilty conscience or worry."

She went on to explain how she had told Mom everything and they had both shed a few tears, consoling each other. And, then it was Mom who had suggested to her to spruce up this night, as if it was her wedding night. Mom was so happy for her and had told her that this was the start of a new, special life for her. Tears were welling in her eyes as she talked.

"Your parents know about us and they have blessed our union, Chellam. I am so happy. I don't have to worry anymore" Aayahmah said.

"I love you Aayahmah. You will always be a mother to me and I, your son" I promised.

"Yes, that will never change. But now, tonight, in private, you are my lover and I want to love you" she said and pulled me towards the bed and playfully pushed me onto her bed.

I lay there on her bed, enjoying the fragrance of the flowers and felt a special feeling of love – for Aayahmah, for my Mom and for my Dad. My whole world had changed in the past one week and it only seemed to get better and better.

"By the way, your Mom encouraged me to ravish you tonight and that's exactly what I have in mind" she said, smiling seductively while loosening her sari. My semi-hard cock did not need anything more to stir back to life as she said that.

Aayahmah then removed her jewellery – her gold necklace and earrings - showing them to me as she took them off. Placing the gold on her dressing table, she said "I have saved these for Mala. She can have them when she gets married."

She then started to sway her body slowly as she began to undo her sari, as if doing a strip tease for me. Her hand lifted the sari off her torso, exposing her silk blouse which carried her magnificent round boobs. Her arms lifted her mounds and she made a gesture of offering them to me. I licked my lips in anticipation and waited patiently, quite enjoying the show.

She smiled as she unfastened the sari from her waist and unrolled it from around her legs. She was wearing a peach-coloured pavadai underneath her sari. She threw her sari onto the cloth rack and then walked towards the bed.

"The sari on the bed is my old wedding sari. The sari I was wearing just now was given by your Mother many years ago but I had no special occasion to wear it until today" she said, going down on her knees near the edge of the bed.

She bent forward and kissed me hungrily, her tongue immediately worming its way into my eager mouth. I held her to me as we tongue fucked for a few seconds, penetrating and probing each others oral cavities. Then she kissed my eyes, one after the other and then licked her way down to my neck planting small bites with her lips around my neck.

She licked down to my nipples and sucked on them hard, one by one, and teased them with her tongue. Her oral action sent thrills from my nipples to my prick. She used both her palms to encircle my breast and then pressed the flesh around my nipple together and then sucked the hard bud. The sensations were beautiful and my cock throbbed – it was as if there was a direct sensory link between my nipple and my cockhead.

"Mmmm....." I moaned, as she concentrated on my breasts and nipples.

Her right hand slid over my tummy and towards my shorts. She glided her hand over my hardness and squeezed it over the shorts while her mouth devoured my nipples, sucking and teasing the hard buds. Her hand slipped further down and cupped my balls, caressing them with care.

She lifted her face of my chest and looked at me. Smiling, she licked down my body towards my shorts, her eyes locked on mine all the time. Her face was at my shorts and she teased me with her eyes as her right hand stroked my cock over the material of my shorts.

Smiling she pulled my legs over the edge of the bed, so that I was lying perpendicular to the length of the bed, with my feet firmly on the floor and my body and thighs resting on the mattress. She was in between my legs, still kneeling on the floor.

She pulled the waistband of my shorts down carefully and exposed my cockhead. The mushroom crown looked massive. She licked her lips, moved forwards and bent her head down to kiss the tip. And then she licked it, as if licking the tip of an ice cream, all the while looking at me.

"You watched your parents tonight, didn't you, you naughty boy? Your cock is leaking already" she said, licking around the tip and lapping up the pre-cum.

"Yes, they were unbelievably hot tonight" I replied, enjoying the service I was getting.

Pulling down the waistband a little more, she exposed more of my bloated length. Her fingers encircled the steely hardness and she squeezed it as if testing its strength and then slowly stroked it, her eyes making all kinds of promises to me.

"Did you like it when your Mother touched you today?" she asked, gently stroking my cock.

"Mmmmm....yes" I moaned and then said "Just like I like you touching me now."

"Would you like your Mother to suck your cock?" she teased me, pulling my waistband further down and exposing the full length of my cock.

"Godddd....yesssss" I groaned, with the thought of Mom.

Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers