Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
293 Followers

Aayahmah was thrilling me to bits and she knew it. She pulled the shorts down slowly over my thighs. I lifted my bums of the mattress to assist her. She pulled it down my legs and off my feet, throwing it onto the cloth rack. Spreading my thighs, she buried her face in my groin and then holding my erect phallus, nuzzled her face against my hairy nuts.

She lifted my legs and kissed the underside of my scrotum, filled with teenage spunk. Her tongue licked the hairy semen-filled sac and the inner sides of my thighs. She sucked my hairy nuts into her mouth and juggled with them. Lifting my legs higher, her tongue licked its way down to my anal opening and teased my tight sphincter with the tip of her tongue.

"Aaaaaahhhhh..." I moaned, enjoying the oral manipulations of my lover.

She lifted her face to look at me and then slowly undid the hooks on the front of her blouse, one by one slowly, tormenting me with her seductive eye and facial expressions. Without removing her blouse off completely, she lifted her exposed bra-covered boobs and asked me with her eyes, if I wanted them. I nodded. She blew me a kiss and then bent forward and licked my extended length of meat with her tongue, from my balls to the mushroom head, coating a line of saliva, one long and wet lick.

Then she removed her blouse and threw it to the floor, before unhooking her bra, but not before giving me a glorious view of her hairy armpits. Removing the halters, she held the cups to her breasts, again teasing me with her eyes. My cock jerked in anticipation. She removed one cup, showing me her ripe melon and the closed it again, before exposing the other juicy melon. She was seducing me and my twitching cock proved to her that I liked it.

She took off her bra and dangled it in front of my cock, before letting it graze my throbbing meat. Then she bent forward and engulfed my cockhead into her mouth, just using her lips to clamp tightly around the crown. She held the position for a second and then without any warning, she plunged her face down, till my cock slid all the way up her throat.

"Mmmmmm......aaaaaaahhhhhh" I moaned, relishing the exquisite feeling of the sudden, tight oral penetration.

My hands reached out to her head. I ran my fingers through her long silky hair, touching a few of the jasmine flowers, as she bobbed up and down, sliding my prick in and out of her mouth, all the way from the very base of my cock to the very tip of my bulging crown, first slowly and then rapidly and then slowly again. Her lips were tightly pressed around my rod and it felt almost as good as being in her tight vaginal orifice. My body shuddered with the pleasure I was receiving – a beautiful warm sensation spreading from my lingam.

She pulled my meat out of her mouth, her fingers encircling the hard shaft. She licked her way up the vertical pillar to the shiny crown, her tongue teasing the pulsing veins on the shaft. Then she lovingly swirled her tongue around the swollen mushroom head, making it wet.

Pulling it out of her mouth again, she leaned forward and touched her hard nipples against the wet tip of my cock, first one nipple and then the other, all the while looking at me with her loving, lust-filled eyes. Her nipples were like mini-phalluses, protruding out from her magnificent round orbs. After a few seconds of that she pressed my stiff dick into her cleavage, holding it hard against her body.

"I love you, Chellam. I love this wonderful cock and it is here in my heart. I want you to cum for me. I want you to cum in my mouth please" she asked, her eyes pleading.

I did not want to disappoint my lover. I was already pretty much in a very excited state by then. After having watched my parents mating in animal frenzy earlier and then getting seduced by my Aayahmah, I was ready to go over the edge.

I watched her as she opened her mouth and slid her sexy lips over the mushroom head and sucked my boner deep into her mouth.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh....so nice...." I moaned, feeling the pleasure in every cell on my body.

She sucked and massaged my cock with her mouth and tongue, while her fingers held it intact. Then she gobbled the full length into her mouth till her lips were tightly wrapped around the base, her nose nuzzled in my hairy groin. She stayed in that position for some seconds using just an internal suction of her mouth, generating a beautiful feeling all over my body.

"Ammaaaah........" I moaned out loud, overcome by the sensations I was experiencing.

She bobbed her head up and down again, slowly, while her fingers began to caress my hairy cum-filled balls. I admired her heavenly face as she pleasured my dick, watching her cheeks pouting as she sucked and blew me. She pressed my cock inside her mouth first against one cheek and then the other, teasing me. I reached out to touch her cheek wanting to feel my knob inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmm........aaaaaahhhhh......so nice..." I moaned and raised my backside off the mattress to force my dick even further into her mouth.

Aayahmah increased the tempo of her sucking, rapidly sliding my hard flesh in and out of her mouth, urging me on. As she bobbed her head, her large boobs heaved and swayed in erotic fashion and her hard black nipples occasionally grazed my thighs.

"Ammmaaaaa....aaaahhhhhhh.......yessss......love your mouth around my cock, feels so good" I purred, stroking her hair as she pumped my prick with her loving mouth.

I felt a beautiful tingling sensation slowly rising from my sacred spot under my scrotum and knew that an eruption was imminent. Aayahmah sensed it telepathically and slid her hands under my bums, cupping a tight cheek of my behind in each palm and squeezing them in tandem to her sucking. She lifted my bums, forcing me deeper into her oral cavity.

I gathered her long flailing hair in my hands and held it firm at the back of her head, my fingers tightening her hair like a rubber-band. I started to thrust upwards, aided by her hands, fucking her wanton mouth in an urgent rhythm. Her eyes opened up round, seemingly pleased with my brutish thrusts. She caressed my bums in tune with my thrusts and her powerful suction, urging me to release my cum-load.

"Aaaahhh.....so goooood.....so gooooood" I moaned, holding her hair firmly as my full length disappeared into her mouth yet again, touching the back of her throat.

Aayahmah deep-throated me knowing that I was on the verge. Her mouth sucked, licked and caressed my rampaging cock deep inside her oral cavity, urging me to release. Her fingers pinched my bum cheeks harder, spreading them apart in the process, and inadvertently slid into the groove of my teenage ass. I felt my balls begin to tighten and warm energy rising out of my scrotum.

"Ammmmaaaaaaaa.....going to explode now" I warned her, spreading my legs wider and raising my bums off the mattress and thrusting up hard into her mouth.

"Now....Amma......nowww....nowwwwww.....yessssssssssssssss....Ammmaaaa...unnnhhh...unnnhhh...unnnhhh" I groaned, as my body jerked and the first glorious jet of semen gushed out from my cock and down her sucking throat.

"Mmmmm..." she grunted around my shaft, feeling the power of my release, her fingers digging into my ass cheeks.

"Unnnnhhhh........unnnnhhhh.....YES...YES...YESSSSSSSSS.....suck me, suck me, suck me..." I squealed deliriously, as stream after stream of boy cum blasted out of my rampant prick into my lover's hungry mouth.

Her throat worked hard to gulp down all the juice filling her mouth. She pulled back her mouth slightly to help her but greedily sucked me without any sign of releasing my cock. Her hands continued to squeeze my bums and her right forefinger probed my anal sphincter, as if to entice more cum to flow out.

"Ammmmaaaaa....." I cried again and again, as my body shuddered with the intense pleasure of my ejaculation.

I continued to thrust up into her mouth, my hardness refusing to subside and Aayahmah continued to suck hungrily, her mouth reluctant to release my meat. Her left hand slid down my right ass cheek and held the underside of my thigh, caressing and rubbing it, and spreading my legs even wider. Her right forefinger kept probing my anus and she penetrated the tight orifice with the tip.

"Yesssss....." I growled, enjoying the sudden intrusion of my anus, with another strong thrust up into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm...." she mewed around the base of my cock, knowing that she was giving me pleasure.

She loosened the tight grip of her lips around my shaft and then swirled her tongue over the sensitive knob crowning my dick, while she continued to finger my ass gently. Then she slid her mouth up my shaft and released my cockhead with a popping kiss. Holding my still erect prick with her left hand, she licked down the back of my shaft to my hairy balls, sucking the nuts into her mouth. Her fingers stroked me slowly, willing me to remain erect.

Aayahmah then withdrew her finger from my ass and released my prick. She raised both my thighs up and pushed them back towards my torso. This gave her a perfect view of my behind which she lovingly acknowledged by licking down my balls, over my sacred spot to my anus. The tip of her tongue probed my anal sphincter for a few seconds before she released my feet back to the ground. She planted kisses all over my groin – my prick, my balls, my hairy bush, the inside of my thighs – as if worshipping me.

The she slowly stood up while I sat up on the edge of the bed. I admired her mature looks and voluptuous body – so richly feminine, so stunningly sexy. She was topless, clad only in her long pavadai, her large full melons topped by black nipples outstandingly emphasized on her body. She watched me, pleased to notice my glowing admiration for her and winked her eyes seductively.

"You are beautiful, Amma" I said to her, getting up from the bed and standing in front of her, my erect cock proudly standing at full attention.

"You charmer" she said, patting my cheek.

I pulled her to me and held her tightly pressed to me, sandwiching her big boobs and my hard meat between our bodies. We kissed, tongues teasing each other almost instantly. My hands roamed on her back, rubbing circles across her back, before cupping her bums over the material of her pavadai.

Slowly I pulled up the cotton material and slipped my hands under her pavadai to touch her panty-covered bums. She released our kiss and licked my lips with her tongue, before resting her head on my shoulder. I slipped my fingers under her panties to cup her magnificent bums, squeezing them gently and pulling her hard against my body and against my hardness.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned, feeling my throbbing prick against her groin, and kissed my shoulder.

Releasing her pavadai, I turned her around towards the bed and made her sit down on the edge. I kneeled down on the floor in front of her, in between her pavadai-covered thighs and hugged her, feeling her hard nipples against my chest. She held my head to her bosom, my face nuzzled between the warm cushions of her bountiful breasts.

"I love you so much, Chellam" she cooed in my ear, holding me to her for some long seconds.

Then she released me and lay back on the mattress, her pavadai-covered legs dangling over the edge. She pulled up her pavadai to her waist, exposing her panty-covered crotch to me. Already wet with her juices, the semi-transparent material could hardly hide her thick forest of hair and the treasures within. My reaction was immediate – I buried my face in the crotch of her wet panties and my lips munched her abundant fur over the material.

"Mmmmmm.....yesssss" she moaned, lifting her bums off the mattress.

My fingers raced to her waistband and tugged at her panties. She helped me pull them off in a rush and her addictive musky feminine aroma hit my senses almost instantly. She raised her feet and rested them at the edge of the mattress, legs closed together. Her pavadai lay around her waist, skirting her bums.

I leaned forward and kissed her exposed legs, starting at her knees and then down the side of her meaty thighs, right leg and then left. Her legs remained closed, hiding her treasures from my view. I tried to part her knees gently with my hands but she kept it tightly closed, teasing me. I smiled and whispered a please to her.

She winked at me and then raised her feet up into the air; legs still glued together, and showed her under-thighs and her beautiful bums. A part of her hairy slit leading down her ass was also on show, the lovely petals of her cunt slightly open in excitement. Again my reaction was immediate – I plunged my head forward and kissed her most intimate part, my tongue taking a greedy lick of her wet womanhood. Her response was instant – keeping her legs still up in the air, she spread them wide, and allowed me to bury my face in her forested oasis.

"Yesssssss......." Aayahmah hissed, as my mouth and tongue immediately devoured her beautiful yoni.

She was already soaking and I relished her rich feminine taste. Her legs clamped around me and she rested her heels on my back. I held her waist and began to hungrily lick her cunt, lapping it fast and hard. Her hands pressed my head tightly against her and then she started to thrust her hairy beaver against my probing tongue. I loved her doing that, loved her fucking my face.

"Mmmmm...aaaaahhhh....yessssss....beautiful, Chellam" she moaned, encouraging me to give her more pleasure.

My tongue parted her pussy lips easily and lapped the insides of her very moist womanhood. The tip of my tongue eagerly searched for her mount of Venus, her clit, and having found her rosebud, teased the hard knob in little circles.

"Yesssss.....mmmmmm....Mohannn...yessss.....lick me there, darling....lick my clit" she moaned, squirming against my probing tongue.

I slipped my hands under her gorgeous bums and pulled her towards my mouth. I caught her clit between my lips and sucked on it gently, as if it were a little phallus, giving her a dose of the oral pleasure she had given me earlier. She thrust her pussy harder against my face, fucking my mouth with her imaginary little cock while my hands caressed her succulent ass.

"Unnnnhhhh....yesssssss...suck my clit...suck my clit, baby" she urged me, thrusting her pussy against my face in a steady rhythm.

Aayahmah was very aroused as I continued my oral assault of her hairy womanhood. Her mature pussy looked like a fully bloomed lotus flower, the fluffed lips open wide, exposing her reddish-pink love hole; visibly pulsing with excitement. Her juices were flowing in abundance and I rubbed my face on her flower, slurping her divine juice – I truly loved wetting my face with her cunt juices.

I continued to greedily lap her pussy with my tongue and lips, alternating between long licks along the insides of her wide-open slit and her throbbing clit. And, she thrust her cunt harder and faster against me, her hands urging at the back of my head. She was uttering sweet sounds of pleasure as she fucked my face with her wanton pussy.

"Unnnhhh....unnnhhh....mmmmm.....yessssss........more, more, more.....aaaaaahhhhhh" she moaned, thrusting against my face with increased urgency.

I removed my face for a few seconds to again admire her beautiful sex. She was really in full flow now, literally steaming. Her hard clit was clearly visible and I touched it with my forefinger. Her body jerked instantly. I slid my finger down and touched around the opening of her love tunnel. Again her body jerked in anticipation. I looked up at her face – her eyes were glazed with lust, her face flushed with pleasure.

I slid my forefinger into her tunnel slowly and touched her insides. Simultaneously, my face returned back to where it belonged, to my lover's beautiful pussy. I licked her open lips and her hard clit while I started to finger-fuck her well-lubricated hole. Her pumping became more vigorous as the double attention of my mouth and finger drove her towards sexual Nirvana.

"Mmmm....aaaaaahhhh......Chellam.....your finger.......your mouth....aaahhhh...your tongue....mmmmm.....you are driving me crazy....aaaahhhhh" she moaned in pleasure, thrusting herself against me, like a bitch in heat.

I replaced my forefinger with my middle finger and stroked it in and out of her fiery tunnel, varying the speed and penetration, in tandem with my oral assault of her pussy lips and clit. Her legs spread even wider, using her heels to anchor onto my back. My finger searched for her pleasure spot again – that sacred spot inside her yoni which had given her an out-of this-world explosion the day before. Without too much difficulty, I found that magical ridge and I touched it.

"Mmmm....aaaahhhh....YESSSSSSSSSS....there...there" she cried, jerking her hips instantly and raising her bums of the mattress.

I caressed that magical spot, making circles around the fleshy ridge and simultaneously applying gentle pressure to the mound. My tongue continued to lick her juicy cunt lips, tasting the rich nectar which was flowing freely. My cock was by now throbbing violently, not having subsided since I came in her mouth. But I focussed on my lover, wanting to satisfy her to the fullest.

She bucked her hips and thrust her pussy forwards and upwards against my face and finger, harder and faster, her legs around my back giving her ample anchor. I continued the dual-stimulation of her clit and her pleasure spot with my tongue and finger.

"Unnnnh...unhhhh....yess....more...more...more......make me cum...unnhh....make me explode....make me cum, darling...yes....yes.....yes" she whimpered, almost crying for release, her cunt fucking my face and finger hard.

I looked up to see her divine face again. Her face was glowing in ecstasy, her eyes beaming in sexual bliss and her mouth contorted obscenely. Her hands were caressing her big tits, her fingers toying with her hard nipples. Again, it turned me on to see her face express the sheer pleasure she was feeling – the pleasure she was receiving from my loving. And a beautiful warm feeling spread through my body.

As my face returned to her temple of love, eager to send my Goddess to orbit, she began to jerk violently and was making sheer animal moans of pleasure. I felt her legs tighten their grip around my back and her bums rise above the mattress, pushing her cunt hard to my face.

"GODDD....YESSSSSSS...unnnhhh....mmmmmmm....aaaaahhhhh...lick me, lick me, lick me ...." she screamed wantonly and spread her legs even wider.

"Cum for me, Amma........cum for me...please...." I encouraged her, sensing that her climax was not far away.

"Oh my GODDDDD............Chellam" she screamed, raising her hips off the bed.

In the next instant, her body first jerked powerfully before it stiffened. And then for a split-second, it was as if there was no life in her body - she was frozen stiff as I continued to pleasure her with my tongue and finger. And then all hell (in this case all heaven) broke loose - her body jerked violently and her yoni sprayed an intense gush of honey onto my face, pleasantly surprising me.

"Mohannnnnn......aaaahhhhhhhhhh....unnnnhhhh....unnnnhhhh...unnnnhhhh.......YESSSSSSSSSSSS....cummiiiiiinnggg...cummmmiiiinnnnggggg......cummmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggg" she screamed, as her body shuddered in a powerful orgasm and spasmed out of control.

I removed my tongue from her pussy but kept my face close to her pussy, watching her jerk and convulse. My middle finger continued to caress her sacred spot and soon enough, another powerful spray of her nectar squirted out of her love hole, wetting my face. My cock twitched in sheer fascination as I delighted in watching her ejaculate. Simply divine!

"Chellam.......aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........" she squealed in pleasure, as I watched her yoni squirt again. This time I touched her clit with my tongue, overcome by the powerful explosion she was experiencing. My cock throbbed menacingly as if wanting to explode in union with her.

Ammavan
Ammavan
293 Followers