WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers

"I want you to roll over with me," I said. "Give your Master access to your cunt."

"Yes, Master."

We carefully rolled over so my cock didn't come out of her bum. Evelyn was leaning back against me with my prick lodged up her ass. It felt good; tight and warm and I could feel her squeezing as if to push me out like the big turd I felt like. I didn't know if I was doing the right thing, but I had to admit every nerve in my cock screamed in jubilation to be encased in her tight ass.

"We're ready," I said. "Help her Master mount her cunt."

More movement on the bed, I felt a hand on our joining and then another cock suddenly fill the space beside me. Evelyn screamed, not in pain, but in pleasure.

"I'm cumming, Masters. Cumming on your wonderful cocks. God, fuck me. Fuck me."

Due to my position, I wasn't able to move much, she was sitting on my legs and groin, my pole plugging her. William had no such problem, he began to fuck into his slave, slowly pumping her pussy. Evelyn was bouncing up and down as best she could, thrashing as wave after wave of her orgasm swept through her. I started feeling liquid flowing from her cunt and over my cock and balls. Evelyn seemed to be cumming almost constantly.

"I'm so full. Master, I'm so full of cock. It feels so good. Fuck me Master."

Her rectum pulsed in time to the quivering of her pussy, milking my cock. Bill was rocking up into Evelyn, relishing the tightness engendered by two thick shafts piercing her within millimeters of each other. I hoped he wouldn't hate me tomorrow, but I started lifting her ass up and down so she could ride my staff better. I was going to cum soon. There was no holding back any longer. My cock pulsed, my balls lifted, the vascular pressure forcing my milky cream into her bowels, coating them in my sperm. Not two minutes after I'd released, Bill's cock started twitching and I knew his own semen was climbing his cock to spew forth in her naked womb. Evelyn was sobbing, overcome by the continuing tremors of her multiple orgasms.

I didn't want to remain in Evelyn when our hoods were removed. She was already starting to squeeze my shrinking cock from her back entry. As soon as I was out, I backed to the other side of the bed, reaching out my hand, searching for Marcia. She grabbed my hand and I signaled for her to remove my hood. If Bill wanted to take a swing at me, I deserved it, but at least I'd like to see it coming. I knew he wasn't ready for this, but I let it happen anyway, my dick overruling my head. My hood came off and they were still lying on the bed, Evelyn's legs parted for him and his cock still up her cunt. He was kissing her. I considered it a good sign. Hopefully, he'd blame no one else but me, once he realized what a mistake he'd made, sharing his wife like this.

Evelyn was kissing him back, her arms encircling him, holding him close, clasped tight in her embrace. I saw her whispering to him but couldn't hear what she said. Finally, she spoke loud enough we all heard her.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you for trusting me enough to share me like this, for giving this gift of your love to me. I will never forget your sacrifice, Master."

She found the buckles of his hood and loosened them, pulling the hood off. We'd been in darkness for almost four hours, even the dim lights of the bedroom made Bill blink and narrow his eyes. He looked around, seeing where we all were, where we stood, what we were doing. He saw Marcia and I standing together, her arms around me and started in my direction. I started to push Marcia behind me and of course she would have none of that. Marcia didn't back down from trouble, she faced it every day. She started towards him and I stayed by her side.

Marcia said, "Was it as good as you hoped, Master? Did you and your slave find the gratification you sought?"

"I did actually. It was more than I hoped for. Thank you for trusting me and doing as I requested." He stuck his hand out to shake my hand. I stepped forward to grasp it, more than a little surprised. "I know you were trying to simplify your life, Sam, and I'm sorry I might have mucked it up some more, but I suddenly comprehended what you meant. As bad as it pained you for the moment, you've never regretted anything you've done out of love for Marcia. We are complicated people. It is possible for something to be both painful and cause great joy. But what you do out of love will never be a cause for regret. It was a valuable lesson and I thank you for it."

Marcia hugged him and gave him a kiss, and I thought about hugging him, but you know, still naked. It would be weird. I did hug Evelyn though, and then all the other naked women in the room because, you know, naked women. Good, no one was going to get hit this afternoon. Once again, I was hungry. All this fucking around really burned calories, but I had to shower before eating so after a couple more hand shakes and a few more hugs, I got in the shower and washed off. Damn, I just didn't see this one coming.

We got down to dinner and most people had eaten though Brianna, Adele and Zoe were still in the dining room, waiting for their guests. Although they'd eaten, Brianna was sipping on a glass of wine. The twins were nearby, both asleep.

"We wondered what was keeping you," Brianna said. "Your last anonymous slave was done long ago."

"A little unfinished business had to be taken care of," William stated. "It took awhile, but we're all good now."

"I can see that. It's a light supper tonight due to the wild lunch this afternoon, some salads and fruit. Left over berries and cream, a dash more chocolate. Help yourselves."

Everyone dished what they felt like eating and sat down. I let my slaves sit at the table and feed themselves, too hungry to take the time to hand feed them. I was famished and primarily ate for the next few minutes. When I'd completed eating what was on my plate, I started paying attention to what was going on. Evelyn and William were sitting quietly, talking in low voices. Bill found it hard to keep his hands off her. He would hold her cheek, brush the back of his hand over a nipple or along the top of her shoulder. He'd lean in for a kiss. I was happy to see they were doing well. I was afraid they might have hurt their relationship, but it didn't appear so. Marcia and Chantelle were talking, well mostly Chantelle; Marcia would listen and nod. Monique was looking in longing at her Mistress, watching her, Adele and Zoe interact. It was easy to see she was missing her. I might seek to ensure her enjoyment with me by providing females for her to engage with, but I wasn't the one she loved.

"Speaking of unfinished business," I said. "Monique believed her fertile cycle ended today. To keep her past this point would be selfish of me and hard on her. I release her back to your service, Mistress."

"She did promise to serve you the balance of your visit, Master Sam," Brianna said.

"I was informed of same by Monique, but my own slave is neglected when I accept the service of others. It is not necessary to enforce her obedience past any semblance of fair return to her. I have been satisfied by her willingness to serve. She's done all I've asked of her; I won't ask more."

"Thank you, Sam, Marcia," Monique said, taking her knees.

"You're welcome slave. Return to your Mistress and serve her as well as you've served me."

"Yes, Master." She got up and ran to Brianna, kissing her.

"It's your last night in LA, Bill. One more evening at the pool enjoying the warm weather?" I asked.

"Don't mind if I do."

"I think I'd like a brandy. Would you care for one?"

"Please."

I got us both a brandy, filling it more than it needed to be as I intended to share it with my slave. I added a little more to William's for the same purpose, but not quite as much. His slave was trying to get pregnant.

"By the way, Sam," Brianna said. "I have another surprise for you tomorrow. You should anticipate sleeping in your own bed tomorrow night, for reasons which will become known."

"Another surprise. Will it be as good as William and Evelyn?"

"Perhaps better, but in a different way."

"We could vacate your bed tonight? Give you more space as you renew your relationship with your slave."

She smiled at us. "Unnecessary. I can enjoy my slave anywhere. Besides, you may want a larger bed tonight. I suspect you may have need of it."

I tried to see what she saw, but I didn't see it. William and Evelyn were canoodling in a way which suggested they would want to be alone. Monique was back with her Mistress. Chantelle might still want to spend the night with us, but the queen bed in the guest room would work fine for three as close as we all cuddled. I handed Bill his snifter and we all got up and went out to the pool. Once there, I offered Marcia some Brandy and she took a couple sips before asking if she could get in the pool. I granted permission and so did Bill after Evelyn asked if she could get in the pool as well. Chantelle joined them and they all laughed, splashed each other, whispered to each other, occasionally kissed each other. I couldn't get over how much it seemed they were conspiring together.

"Does it seem to you our slaves are plotting behind our backs, Bill? Do you think we should expect a revolt in the near future?"

Bill eyed them over the top of his brandy snifter. "Plotting, yes. Revolt, no. To me it looks like they're scheming for more ways to drain our cum. They look too happy to be plotting our demise."

Evelyn and Marcia entered into a full body kiss, open mouthed and wanting, involving hands and breasts and tongues. I felt my cock start to stir. Chantelle jumped in and she and Evelyn continued the exploration started with Marcia and my cock twitched some more. Chantelle turned to Marcia and Evelyn watched as they explored. Then they all smiled at each other and burst into laughter and splashed each other some more. My cock was close to a full on handstand with back flips.

"I think you're right. A Master's work is never done."

"Especially when they possess such delightfully slutty and sex starved slaves."

"How can they be sex starved?" I asked. "Have they done anything but cum for the last several days? Marcia admitted to me she orgasmed over fifteen times during the Nyotaimori at lunch. All those hungry mouths and fingers licking her body, touching her. She's still not sure there aren't berries stuck up her cunt."

"Evelyn was similarly aroused, and she greatly enjoyed her double penetration. Said she enjoyed orgasm after orgasm."

"See? How can they be sex starved?"

"It's like us," he said, "times ten or twenty. We can have more sex than expected because it's there and the constant nudity leads to frequent arousal, but they have race engines compared to our lawn mower engines."

"You're right. I'm a Briggs and Stratton, Marcia is a Lamborghini."

"They can't mosey around the back yard. They have to hit the race track or the engine gets gummed up."

"Exactly. It's why I need electronic toys. I'm not made for the race track. I'm a golf cart. Go, stop for the green, go, stop for the tee shot, go, halfway down the fairway, stop, hit another shot."

"There you go. A perfect analogy."

I took another sip of brandy. This stuff was smooth. Evelyn, Marcia and Chantelle got out of the pool. Marcia and Evelyn each took one of Chantelle's arms and led her up to us. When they'd moved directly in front of us both, they stopped.

"Masters," Marcia said, "we present this lovely, hot slave for your pleasure. We can attest to the hot-blooded nature of this slave. She was made for sex."

"Look at these lips, Masters; soft and pliant," Evelyn said, kissing them. "Made for the gentlest of kisses or to wrap around your cock."

"And these breasts," Marcia said, cupping the bottom of one and presenting it to us, "full and pouting, with long, thick nipples begging to be caressed and nibbled on." Marcia sucked one of said nipples into her mouth, covering it with her saliva.

"Look at this narrow waste, flaring down to these perfect hips, made to cradle a Master." Evelyn ran her hands down Chantelle's side.

"Look at this delicious cunt, already wet and aroused." Marcia ran a finger through her cleft showing us the dew on her finger. "Notice the soft cushion of her mound," Marcia ran her hand over the mons, "made to take the hard pounding of her Master as he slams his cock into this lovely cunt."

They turned her around. "I call your attention to this sleek, muscular ass." Evelyn caressed the fantastic globes. "Do you see how it sticks out, begging for a Master's hand to spank or paddle it or slide a fat prick between the cheeks to plunder her asshole." They turned her until she faced us again.

"Or these long legs, made for wrapping around a Master's waist so she can pull him into her, begging for his cock." Marcia's hands proceeded up the strong column of her legs, from her knees to her cunt. Her pussy lips were flowering, glistening with her juices.

"This slave is tired of cunt and wants to experience big cocks filling all of her holes again, as many as she can get," Evelyn said. "I told her our Master's were up to the task of satisfying her every need and can use every part of her to her complete satisfaction, from this delectable mouth to this tight, wet cunt." Evelyn ran a finger over her lips, down across her breasts, her stomach and shoved two fingers into her pussy, making Chantelle cum on the spot. "As you can see," Evelyn said, licking her fingers off, "her need is great. Your two slaves suggest you take advantage of this hot slut."

My cock was as rigid as a railroad spike.

"Is this true, slave? You crave the touch of a Master?" I asked.

"I do, Master. I wish to feel cocks filling all of my holes, all at the same time if it please my Masters."

"Show me, slave. Show how much you want cock. Suck Master Bill's cock."

Chantelle leaned down over his cock and enveloped it in her mouth, bobbing up and down over his rock hard organ. Her nether quarters were waving at me as she did, so I pushed my cock into her molten cunt, bathing it in her warmth and dampness. She moaned and climaxed again as I reached full depth. Her presentation had done as much to turn her on as it did us.

"Let's adjourn to the bedroom, William, where we can comfortably enjoy all the splendors this slave as to offer." I pulled out and smacked her ass, engendering a tiny yelp. "Come along, you two. You started this, you should observe the results."

"Yes, Master."

William and I took Chantelle's arms and led her towards the bedroom, running our hands over her glorious body as we did, eliciting more moans. Brianna had been right. We needed the larger bed. I wonder if she'd been informed by Marcia or Evelyn of what was to happen. Chantelle had asked to be double penetrated by us. Our slaves were willing to plot to make it happen. We reached the bed and I told Bill to sit down. I ordered Chantelle over his lap.

"Have you ever spanked a slave other than your own?" I asked.

"No," Bill replied, eyeing the gorgeous globes lying in his lap.

"Evelyn was right. This slave's ass begs to be spanked. Her buttocks reach for your hand, begging you to smack their sweetness. If I were you, I'd satisfy her urge."

Bill swatted Chantelle's ass but he didn't put any oomph into it.

"Chantelle enjoys a good spanking, Bill. Put some heart into it. Let her know you mean it."

His hand fell again and this time it was peppered with a little tabasco. Chantelle moaned.

"I see what you mean," Bill said. "She does seem to appreciate it."

"She'll love it even more once you start fucking her rosy ass," I said.

"Master," Marcia said, "since you and Bill will be busy with Chantelle for a little while; would you mind if we entertain ourselves?"

"Do you have any objections to our slaves entertaining themselves, Bill? We might be busy for awhile."

"None at all." He walloped her bottom again. Chantelle was squirming on his lap.

"There's your answer, little slave."

"Thank you, Masters." Marcia guided Evelyn to an unused portion of the bed and pulled her down into an embrace, parting her lips for an open-mouthed kiss.

"I would think another 25 or so of those and she'll be warmed up for what comes next, Bill."

Bill laid on another fifteen swats, then spread Chantelle's legs, testing her cunt. He put two fingers in her and she climaxed again. Chantelle knew what was coming. She'd asked for a double penetration to see what it was like. She'd seen Evelyn succumb to multiple orgasms when it was done to her. To top it off, almost all we'd done in the last thirty minutes or so had been geared to arousing her. The presentation outside, the spanking now. She was wired into her pleasure circuits and almost any stimulation at all was going to bring her a release. She trembled at his touch, both rough and gentle. I grabbed a handful of hair, lifted her head and thrust my cock in her mouth.

"Suck my prick, slave. Show me you deserve to have your Master's fuck you. Earn your right to have a cock in your cunt and ass both."

She didn't answer. Her mouth already too busy devouring my shaft to respond. She was good. I couldn't believe I didn't pick her out during the contest. It must mean Evelyn was roughly the same skill level. Chantelle really had been practicing. I would have to ask her what she'd been practicing on. My balls were slapping her chin she had my cock so deep in her throat. I didn't want to cum yet, so I pulled out and released her hair. She was squealing with every slap to her ass now. Bill was doing a good job of heating her posterior. I got a bottle of lube from the nightstand. It wouldn't be long before Bill's cock would be lunging into her rear passage.

I glanced at Evelyn and Marcia. It was no longer lips Marcia kissed but Evelyn's stiff, puckered nipples. Plus one of Marcia's hands was rubbing Evelyn's mound, gently encouraging her to part her legs. Nor was Evelyn reluctant to do so. With each passing moment, they spread a little wider and soon Marcia would have unfettered access to Evelyn's pussy. Even as I thought it, two of Marcia's fingers slipped between Evelyn's folds and inserted themselves in silky softness, Evelyn crying out her excitement.

William finished the spanking and Chantelle's bottom quivered her arousal. She relaxed her buttocks and the dark rosebud of her sphincter appeared, staring like an cyclopean eye, quivering as it waited to be filled. Dropping several drops in her crease, I spread the slick liquid around, dipping into her rectum to grease the gate to her bowels.

I handed Chantelle the bottle. "Lube your Master's cock, slave, so he can slide right up your ass."

Chantelle dropped to the floor and putting several drops in the palm of her hand before smearing it all over the head of Bill's prick.

"Kneel on the bed so he can fuck you slutty ass."

Chantelle knelt and Bill pushed at the rosebud, slowly penetrating the gate before easily thrusting the rest of the way into her rectum. Once again, I offered her my cock and her mouth opened to enclose it in her wet warmth. I started stroking in counterpoint to Bill, sawing her back and forth between our rigid organs. When my shaft was thoroughly coated with her saliva, I had Bill pull out long enough for her to mount me, spearing herself on my prick, before Bill relaunched his assault on her ass. Chantelle climaxed again, both of us filling her for the first time. She remained on her knees and was rocking back and forth on my cock, impaling herself on Bill's each time she did.

I called to Marcia, "This slave likes to lick cunt. Her mouth is free; give her something to lick."

Marcia got up and stood over me. Grabbing Chantelle's hair again, Marcia lifted her head to her pussy and rubbed her face all over it. Chantelle did what she was supposed to do when confronted with a cunt in her face, she licked it, kissed it, sucked it. Chantelle was mewling deep in her throat, wrenched from deep inside her by the double headed monster fucking her holes. She orgasmed again, her cunt spasming on my cock as she continued to ride me.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers
1...345678