WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcia called out, "I'm cumming, slut. Keep licking my cunt. Now suck my clit. I'm still cumming, slut. Fuck, I'm cumming."

Her legs shaking from her massive orgasm, I reached up to steady Marcia so she wouldn't fall. Chantelle moaned, riding another orgasm. Bill was reaching his end game, breathing hard as she rode his cock in her ass as she rode mine. I felt his prick pulsing, accompanied by a low grunt as he launched his seed into her bowels. I couldn't take much more either. I thrust another three times into her pussy and tumbled off the cliff into my own climax, sending mine far up her cunt. Chantelle collapsed against my chest, gasping for breath, stolen by her frequent orgasms. I felt Bill withdraw and a trickle of fluid drip onto my sack. Marcia sat down to be gathered up in Evelyn's arms again.

Bill patted Chantelle's ass, saying, "That was fucking fabulous, slave. You've served us well."

I kissed Chantelle and whispered, "Did it meet your expectations, Chantelle? Was it what you hoped it would be?"

"Oui, Monsieur. Marcia was right when she said your entire world focuses down on those two holes. It was all I felt, I was so full. Even the pain of the spanking melted away before the sensations in my cunt and ass. It was all that mattered."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. How long did you plan to ensure you received this before Bill and Evelyn left?"

"Some in the kitchen while preparing the Nyotaimori. More in the pool. It was Marcia who said we should market me to you; make sure you would be sold on doing it for me."

"Marcia is a good friend. My slave has been neglected for the last couple days and I feel guilty, though she seems to have made the best of it." I nodded towards Evelyn and Marcia who were busily engaging in a sixty-nine, Evelyn seeking her own long-delayed climax. "I want you to give my slave many orgasms tonight to assuage my guilt. Hopefully, I may recover enough to give her a proper fucking later. I'm hopeful even though today has taken a lot out of me."

"Oui, Monsieur. I will be happy to satisfy your slave. Anything else?"

"You still have to clean me off. I blame you for most of this mess," pointing at my cum covered cock.

She grinned. "Oui, Monsieur." She began cleaning me with her tongue.

Bill got up to take a shower, Chantelle and I joining him after a few minutes. I directed Chantelle to assist him and she soaped up a soft sponge and started rubbing it all over his body, then rubbing her body all over his body. When she was finished, he was a lot cleaner and substantially more aroused. I pointed out I knew of a certain slave who might appreciate her Master spending time with her to reassure her of his love.

"A good idea, Sam. Thank you."

"You're still good. No second thoughts about this afternoon?"

"No second thoughts, or third thoughts. I don't have an image stuck in my head, though I might develop one later. It will be fine, I promise you." He left the shower, drying off before going back to the bedroom.

Chantelle was rubbing herself against me like she had Bill, but I stopped her before she went too far. I was eager to give my cock more rest before I used it again. I wanted to ensure Marcia finally got a piece of me. We dried off and left the bathroom. Marcia was watching as William fucked Evelyn from behind, thrusting forcefully deep into her cunt. Evelyn was bounced forward with each thrust, about four inches, before she backed up to him on his out stroke. Evelyn was mewling, enraptured at her fucking, loving the way her Master was using her, fierce and demanding. Marcia looked up as we came in, taking her eyes from the spectacle.

"Were you and Evelyn able to cum before Bill came in to exercise his rights?"

"No, Master. We were building towards a nice one, but he interrupted us before we finished."

"Then I have a treat for you," I said. "Chantelle will be making you cum as much as you want tonight. Lie down and spread your legs."

She did as I instructed and I lay beside her while Chantelle took position between her thighs.

"I can cum a lot, Master. She may not get any rest tonight."

"Perhaps I can spell her on occasion, while I take care of my slave."

She gasped as Chantelle's tongue reached out and licked her folds. I put my hand on her breast and started tweaking a nipple, twisting, tugging, squeezing and pinching the tender flesh. Marcia started panting, having a harder and harder time to catch her breath as Chantelle nuzzled and kissed her liquid core. I would kiss and her mouth would latch hungrily to mine.

"Tell me when you cum, slave."

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming now." Her back arched and she grabbed Chantelle's head, holding her face against her cunt as she spasmed through her first orgasm.

Chantelle gave her no respite, continuing to lick and kiss the cunt splayed beneath her, nor did I. Kissing her frequently, I persisted stroking her breasts and teasing her nipples. Her hips started rocking against Chantelle's mouth and I knew she was getting close once more. I suckled her nipple and she thrashed about, surrendering to another orgasm.

"Mmmm, I'm cumming again, Master. It feels so good. I need it so much."

Neither of us relented in our assaults on her person, pushing her towards another crest. Marcia's body was shaking, one set of tremors barely ending before another set started. Her legs were parted wide and Chantelle was finger fucking her ass in addition to furiously sucking her clit. Marcia's frame was as taut as a bowstring ready to snap, the tendons in her legs in high relief, her abdomen fluttering like hummingbird wings and nipples diamond hard. I twisted one anew and she screamed and shuddered through another climax, bathing Chantelle in her fluids.

Pulling Chantelle away, I plunged into Marcia's cunt at the height of her release, slamming into her and triggering a multiple.

Marcia cried out, "Fuck me, Master! Fuck me! I'm cumming. Make me your little cock hungry whore, Master. Fuck me!"

Oh, I did. I fucked her like a machine; a jackhammer, pounding her pussy like there was no tomorrow and I had to finish before the world ended. The end didn't come, but she did, contracting spasmodically on my cock, a milking machine trying to drag the cum from my balls while she screamed her release, and she succeeded. I exploded in her like I hadn't cum in a week. I don't know where it originated from. It spewed from my cock like water from a hose and I kept pushing into her, trying to get even another fraction of an inch deeper. For close to a minute, my prick pulsed in her pussy, plastering her with cum, then it dried up like a spigot was closed. I was finished. Fuck! It was so incredible.

I heard clapping on the other side of the bed, interspersed with an occasional "Bravo" or "Encore".

"Well done, Sam," Bill said. "That was a performance for the ages. I'm surprised as hell you're even able to get it up, but to witness this. Absolutely amazing. Marcia. Unbelievable. I'm almost hard again watching you two. What a show."

"Did you cum hard, Marcia," Evelyn asked. "It sounded like you did."

"It was pretty special," Marcia said. "Master really hit the nail on the head."

"Ah, shucks," I said. "You're making me blush."

"If you ever had the ability to blush, Master; you lost it long ago," Marcia said, laughing.

"I can't take all the credit. Chantelle did wind her up for me. I just took advantage," I said, modestly.

"I was certainly impressed, Sam," Bill said. "I'd almost turn you loose on my wife if you could make her scream like that."

"I've heard you make her scream like that," I said, "after Marcia shaved her. You apparently like a bald slave."

Evelyn blushed, recalling her screaming orgasm on her Master's tongue.

"Here's one person who still has the ability to blush," Marcia said, kissing her. "Perhaps you could take lessons, Master."

"Blushing lessons?" I asked. "You know what they say about old dogs."

"You were able to teach this old bitch some new tricks, Master."

"I don't think you'll ever be old, little slave. For damn sure you weren't when I taught you new tricks," I said. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm bushed. I have to hit the hay."

"I'm whipped myself," Bill said. "Don't know if I've ever worked this hard in my life."

William lay down and Evelyn curled into his arms. I was close behind, my head hitting the pillow and closing my eyes. Marcia curled in front of me where I could caress her if I wished. Chantelle tucked in behind me and I felt her hand reach for my prick, though she'd be flogging a dead horse if she tried to stir things up.

I whispered in Marcia's ear, "Do you need to cum some more, slave. Chantelle will serve you more if need be."

"I'm good for now, Master, but if we should get restless before you wake up, would you object to your slave receiving more satisfaction?"

"No, little slave. You've shared your Master a lot. I'm certainly willing to allow you your fun since you ask so nicely."

"Thank you, Master." She wiggled her butt into my front a little more.

I went to sleep and later in the night, unsure of the time, I was awakened by the sounds of two females satisfying each other. It was a pleasant sound, quite relaxing really, and I turned over and went to sleep again, happy they found pleasure in one another's company.

In the morning, the motion on the bed was more pronounced. Evelyn was riding Bill and Chantelle was over his mouth, letting him lick her to orgasm. Evelyn and Chantelle were kissing and caressing the other's tits with their hands. Evelyn was getting ready to cum, every sound she was making leading to the inescapable conclusion she was ready to peak. Marcia was watching, her lips parted, imagining herself in Evelyn's position, ready to explode in release. She noticed me stirring and grabbed hold of my cock.

"Good morning, Master. So good of you to join us. Your slave would like to cum. How soon before you're ready?"

"Will you be using your hands only, or can I depend on you to use your mouth, slave."

"You can depend on me to use whatever I can to make you hard, Master."

I pushed her mouth down towards my cock, saying, "You know I can't resist your oral skills, slave."

Marcia parted her lips and plunged over my prick, sucking me to back of her throat. Not hard yet, she easily took all of it in, bathing me in her warmth and wetness. I felt my flaccid organ begin to stir, encouraged by her oral adoration. Her tongue was so talented, swirling and twirling about my stem, wrapping itself from the base of my cock to the head, accompanied by a gentle sucking rapidly encouraging me to full size.

When Marcia had a full sized instrument to work with, she knelt over my torso and holding my erection at the entry to her cunt, sank down over it, her pussy parting like the Red Sea for Moses. No matter how often we fucked, the sensation of my prick penetrating her pussy in the moment it first slid in would forever be one of the most sublime experiences of my life. Almost indescribable considering I enjoyed it every day and frequently more. The flexed tautness of her muscular sheath, the steamy heat surrounding me, the slippery slide of her folds molding over me; there was no more perfect passion to be had.

"It's so sensational when you take me in your cunt, little slave. There's nothing else as erotic as when you slide over my cock."

"I'm glad it pleases my Master. It is a joy for me as well." She was rocking back and forth on my cock, up and down as well as back and forth.

"Tell me truthfully, slave; is sex just sex for you? Is it all the same? When you cum on Chantelle's tongue, is it the same as on my cock?"

Marcia stopped moving and she stared down at me. "I ought to slap you, Master."

"Why? It's an honest question?"

"Is it? Honest? In the last two years; you've been in far more cunts than mine. Have they all been the same? One pretty much exactly like another?"

"I just told you how sensational it was going into you, how fantastic when you slide down my cock. But I'm not you. I don't know if one orgasm feels the same as another to a female. I can't even say what an orgasm is like to you. For me, all orgasms are pretty much the same, whether it's in a mouth, or cunt or ass; an unleashing of unparalleled tension into a state of blissful relaxation. To varying degrees, all my climaxes feel like I'm blowing the top off my prick. The main difference is what I feel preparatory to the release. What's going on beforehand. The person I'm with. Masturbating can give me the same end result, but none of the emotional context beforehand. That's what makes sex with you fantastic; the build up, the love, your sexiness, the moment I know I've made you cum with me."

She thought for a moment and realized the seriousness of the question and not that I believed she only cared about sex, not the person she was having it with. I was not asking if sex with me was exactly the same as sex with anyone else. She started to move again, collecting herself, her indignation cooling.

"Not all orgasms are the same for me. They're all enjoyable, I guess, unless I've cum enough and more would be painful. Some are big and bold, monstrous things a little like dying. Others are small and private, the briefest flutter and they're gone, leaving me yearning for more. It doesn't matter what the source of the climax is, your cock, a tongue, a vibrator; all of them can affect me the same, big, small or indifferent. I prefer a cock for the simple reason I like to feel my cunt convulsing on something in my pussy; something alive, warm and flexible. There is a big difference not in the orgasms, but in the delivery system. They can be mechanical, like a fucking machine which could give me all kinds of orgasms, but which takes emotion out of it. It takes the build up to the climax out of it and I will never enjoy an orgasm as much as when I'm with you, because I love you. For me, it's my emotional context. How much I love the person I'm with. I love Brianna and Chantelle and Monique, but not the same way I love you. I'm invested in you. My entire life is now invested in you. So, in answer to your question, sex is not just sex when it pertains to you. I can't remove emotion from when I have sex with you. I will happily cum on Chantelle's lips, but never will it be the same as when I cum on yours."

"Well said," Evelyn panted. "I've enjoyed many different orgasms while we've been here. Some I've never expected would happen. I didn't realize being with a woman would be so fun. It's never entered my mind before. But one with my Master is always my favorite, big or small, because of the love pervading it. I would happily forgo all others for another with him. Speaking of which; Master, I need to cum again. Does your slave have your permission?"

"Yes, she does," Bill said.

"Master," Marcia said, "I too need to cum. May I cum please?"

"Yes, little slave, you may."

She gave a sudden increase to the frequency of her rocking before shattering into her release. She said she enjoyed a cock for the feeling of something in her cunt, well mine was firmly buried there and enjoying every pulsation of her pussy. I let her climax gradually die before I turned her over and started thrusting at a pace designed to make me cum, harder and faster. The only delay to my pleasure I wanted was to wait for her to climax with me when I did. To help speed up the process for her, I started nibbling on her luscious nipples, laving them with my tongue and suckling the tender points. Her breathing sped up and I was glad, because I didn't know how much longer I could hold out. It was a relief she was getting close once more.

Beside me, Bill finally grunted and sent a flood of his sperm into his lovely slave's cunt. She continued to ride him hard, looking for another release of her own before his cock wilted away from his climax. Come on Marcia, I thought, cum for me again so I can finally let go. I slowed down a little to delay, but I didn't expect to hold on much longer.

"Master, I need to cum; please let me cum," Marcia whimpered. "Please let your slave cum."

Finally. "Cum with me slave," I groaned, panting. As I said it, the sperm was pumping from the end of my prick and flooding my love's throbbing pussy. Spasms like ripples in a pond cascading in waves from her cunt. Not to be outdone, Evelyn was mewling beside me as she reached her trigger point and quivered above her Master, her breasts shaking like aspen leaves. Chantelle too, released, flooding Bill's face with her orgasmic nectar. From the looks of things, she'd orgasmed multiple times. His face was awash in girl cum. One of the benefits of being the early bird. She climbed off of her perch on William's face.

"If the Masters would agree, perhaps they should swap slaves for clean up duties," Chantelle said. "The Thornhills are leaving today and it presents a unique way to say adieu."

I looked at Marcia first. She was underneath me, after all. She gave a slight nod and I turned to William, rolling off Marcia as I did so.

"My slave has no objection, Bill. She would be honored to serve you."

"Do you want to do it, slave?" William asked. "I'll leave it up to you."

"Yes, Master. I would be honored to serve Master Sam."

"Very well. Do a good job. I would not like my slave to shame me by slacking in her duties," Bill said.

Marcia moved over to Bill and Evelyn approached me. She kept her head down, not looking me in the eye. I laid back on the pillow and her hand gently grasped my soiled cock. She lowered her head to my groin and her tongue came out and licked the crown of my cock, all around the rim. Then holding the top, she circled my prick, lapping up my spend and Marcia's. By the time she reached the base of my prick, I was starting to get hard again. Then she went for my balls, licking the cum which dripped from our joining onto my sack. She sucked each one of my balls into mouth, laving each one to ensure not a drop remained, then licked up my cock again, though instead of downcast eyes, she was staring me in the face with a wicked little grin on her face. Oh, God, my pecker was hard as a poker again. Still watching me, she sank over my cock like the sun in the western sky, still with a twinkle in her eyes. Shit!

I looked at Bill, wondering if he was watching what his slave was doing to me, but his eyes were closed and I could see why. Marcia had his new found erection buried in her throat, gargling his head. What the fuck! What the hell were they doing? I looked at Evelyn again and her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked me down to the root. She slurped her way back up, pursing her lips as she did. My cock finally left her mouth, but with another smile she licked around the flange like an ice cream cone before lowering herself over my shaft, her lips doing little snacking kisses and nibbles as she went. If she kept this up, I was going to cum again. I glanced at Bill again. I saw him watching briefly as his slave teased my prick, then he closed his eyes to enjoy whatever the hell Marcia was doing to him, which I assumed was much the same as Evelyn was doing to me.

"Let go, Master," Chantelle said by my ear. "Relax and enjoy it. Let your slaves pleasure you. It hurts nothing. They're ready."

Ready for what? I wondered. I heard Chantelle whispering in Bill's ear, too. Soft words, gently spoken. She then licked some of her cum off his face. Relax. Easier said than done. I couldn't help myself. I started thrusting a little off the bed into her mouth, fucking it. Evelyn was doing a marvelous job sucking my cock. All the awkwardness, the lack of skill, the shame of sucking another man's cock before her husband now gone. I closed my eyes. No question, I was going to cum, the little cocksucker working my shaft was going to suck the seed right out of my balls.

1...345678