WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers

"Give him a call then," I said. "He needs to know eventually. Might as well be now."

Marcia put in a call for her Captain and slid further away so our conversation wouldn't disturb her. I leaned back, thinking of the past few days. It was unusual, to say the least.

William reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a piece of folded paper and handed it to me. I looked down at it and opened it up. It was a check for $200,000.

"What the hell are you giving me this for?" I asked. "You don't need to pay us anything."

"I'd like you to set up accounts for any children born of our breeding. Same as before, $20,000 per child."

"At most, there may only be six children," I said.

"You're forgetting Brianna's extra. When I gave you money for one, I didn't realize there would be two. Plus, some of the others could have twins or triplets. It's okay. I've got money to burn. More may decide to have children. Look, I can't be in the children's lives. Some could be mine, but I can't acknowledge them. Wouldn't look good. But I can help them out, give them a good start in life. You'll probably be the only father they ever know. It's okay. If in five years, there's any left over, you can send it back to me. If you need more, let me know. It's probably not enough for me to do, considering, but I'm limited."

"Evelyn, talk some sense into your Master. I can't take this."

Evelyn held her Master's arm and leaned against his shoulder. "My Master's right. He probably should do more, but he can't. Take the money. It'd only be wasted on some symphony somewhere or a ridiculous piece of art. We don't need the money and won't miss it. My needs are very simple now. To serve my Master. All the things I had before, didn't matter. I wasn't happy. I wasn't honest or loyal. I wasn't good. I've got all I need now, and it isn't another penny. The jewelry my Master gave me tonight means more to me than the most expensive diamond necklace he ever gave me, and it's stainless steel. He gave it to me for my pleasure, as he gave me you, and Marcia, and Chantelle and Monique. He has honored me with his trust, which I'd thrown away before. Keep the money. It's nothing."

I looked at them both in amazement. "Thanks. I don't know what to say. This is incredibly generous. Thank you so much. I'll make sure it's well taken care of and every child gets a piece of it."

"We know you will. It's why we trust you with it," William said. "I know you won't be wasting it on any orgies. Out here, the orgies are free."

I laughed. "Yeah, you're right. A dime a dozen. Evelyn, how are you doing? Is your piercing painful?"

"A little. Not as bad as when everyone on the ship paddled my ass, but yeah. It hurts. I'll be okay though. I'm already starting to feel twinges of what it will be like in the future. I'm sitting here, barely moving and it's rubbing against my clit. When I start moving around, walking through the airport and the like; I could easily have an orgasm. It's a good thing my Master constantly gives me practice hiding them. It will be interesting to see what it becomes like in the future. It was the suggestion I could cum during housework which made me want to get one."

"You're almost becoming the cum slut Marcia is," I said.

"With practice, maybe I can surpass her. My Master would be pleased."

Marcia got off the phone and rejoined us.

"What's the story?" I asked.

"I told him you had twins, two children, not one, and we don't feel we can participate in the their lives in a meaningful way if we live 3000 miles away. I told him we wanted to move out here and I've started looking for jobs. I have an interview tomorrow and if he could fax, text or email my last two performance evals, I'd appreciate it. He wasn't particularly surprised. He guessed it was going to happen sometime. He told me he'd be sorry to see me go, but wished me luck. I told him I wouldn't be leaving too fast. He'd get from two to four weeks notice or more. We still had to put our house on the market and sell it. He appreciated it, so no hard feelings, I'd say."

"Changes," Bill said. "Lot's of changes. Going to be a stressful time in your life. Hope it doesn't mess things up."

"I've got faith," I said. "A beautiful wife, both caring and compassionate, good friends," I nodded to them. "Good support systems all around. Family's getting bigger all the time. And you know; I've heard lots of sex is good for reducing stress."

We all laughed. "In which case you should be the least stressed individual in the universe," Evelyn said.

"Exactly what I was thinking," I replied. "I should be good."

We were arriving at the airport and we dropped William and Evelyn at their departure gate. We all got out of the limo and spent a lot of time hugging everybody goodbye. I even hugged William because, you know, not naked this time. We watched them go through the door and I turned to Marcia and Monique.

"I'm going to miss them," I said. "They're fun to be around."

"And handsome," said Marcia.

"And beautiful," said Monique.

"And sexy," they both said. "Great fuckers," Monique added.

"And rich," I said. I showed them the $200,000 check. "$20,000 to start an education fund for each child born out of our stud farm breeding program. I'm to invest and grow it for them."

"Jesus!" Monique said. "Even Brianna would be hard pressed to drop that kind of cash."

"We're clogging traffic here. Do we circle around a few times, park, what do we do?" I asked Monique. "How long do we have to wait?"

"About an hour. We'll go park the beast near arrivals and walk over to get our other passenger."

"Not going to tell us who, are you?"

"Nope. Mistress would be unhappy."

So, we went to arrivals, parked the limo, and chatted for awhile about Monique's reunion with her Mistress. Monique's phone went off and she checked the time. Then she checked to see if the flight we were waiting for was delayed, and seeing it wasn't, we all trooped in and went to the baggage area to await the passengers deplaning. Monique had one of those little signs to hold up to announce herself to incoming guests as she did for us last July, but she had it folded in two so I couldn't read the name. All this secrecy was kind of funny, but also annoying. Were we waiting for a guy, a girl, a couple, POTUS. I mean, what's the big secret anyway. I didn't see any secret service guys around, so I guessed it wasn't the President.

People started coming down the escalators to baggage claim and Monique held up her sign though she made me stand behind her so I still couldn't read the darn thing. I just kept an eye on the escalator to see if I recognized anyone. It looked like most of the passengers must be off by now and I still hadn't seen anyone I knew, nor had anyone approached as a result of Monique's sign. I wondered if there was a mistake of some kind, when I saw this little gray haired lady start down and my eyes went right past her, then she saw the sign and waved at us. I did a double take and zeroed back in on her.

"Mom?"

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers
1...345678