WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Chantelle," I said, "it was a delicious meal."

"You noticed how quickly everyone disappeared after it was over, Monsieur." she said. "It was not because they have chores to do. They are in their bedrooms now licking one another to climax. Me, I am stuck out here cleaning up with Monique and Zoe. No orgasms for me. Since everyone's face was covered in chocolate or cream, we must wash all the sheets tomorrow. It got very messy with this many people. At least, laundry is not my job."

"Did you get a chance to eat, the servers and the plates?" I asked.

"Oui. We ate before the serving began, Monsieur."

"Don't worry, Chantelle. If you come to our room when you're done, we'll make sure you have lots of orgasms. We still have one more person to service. Bring her with you when you come. But knock before you enter, so our hoods get put on."

"Oui, Monsieur. Merci. I will be there as soon as I can."

Bill and I would have to shower too, but mostly it was our heads and faces. I suspected the same for everyone who'd dined. It was hard to keep your distance from two lovely slaves laid out for your dining pleasure. Bill and I weren't the only ones who'd spent time nibbling between their legs. Our little slaves were slathered and smeared from top to bottom. When we got in the showers, they were still working to get food out of various creases, cracks and crevices. When Evelyn turned around and spread her ass cheeks, we could see chocolate all over. I wanted to eat some more. Marcia was using one of the wands to get everything off. Her berries and cream were coming off easier than the chocolate, but there were red stains on her nipples and around her sex where most of the berries were dished up. I washed my hair, in case I wasn't neat enough diving between their legs. It seemed the Nyotaimori was better in theory than practice. It probably needed a smaller crowd with more consideration for the plates. When everyone was turned loose at once, it was more like hogs at a trough and I'd been no different. Unsurprisingly, we finished before they did and we sat on the bed waiting for them to finish.

"Did you like this one more than the first?" I asked.

"I did. Perhaps because I knew each of them better," William responded.

"Would you like more champagne or some wine, perhaps, or just a cup of coffee?

"More champagne sounds good. It went well with dessert. I wouldn't mind some more."

I went down to the kitchen where Chantelle and Monique hustled to finish up. "I'd like some more champagne," I said. "I'd like to take a bottle and four glasses to our room. Bring two more when you come for yourself and Monique."

Monique said, "I'm off alcohol until I find out if I'm pregnant, Master, but Chantelle can certainly have some."

"Great." I grabbed a full bottle and four clean flutes, bringing them to our room. Marcia and Evelyn were finally out of the shower and drying their hair. Their were so many things I appreciated about Marcia, so many small moments. Watching her fluff her hair with her breasts high and full, her hips cocked, weight on one leg, was one of them. I could have fucked her right then, she looked so perfect. She saw me eyeing her and smiled at me, guessing what I was thinking. I nodded to her, assuring her she was on target with her guess. I set the four glasses on the counter and popped the cork on the champagne, pouring out four glasses.

"This stuff is good," I said. "It went well with berries and chocolate."

I handed glasses to Marcia and Evelyn first, then Bill.

"I'm still not sure I got everything cleaned up," Evelyn said. "The next time I see my gynecologist, he may find a surprise."

I laughed. I raised my glass in a toast. "To the tastiest slaves in the universe." "Hear, hear," Bill said and we clinked glasses.

"Monique and Chantelle will be joining us this afternoon. After dinner, all the diners scurried to their beds to fuck their partners while they got stuck with kitchen duty. I told them we would ensure they weren't left out from all the fun."

"You still have one more breeding, Master," Marcia reminded me. "You two might be busy."

"And if we are, you may take care of them," I said. "They'll bring the last breeder with them and knock before they enter so we can be properly hooded. From the looks of things when I got the champagne, they should be here in the next 15 minutes." I took another sip. "What is this stuff? It's almost as good as the champagne you bought on Antigua, the Bollinger's." I looked at the bottle. "Cristal, I don't drink champagne very often. Is this stuff any good?"

Bill chuckled. "It tastes good, doesn't it. Then it's good."

"But like, how good?"

"Well, it costs about $200.00 a bottle, but don't get caught up in the price. Good can be had at a lot of different price points. This is a tasty blend though."

"What are some good champagnes? If I wanted some to say, toast the birth of my kids."

"Dom, this one, Veuve Clicquot, Krug, Bollinger's, and surprisingly, Jay-Z is making a champagne called Ace of Spades which is getting a lot of attention. You can get some excellent sparkling wines at cheaper price points like Perrier Jouet. The Italians are making some excellent wines like Trento D.O.C. and Frutelli Lunelli Ferrari and Schramsberg here in the States is making some great stuff."

"Jay-Z, the rapper?"

"That's the one."

There was a knock on the door. "Time to hood up, boys." Marcia called out, "One minute please."

We sat down on the end of the bed and our hoods were securely fastened. Marcia got up and opened the door. There was a whispered conversation at the door, then the door closed. Shortly after, I felt my mouth tenderly kissed by three soft pairs of lips.

"Our last mystery guest would like to proceed in a sixty-nine while our Master's inseminate her" Marcia said. "Since Monique and Chantelle both need to cum soon, they shall be the sixty-nine partners. As Master Bill went first the morning, Master Sam will go first now. Chantelle, get on the bottom please."

I knelt down on the end of the bed and Chantelle got into her position by my cock. She kissed my sack and whispered, "May your seed bless us with many babies, Monsieur." Another person climbed onto the bed and I felt her legs go to either side of my own. I put my hand on her bottom as I heard Chantelle begin kissing and caressing the cunt above her face. It was nice, firm, buttocks, not too narrow, not too wide; they were just right. I ran my hand over their softness as I waited for Chantelle to get her nice and lubricated before I entered her. After several minutes, I felt her move, moaning as she released in her first orgasm, Chantelle following soon after. It was my cue to proceed. Pushing forward, I felt around with my cock head, looking for wetness. Chantelle giggled and I felt her guide my cock where it needed to go. I found her damp sheath and gradually sank into the humid depths of her channel. Chantelle licked my balls, then nuzzled under them to resume her languid attack on my partner.

The confines of her cunt were tight, velvety smooth and nicely warm. It was easy to luxuriate in her friendly enclosure, but I wasn't here to relax, I was here to orgasm, and it wouldn't happen without movement. Sliding back and forth, I gradually picked up speed. Her cunt contracted, cumming under Chantelle's continued oral assault, the sounds of their pleasure music to my ears. She was liquid heat, able to tolerate increased speed and force and I rocked into her deeper, driving for her womb. Giving her all of my cock with each thrust, I sped up, reaching for my own peak. A hand gently cradled my sack and it was enough to tip the scales, so I slammed forward as I spewed the contents of my balls in uncontrolled bursts. Thankfully, Chantelle's continued work on her clit brought my partner to a third orgasm as I was ending and her flexing tremors milked the last of my cream from my diminishing cock. I pulled out.

"Monique, take Chantelle's place," Marcia said.

Evelyn took my arm and led me to the side of the bed where I could sit down, then her mouth lowered over my cock to clean it off. The bed moved as people changed positions. It wasn't long before I felt the rhythmic movements of the mattress as Bill's cock plunged into the pussy I'd vacated and the female bodies squirmed to their own beat as their mouths pleasured each other. Evelyn finished with my cock and I sat there, listening. The sounds were concentrated by the hood and my lack of sight, nor was my owned heated blood pounding in my ears. I could hear the squishing sounds of Bill's cock pounding into a cum filled pussy, the soft sounds of the women kissing and licking. I detected the soft panting breaths, and exhales of the women accompanied by their dulcet moans of pleasure. Bill's breathing was deeper, more ragged, his groans lower and gravelly. It was a strange music, primitive and wild. Putting my head back on the bed, I concentrated, seeing if I could identify the individual women. I heard a feminine moan of release, somewhat new; the mystery breeder. I'd heard it today, but not sure I'd heard it before today. Then another, definitely Monique, familiar to me.

It sounded like Bill was reaching his end game. The slapping sounds of his joining gaining rapidity and force; his groans even deeper and more frequent. I could tell when he had his orgasm. The squelching, smacking sounds ended and grunts of effort accompanied his release into her cunt, followed quickly by a higher pitched squeak of female lust fulfilled. It was interesting to be so cut off from the sights, and so intimately tied into the sounds. The motion on the bed stopped briefly before bodies started shifting. I heard a kiss behind me with a whispered, "Thank you," then a soft kiss of my own with the same whispered words before the door opened and closed and I knew our guest was gone.

"Before we remove your hoods, Masters," Marcia said, "I'd like to play a little game."

"What game do you have in mind, little slave?" I asked.

"You've each enjoyed the oral caresses of each of the four slaves in this room, although Bill has enjoyed two of them but briefly and not to completion. I would like to know if you can identify each slave only from the sucking of your cock. You cannot otherwise touch the slave, nor will each slave spend more than 90 seconds sucking and they may only use their mouth, no hands or any other part of their body which might identify them. You will lie on the beds with your hands under your butts and your legs spread so we can get between them without touching you. Are you agreeable to the game, Masters?"

"It sounds like an interesting game. I'm willing if Bill is."

"Sure. I'll give it a shot."

"Since neither of you are hard and we should have the contest under equal conditions, I suggest we all tell a story again. An act of sex which no one else in the room knows about, you will be revealing for the first time. We know how well you respond to sexy stories. Sam, you start."

"Let's see, something I haven't even told you about. Tough task. I've told you everything you ever asked. Something I haven't said. I've got it. My senior year I went to prom with this girl, Lenore, though we all called her Lenny. I was with two other guys and their dates. We were all hoping to get lucky, prom night and all and we were all in my car. For shits and giggles, we drove to Taylor Falls on the St. Croix river after the dance. We wanted to convince them all to go skinny dipping and maybe see what happened afterward. No one actually went skinny dipping, though we did get down to our underwear; but it was a huge mistake. River water in Minnesota in May is still damn cold. We got nothing but goose bumps and the cold water did nothing to show the ladies how manly we were. Shriveled up to Vienna sausages we did."

Everyone started laughing, me too. It's important to laugh at yourself and your own follies. "So where's the sex part?" Evelyn said. "I still haven't heard about the sex."

"There wasn't any sex," I said. "At least not then. Seems the other stupid thing we did was assume they'd be willing to have sex in front of each other. Girls may think it's okay if you know they're slutty, but they damn well can't let their friends know, nor are they willing to show everyone else their goodies. By going together, we screwed ourselves."

"Master, you're supposed to be giving us a sexy story, not a funny one. What gives?"

"Give me a second. I'm not done yet. I didn't see Lenny again for a year. I went to one college and she went to another and never the twain shall meet. However, the next summer, I was bored one day and I asked Lenny to come over and go bike riding with me. Told her we could have a picnic. We were tooling around the countryside on a hot summer day. I'd brought sandwiches, chips and a cold drink in a thermos and a blanket to sit on. We stopped at this field and ate our sandwiches and shared a cup of soda. We started to kiss and before too long, we'd stripped out of our clothes and we're making out like only two teenagers can. I don't know if it was the intervening year she'd spent in college, or if she might have done more after the prom if we'd been alone, but we had sex.

"I was a gentleman. I told her I didn't have condoms, but she said it wouldn't be a problem. It was the second time I'd ever had sex with a woman and I was loving every second. I probably climaxed within three minutes of the time I entered her, having no self control at all. I apologized because even I realized I hadn't done enough to give her any pleasure, but she let me go down on her and give her an orgasm that way. Afterward, she sucked my cock. I'd had girls give me hand jobs before and one had even licked the head of my prick a couple times, but nobody had ever done what she was doing. I was in freaking heaven. I'd read about blow jobs, seen a couple pictures, but I was a naive young man and couldn't believe anything like it was actually happening to me. I realized I was about to cum and I warned her, expecting she wouldn't want a mouthful of sperm, but she kept right on sucking and emptied me out. My first ever cum in a mouth blow job was also my first blow job. We saw each other a few times after, fooled around a little more, but never anything like the first time. I think she realized we were going our own separate ways, and I was a horny dog in it more for the sex than her, so we drifted apart again when we went back to school. I always wondered if she was making up for the sex we didn't have after prom or she'd experimented enough in college to feel confident about her sexuality, but that's my story."

"Good one," Marcia said. "Brianna's right. First times are always sexy. Who's next?"

"William," I said, "you're up."

"I'd turned eighteen and before I went into the military, I decided to travel around the country for a few months, mostly the West Coast, because I hadn't been there before. I spent about a week in San Francisco and one day I was in Haight-Ashbury. I saw a leather shop and went in thinking I'd like to buy a leather coat, but it turned out they didn't have any finished products you could try out. Essentially, they measured you and made it, which was no good for me because I didn't intend to hang around much longer. I wanted to talk to the owner before I left, but she was busy talking to someone else. She had a stack of comics in the back of the store and I started reading them waiting for her to finish her conversation. I would hear bits and pieces of her conversation; stuff like 'I used to care about the people who came in here, but now all I see is a dollar sign, you know', and 'San Francisco used to be fun, but it's a drag now. Might as well live in Omaha'. So, I'm just standing there reading, she doesn't even have a chair to sit on. There's a few scraps of leather lying around and I figure as soon as I finish the comic I'm reading, I'll head out because I'm wasting my time. All of a sudden the conversation ends and she's standing in front of me. I look up and she's got her shirt pulled up over her boobs saying, 'I'm going to an orgy. Want to come along?' I was stunned. I didn't know what to say. Then 'Are you coming or not?'"

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I was eighteen years old and staring at the first real pair of tits I'd ever seen in my life. What do you think I did?"

"Went to an orgy?" Marcia asked.

"Damn straight," Bill said. "I got there, I had sex with her but after we finished, I looked around and saw what some of the other people were doing and ran like hell. Couldn't get away fast enough. I wasn't sophisticated enough to do any of the shit I saw. Didn't seem like anyone cared what sex the next person was or even if they were conscious. Left the party, found a phone booth and called a taxi. Ran home with my tail between my legs. Don't believe I was ever at another orgy until I went sailing with you bunch, but at least you had a little discretion."

We all laughed. "Good one, Bill," I said.

"I'd like to go next," Evelyn said. "I've never admitted this to anyone, not even my Master."

"Go ahead," Marcia said. "You're among friends here.

"I went to a party at a frat house in college. My boyfriend was a frat brother and like most frat parties, they were serving lots of alcohol, mostly beer, but harder stuff too. He kept pushing drinks on me and I was getting drunker and drunker. The party was downstairs, but a few of the frat boys were bringing girls up to the rooms and getting laid. He wanted me to come up to his room with him, but I was resistant. It wasn't as if we hadn't slept together before; we had, but it was so wild there and he had a roommate and I knew he'd gone up before so if I ended up having sex, it would probably be with others in the room. It's like you said, Master Sam, you might not mind being slutty for your guy, but you didn't want the whole world to know you were putting out. Finally, I'd had enough alcohol, he convinced me to come up to his room with him. He said if his roommate was there, he'd kick him out so we'd be alone.

"I went up to the room and the roommate and his girlfriend appeared to have passed out. They were in bed and the covers weren't moving. He convinced me to let them sleep, it wouldn't bother us any. I finally got undressed, taking my bra and panties off under his sheets. He stripped and got into bed with me and we had sex. For drunk sex, it wasn't bad, but after about a half hour, he was ready to go again. Except this time, he wanted to fuck my ass. I thought he was kidding at first. I mean, I'd heard of it being done, but thought only whores and perverts did it, not genteel young women. He kept kissing me, licking my breasts, my cunt, telling me how great it would be and how everyone he knew was doing it and thought it was the greatest thing.

"I was just drunk enough to finally agree to it, but told him he had to stop if I didn't like it. He said no problem, he'd stop anytime I wanted him to. At least he got some Vaseline. He started rubbing a little around my rectum and I admit it was almost good, kind of soothing. Then he put a little on his finger and pushed it in. I was uncomfortable. I'd always been taught not to put anything in your ass; it was wrong and dirty, but his finger didn't hurt much, so I finally gave him the final go ahead. He put a little jelly on the end of his cock, but then rammed it hard up my rectum. No gentleness or consideration at all. I couldn't scream because of the sleeping couple. I didn't want to wake them so they could see my shame, but my ass was on fire. I was biting the bed covers to keep from screaming my head off, it hurt so much. He finally got his cock all the way up my ass, and the people lying in the other bed threw the covers off and shined a flashlight on us having sex, shouting 'surprise' and laughing like hyenas at catching me with his cock up my ass. I was so fucking pissed, but he didn't stop fucking me, he kept plunging his dick in me until he climaxed while his friends laughed hysterically. I hurt so bad. I couldn't even go to the university clinic because I was too embarrassed to let the doctors know I'd let this dipshit fuck me there. To make it worse, I found out his frat brothers were having a contest to see who they could get to give public blow jobs, public fucks and public anal fucks with points awarded for each. My asshole boyfriend won because he'd fucked and ass fucked me in his room with his roommate and the girlfriend there. I dumped him, but he said he didn't care; he'd never date a girl who'd take it up the ass anyway."

123456...8