WBDP - Morris and Marcia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

"No. Well, maybe a little. Shit! I'm not doing a very good job of explaining this. Let me try again, okay."

"So far, it's all been strange shit! So, yeah, try again," Morris said.

I explained about the history with my first wife; that under normal circumstances, I wasn't willing to share my wife with another man. I would like to share Marcia, but not just with anyone and not with someone with whom I might later have to compete for her affections with.

"So," I explained, "I want to expand what we're doing to include another person, probably just a one time thing because I can't foresee these circumstances ever rising again. You'd be doing it for us, so it's not a pity fuck, it's just that the fact that you're dying makes it possible for me."

"If I get this straight, you want to double team your wife with someone who isn't going to be around later in case there's any messy emotional shit that goes down as a result?"

"Pretty much, yeah," I replied. "But I also want to do it with someone that both Marcia and I like and care for, not some stranger who we don't know."

"And Marcia is on board with this?"

"I haven't broached it with her yet," I said. "I needed to know if you would be willing to do it first. I would say that she has been very open to every new experience thus far and I anticipate that she will want to do this as much as I do."

"I'll want to hear it from her before I agree to this," Morris said.

"Of course."

"When and how do you want this to go down?"

"April 1st and 2nd. The 2nd is her birthday and that's the day that I want to share her. That will be her birthday present. The 1st will pretty much be your day. I know she has been a flirt and a tease sometime. She never means anything by it, it's just how she is; but this will give you an opportunity to get even for any time she's ever left you with a hard-on. Almost anything your imagination has ever concocted to do to her will be something that she will want to do. I do have some questions for you first?"

"What kind of questions?" He asked.

"You don't have any STD's do you?"

"I've had every kind of medical test known to God and man," he answered. "I can safely say that I don't have anything other than the cancer. You'll be wanting me to wear a condom anyway, won't you?"

"Why?"

"So Marcia doesn't accidentally get pregnant," Morris said. "I'm sure that you both wouldn't want a little half-black baby running around."

"You don't have to worry about that; she's a sports model," I said. "And for that matter, we'd be honored to take care of your child."

"A what? A sports model?"

"She's a sports model. She's had a hysterectomy. She can't have kids. She only has sex for fun." I replied.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. She's never said anything about it. What happened?" He asked.

"She had real bad endometriosis and they had to remove the baby parts. Shit happens sometimes. I'm not surprised that she didn't tell you. She's private that way. I had to get permission to tell my family so they'd quit bugging us about grandkids. I try to see the silver lining. She doesn't have to take the pill and I don't have to use a condom. You won't either."

"So I just show up on the 1st and we start having sex?"

"About that. I want to record it all. It will only be for us. You don't have to worry about it ever showing up on the internet or ever getting shown around. It will probably be the last time we ever see you and it's a pretty intimate thing we're doing. We'd like to have a record of it for later," I told him.

"You two are freakier than shit, you know that. I can't believe I didn't know about any of this stuff before." Morris said. "I suppose I don't have any objection to you recording it. I'm still not sure you're pulling my leg somehow. I feel like I'm going to show up at your house on the 1st with a monstrous hard-on and you'll all jump out of hiding and say 'April Fool's', leaving me feeling like an idiot."

"The freakiness just started at Christmas and it's only mid-March. We've done it two and a half times before. I was in the midst of another weekend when you called us over and gave us the news. In fact, Marcia was hanging upside down while I licked her when you called. Her arms were tied down. I had to hold the phone so she could talk to you. Your news pretty much ruined the rest of the weekend for us. Marcia's giving me a couple extra days this time to make up for it. In fact Marcia was wearing a butt plug and vibe when we came over. I was going to make her cum while all of us were together. She's had to cum a few other times in public and she's gotten quite good at hiding it, but you all know her fairly well. I thought it would be fun."

"She climaxed while she was there?" Morris asked.

"No, I shut it off after you gave us the news. That would have been rude. I may be freaky but I'm not rude. Come over about 9 AM and we can confirm with Marcia that she's good with it. Then I guess we just start."

"You're sure you want to do this; that it's not going to mess you and Marcia up?"

"Anyone else, it might mess us up. That's why I'm asking you. I'm as right as I'll ever be. I'll be in contact with you later and let you know what Marcia says. Like I said, I'm not foreseeing any problems. Check you later, okay, buddy?"

"Yeah, sure."

I left him sitting there thinking about my offer. I'm sure he had reservations about it, but I also know that he really did care for Marcia and would love to say goodbye in this way.

I did email Brianna and tell her that Morris was in agreement if Marcia agreed. She didn't have anything else to add and said so.

That night, after we'd made love, I said to Marcia, "I have a plan for our next play date but it will involve something different. It will not violate any aspect of our agreement, but it will be unlike anything that's gone before. I will promise you that it will not harm you, that you will take pleasure in it, and that it won't affect you professionally. I also want to assure you that I am fully committed to it and that it has my full support. In fact, I look upon it as a gift from me to you. However, I do not wish to tell you what it is. I want you to trust me that everything will be all right between us. Will you agree to those conditions?"

"You're sure that it won't affect us. That is my primary concern."

"I'm sure."

"Then I will agree until I don't agree."

"Thank you, Marcia."

I let Brianna know in an email that both Marcia and Morris were on board, although Morris would still have to hear Marcia say it was okay.

A couple days later, I contacted Morris and asked to meet him again. We met, I bought him a beer and I gave him bottles of my body wash, after shave and cologne, telling a bit of a white lie in the process. I explained that Marcia wanted to do this, but she was nervous about sharing the marriage bed and thought it would be helpful if he smelled like me and didn't talk too much so she could pretend it was me. He thought the request was sort of strange by the look he gave me, but not much stranger than the entire situation, so he agreed. I knew that Marcia was willing to do something different, but she still didn't know that another man was going to be sharing our bed and I wanted her to know at the last possible moment.

I was all set to go until the day arrived.

***********

When Marcia got off work on Tuesday, she stripped off her clothes before coming into the house. Naked, just the way I liked my little slave. I glanced at my watch and it was a little before 7:00 PM. She was mine until 7:00 PM on Sunday. My anticipation had left me with a bad case of arousal. I immediately had her address that problem with her talented mouth. After cumming in her mouth, I allowed her to shower. I was waiting in the bathroom and gave her the collar and cuffs. I reminded her that we would be doing something different this play date and to expect it to occur sometime during the next 5 days. She agreed that she was prepared. I told her that due to prior plans on her birthday, we would be going out to dinner on Thursday night.

"Yes, Master."

"I will pick out something appropriate for your attire. Something daring, I think, although not too risqué."

"Of course, Master."

"Once again, I will make you cum in public, so be prepared. I just love seeing my slave squirm. Come on, let's feed you before we get to the fun and games."

Days One and Two of our play date were pretty normal for us. Not all that different from our first one at Christmas, except we had more toys and equipment than we did then. I did like suspending her. Right side up, upside down, it didn't make much difference except that upside down, my mouth was closer to her cunt and her mouth was closer to my cock. It was a little harder for her to swallow upside down, but I didn't punish her when she lost some of my cream because she was upside down.

On Thursday night, I took her out to dinner at a quiet, dark fondue restaurant that we enjoyed immensely. In addition to the excellent food, I liked it tonight because it took several hours to eat and I wanted to have more fun with my slave in public. My slave wore a close knit mesh, blue, crotchless body stocking with opaque diamond shaped panels covering her breasts but showing her cleavage. There appeared to be another opaque panel that would extend below the waistband of the short skirt she wore, although that was merely an illusion. The skirt was long enough to extend below the length of a new dangle, merely a gold tag saying 'Sam's Slave' on it that wouldn't chime as she walked; worn on her labial piercing, but not substantially longer. The top was tight enough to see that her nipples were pierced and that she was wearing bars through the piercing. The mesh was translucent enough that you could see she had no bra on and I'd never been at the restaurant with a waiter who was so attentive to our service, hoping to see if the opaque panels would shift at all and allow more of her exquisite breasts to show. She also wore the Omega slide necklace without the nipple chains; only the small golden handcuffs beneath the stone at her neck.

Going on Thursday meant the restaurant was less than full and we had a booth that was removed at least fifteen feet from any other customer. Before the evening ended, we did have customers in the booths both in front of and behind me, but the backs of the booths was high and they did not intrude too much on our privacy.

If we had been out of town, I might have been tempted to have her suck my cock under the table, but we weren't. As before, she did not have to call me Master in public, and to most people, we were just a couple out on a date, except her attire was a bit more racy than one would normally see in a conservative town such as ours. In New York, Las Angeles or Miami, her attire might even be considered conservative among a certain age group, but here, it was definitely on the daring side.

I turned on her We/Vibe at random intervals throughout the evening and I'm sure she came at least ten times during the evening, once when the waiter was delivering our main order. Despite having been there a number of times, he felt compelled to explain the entire process again and I could see Marcia struggling not to move as he stood there going over the entire process. Of course, he was paying far more attention to my delectable slave than he was paying to me and that meant that almost every movement she made was apparent to him.

"We've been here before, we don't need the entire set of instructions again," she said, attempting to wave him away.

But of course I had to ask how long we needed to cook the chicken and shrimp again, just to frustrate her. Fortunately he turned toward me to answer my question and I could see her quickly rolling her hips, grimacing in an effort to keep any sounds from escaping her mouth as she found her pleasure. As he kept glancing back at her, she had to stop every time he looked back and her hands were gripping the edge of the table, white with the intensity of her grip. God, I was having fun. I kept him there until I could see that her orgasm passed, then I let him go and turned off her Vibe until the next time I wanted her to squirm.

"You take great pleasure in doing that, don't you?" Marcia asked, smoothing down her dress.

"More than you will ever know," I replied. "Almost as much as when I can release myself. The expressions on your face are priceless. I'd take pictures if it wouldn't draw attention to you."

"Thank you for that, at least."

"Are you having a good time so far?" I asked.

"Very much so. You always make sure that I do."

"Tomorrow will be a little rougher on you. Fair warning," I said.

"Rougher how?" Marcia asked.

"That's for me to know...."

"And me to find out. The hard way," she said, interrupting.

"Why yes," I responded with a smile.

We did have a lovely evening and the food was excellent as always. We topped it off with the chocolate fondue. Strawberries, bananas, sponge cake, pineapples, chunks of brownies and cheesecake, all dipped in a chocolate and Bailey's Irish Cream mixture. As I was driving, I only had a glass of wine rather than sharing an entire bottle. Marcia had two glasses. I was sure she climaxed again as she was eating her dessert. She got a faraway look in her eye and slowed down the speed of her eating as she spent. I glanced at her seat as we left our booth and I wiped up her fluids with my napkin before setting it down on the table. I left her Vibe on as we walked out of the restaurant and her gait was hurried as we walked to the car. When we reached it, she scrambled into the car, shut her door and I heard her muffled moans of pleasure as she climaxed again.

"Chocolate and strawberries and orgasms, oh my!" I said, sliding into my seat.

"Fuck, yes!" Marcia exclaimed. "What a combination. You're a devil with that thing. You seem to turn it on when I'm at my most vulnerable."

"Well it doesn't hurt that you've been kept in a state of high arousal all day."

She smiled at me, a grin of almost childish delight. "No, it doesn't hurt at all."

She stripped before entering the house and I told her to bend over the bed. After removing my clothes, I plunged into the moist morass of her cunt and pistoned back and forth a dozen times before moving up to her ass and finishing up in there. Halfway through, my slave asked permission to cum, but I denied her release until I was ready to climax.

"Cum, slave," I ordered as my balls pushed a huge load of jizz up my cock and into her sweet, gripping ass.

And cum she did, moaning and crying out as she spasmed around my dick. As long as I remained hard, I kept stroking my cock into her tight hole but a few minutes after she had drained my balls, my cock had shrunk to the point it was difficult to keep pushing against her tight resistance.

"Damn," I said. "I've been dying for relief all evening long. I get so aroused seeing you cum, even when or despite your having to hide it in public. Climb into bed, little slave, while I go clean up."

After washing myself off, I rinsed the washcloth and warming it in some hot water, returned to bed and bathed my slaves nether regions. She slept in her accustomed position as my slave and during the middle of the night, I woke to find her licking and caressing my half hard shaft to full strength. I returned the favor and licked and nibbled upon her damp folds and tiny nubbin until we were both satisfied with another gentle lazy orgasm before falling asleep once more.

The next morning, I was up before her and I went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. When she got up, she showered and then joined me in the kitchen, kneeling beside my accustomed chair. After feeding her, I had her put on her suspension gloves and boots, then I put on the mask that covered both her eyes and ears. I told her we would be using it frequently over the next few days and I wanted to be sure she didn't have any problems with it. I hung her upside down on the St. Andrews cross. I tested her cunt and found she was damp with desire and arousal. I left her hanging there while I found her Womanizer in the toy box.

Returning to where she was arrayed for my pleasure, suspended, I told her that I was going to test how well she maintained discipline and continued to suck me during her orgasm.

"You may cum as often as you want this morning without permission. This is the only time today you will be allowed to orgasm; take advantage of it."

"Master! Only this morning?"

"I want you to be pleading for release by tomorrow morning. I will not give you permission to cum again today. You will be brought to the edge multiple times, but you may not cum again."

I offered her my cock and after accepting it in her mouth, I started the Womanizer and applied it to her turgid little clit. Every time she began to ignore my cock due to her own pleasure superseding her duties as my slave, I removed it until she was properly addressing my pleasure again. When I grew close to my own release, I withdrew from her mouth until my need to climax had passed, then I would insert it again. I never stopped stimulating her unless she grew careless in attending to me.

On the whole, she was able to maintain her concentration on my pleasure quite well, only having difficulties when she was having multiple orgasms. She'd already proved that in Las Vegas during the Sybian challenge, but until perfection was achieved, we could always work on it some more. When her attention flagged, I would stop until she again could focus on her oral ministrations. I was able to continue this for nearly an hour when my own need overtook my desire to experiment and I released a massive load down her throat while she was in the midst of her own orgasm. Hers was so intense, she almost forgot to swallow my seed and she lost a fairly large amount, some of it running into her nose, causing her to cough and sputter, and more into her eyes and hair. Her own lubrication was running down her stomach and down the crease of her ass. I'm sure she'd climaxed twenty or more times before I did. I wiped her face and hair off to the best of my ability with a damp wash cloth.

I let her down for awhile to allow blood to flow into her feet, then suspended her from the ceiling hook, hands up. For the rest of the day, she was kept from any relief. No matter what I was doing to her, if she requested permission to cum, I stopped doing it, even if it involved my own pleasure. There was a lot of stopping and starting again as I used her. Even when I was spanking her she would get close and I'd have to stop. By the time that supper rolled around, she was getting desperate for relief. I, however, had managed to cum two additional times, once in her ass and once in her cunt.

"Master, please let me cum. You're torturing me."

"I told you last night that it was going to be a hard day today."

"That made me think it was going to be a painful day, not that I would be denied pleasure."

"And yet I also told you this morning that you would not climax again today. You didn't believe me?" I asked.

"I believed you, yet I thought that you would force me to cum so that you could punish me. I didn't think that the punishment would be to withhold my pleasure."

"Torture comes in many different forms, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Master. Please, I beg of you; let me cum."

"Not today, little slave. I'm sure you'll be allowed to cum tomorrow. Let's go eat."

She knelt at my feet as I prepared our dinners, grilled chicken breast cubed over salad greens. My diet plan sure had me eating better than I used to. Almost all snacking had disappeared and I was eating far more vegetables and far more lean meat than before I started. I was hoping to reach 210 pounds and consequently, four days at my next weigh-in. Since Marcia didn't have any four straight days off in April or May, we would probably have to divide our play dates between two weekends, but that was perfectly acceptable to me. I fed her as I usually did, her kneeling on a pad beside the table as I fed her bites of her dinner. No wine tonight, just water, but it was delicious. I had been fortunate in finding several delectable low calorie recipes at our local grocery store.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers