WBDP - Morris and Marcia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,606 Followers

"You had me punish her when she orgasmed without permission on the Sybian? Do you do that all the time?"

"Every time. See, Marcia is a very good slave. She takes excellent care of me sexually. I have no grounds for complaint. She is compliant with all that I ask, partly because she trusts me not to ask her to do anything that she would have to refuse, and partly because she knows that she will enjoy all that we do; or at least she has thus far. But the thing is, I like to spank her, or whip her, or paddle her. She likes it too. So when I want to do one of those things to her, I tell her she can't climax. I know that she won't be able obey. My slave is so responsive sexually. Almost anything can be stimulating to her..."

"Master, may I please cum?" She interrupted me to ask.

"You may cum as needed, slave, but signal me when you're cumming." She sighed as she released to the Vibes incessant stimulation, her hips rolling with the spasms hitting her cunt.

"As I said, it can be a drag to have to allow permission each time. Where was I? Oh yeah. Stimulating. Almost anything will make her climax. She climaxed while she was sucking my cock just knowing that others were watching. She's climaxed while being whipped, paddled or spanked. It wouldn't surprise me if she could cum just by saying lewd things to her while she was naked in front of a crowd. A little slave girl taught me that trick while she was masturbating Marcia to orgasm - the power of words to stimulate her. Hell, they stimulate me when I'm saying them. So, when she cums without permission, I have a reason to punish her. It's a false reason, I know, since she can't help herself, but I like to have some reason, even if it is bogus." I smiled at my slave who was signaling that she was having another orgasm.

"If she can't ask for permission because she can't talk?" He asked.

"She has a hand signal like the one she just used, holding out one finger, followed by two," I replied.

"You mentioned something called a 'Womanizer' a couple times. What's that?"

"Oh, man. You won't believe what this baby does to her," and I held it up to show it to him. "Guaranteed multiple orgasms when I use this on her. Lie down, slave!" I ordered. She hastened to comply.

"I usually have her restrained when I use this, either tied down or hanging. You can help hold her down right now. This is intense."

I removed the Vibe and her clit was already standing at attention from that toy, so I just put it over the top of it and turned it on full speed. True to my predictions, it didn't take more than fifteen seconds before she started thrashing a bit as wave after wave of pleasure overpowered her. After thirty seconds, Morris really had to start exerting pressure as her hips kept rising from the bed as the pulses hit her clit. Her moaning was like a Siamese cat in heat. I kept it on her for two minutes before gradually reducing the level step by step. When I finally turned it off, her body shuddered in spasmodic episodes until she gradually calmed down from the strong orgasmic pleasure she'd experienced.

"Shit! You weren't kidding about that thing," Morris said.

"Like I said, probably Marcia's favorite. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's very clit specific. You pretty much have to hold it in one place and that becomes difficult if she's not restrained. I love making her cum with it though." Marcia was finally starting to recover and turned over on her side facing the two of us.

He turned to Marcia and asked, "Why do you do this? How can you enjoy being spanked or whipped?"

I let her answer.

"I do it because I enjoy it. I've never had such strong and powerful and fantastic orgasms as I've had since starting these games with Sam. Before we started this, I never swallowed his cum, or ever had anal intercourse. I've never been with another man while my husband watched or participated. I've never let a woman lick me to orgasm...."

"You're going to have to tell me that story," he said.

"I will. The thing of it is. I totally trust Sam. We set certain boundaries before we started. I knew that he would never pass those boundaries. I agreed to certain things thinking that it might be incentive to losing weight, like swallowing or anal. I figured, at the most, I'd be doing those things a couple times during the month on the days set aside for my slavery and that I could tolerate it for that short time. But Sam made sure that he didn't push too hard, too fast, and he made everything more enjoyable than I had any right to expect. I found out I loved doing those things, so much so that we do them all the time, not just our play dates. Even the spankings, I enjoy them enough to let him do it even outside of our play dates. Some things are reserved only for those dates. He still has to have a reason to keep the weight off, but if I hadn't done it, we'd probably have ended up divorced because he was really going to pot," I patted my now lean belly, "and I would never have known how much I like it."

"Why do you like it? I mean, sexual slavery, spankings. I turned your ass totally red this morning and I felt your pussy and I could tell you were so aroused by it."

"I was, wasn't I. I can still feel your big hands landing on my ass. That was a fucking great spanking, and I loved the anal you followed it up with; your big cock in my sore posterior, what a rush. How do I explain it? You know how we've had some hairy things to deal with as cops, right. You get the adrenaline pumping, the heart beating, the tunnel vision. Sometime, when I come home, I have all this tension built up in my ass like you wouldn't believe. Almost like it would cramp if it had a chance. And Sam gives me a sound spanking, and it all goes away; the tension just drains out and I feel like a normal person again. All the cares, the worries, the tension, all gone. It's like a massage or back rub, except it starts and stops with the ass. Makes it all go away."

"I guess I'm having a hard time understanding. I mean, you're a cop, yet you're yielding to all these submissive things that he does, feeding you, making you ask permission to cum, tying you up, suspending you, punishing you for made up infractions. What do you get out of that?"

"You mean besides the fantastic sex." Marcia glanced at me, saying, "We've talked about it and I'm still not absolutely sure why I find it so enjoyable, but I think it may be related to being a cop."

"What do you mean? That's a pretty strange thing to say."

"All day long, while I'm at work, I have to make hundreds of decisions, life and death decisions, good and bad decisions. Sometimes I have to arrest people I don't think should be arrested, or let people go who are total assholes and deserve to be arrested. Decisions all day long, sometimes with no time to think; just having to react instantly. When I submit to Sam, I don't have to make any decisions, zero. He's making all the decisions; what to eat, what I wear, what I'm going to be doing, and when or where I get to cum or if I get to cum, all of them, everything. I get to make zero decisions and that's just fine and dandy, because during that time, for once, I don't have to make a single one. All I have to do is obey and all my decisions are made for me. That's a great stress reliever, believe me."

"But you give up all control."

"No! That's a misunderstanding. I'm in ultimate control. One word from me and it all stops. He has no say in the matter. If I'd said that word at any point today, it would have ended. I don't care if you or Sam were both in mid-ejaculation, it would have stopped. End of story. I cede control of certain things to Sam during my slavery, because I trust him and I know that he's got my best interests at heart. He loves me and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. That wicked ass spanking you gave me two or three hours ago. I don't feel a single thing now. You could give me another one right now and you'd be starting all over again. Is my ass red right now?"

She showed him her ass. Cute little ass, I thought. "No," he replied.

"It was a temporary pain, gone within thirty minutes of the time it ended. Those whippings you and Sam gave me? Gone within ten. As far as I was concerned, all it was doing was enhancing any pleasure that I was receiving at the time. And that's all it will ever be as far as Sam is concerned. He doesn't want to hurt me. He loves me. If he ever steps over the line, I'm in control. I have all the control as far as ending it; he has none. Just imagine, all of the control with none of the decision making; what a concept. I think that if more women had a Master that they loved and trusted as much as I love and trust Sam, more of them might submit to sexual slavery once in awhile. Look at the popularity of things like 'Fifty Shades of Gray'."

I reached out and caressed Marcia's cheek, sharing a loving glance.

"Strange," Morris said. "Like I said, I'm having a hard time grasping it." He turned to me and asked. "But you do all that cooking and cleaning up. If she's your slave for the day, why doesn't she do it?"

I laughed. "She's a sex slave, not a slave. If you had her for 48 hours, would you want her to be sucking your cock or fixing your breakfast? Actually, she's usually sucking my cock while I'm fixing breakfast."

"Sucking cock, definitely."

"There you go."

"You guys are still weird, though."

"But, you're sure as hell enjoying it, aren't you, Morris," I said.

"God, yes!" He said. "I can't believe you're including me in your little games."

"Well, primarily because we both love and respect you, but it doesn't hurt the situation to know that you're dying. I could never have done this if you weren't, I'm sorry to say. I don't have the confidence to let just anyone do this. I got burned by my first wife and if it weren't for that, maybe this wouldn't be so hard. I'm actually surprised at how much I've enjoyed it; sharing Marcia with you. I expected maybe a little bit of jealousy to flare up, but not so much. Watching you with her has been as nice as doing it myself. I've been proud of my little slave and how well she's taken care of you."

"So tell me about this woman that Marcia met in Vegas."

I nodded to Marcia. "Go ahead, you tell it," I said.

Sam paid a woman named Brianna for some jewelry and to have my nipples and labia pierced." She jingled the bells dangling from her nipple hoops and pointed to her labial piercing and the jewelry hanging from that. "We couldn't do it at the time he purchased the stuff because Sam was going to punish my pussy until I climaxed for another one of their crazy contests...."

"We won $3100 dollars in those crazy contests," I pointed out. "Practically paid for the whole trip, well half of it anyway."

"Who's telling this story, Master?" She said. She could say Master with so much sarcasm that you knew that she didn't mean it.

"Sorry, go on." I replied.

"Sam made an appointment with the woman to do the piercings in her suite at 7:00 PM. Anyway, Brianna is a lesbian, or at least bi, and she has like nine female slaves who go around naked wearing her stuff. They demonstrate or display and help her sell her jewelry. When we arrived, three of them were licking her tits and pussy. She had us both wait until they brought her to an orgasm. I was sitting in the chair she used for the piercings, like a dentist chair, staring at this whole scene, and Sam was standing behind me. It was so fucking erotic, you wouldn't believe it, I was juicing just watching it. After she gets off, she tells me that it's best if I'm having an orgasm when she does the nipple piercing because it won't hurt as much. She tells me that I can use a toy or she'll have her slaves get me off. Well, after watching those three give her a mind blowing climax, it was all I could do not to shout, 'let the slaves do it.' The only reason I didn't, is I thought Sam would be disgusted with me for wanting a woman to lick me. I wanted her to so bad and I was afraid to say so, but Sam told me it was my choice, so I chose Monique. God, that woman knew her way around a cunt. They had this gadget for doing the nipple piercings, both of them at once, and with the two others sucking my nipples and Monique licking my cunt, it didn't take long to get my nipples nice and big and hard and I exploded in this righteous orgasm and 'bam' my nipples were pierced. I almost didn't feel it, the whole thing felt so good."

Marcia suddenly had a thought, "Say, Sam, you didn't plot that whole thing out with Brianna, did you?"

"No," I could safely say. "She did say that she would try to make it an enjoyable experience for you, but I had no idea what she was going to do."

"You talked to her about this thing, though, didn't you? Having Morris join us?"

"I asked for her advice. I was thinking I should just spring the whole thing on you, maybe fool you into thinking Morris was me until I wanted you to know. She told me that you weren't going to be fooled and that I needed to get your permission first. Make sure you were okay with something new and let you know that it wasn't going to harm you, personally, emotionally, professionally and that I was okay with it as well; that it wouldn't screw up our relationship."

"It was a damn good thing you took her advice. If Morris had ended up touching me with no warning that something might be up, your ears would still be ringing from my screams."

Listening to the whole Monique/pussy licking story and having sufficient recovery time since our last orgasms, Morris and I were both feeling perkier and the two sturdy cocks staring her in the eye was making Marcia think about her own pleasure as well. She reached over and sucked my cock into her mouth while fondling Morris, then switched over and sucked him while stroking me. I heard her suspension hook calling me and I led them both out to the living room. Putting on her suspension gloves, I hooked her up and raised her up until her cunt was at cock level. Both Morris and I lubed up and we slowly lowered her down on our eager shafts, Morris in her cunt this time, and me in her ass. The sounds she made as we both penetrated her at once would have made a saint hard. Her legs were wrapped around Morris's waist and we bounced her up and down on our steel hard dicks. Five minutes of that and she was begging to cum. I happily granted her permission.

Up, down, up, down, she went, massaging our cocks with her contracting holes as her spasms shook her. She was clinging to Morris, kissing him, begging us to fuck her, then kissing him again. She came three more times in what must have been the next fifteen - twenty minutes before I felt the surge of cum from my balls and I released into her dark passage, yelling her name. Then Morris jammed her down on his stalk and started crying out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," as he filled her cunt with his seed. We both stood there, almost in rictus, until our cocks stopped pulsing and then we tenderly lifted her up and lowered her until she was hanging by her arms, her feet about six inches off the floor with our cum leaking from her cunt and ass and running down her legs. Fuck, that was great. I just regretted I wouldn't have it recorded for our movie. I untied the rope and lowered her to the floor.

I wiped myself off while Marcia cleaned their juices from Morris. When she was done with him, she came to me and took me in her mouth. My little slave. I was so proud of her, her sexuality, her capacity for love, the tenderness with which she looked after me. I was proud to share her with Morris. He may not have long for this world, but he was going out with a bang.

By now, it was time to eat again and I nuked the steak and we also finished off the salad. Morris held Marcia in his lap again, although he was able to focus a little more on eating, and a little less on the delectable morsel he held than he was at lunch. Cumming eight times in the course of day will do that for you.

I sent them into the bedroom while I cleaned up the supper dishes. When I joined them, Morris had put the We/Vibe on Marcia and was playing with the controller while he licked her breasts and nipples. He was apparently enjoying making her bells jingle as he lapped at those prime tits. I sat down beside them and enjoyed the view of my slaves arousal and her pending release.

When she asked for permission to cum, I said, "Morris, you're in charge of her orgasms for the rest of the night. Can she cum?"

Morris looked her square in the eye and said, "Not yet." Good! He was really getting into the whole Master/slave spirit.

Marcia started to quiver and began to beg. "Please, Morris, let me cum. I'm begging you. I can't hold out much longer. Please."

I was curious what he would do. He was eying her like he was thinking of granting her permission, but was waiting for the last possible second. I was sure he was going to give it, but at the last second, he said, "No."

She tried to hold out. She did her damnedest to keep from cumming, but the Vibe won, just as it won every other time she tried to resist the stimulation of that devilish device. It always won. She squirmed and moaned and gave it up, rolling her hips as it forced her release.

"You're in charge of her punishment, Morris. What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Suck my cock, slave," he ordered. I noticed that he didn't turn off the Vibe.

Marcia complied, applying her magnificent talents to his cock and somehow getting him to rise again. But not before she had to ask permission to cum again. This time he gave her the permission she wanted.

When he was hard, he had her mount him, leaving the Vibe in and on. This was getting real interesting.

"What was that thing you showed me before when I spanked her?" He asked.

"That's called a tawse," I said.

"While she's fucking me, you use that thing on her ass. The full fifty strokes." Really, really interesting.

I got the tawse from the bedside table where I'd placed it and he had her lean down against him, rubbing her magnificent breasts against his chest while he speared her juicy cunt, pushing her up and down his pole. Her ass was now presented to me and I took advantage by laying three quick strokes on her buttocks.

"You were right about this Vibe thing and what it does while you're fucking," he said. "And every time you swat her ass, I feel her cunt clench my prick. It feels heavenly."

Talk about a wild and crazy, take charge, guy. Morris was getting his money's worth, too. At my slaves expense, but I'm sure she was going to enjoy it as well. I gave her three more measured swats and she started moaning and whimpering. At twelve, she was asking permission to cum. Morris wasn't torturing her any more and he gladly gave her permission; only too happy to feel the spasmodic contractions of her cunt on his cock.

I kept a random pattern to my swats, never letting her get too comfortable with where or when the next blow would land. At 27 strokes she asked permission to cum again and Morris gave her permission. I could see her fluids leaking out around his cock as he continued to pound into her. I started to talk to her.

"You just love having your cunt filled by a fat cock while somebody spanks your slutty ass, don't you, slave. You're creaming on that big, black cock right now, your juices are flowing from your cunt to his hairy sack because you can't stop yourself from cumming, can you? Your motor is just revving thinking of all that nice thick sperm he's going to deposit in your womb, aren't you. You can't wait to feel his prick pulsing in your pussy as he shoots that load into that creamy core of yours. The only thing you're missing is another cock down your throat. Then you'd be in heaven, wouldn't you, you slut."

With me yammering, she only made another seven strokes before requesting permission to cum again. I kept up the chatter.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,606 Followers